Black Men Hate Black Women
what the hell

Montville, NJ

#107 Mar 18, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
Yaaaaawn, here we go again. Let's blame the woman while the man go free. Yeah, I get it.
I don't think he is letting the BM off the hook. Matter of fact I can almost guarantee that most BM agree that there are some pretty f'ked up BM on this planet. The problem we Black Men have on here is the generalization that "all BM hate all BW" and there's "no good Black Men" when that's just the opposite.

I feel bad for you but you have to own up your part in your situation
purement humain

Montpellier, France

#108 Mar 18, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, if I want to talk about this situation I'm going to talk about it, and there's nothing that you or anybody here is going to say about it. Last time I checked, this is a free website here we can post what we want and first of all, my mother is a light skinned black woman, and she never made me feel bad about being dark. It's my father and a lot of black men. My father may not say it literally, but I can tell by the way he treated me.
your father is fool he have choice your mother xD
purement humain

Montpellier, France

#109 Mar 18, 2013
correction Nicole bitch :-)

your father is fool he have chosen your mother xD
Black helper

Whitwell, UK

#110 Mar 18, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but finding a good black man is like finding a needle in a haystack. Most black men are like what I posted, and I'm too emotionally drained to give them another chance.
Well to find that needle burn the hay and use a magnet so what I'm trying to say is get rid of those old men that hurt you and make a good BM know you right for him
Heartless -S- BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#112 Mar 18, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope so hon. You deserve no more tribulation. Oh, did you try our experiment?
Yes, I did, and the results were different than what I expected...

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#114 Mar 18, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, if I want to talk about this situation I'm going to talk about it, and there's nothing that you or anybody here is going to say about it. Last time I checked, this is a free website here we can post what we want and first of all, my mother is a light skinned black woman, and she never made me feel bad about being dark. It's my father and a lot of black men. My father may not say it literally, but I can tell by the way he treated me.
When you had a man u didn't bxtch this much.You just make yourself look more and more unattractive.So you shouldn't expect postivity when your putting out negativity.You get back what you put out.If you talk shid,shid will come back and hit you in the face.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#115 Mar 18, 2013
Black helper wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to find that needle burn the hay and use a magnet so what I'm trying to say is get rid of those old men that hurt you and make a good BM know you right for him
I'm not one of these desperate women who HAS to have a man to survive. I used to be one, but not anymore. Life is about living the best way you know how. I don't NEED a man. I NEED food, I NEED money, I NEED water, I NEED air, I NEED shelter, but I don't NEED a man to fulfill my life. Besides, I'm too emotionally damaged to give it another try. Singlehood is the best way to be.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#116 Mar 18, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
When you had a man u didn't bxtch this much.You just make yourself look more and more unattractive.So you shouldn't expect postivity when your putting out negativity.You get back what you put out.If you talk shid,shid will come back and hit you in the face.
Yeah, and I'm prepared for war, and I was like this when I HAD a man, so it ain't nothing change. Everybody is entitled to say what they want to say, and I will not shut up!
what the hell

Montville, NJ

#117 Mar 18, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not one of these desperate women who HAS to have a man to survive. I used to be one, but not anymore. Life is about living the best way you know how. I don't NEED a man. I NEED food, I NEED money, I NEED water, I NEED air, I NEED shelter, but I don't NEED a man to fulfill my life. Besides, I'm too emotionally damaged to give it another try. Singlehood is the best way to be.
I guess we won't be reading any more of these "I don't need a man" bitch sessions from you right?
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#118 Mar 18, 2013
Heartless -S- BlackAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I did, and the results were different than what I expected...
I know right. The outcome was underestimated, wow. Maybe what everyone needs is a little lovin. So you were happy with your unexpected results?:)
Black helper

Whitwell, UK

#119 Mar 18, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't need a man why do you care that SOME BM hate BW unless you secretly WANT a man. Listen I ain't no Dr. Phil but we are not all like the men that hurt you
Heartless -S- BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#121 Mar 18, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right. The outcome was underestimated, wow. Maybe what everyone needs is a little lovin. So you were happy with your unexpected results?:)
True, and yes, I was very happy. What about you?

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Créteil, France

#124 Mar 18, 2013
Only when there is white men. They love to get white men in thier as$ thinking that their as$ is better than the black women's vagina.
Trey

Jacksonville, FL

#125 Mar 18, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
Let the bm off the hook? Bullschitt!
SHOW ME ONE THREAD WHERE BW ADMITTED TO MESSING UP!
stfu, lol!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#126 Mar 18, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
these comments always comes from women who do not get along with their fathers. the way you can tell if a man know how to treat a woman is by the way he treats his mother. the same goes for women. the way women treats their father or feel about their father is the way they are going treat a man. you never hear those comments "don't need a man" in a condemning way coming from a woman who get's along with her father. the same goes for a man.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#127 Mar 18, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and I'm prepared for war, and I was like this when I HAD a man, so it ain't nothing change. Everybody is entitled to say what they want to say, and I will not shut up!
yea, I bet you were a very jealous and insecure person. didn't trust every man you were with. I bet you think that you could do what ever you wanted to do and the man had to listen to you...lol. the problem is not men the problem is you. I bet you had some good men and didn't even know it. because of your insecurities and jealousy.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#128 Mar 18, 2013
Heartless -S- BlackAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
True, and yes, I was very happy. What about you?
It was awesome. Recently a unanimous guy (obviously) was speaking ill about black women. I then told him something understanding but rational and ended it with a God bless you. He then conveyed gratitude. It was nice. I always end my ultimatum with a God Bless you. It lightens up the tension.:)
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#129 Mar 18, 2013
Not only am I analyzing the rapid change in people's behavior, but I like to talk to people with full understanding and sympathy.
Heartless -S- BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#130 Mar 18, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
Not only am I analyzing the rapid change in people's behavior, but I like to talk to people with full understanding and sympathy.
That's good, you're a good person.... wish there were more people like you in this world :)
Heartless -S- BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#131 Mar 18, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
<quoted text>
It was awesome. Recently a unanimous guy (obviously) was speaking ill about black women. I then told him something understanding but rational and ended it with a God bless you. He then conveyed gratitude. It was nice. I always end my ultimatum with a God Bless you. It lightens up the tension.:)
That's good :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min CodeTalker 1,643,002
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 3 min Porter 13
Is it ignorance and stupidity to say leave slav... 6 min Porter 12
Do Hispanic men like black women (Feb '07) 9 min Diego Verdager 10,772
Russell Simons involved in Satanic Worship & Mo... 9 min Ugly monkeys 4
People who claim blks sold other blacks exposed... 10 min Porter 8
News Tiffany Haddish Makes History On a Saturday Nig... 11 min Kennyinbmore 19
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 1 hr SociopathMaceo 81
Why do black girls get with white guys? 2 hr SociopathMaceo 99
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 4 hr Harrisson 359
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 4 hr Username Taken 842
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 hr Nutz like TicTacs 1,591
More from around the web