Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1190 Jun 9, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly Nicole, bm don't treat bw like they are human. They treat bw really awful with the utmost disrespect I have ever seen to any human being.
When bw are quite and submissive to a bm, they are still mistreated and called a stupid hoe for being submissive. When a bw speaks her mind, she becomes the angry trouble maker because she's calling him out on his mistreatment.
When a bw become successful and tries to take care of her man that may have lost his job or just makes less money, he abuses her to make himself feel like the man. BM want to make even successful bw who are well off feel crappy about themselves. Usually when you're in a healthy relationship with a good man, they are proud of their woman for being a success, not jealous of her like bm are of successful bw, who have now decided to move on with non bm.
They try to mess you up psychologically so that you can't function and perhaps lose your job,house, whatever. BM are not supportive to bw and will only bring you down.
The African Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
COO COO COO COO wtf. I am not a man silly rabbit!!! Omg, you have issues. Mayday mayday psych ward needed.
MACEO

Any 60 year old man that talks to his own profiles IS A LOSER!!

As I said most people on the forums have 1 profile; you have over 500 profiles because you love to harass young IR BW who date/marry white males when you pursued Trashy Fuggly WW for 40 years while harassing and not doing for one Black women including family!

Yet you want Black women to "lower their standards" for Black men like you? Grow up! Most women with common sense expect some reciprocity and we know Black men don't do a damn thing for any Black women rarely their Mothers!

Yes, your COOO COO INSANE RECLUSE!

All you do is complain about "DA WHITE MAN AND BLACK WOMEN" when you haven't done anything except HATE and have done nothing with your life except to chase Trashy White women!!

Like I said you don't have much time left!

You wouldn't even invest in yourself you were so busy investing in White folks!

I'm not against IR relationships but I am against black men who will only do for White only while they refuse to do for Black women, children and your communities!

Black men pass these lifestyles down generation after generation!

Chasing AZZ of Poor White women consumed 40 years of your life! LMAO

That's foolish MACEO!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1191 Jun 9, 2013
The African Queen-Cognito2-MaCEO wrote:
<quoted text>
COO COO COO COO wtf. I am not a man silly rabbit!!! Omg, you have issues. Mayday mayday psych ward needed.
MACEO

Any 60 year old man that talks to his own profiles IS A LOSER!!

As I said most people on the forums have 1 profile; you have over 500 profiles because you love to harass young IR BW who date/marry white males when you pursued Trashy Fuggly WW for 40 years while harassing and not doing for one Black women including family!

Yet you want Black women to "lower their standards" for Black men like you? Grow up! Most women with common sense expect some reciprocity and we know Black men don't do a damn thing for any Black women rarely their Mothers!

Yes, your COOO COO INSANE RECLUSE!

All you do is complain about "DA WHITE MAN AND BLACK WOMEN" when you haven't done anything except HATE and have done nothing with your life except to chase Trashy White women!!

Like I said you don't have much time left!

You wouldn't even invest in yourself you were so busy investing in White folks!

I'm not against IR relationships but I am against black men who will only do for White only while they refuse to do for Black women, children and your communities!

Black men pass these lifestyles down generation after generation!

Chasing AZZ of Poor White women consumed 40 years of your life! LMAO

That's foolish MACEO!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1192 Jun 9, 2013
AnObs--thanks--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not trying to contradict you, but what I witnessed starting about 20 years ago was disturbing. When I first saw the phenomenon of black women with Caucasian hair, I was bowled over. Who were these bw sending encouraging signals to? Who would be flattered by these signals? It's a very complex state of affairs now, but black men, to their credit, stuck with the natural look, so much so that bw began to look like a separate entity, racially speaking. Women like you were, as you state, always there,but the affront to our sensibilities was more present and pronounced. I am of the belief that the revolutionary trend setters were/are staring into cloudy mirrors. How else could the Halloween appearance not be subjected to their critical scrutiny?
MACEO

Your INSANE! LMAO

YOUR 60 YEARS OLD AND YOUR TALKING TO YOUR PROFILES! LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1193 Jun 9, 2013
Thanks-dEV143-MACEO wrote:
Please google that. But again these are not issues of the majority of black women. Just the black women you pay attention to. But if you believe that, do you also believe the lies told about black men? That the majority of you are rapists or drug dealers or thugs or that you're more likely to be a prison convict instead of a college graduate. Or that you are on the DL?
MACEO

Lies? LMAO The truth about Black men is what they say and live. Many are DL, won't commit, No Good, Rapist, Thugs, want to be Rappers, Atheletes, marginal and live off women while not pursuing education!

