What's wrong with the Devil's love?
The devil has no love.
IT IS I

United States

#1367 Jul 4, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
YOUR SUCH A LOSER! LMAO
That's why you chased White women because White women didn't want to deal with you because you act CHILDISH, IMMATURE, INSECURE!
YOU LACK CHARACTER, INTEGRITY AND MORALS!

You are not making sense Sad, and this is why people make fun of you on this forum.

For starters, I agreed with everything that you said..........

And as for your response to this comment that I made, what you said does not address anything that I posted.

Slow down and think about what you are doing.
Lucius O Shining One

Jacksonville, FL

#1368 Jul 4, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
The devil has no love.
Lol, I see..... and besides all this, how have you been?

>:)
Ebony

Stockbridge, GA

#1369 Jul 4, 2013
IT IS I

United States

#1370 Jul 4, 2013
Lucius O Shining One wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I see..... and besides all this, how have you been?
>:)
I can't complain, and how about you ??? How have you been ???
Lucius

Jacksonville, FL

#1371 Jul 5, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't complain, and how about you ??? How have you been ???
Before, I answer your question, let me start off by saying you're one of the few BW on Topix who actually has some class, kudos to you for that.

Now, to answer your question, I haven't been too well, honestly.

Are you still in school?

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1372 Jul 5, 2013
Lucius wrote:
<quoted text>Before, I answer your question, let me start off by saying you're one of the few BW on Topix who actually has some class, kudos to you for that.
KAAAFFF!!! HARUMFF!!! RRRRR!!! HACK!!! PATOOIE!!!

Sorry.....furball.
Lucius

Jacksonville, FL

#1373 Jul 5, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
KAAAFFF!!! HARUMFF!!! RRRRR!!! HACK!!! PATOOIE!!!
Sorry.....furball.
Come on, Mr. Derek J., compared to most of the women on here, she ain't that bad.
IT IS I

United States

#1374 Jul 5, 2013
Lucius wrote:
<quoted text>
Before, I answer your question, let me start off by saying you're one of the few BW on Topix who actually has some class, kudos to you for that.
Now, to answer your question, I haven't been too well, honestly.
Are you still in school?
Thank you for the compliment. I hope your condition improves. If you don't mind my asking, what ails you ??

I will hopefully take these stupid math classes this month. I'll let you know if I was able to register.

I hope you feel better.

:)
Fading Light

Jacksonville, FL

#1375 Jul 5, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the compliment. I hope your condition improves. If you don't mind my asking, what ails you ??
I will hopefully take these stupid math classes this month. I'll let you know if I was able to register.
I hope you feel better.
:)
"Thank you for the compliment. I hope your condition improves."

You're welcome and thanks.
_________
"If you don't mind my asking, what ails you ??"

Well, everyday I have to live with the fact that my race (that I love and care about, dearly) is slowly dying out. I have to witness members of own my race tear each other down, seek validation from other races, place other races on the pedestal, etc. I have to live with the fact that all the problems plaguing my race will most likely worsen. All this keeps me very, very angry, and not to mention, depressed.

Ok, and What's the name of these math courses?

“Behave Yourself”

Level 5

Since: Jul 07

Fort Worth, Texas

#1376 Jul 6, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
All black men don't hate black women. I'm one of the black men who doesn't hate black women.
In fact, I adore them :)
You echo some of my sentiments here, my friend. If there was one thing I could correct about sisters, it would be their lack of caution when choosing men for mates. Black women should be more selective and demanding, stop settling for the assorted losers who ruin their lives.
happy

Darby, PA

#1377 Jul 6, 2013
REALLY......then Black men hate themselfves.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1378 Jul 6, 2013
Edthirty wrote:
<quoted text>
You echo some of my sentiments here, my friend. If there was one thing I could correct about sisters, it would be their lack of caution when choosing men for mates. Black women should be more selective and demanding, stop settling for the assorted losers who ruin their lives.
I think it is their libido, more than an active choice.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#1379 Jul 6, 2013
happy wrote:
REALLY......then Black men hate themselfves.
I will never believe that. That's horrific to say the least.
responce

