Black Men Hate Black Women
Carol

Orem, UT

#933 Mar 24, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont cry Derek. She didn't mean to just like she been calling me all kinds of names & I dont take it personally & you shouldn't take JustSaying seriously Derek. Just do like I do & laugh at her & move on!
Now the repulsive monsters are supposedly crying.....

stop pretending you apes with badges are human.

Hey Dereck J, you dropped your lipstick and the Asian dropped her butt pads. ewwwwwwwwwwwwww nasty.
Carol

Orem, UT

#934 Mar 24, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
But...but.....she's so....MEAN....[sniff]
Girl get control of yourself.

“the king of his environment”

Level 3

Since: Oct 07

Washington, DC

#935 Mar 24, 2013
This thread is degenerating down to garbage. You guys are making yourselves look really bad.
Carol

Orem, UT

#936 Mar 24, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
Any how, I must go now. Talk to you later Carol.
Have a good night JS, I'll probably get off too. But glad you gave them a taste of what they so smugly put out.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#937 Mar 24, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Now the repulsive monsters are supposedly crying.....
stop pretending you apes with badges are human.
Hey Dereck J, you dropped your lipstick and the Asian dropped her butt pads. ewwwwwwwwwwwwww nasty.
Remember, by your own admission, the bottom dropped out you long ago. Who needs a bloodhound to find you when we can just follow the furrows in the earth?
Carol

Orem, UT

#938 Mar 24, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it on sweetheart! I'm ready. By the way honey it's David B not David D. Ready when you are. Right now my battery on my android phone is low so I have to turn it off & charge it when I get home until then I'll be waiting for you baby.
Crazy ape, you'll just troll under aziya on your computer.
Carol

Orem, UT

#939 Mar 24, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, by your own admission, the bottom dropped out you long ago. Who needs a bloodhound to find you when we can just follow the furrows in the earth?
Shady girl just pick up your purse and go home Just Saying whupped you good tonight.....

BTW stop imitating real men, you have no people, country or weapons of mass destruction....

You're just a shady but.
London

Powell, OH

#941 Mar 24, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Its in your purse.
lol ! absolutely hilarious. lmao!!!

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#942 Mar 24, 2013
You can't speak for every black man on this earth. I don't have a problem finding a good black man. It's hard finding a good person period these days Sometimes you just have to have patience. It took me some time to find someone decent cause I won't settle for less and I don't put up with b.s. either. Hopefully you will find you a good black man! I'm sure you will though.
Enlightened

Zebulon, NC

#943 Mar 24, 2013
Carol wrote:
LOL! That's how it is. Why you think they be hatin'?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#944 Mar 24, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Another effeminate criminal tom, joins us....
How are you going to keep up your braids in prison?
...I'm sure your rogue, ex-military, lunatic, ph@g uncle can give me some tips, MAYO!

;{)

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#945 Mar 24, 2013
Forgot that I knew that, huh?

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#946 Mar 24, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, if they do, she's either light-skinned or biracial until he finds a non-black woman to marry. Try again.
I know that a lot of people will think that I'm being negative, but I'm just expressing how I feel and what I've been through with black men, and please don't tell me that it's me who choose the wrong man. I decided to stay single because I'm not going outside of my race. I'm not attracted to non-black men. I'm just tired of being hurt by black men. If it's not me being over 35, it's me being too dark for their taste. If I speak my mind, they don't like it. They want me to be a docile woman. I'm the type of woman where if I disagree with something, then, I'm going to speak on it. I will not shut up. Also, I'm tired of black men only want to fuck me while they have a woman. I don't believe in sharing a man. The same black men who has a problem with me being over 35 will date and marry non-black women who are over 35. Trust me, I've seen this.
Righ now, I'm very emotionally damaged and it's all because of black men in my life. I think I'm going to remain single.
I'd say your problem isn't your skin color, it's more that you never realized that you needed to work on yourself to become more attractive, both internally and externally. You thought you were entitled to a man, without having to grow and develop yourself. Now you are alone, and you don't want to blame yourself, "the problem must be with men!".

SMH.