Most black men are marginal or Losers like yourself! You won't even do for the black community but you'll Bust your Non Working Nuts to do for White folks! LMAO

That's you MACEO..........NOTHING WRONG WITH IR, NOTHING WRONG WITH DOING FOR WHITE FOLKS BUT YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING FOR BLACK FOLKS INCLUDING FAMILY MEMBERS!

Very sad!

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1194 Jun 9, 2013
AnObs wrote:
<quoted text>
....black men, to their credit, stuck with the natural look.....
Except for that brief foray into Jeri-Curls. So glad I didn't venture into that mess.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Chesapeake, VA

#1195 Jun 9, 2013
I don't hate black woman, but I know you can't be trusted. Black women are not loyal to black men, never was. That's why so many black women throw black men under the bus on these damn television shows. Maury, Ricki Lake, Jerry Springer, etc.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1196 Jun 9, 2013
Logic_c wrote:
I don't hate black woman, but I know you can't be trusted. Black women are not loyal to black men, never was. That's why so many black women throw black men under the bus on these damn television shows. Maury, Ricki Lake, Jerry Springer, etc.
Wait a sec...you're gauging Black women based on what you see on SPRINGER??!

N!**a...you done bumped yo' head!

“dreams”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1197 Jun 9, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for that brief foray into Jeri-Curls. So glad I didn't venture into that mess.
What about the relaxers? Also bm have clean, shaven faces nowadays and most bm are not showing the naps we know plenty of them have. They go bald or use other chemicals and technique to change the texture. There is nothing wrong with doing things which may be more socially acceptable. That goes for bm and bw.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#1199 Jun 9, 2013
Logic_c wrote:
lmao...hahahaha...There have been many dumb comments made on this forum. This is one of the dumbest comments I ever have seen! Top three easily...lol.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1200 Jun 9, 2013
berriesgalore wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the relaxers? Also bm have clean, shaven faces nowadays and most bm are not showing the naps we know plenty of them have. They go bald or use other chemicals and technique to change the texture. There is nothing wrong with doing things which may be more socially acceptable. That goes for bm and bw.
I disagree. I think men who use wave activator and such have as many problems as black women who put corrosive lye in their heads.

The only acceptable product is Afro-Sheen :)

“dreams”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1201 Jun 9, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. I think men who use wave activator and such have as many problems as black women who put corrosive lye in their heads.
The only acceptable product is Afro-Sheen :)
Lol concerning Afro Sheen. Fair enough comment. Hard to argue with fairness.

Level 1

Columbus, OH

#1202 Jun 9, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
Sadbuttrue | 7 hrs ago
I hate Black men! lmao
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/T7H42IB3I756EQ1 ...
Sadbuttrue | Friday Oct 19
I know your losting Black women's support fast which will lead towards your extinction ! lmao
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/T9JK304U1VR3Q2L...
Sadbutrue | 2 hrs ago | Reply
If any person is constantly bombarded with a lie that is is never or rarely ever refuted, any person will believe it's the truth
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TCB029337T42L1O ....
The master at PsyOps (Psychological Operations) was Goebbels. He did say over and over again: "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." He would also say that "the lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."
I know you are a punk ass bitch that hides behind a keyboard. You must feel so weak everyday living around Black People and not being able speak what's in your heart because you know that doing so will destroy your life.

Here's some trolling for your ass
www.blackbuying.com

Level 1

Columbus, OH

#1203 Jun 9, 2013
berriesgalore wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote that "There is nothing wrong with doing things which may be more socially acceptable" but you forgot to say "to white people". I will not live my life simply trying to make white people comfortable. That goes for most Black Men. Don't get me wrong. I also don't have to live my life making white people uncomfortable. But if my very presence makes you uncomfortable then you are just going to have to be uncomfortable.

