Black Men Hate Black Women
happy

Darby, PA

#1386 Jul 6, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a black man and I don't hate you. I don't give a dam about you, but I don't hate you either.
This blk hate mentality needs to stop. If its blk m who insist upon promoting that hatred amongst their own race a ppl need stop. If its blkw who insist upon hating her own race a ppl need to stop doing this.
God does not like this ugly. Sometimes he'll bring us to our knees until he'll get us tro listen.
I hope sir, that you never get sick and need asistance and thee only ones around you that can asist you, are the very ones that you are saying you hate
Sometimes well swollow our own words. We have to be careful with what we say our words can refined use and come back to haunt us..
happy

Darby, PA

#1388 Jul 6, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I will never believe that. That's horrific to say the least.
Well.....actually, I feel the same way in reference to blkwomen hating blk men. I personally love blk men. My Dad was a blkman, my uncles, my brothers are black, my newphews, and so many others in my family.
To hate black men...I would be hating myself.
Because of this blk man, blkwoman hate gender war going on- if a blk man while in public supposely does something such as slamming a door in my face, looks at me with scorn, get up and move away from me and it has happened- I just let it go. I say nothing, I give no staring match, I allow them to be thee aggresive, ignorant, rude one.
Because good hearted individuals who can also pick up on ill hearted rude behavior make these men look bad not me. And I'm married toating the symbols that iam and these things do accure. I continue to conduct myself as a lady and advise blkwomen always to do so as well. Yes, I'm confronted with such sitiations of bitter blk men (NOT ALL BLACK MEN). But the ones with thee exposed issues whenever in contact with blkwomen- and so little ability to control it. This behavior I'm (sure) has also happened to blk men by blkwomen with bitter exposed anger issues towards blk men.
This blk man, blkwomen, gender war nonsense has to stop; at some point and time; it has to stop. Smh
Fading Light

Jacksonville, FL

#1389 Jul 6, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Our race is not dying out, Jehovah won't let that happen.
I need to complete Statistics and Finite mathematics.
Get well, soon.
"Our race is not dying out, Jehovah won't let that happen."

I hope you're right.

"I need to complete Statistics and Finite mathematics."

Oh ok, I hope you do well whenever you take those courses. Also, if you don't mind me asking, what's your major?

"Get well, soon."

Thank you, ma'am >:)

“New year, new frame of mind”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Austin, Texas

#1390 Jul 6, 2013
Black men don't hate Black women, Black women hate Black women! "He shoots, he scores"!!!
IT IS I

United States

#1391 Jul 6, 2013
More wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your post but I wonder if the BM who urge BW to wear their hair and wear it in its natural state are the same BM who humiliate BW who do. It just makes sense to me.
I believe it is the same men. They are very deceptive. While they are telling BW how they need to sport their natural hair to promote black pride, they are calling them "nappy headed ho's" and chasing non-BW because non-BW don't have nappy hair !!!!

These types of men don't want BW to be attractive to non-BM. And they know that most non-BM are not attracted to nappy hair.

That's not to say that BW should be ashamed of their natural hair and alter it to market themselves to non-BM, but hey..........

"When in Rome.........." And we are in Rome not Rwanda !!!

There is nothing wrong with wanting to fit in. You can still fit in without "selling out".

And if a BW wants to market herself to non-BM..........THAT'S HER DAMN BUSINESS !!!!

:)
IT IS I

United States

#1392 Jul 6, 2013
BlackMenRuleAll4Life wrote:
Black men don't hate Black women, Black women hate Black women! "He shoots, he scores"!!!
Bullshyt !!!! BM hate everybody..........even each other.

Hell, look at the stats of black on black violent crime (it is the men killing each other).

So STFU !!!!

Now, she shoots and she scores !!!!(the crowd goes wild !!!)

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1393 Jul 6, 2013
BM do not hate BW, we dislike BW who have attitude issues and do not know how to submit to a BM.

Level 1

Austin, Texas

#1394 Jul 6, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, look at the stats of black on black violent crime (it is the men killing each other).
So STFU !!!!
Ok sorry, I didn't realize this was a thread about black on black violent crime, I could have sworn the title read "Black Men Hate Black Women". Looks like somebody forgot to take their ADHD medication. ;-) BTW, use your own analogies man, LOL.
Graham Cracker Breaker

Houston, TX

#1395 Jul 6, 2013
How can you really blame them?