United States

#1380 Jul 6, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Blog:
Hypergamy on the Rise with Educated BW!
Well people who devalue Black women can go jump off a bridge because I won’t let them tell me I deserve less than non-Black women! I’m not going to “settle” for less if non-Black women don’t have to. I’m fully behind hypergamy or just marrying someone on your level. Personally for me, I’m not expecting someone to make more money than me, but I’m expecting someone better than what the mainstream or certain Black people expect for Black women. I expect a man who is attractive to me, has good character, has an education, a good career, no criminal record, no band of baby mamas, and a wedding ring for me before I have his children. I will not listen to outsiders who try to convince me and other Black women that we don’t deserve those things and we should settle for less.
On my blog I have written about ways that I have tried to improve myself because if you want to marry up then you have to be a high quality woman (I also wanted to improve myself because I just wanted to be the best I could be). To me that doesn’t mean a rich or upper class woman, it’s about being well-rounded, having useful skills, being attractive, having good manners, and having good character–being the ideal and highly desirable woman. I felt that I needed to improve in some areas so I did it. I think that many women can improve their qualities so that they can marry up too. Some men support hypergamy and some do not. Men who are of high quality and status often condone female hypergamy because they are able to attract the best women, so it benefits them. They seek out high paying careers, work out, dress well, and drive expensive cars because it makes them attractive to women and makes them look better than other men. Because these men are highly valued then they are able to date and marry highly valued women.
On the other hand, men who are of lower quality are opposed to female hypergamy.
They will try to convince women to put aside their desire for someone attractive, without a criminal record, with and education and career, without baby mamas, and the possibility of a marriage proposal. They want you to lower your standards and marry down. What’s interesting is that these men fully support male hypergamy–dating and marrying women who are way out of their league! These men have little to offer but they go after highly attractive and successful women and feel they deserve these women because they are supposedly “nice guys”. Many of these men are jaded because they have been passed over by high quality women due to their below average looks, character, communication skills, wealth, career, and other factors. Many of these men have joined groups to rant about how evil women are or groups focused on learning skills/tricks to get women to think they are of higher quality.
Black women focus on dating/marrying up and out! Don't let these Black males waste your time and convince you to date down or accept less; you see the results just look at Black women around you so accept low rung Black males who destroyed their lives.
Focus on education, focus on Improving your life, focus on helping other Black women to do the same and stop accepting less than in men!
Oh! Just bend over, please!!
IT IS I

United States

#1381 Jul 6, 2013
Fading Light wrote:
<quoted text>
"Thank you for the compliment. I hope your condition improves."
You're welcome and thanks.
_________
"If you don't mind my asking, what ails you ??"
Well, everyday I have to live with the fact that my race (that I love and care about, dearly) is slowly dying out. I have to witness members of own my race tear each other down, seek validation from other races, place other races on the pedestal, etc. I have to live with the fact that all the problems plaguing my race will most likely worsen. All this keeps me very, very angry, and not to mention, depressed.
"I hope you feel better."
Our race is not dying out, Jehovah won't let that happen.

I need to complete Statistics and Finite mathematics.

Get well, soon.
IT IS I

United States

#1382 Jul 6, 2013
responce wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Just bend over, please!!
LOL !!!
More