“dreams”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1204 Jun 9, 2013
BlkBuy wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote that "There is nothing wrong with doing things which may be more socially acceptable" but you forgot to say "to white people". I will not live my life simply trying to make white people comfortable. That goes for most Black Men. Don't get me wrong. I also don't have to live my life making white people uncomfortable. But if my very presence makes you uncomfortable then you are just going to have to be uncomfortable.
Bm do a lot of things groupwise to fit in socially. I certainly have no objections to this although I do feel sad for those who denounce their entire being for social reasons...but, we each have our own path and ways of dealing with stress. No one solution is probably better than the other.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#1205 Jun 9, 2013
berriesgalore wrote:
<quoted text>
More socially acceptable? Jeri-Curls? Surely, you jest.

I'm bald because I'm 51 and my hair no longer grows right.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1207 Jun 10, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a complete falsehood. The VAST majority of AA women wear a wig, weave, or perm their hair into a oblivion with damaging lye (which is known to greatly increase risk of Fibroid tumors - Google it).
<quoted text>
Not true. I date QUALITY black women.
<quoted text>
What other men? Black women are the least likely group to be in a heterosexual relationship of any kind, with any group of man.
<quoted text>
Growing? Thanks to Black Feminism and Welfare, black women have changed for the worse. No one can dispute that.
<quoted text>
Of course there are many AWESOME black women, but you want to ignore the HUGE amounts of ratchets and to pretend that everything is "just peachy".
I read that relaxers cause health problems too. I.stopped relaxing my hair and just been rockin it curly. If only the women in my family would stop using it. They are addicted to it. I do not miss it at all and love how thick and beautiful my hair is. I still get love from black men. We need to quit putting each other down. We are supposed to love and support each other. Bashing each other is just what the white man wants.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1209 Jun 10, 2013
BlkBuy-RedSnapper-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are a punk ass bitch that hides behind a keyboard. You must feel so weak everyday living around Black People and not being able speak what's in your heart because you know that doing so will destroy your life.
Here's some trolling for your ass
www.blackbuying.com
MACEO

Ah..........I see your going back to the old profiles agian! lMAO

How old are you almost 60 years old?
Black Deal

United States

#1211 Jun 10, 2013
Logic_c wrote:
Now us BM with knowledge of self get loyal BW

“dreams”

Level 2

Location hidden

#1212 Jun 10, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
More socially acceptable? Jeri-Curls? Surely, you jest.
I'm bald because I'm 51 and my hair no longer grows right.
Yes, at one point Jeri Curls were socially acceptable. It's called trends and what's so called trendy. Not many people can withstand full blown societal pressure against something no matter what it is.

We aren't speaking about individuals. We are speaking about what encompasses the masses. In my younger years, I never saw bm with bare faces (a look many bw find quite as distasteful on bm as some bm say they find about weaves on bw). The bare face look is a look bm are doing to fit in socially..a look started by wm, the majority. The majority of bm aren't showing naps either..because naps are not as socially acceptable as other hair styles.

The majority decides what's socially acceptable and at the end of the day, there is nothing wrong with trying to fit in socially. Most of us want to deal with as less stress as possible in our daily lives.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1213 Jun 10, 2013
Kramer Hates Nixxers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey brownbeauty, I just so happend to be a racist white man whose infatuated with black booty, how about you bend over for big daddy.
you cant be serious!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min Carly HI YAH 98,103
Why are Black Christians Savage? 3 min Samoan Irish 22
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,154,247
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 4 min Just War 374
Black men who are sell-out and slaves of white ... 4 min Bychance37 383
Anybody remember this guy? 6 min The Devil 5
I Only LOVE Responsible Black Americans. (from ... 7 min Be_Real_Fool 19
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min Gmoney 28,692
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 19 min Wadi III 616
So you slave spawn want a race war, hmm? 50 min Mario 55