I suggest you take a good, long look in the mirror and start some self improvement (both internal and external), while you are still young enough to attract a man.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#947 Mar 24, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a backward monkey who's too fat to even clean his own balls. lol
your ignorant butt had the nerve to post to msnewnew about what a black man posted...lol. I guess she is suppose to speak up for your ignorant racist butt. you are the kind of white boy or girl frank was posting about. a ignorant racist white dog.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#948 Mar 24, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
What I'm saying is you're defending bm on this site who have time and time again called bw all kinds of degrading names. I'm not referring to all bm. One of these bm on this site have even threatened to rape on of us here, yet you have the nerve to defend them.
You started insulting bw on here to get a couple of stupid props because your hungry for their acceptance and attention. One think I can't stand is a desperate b!tch that will sell her own mother for a nasty HIV dick up her azz.
You should check yourself before you start joining in with thugs, criminals, and rapist who are attacking us. They don't even date bw. lol Do you know how stupid you look defending these bm on here who stated if a bw and a ww were on a cliff they would save only the ww. These same dudes will not hesitate to slit your throat, sweetheart. Keep playin yourself!
lmao...hahaha...look at your stereotyping ignorant butt. hey stupid, I am not close to one of those bm you are talking about. those idiot bm do not represent majority of bm men. that is what msnewnew is talking about. do you understand that miss stereotyping stupid ignorant butt.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#949 Mar 24, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
Don't worry David D, I have beaten many bm on this site. You're not the first and won't be the last. Blocking me from responding back to you is useless. If I want to give you a lashing I will.
lol
lmao...hahahaha...come at me ms, mr or whatever you are. i am a real black man. you are real moron.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#950 Mar 25, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say your problem isn't your skin color, it's more that you never realized that you needed to work on yourself to become more attractive, both internally and externally. You thought you were entitled to a man, without having to grow and develop yourself. Now you are alone, and you don't want to blame yourself, "the problem must be with men!".
SMH.
I suggest you take a good, long look in the mirror and start some self improvement (both internal and external), while you are still young enough to attract a man.
More blaming on black women, huh? When are black men going to take responsibility for how they treat black women? That's a punk ass way out. Other races of men always take responsibility when they fuck up, but black men, instead of taking responsibility like a real man, you want an easy route by blaming black women. I'm sorry, but I will not coddle black men. I will not let black men slide. I'm not like these dumb ass black women who will support them in their mess. Now I DO blame black women for BABYING black men in their mess though. Maybe if we didn't do that, then black men will treat black women better. Black men need to be CHECKED on their behavior, not CODDLE in their behavior. I'm sorry, but I'm not here to do that. Go find some other dumb ass black women for that. I'm through with black men. They are abusive and colorstruck. I'm done. I've rather stay single than to deal with black men. Ya'll a mess.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#951 Mar 25, 2013
Nicole Little--TIA----MACEO the Scoffer wrote:
<quoted text>
PREACH MY SISTA!!! The worse thing is for black women to support these same black men that look at us in low regard. What makes them think that our support is going to make them change? They are making it hard for women like me who wouldn't tolerate their bullshit. Instead of these bitches calling them out and stop babying them, THEY SUPPORT THEM IN THIR BULLSHIT! These phallus-stroking handmaidens are the reason why black men can get away with treating us like shit. Bitches like that will sell out their mother for a piece of dick. There are no sister of mine.
MACEO the Scoffer

MACEO

That's exactly what you do when you called all Black women "Fat, B*tches, Nappy Headed Ho*s, Slu*s and Gold Diggers!

You married a White woman becuase you said there were no good Black women available most were Gold Diggers.

Yet, I see the Black males that you know acting like Gold Diggers living off Poor or Unwanted White women/Other races for mainly income.

Don't bring your whines here, I'm can't listen to them; but I can date/marry out and leave Black men alone like you and many other Black males "Sworn-Off" Black women which is said you'll never date or marry!

That goes both ways!

You seem to be having a hard time dealing with the saem foul behaviors you dole out yourselves! Out of all women; Black women have more of a reason for not dealing with Black men. Not only you do for your own women and children but you failed your communities while uplifting other races!

Black women are not angry your with other races of women; you generally take the Scraps; their angry you refuse to do for your own race especially your children!

Now deal with the Aftermath that you brought upon yourselves !
Carol

Orem, UT

#952 Mar 25, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>...I'm sure your rogue, ex-military, lunatic, ph@g uncle can give me some tips, MAYO!
;{)
Fake clown and accomplice to NewNew etc
Carol

Orem, UT

#953 Mar 25, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>your ignorant butt had the nerve to post to msnewnew about what a black man posted...lol. I guess she is suppose to speak up for your ignorant racist butt. you are the kind of white boy or girl frank was posting about. a ignorant racist white dog.
Oh shut up you worthless vile criminal dog, you and new new types are the reason the blk community is overran with crime...

Your criminal type is the reason the elderly have to have bars on their doors...

that filthy dog new new, her type is never married...

always some sleazy bm's side piece whore ...

You're trash and like New new etc part of the corrupt feds from Michigan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,685,354
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 3 min Lawrence Wolf 373
Woopie Coonberg: World's ugliest woman? 3 min Got_Rope 1
whitey has taken this forum 4 min Denigrade 7
"Liberals" Always Claiming Thomas Jefferson 5 min Captain MAGA 13
You dirty, lying, ultra dumb Negroes never rule... 5 min Denigrade 9
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 8 min Denigrade 51
The white race will rise again 28 min el rey de los cam... 42
Racist White People on MLK Day. 46 min MASTER I M WHITE 158
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 1 hr ugly white ape 73