Grosse Pointe, MI

#1383 Jul 6, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Blog:
Hypergamy on the Rise with Educated BW!
Well people who devalue Black women can go jump off a bridge because I won’t let them tell me I deserve less than non-Black women! I’m not going to “settle” for less if non-Black women don’t have to. I’m fully behind hypergamy or just marrying someone on your level. Personally for me, I’m not expecting someone to make more money than me, but I’m expecting someone better than what the mainstream or certain Black people expect for Black women. I expect a man who is attractive to me, has good character, has an education, a good career, no criminal record, no band of baby mamas, and a wedding ring for me before I have his children. I will not listen to outsiders who try to convince me and other Black women that we don’t deserve those things and we should settle for less.
On my blog I have written about ways that I have tried to improve myself because if you want to marry up then you have to be a high quality woman (I also wanted to improve myself because I just wanted to be the best I could be). To me that doesn’t mean a rich or upper class woman, it’s about being well-rounded, having useful skills, being attractive, having good manners, and having good character–being the ideal and highly desirable woman. I felt that I needed to improve in some areas so I did it. I think that many women can improve their qualities so that they can marry up too. Some men support hypergamy and some do not. Men who are of high quality and status often condone female hypergamy because they are able to attract the best women, so it benefits them. They seek out high paying careers, work out, dress well, and drive expensive cars because it makes them attractive to women and makes them look better than other men. Because these men are highly valued then they are able to date and marry highly valued women.
On the other hand, men who are of lower quality are opposed to female hypergamy.
They will try to convince women to put aside their desire for someone attractive, without a criminal record, with and education and career, without baby mamas, and the possibility of a marriage proposal. They want you to lower your standards and marry down. What’s interesting is that these men fully support male hypergamy–dating and marrying women who are way out of their league! These men have little to offer but they go after highly attractive and successful women and feel they deserve these women because they are supposedly “nice guys”. Many of these men are jaded because they have been passed over by high quality women due to their below average looks, character, communication skills, wealth, career, and other factors. Many of these men have joined groups to rant about how evil women are or groups focused on learning skills/tricks to get women to think they are of higher quality.
Black women focus on dating/marrying up and out! Don't let these Black males waste your time and convince you to date down or accept less; you see the results just look at Black women around you so accept low rung Black males who destroyed their lives.
Focus on education, focus on Improving your life, focus on helping other Black women to do the same and stop accepting less than in men!
Where is your blog? Private message me the site address to keep the trolls at bay.
More

Grosse Pointe, MI

#1384 Jul 6, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
It sounds like an honest statement!
I stay away from Black males because MOST not all "Spit Venom"! I can' t even go any where and hold a "Casual conversation" without some Black man make a "Nasty, Lewd, Crude remark" about Black women!
Most of the "REACTIONS" come from your behaviors that you dole out and normalize!
Funny, many Black women said the same things when I point to the "Sarcastic remarks, nasty put downs that Black men make in public! They act like your suppose to smile and be happy they insulted you!
Nobody has time for your BullSchitt!
As a somewhat attractive woman while do Black men have to "Spit Venom like Snakes"? If I'm holding a conversation with a White male you have "No right to disrupt me" nor do you have a right to try to show me your choices for WW or your Biracial children when you don't know me!
This is SICK!
Its happened about 4-6 times when I've gone out! You don't know me but yet you want me to know that you don't date black women and how ugly they are but yet you hide the pictures of your so called White women and show pictures of Biracial children as if their Superior to Black children and women?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH BLACK MEN?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MACEO?
I completely understand. People particularly black men are in denial that this occurs.
More

Grosse Pointe, MI

#1385 Jul 6, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
At running the risk of being called MACEO, I just want to say that I Co-sign this post 1000000000000%!!!!
You hit the nail right on the head with the Imus comment. This fool Dev is demanding that BW go "natural" with their hair when all BM do is call them "nappy headed hoes" when they do !!!
(Where do they think Imus got it from, Hell, I hope people don't think that Imus made that up himself !!!)
If BM call BW "nappy headed ho's" for wearing their natural hair, what do you think that most non-black people will call us ???
The whole objective for Dev and other BM like him is to humiliate BW !!! They want to dishearten, devalue, depreciate and break the spirit of BW..........because, just like this thread's title says......
BLACK MEN HATE BLACK WOMEN !!!!!
Excellent post !!
I agree with your post but I wonder if the BM who urge BW to wear their hair and wear it in its natural state are the same BM who humiliate BW who do. It just makes sense to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 6 min Hebrew Supremacist 3
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 20 min Khan 67
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 40 min John Galt 1,418,773
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 53 min MICHA 35,103
Clinton's blizzard of malfeasance 1 hr get real 3
celebrating blasians 1 hr Poer 3
Black Failure 1 hr LMBAO 63
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 3 hr Moses 507
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 8 hr Imgreat 55
More from around the web