Black Men Hate Black Women
David B

United States

#908 Mar 24, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Intelligent ideas bounce off your head as if it were coated with teflon. Creative thoughts take alternate transportation in order to avoid even being in the same state as you.
If you had an original thought it would die of loneliness before the hour was out. On an intelligence scale of 1 to 10 (10 corresponding to the highest attainable IQ)for eg., you're rating is so far into negative numbers that one would need to travel into another quantum reality in order to even catch a distant glimpse of it.
Laughing like a dumb bafoon only proves my point.
You're the f*cking idiot like many other bw on this forum. That's why I'm laughing at your stupid a$$ & again whatever you're saying about me I'm not going to take it personal. I'm just going to ignore you like you dont exist. LOL.
Carol

Orem, UT

#909 Mar 24, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wholly without any redeeming social grace or value.
There is no animal so disgusting, so vile that it deserves comparison to you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal kingdom fills an ecological niche.
You fill no niche. To call you a parasite would be injurious and defamatory to the thousands of honest parasitic species. You are worse than vermin, for vermin do not pretend to be what it is not.
You are truly human garbage. You are a fraudulent, lying, predatory beast. You are of less worth than a burnt-out light bulb. You will forever live in shame. The whole world see you bm as walking trash with dirt on it's skin.
You have nothing to say, and Godwin's Law does not apply when writing about you. You are the anti-Midas, for all that you touch becomes valueless and unusable. Mothers gather their children close when you appear. You are an aberration, a corruption, and a boil that needs to be lanced. You are a poison in need of being vomited. You are a tooth so rotten it infects the whole body. You are sperm that should have been captured in a condom and flushed down a toilet.
Wow, needed to be repeated!!!!!! Absolutely the truth.
Carol

Orem, UT

#910 Mar 24, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! JustSaying,stop it. You're making me laugh. LMAO.
Retarded criminal ape, you have nothing to laugh about.
David B

United States

#911 Mar 24, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you and so are you.
Of course you do because you're an idiot.
Carol

Orem, UT

#912 Mar 24, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this where I insert my "I'm rubber, you're glue" comeback?
Oh now the tom is being witty...like WM...

Boy where is your infrastructure...

Your protective communities...

Your country....

Your weapons of mass destruction to protect your communities...

Just admit that your status is that of a woman...

but you're not trustworthy so take your purse and lipstick else where girl ....

I mean boy ...I mean what ever the heck you are.
Carol

Orem, UT

#913 Mar 24, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA HA HA. Me & Alfie are the same white woman. Now that's funny. Alfie & I are black men not the same white woman or women. Girl you're sick in the head. Go get some help right away! LOL.
Retarded ape

http://www.evilbeetgossip.com/2010/11/10/love...
Carol

Orem, UT

#915 Mar 24, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
Your momma b***h!
All you criminal WW troll using men names to viciously attack blk women...

Blonde old hag girl aka Scot aka BM 6'4

Lady Greensleeves aka Mike hunt

Aziya aka David B aka Alfie

Fubu, etc etc etcetc

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#916 Mar 24, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sight to see such an ape like figure so feminine and hanging on the skirt tail of a woman. They aren't worth nothing. They are a bunch of useless trash waiting to be dumped by the dump truck and into the land fill.
Careful, you might hurt my feelings. Anyone have a tissue?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#918 Mar 24, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this where I insert my "I'm rubber, you're glue" comeback?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

XD
Carol

Orem, UT

#919 Mar 24, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you props here. We don't see eye-to-eye on everything but you said some good things in your post that some of us here have been trying to impress upon the crowd.
Girl give it up, the only thing your obese butt has impressed upon the crowd is that you're repulsively phoney.
David B

United States

#920 Mar 24, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Retarded criminal ape, you have nothing to laugh about.
I'm laughing at your a$$ you worthless coon.
Carol

Orem, UT

#921 Mar 24, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Its in your purse.
Carol

Orem, UT

#922 Mar 24, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't believe freaks of nature like you have feelings.
Carol

Orem, UT

#923 Mar 24, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
It funny how those Asians keep feeding that fool rat meat with sweet sauce on it. Yummy!!! lol
Haha :D

Then will duump his shady behind when WM come after him....and any blk woman that helps him should be slapped.
David B

United States

#924 Mar 24, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont cry Derek. She didn't mean to just like she been calling me all kinds of names & I dont take it personally & you shouldn't take JustSaying seriously Derek. Just do like I do & laugh at her & move on!
Carol

Orem, UT

#925 Mar 24, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
XD
Another effeminate criminal tom, joins us....

How are you going to keep up your braids in prison?
Carol

Orem, UT

#927 Mar 24, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm laughing at your a$$ you worthless coon.
Said the retarded WW ape

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

http://www.evilbeetgossip.com/2010/11/10/love...
David B

United States

#928 Mar 24, 2013
Carol wrote:
Retarded coon!

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#929 Mar 24, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>Dont cry Derek. She didn't mean to just like she been calling me all kinds of names & I dont take it personally & you shouldn't take JustSaying seriously Derek. Just do like I do & laugh at her & move on!
But...but.....she's so....MEAN....[sniff]
David B

United States

#932 Mar 24, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
Don't worry David D, I have beaten many bm on this site. You're not the first and won't be the last. Blocking me from responding back to you is useless. If I want to give you a lashing I will.
lol
Bring it on sweetheart! I'm ready. By the way honey it's David B not David D. Ready when you are. Right now my battery on my android phone is low so I have to turn it off & charge it when I get home until then I'll be waiting for you baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Real 136,449
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,406,218
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 14 min Real 47,383
Do black guys find Sri Lankan girls attractive? (May '15) 36 min SippingMytea 15
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 46 min Hmm 40
News News 2 hour ago 8:48 a.m.Yes, slaves built the ... 54 min Hmm 41
Why are Black guys so cocky? (Jul '12) 58 min realist 154
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 1 hr Go Blue Forever 27
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 10 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,585
More from around the web