Black Men Hate Black Women
Sadbuttrue

Silver Spring, MD

#1344 Jul 2, 2013
THE NEGRO wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!! That was rude of you kid. I only wanted to show the whole world that we really do love and respect one another and not ala.
MACEO

I'm a Grown woman; you can' t control your own life its Fukd up! You ruined your life not following GOD WORD; you did your own thing! LMAO

SO NOT YOUR 60 YEARS OLD, NO OLD WHITE WOMAN, NO WOMAN PERIOD!

Your Old, Broke and IMPOTENT!

Bye Bye Go Die MACEO!
Sadbuttrue

Silver Spring, MD

#1345 Jul 2, 2013
I luv WOMEN wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong guy luv. Lol. I'm not MACEO, but who is he?
MACEO

SAME DICTION!

Is MACEO a Black FECES Cracka? lmao

THE NEGRO

United States

#1346 Jul 2, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
SAME DICTION!
And you're in.........."The Twilight Zone"
LION

Charlotte, NC

#1347 Jul 2, 2013
BLACKS need to support black owned banks. Do something for our community.
Sadbuttrue

Silver Spring, MD

#1348 Jul 2, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
The vast majority of Black men who do marry, marry Black women.
THE MAJORITY OF BLACK MEN DON'T MARRY!

BLACK MEN MARRY THE LEAST OF ALL RACES!

Coupled with Black women don't want men who don't know how to Provide, protect, lead or be the Man!

Sorry!
ShukkaJiverBigBo og

Enumclaw, WA

#1351 Jul 3, 2013
I domes hates on da blacks, I just wants da white wimminz poosy.
Sadbuttrue

Silver Spring, MD

#1352 Jul 3, 2013
18_-BlackAngel-_IX wrote:
Every black man doesn't hate black women. I'm a black man, who hates them...
MACEO

When you take care of your women and children instead of "PREYING ON THEM" and supporting and chasing White women like you did !

Why would I SUPPORT A BUNCH OF FOOLS LIKE YOU SO YOU CAN GIVE IT TO THE WHITE RACE THEN HATE ON WHITE MEN AND BLACK WOMEN AFTER YOU TAKE CARE OF WHITE WOMEN?

your a FOOL !
THE NEGRO

United States

#1353 Jul 3, 2013
LION wrote:
BLACKS need to support black owned banks. Do something for our community.
Correcto mundo, my brutha. But we have to learn pride, trust, and luv for one another,first. Immagine the power, businesses, and new institutions over foreigners that's bleeding our communities dry. BLACK OWNERSHIP, FINALLY!!!
Sadbuttrue

Silver Spring, MD

#1354 Jul 3, 2013
THE NEGRO--WEAKLION-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Correcto mundo, my brutha. But we have to learn pride, trust, and luv for one another,first. Immagine the power, businesses, and new institutions over foreigners that's bleeding our communities dry. BLACK OWNERSHIP, FINALLY!!!
MACEO

Hope you cant' be Trusted!

People look at your lifestyles and history!

Black men don't take care of the BASICS and YOU CAN'T BE TRUSTED!

I trust youll run after White women and do for them before you do for any black women which is why you didn't help your Mother when she died of CANCER!

Shaking my head

But you ran a marathon to be accepted by her White family!

SORRY PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU AS A PERSON THAT'S BEING SMART !
THE NEGRO

Portage, MI

#1355 Jul 3, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Hope you cant' be Trusted!
I trust youll run after White women and do for them before you do for any black women which is why you didn't help your Mother when she died of CANCER!
Shaking my head
But you ran a marathon to be accepted by her White family!
SORRY PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU AS A PERSON THAT'S BEING SMART !
You must really need some d#$k, bad..
Sadbuttrue

Silver Spring, MD

#1356 Jul 3, 2013
THE NEGRO wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

You have a Small Dyck and NO BRAINS!
Sadbuttrue

Silver Spring, MD

#1357 Jul 3, 2013
THE NEGRO wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

hELL no you cant' be Trusted!

Shaking my head

But you ran a marathon to be accepted by your Ex White Wife's family!

SORRY PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU AS A PERSON !!

I'M NOT AGAINST IR RELATIONS; I'M AGAINST HYPOCRITES, FOOLS AND BLACK MEN WHO DON'T DO FOR THEIR OWN FAMILIES!

