Black Men Hate Black Women
Carol

Orem, UT

#954 Mar 25, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say your problem isn't your skin color, it's more that you never realized that you needed to work on yourself to become more attractive, both internally and externally. You

thought you were entitled to a man, without having to grow and develop yourself. Now you are alone, and you don't want to blame yourself, "the problem must be with men!".
SMH.
I suggest you take a good, long look in the mirror and start some self improvement (both internal and external), while you are still young enough to attract a man.
Yet WW don't have to work on their obese bodies nor vindictive, controlling mean ways because ...

Conquered BM/toms will overlook their evil ways ...

A man's whorish ways have nothing to do with women....

There are many quality blk women in the blk community, in shape, loving, cooks, cleans , attractive sexually....

But in conquered type bm's eyes....

A nasty obese been passed around non blk woman is better...

Better to those conquered type BM, the WM's ice is better.
Carol

Orem, UT

#955 Mar 25, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
More blaming on black women, huh? When are black men going to take responsibility for how they treat black women? That's a punk ass way out. Other races of men always take responsibility when they fuck up, but black men, instead of taking responsibility like a real man, you want an easy route by blaming black women. I'm sorry, but I will not coddle black men. I will not let black men slide. I'm not like these dumb ass black women who will support them in their mess. Now I DO blame black women for BABYING black men in their mess though. Maybe if we didn't do that, then black men will treat black women better. Black men need to be CHECKED on their behavior, not CODDLE in their behavior. I'm sorry, but I'm not here to do that. Go find some other dumb ass black women for that. I'm through with black men. They are abusive and colorstruck. I'm done. I've rather stay single than to deal with black men. Ya'll a mess.
Absolutely the truth
Carol

Orem, UT

#956 Mar 25, 2013
Because to conquered mentality BM,...

The WM's ice will always be better.
Carol

Orem, UT

#957 Mar 25, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>your ignorant butt had the nerve to post to msnewnew about what a black man posted...lol. I guess she is suppose to speak up for your ignorant racist butt. you are the kind of white boy or girl frank was posting about. a ignorant racist white dog.
The only thing you and that repulsive animal new new needs is to be placed in front of a firing squad.
Carol

Orem, UT

#958 Mar 25, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>lmao...hahaha...look at your stereotyping ignorant butt. hey stupid, I am not close to one of those bm you are talking about. those idiot bm do not represent majority of bm men. that is what msnewnew is talking about. do you understand that miss stereotyping stupid ignorant butt.
Dumb lying criminal...no decent BM wants new new, that's why she goes with married BM...

Where's that animal's ring...

You're both repulsive criminals and the only reason ...you criminal BM give her the time of day is because she helps you prey on blk women.
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#960 Mar 25, 2013
Carol--Blackman1-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut up you worthless have to have bars on their doors...that filthy dog new new, he.
Maceo the SCoffer

Day 5 – 40 Days of Rain on Black Men: Your a King?

Why is it that cretins always trying to perpetrate like they're good by putting the word “King” in front of their name? Then they show their ass, their low class ghetto mentality,lack of intelligence by calling women they don’t know names like “bitch” and “ho”. These Are black male’s favorite words.

Must be because as soon as you don’t agree with something they say or their little feeble brains “think”, those are the very first things they want to fling out in an attempt to silence a black woman.

There are many Black women that will refuse to be silent because truth must be spoken. No matter how uncomfortable, shocking, no matter how it may be viewed even considered as black male bashing” I don’t care. As long as there are black men hurting black women and children I will NEVER be silenced.

Every time you call me or any other black woman a name, it merely lends credence to our claims that most black men are abusive fools. Every time you call me a name because you disagree with my strong position, it merely shows how weak and childish you are. Every time you call me a bitch and think it hurts, it just makes me even more focused and more determined to dig in your ass until you cry and beg for mercy. This happened and served as the impetus for creating this 40 essay series. Instead of getting on black men every once in awhile, now I am going to up the ante and do it FORTH DAYS IN A ROW!

Believe me I have plenty of material on Black males its never ending stream of pitiful failures, lacking,laughable attempts to position themselves as superior to women.

You are NOT kings! You do not command an army of warriors. You do not have riches. You are not royalty. You have no leadership as well as poor decision-making skills. You rule over nothing. You have no power. So stop deluding yourself with titles that you haven’t earned in any way, shape or form.

Consider this – would you want YOUR baby girl dating or married to one of the idiots we are talking about here?
Warning to the Brothas that are about something – do not read what you see here and take it personally. Don’t waste your time getting defensive and angry at me for speaking out on the crappy trifling black men that run amuck in the black community. Because YOU have not done these things, so don’t get huffy and start talking about “you bash BLACK MEN.” Do not attempt to trivialize or downplay the negative behaviors I will be discussing over the next few weeks. Stay grounded and focused on what women are trying to tell you through me. If those of you approach this series as a teaching tool, you will learn a lot about women and children, and you’ll become a better man for your efforts.

Really, if you take the time to notice, the fools I am talking about are undeserving of the title “men” and you should be bashing them yourself! Especially if you have sisters or little daughters that might run into these clowns someday. They are fools, not men. They destroy rather than create. They crush rather than uplift. They kill spirits and people rather than bring forth joy and happiness. They are, in many instances, barely human.

Learn to separate yourself from what you see written about “black males” because if its not describing your behavior, then it’s not talking about you, so shut up.Do you “black man” go around calling women bitches and hos and other derogatory words seeking to hurt women with verbal and emotional abuse? Then I am not talking about you.