Level 1

Austin, Texas

#1396 Jul 6, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
So STFU !!!!
I thought you were a guy and I called you man. My bad! Anyways, if BW would just fix themselves up from time to time maybe you wouldn't feel this way.
More

Grosse Pointe, MI

#1397 Jul 6, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it is the same men. They are very deceptive. While they are telling BW how they need to sport their natural hair to promote black pride, they are calling them "nappy headed ho's" and chasing non-BW because non-BW don't have nappy hair !!!!
These types of men don't want BW to be attractive to non-BM. And they know that most non-BM are not attracted to nappy hair.
That's not to say that BW should be ashamed of their natural hair and alter it to market themselves to non-BM, but hey..........
There is nothing wrong with wanting to fit in. You can still fit in without "selling out".
And if a BW wants to market herself to non-BM..........THAT'S HER DAMN BUSINESS !!!!

Great point. I made similar remarks and I was told that I'm trying to change BW when it's really called survival. You have to adapt to your envitoment. You have to evolve to survive. I'm not thinking about hair but attitude, weight and open mindlessness to new cultures and activities.
More

Grosse Pointe, MI

#1398 Jul 6, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
BM do not hate BW, we dislike BW who have attitude issues and do not know how to submit to a BM.
Yet as a sweet BW I have random BM glaring at me from the jump.
IT IS I

United States

#1399 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Ok sorry, I didn't realize this was a thread about black on black violent crime, I could have sworn the title read "Black Men Hate Black Women". Looks like somebody forgot to take their ADHD medication. ;-) BTW, use your own analogies man, LOL.
Listen, you ignoramus !!

You made the assertion that BW hate each other and I countered that claim with the fact that BM not only hate each other but they hate everybody..........so STFU !!!

and as for your analogy..........you used it on me, so I used it on you.

What are you going to do about it ???

IT IS I

United States

#1400 Jul 7, 2013
More wrote:
<quoted text>
Great point. I made similar remarks and I was told that I'm trying to change BW when it's really called survival. You have to adapt to your envitoment. You have to evolve to survive. I'm not thinking about hair but attitude, weight and open mindlessness to new cultures and activities.
I could not agree more. The problem with Dev, and BM like him is that they don't want BW to survive without BM. They simply want us to be invisible and dependent on them.

They don't want BW to appeal to non-BM because that would increase our options and they would lose their "monopoly" on BW.

It is a very sick mentality. And it is one of the reasons I find BM so unattractive.

I am turned off by men who are afraid to compete. Men who can't compete are weak and not fit to take the lead.
IT IS I

United States

#1401 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
I thought you were a guy and I called you man. My bad! Anyways, if BW would just fix themselves up from time to time maybe you wouldn't feel this way.
Maybe you need to fix yourself........and you wouldn't feel this way.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1402 Jul 7, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I could not agree more. The problem with Dev, and BM like him is that they don't want BW to survive without BM. They simply want us to be invisible and dependent on them.
They don't want BW to appeal to non-BM because that would increase our options and they would lose their "monopoly" on BW.
It is a very sick mentality. And it is one of the reasons I find BM so unattractive.
I am turned off by men who are afraid to compete. Men who can't compete are weak and not fit to take the lead.
Calling me out my name again? I am more the humble type of man, but this looks like you can't stop thinking about a brother, tbqpfh.=D

Level 7

Location hidden

#1403 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't sweat it, brother. She is one of the most self-hating IRBW I have encountered here. Right up there with Capree and SBT. Her opinion is about worth an Oklahoma cow patty, given her pervasive neurosis.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1404 Jul 7, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
You say weak I say evil. Seriously how do BM justify causing more pain to BW then we already go through by wanting us non competitive and undesirable to the world at large while they stand on our heads to boost themselves? I cant tell you how many times BM have tried to pick fights with me at work and school and im calm and sweet where quality men of all races approach me. How is that not evil? Please answer.

Level 7

Location hidden

#1405 Jul 7, 2013
TimeforHonesty wrote:
<quoted text>
You say weak I say evil. Seriously how do BM justify causing more pain to BW then we already go through by wanting us non competitive and undesirable to the world at large while they stand on our heads to boost themselves? I cant tell you how many times BM have tried to pick fights with me at work and school and im calm and sweet where quality men of all races approach me. How is that not evil? Please answer.
You may justify your jezebel-like behavior in anyway you see fit. That is your right as an American.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1406 Jul 7, 2013
"You may justify your jezebel-like behavior in anyway you see fit. That is your right as an American."

It's easy to place BW in either of three categories (jezebel, sapphire or mammy) without knowing them personally. It's the simple minded approach that many American BM opt for :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Ghey Nutsack 1,744,416
Barbara Bush passes away 5 min Jake 52
If slavery were reinstated would you even want ... 8 min Jake 76
Pro conservatives pushing fear to be white in A... 8 min Ms Mack 15
BOYCOTT STARBUCKS #WGTTMO maga 16 min nono 6
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 18 min --Curious Me-- 39,874
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min Ihn 52,344
Todays dead mudshark story 21 min Jake 88
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 1 hr The Patriot 182