THAT'S BEING SMART !
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#1358 Jul 3, 2013
All black men don't hate black women. I'm one of the black men who doesn't hate black women.
In fact, I adore them :)
Sadbuttrue

Silver Spring, MD

#1359 Jul 3, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
All black men don't hate black women. I'm one of the black men who doesn't hate black women.
MACEO

Shaking my head

I'M NOT AGAINST IR RELATIONS; I'M AGAINST HYPOCRITES, FOOLS AND BLACK MEN WHO DON'T DO FOR THEIR OWN FAMILIES!

THAT'S BEING SMART !
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#1360 Jul 3, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Shaking my head
THAT'S BEING SMART !
Keep
Calm
And
Take Your Meds
IT IS I

United States

#1361 Jul 3, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
The last thing that BW want or need..........

IS THE DEVIL'S LOVE !!!!!!

I think we have enough of that already.

:)
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#1362 Jul 3, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with the Devil's love?
Sadbuttrue

Silver Spring, MD

#1363 Jul 4, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep
Calm
And
Take Your Meds
MACEO

I'm simply telling the truth! Even other folks say it because people Read the forums! lMAO

They laugh and say its true!

As well as a few Black men told me to date/marry out because what I'm saying about Black males is true and you know it!

As well as your A WEAK MAN!

FACTS ARE THE FACTS1

Your called a MAN GINA! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Silver Spring, MD

#1364 Jul 4, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

YOUR SUCH A LOSER! LMAO

That's why you chased White women because White women didn't want to deal with you because you act CHILDISH, IMMATURE, INSECURE!

YOU LACK CHARACTER, INTEGRITY AND MORALS!
Sadbuttrue

Silver Spring, MD

#1365 Jul 4, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
The vast majority of Black men don't marry Black women.
MACEO

Blog:

Hypergamy on the Rise with Educated BW!

Well people who devalue Black women can go jump off a bridge because I won’t let them tell me I deserve less than non-Black women! I’m not going to “settle” for less if non-Black women don’t have to. I’m fully behind hypergamy or just marrying someone on your level. Personally for me, I’m not expecting someone to make more money than me, but I’m expecting someone better than what the mainstream or certain Black people expect for Black women. I expect a man who is attractive to me, has good character, has an education, a good career, no criminal record, no band of baby mamas, and a wedding ring for me before I have his children. I will not listen to outsiders who try to convince me and other Black women that we don’t deserve those things and we should settle for less.

On my blog I have written about ways that I have tried to improve myself because if you want to marry up then you have to be a high quality woman (I also wanted to improve myself because I just wanted to be the best I could be). To me that doesn’t mean a rich or upper class woman, it’s about being well-rounded, having useful skills, being attractive, having good manners, and having good character–being the ideal and highly desirable woman. I felt that I needed to improve in some areas so I did it. I think that many women can improve their qualities so that they can marry up too. Some men support hypergamy and some do not. Men who are of high quality and status often condone female hypergamy because they are able to attract the best women, so it benefits them. They seek out high paying careers, work out, dress well, and drive expensive cars because it makes them attractive to women and makes them look better than other men. Because these men are highly valued then they are able to date and marry highly valued women.
On the other hand, men who are of lower quality are opposed to female hypergamy.

They will try to convince women to put aside their desire for someone attractive, without a criminal record, with and education and career, without baby mamas, and the possibility of a marriage proposal. They want you to lower your standards and marry down. What’s interesting is that these men fully support male hypergamy–dating and marrying women who are way out of their league! These men have little to offer but they go after highly attractive and successful women and feel they deserve these women because they are supposedly “nice guys”. Many of these men are jaded because they have been passed over by high quality women due to their below average looks, character, communication skills, wealth, career, and other factors. Many of these men have joined groups to rant about how evil women are or groups focused on learning skills/tricks to get women to think they are of higher quality.

Black women focus on dating/marrying up and out! Don't let these Black males waste your time and convince you to date down or accept less; you see the results just look at Black women around you so accept low rung Black males who destroyed their lives.

Focus on education, focus on Improving your life, focus on helping other Black women to do the same and stop accepting less than in men!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary accuses Trump of racism in speech 2 min NotSoDivineMsM 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,418,426
Do Black men like Asian girls? (Jul '13) 9 min KIP 913
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 10 min lola 497
News Trump Time Capsule #81: 'What the Hell Do You H... 15 min INFIDEL 52
Why Are Majority Black Cities Always Such Failu... (Sep '12) 15 min Some guy 89
Halle Berry spotted with a black boyfriend 16 min Marcus Washington 39
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 52 min fluer 237
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr Moses 47,847
More from around the web