Do you “black man” go around shooting up the neighborhood? Then I am not talking about you.Do you “black man” run around doing all you can to dodge responsibilities you have to your children, your woman and to yourself? Then I am not talking about you.
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#961 Mar 25, 2013
Carol-Blackman1-MaCEO wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb lying criminal...no decent BM wants new new, that's why she goes with married BM...
Where's that animal's ring...
You're both repulsive criminals and the only reason ...you criminal BM give her the time of day is because she helps you prey on blk women.
MACEO the scoffer

Talking to your profiles again? Aren't you close to 60 years old? LMAo

Very sad!
dr fill

Downers Grove, IL

#963 Mar 25, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
You can't speak for every black man on this earth. I don't have a problem finding a good black man. It's hard finding a good person period these days Sometimes you just have to have patience. It took me some time to find someone decent cause I won't settle for less and I don't put up with b.s. either. Hopefully you will find you a good black man! I'm sure you will though.
Heres a tip honey,Check his cell phone while he's snoozin and you will see that he does cheat on you.All black men cheat.And while your up checkin his phone Take a F##KIN shower cause I can smell the B.O. from here!!!!!

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#964 Mar 25, 2013
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> Heres a tip honey,Check his cell phone while he's snoozin and you will see that he does cheat on you.All black men cheat.And while your up checkin his phone Take a F##KIN shower cause I can smell the B.O. from here!!!!!
Lame. Always the ones w/out a picture always talking shyt. And men in every race cheat, the same goes for women.
dr fill

Downers Grove, IL

#966 Mar 25, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame. Always the ones w/out a picture always talking shyt. And men in every race cheat, the same goes for women.
Whites cheat 44.3% of the time.Blacks cheat 99.9999% of the time.You do the math genius. And at least clean up a little with a baby wipe will ya? I know you black broads dont like shaving your upper lip and your legs.Thats why your black men are going for the fresh clean smelling white women that shower daily and shave regulary.FYI GF!!!!

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#967 Mar 25, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the truth? The shyt talkers almost never have their pics up.

Level 7

Location hidden

#968 Mar 25, 2013
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> Whites cheat 44.3% of the time.Blacks cheat 99.9999% of the time.You do the math genius. And at least clean up a little with a baby wipe will ya? I know you black broads dont like shaving your upper lip and your legs.Thats why your black men are going for the fresh clean smelling white women that shower daily and shave regulary.FYI GF!!!!
I love when people pull bullshyt stats out of their azz. Please link to a reputable source.
Carol

Orem, UT

#969 Mar 25, 2013
dr fill wrote:
<quoted text> Whites cheat 44.3% of the time.Blacks cheat 99.9999% of the time.You do the math genius. And at least clean up a little with a baby wipe will ya? I know you black broads dont like shaving your upper lip and your legs.Thats why your black men are going for the fresh clean smelling white women that shower daily and shave regulary.FYI GF!!!!
Criminal white woman trolling hard....WW are known for having men run trains on them....even will rape school kids...

do y'all clean up inbetween johns.

If you dogs didn't bribe my plumber, my plumbing would have been fixed and you'd find some other jealousy issue with blk women.
Carol

Orem, UT

#970 Mar 25, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your accomplices know what I look like.

Level 3

Location hidden

#971 Mar 25, 2013
dr fill wrote:
Pulling random numbers out your azz. I must be a threat cause you just had to say something to me. Crackers always messing with someone and when you get your weak azz beat, you want to try to sue somebody. I have men of all races trying to get with me. I get compliments on my curvy body that is all natural. They love my caramel complexion and full lips. I wear my hair in braids and I get compliments on my hair. Black women are beautiful. Thank you for making my day. I didn't even do anything to you and you wanted to run your mouth.

Level 3

Location hidden

#972 Mar 25, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Must be insecure or busted. How are you doing?

Level 7

Location hidden

#973 Mar 25, 2013
Tsalagi wrote:
This thread is degenerating down to garbage. You guys are making yourselves look really bad.
This thread was garbage from post #1.

Level 7

Location hidden

#974 Mar 25, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your accomplices know what I look like.
I wish we didn't. Bleech.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#976 Mar 25, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Criminal white woman trolling hard....WW are known for having men run trains on them....even will rape school kids...
do y'all clean up inbetween johns.
If you dogs didn't bribe my plumber, my plumbing would have been fixed and you'd find some other jealousy issue with blk women.
You got to watch them plumbers they use their plungers first if that don't they get out their eel

Level 3

Location hidden

#977 Mar 25, 2013
dr fill wrote:
And we all know what you crackers smell like when you don't wash. You nasty mothafuckas have to wash your stringy dog hair every day cause you produce all that nasty oil. Shedding like a damn dog. That's why I can't live with white people. Your hair be every where. It's like living with another animal. Smell like a wet dog too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,758,913
Bill Cosby is innocent! He is a victim of White... 4 min Negroes are animals 1
The one question no Negro can nor ever will ans... 15 min Hmm 2
Shooting at Texas high school 16 min Ms Mack 63
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 30 min Rain shower 57
30 children 11 different women @ 33 y/o guess ... 35 min Negroes are animals 1
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 36 min spud 35
Can we take back topix? 1 hr The Patriot 323
The Chinese GET IT! 1 hr The Negro is a liar 16
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Barros 40,683