|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>You "make no sense", SEXYBLACKWOMAN!!!!!
Calling black men "coons" is YOUR TRADEMARK!!!!!
Devils like YOU should be EXTERMINATED!!!!!
That's the ONLY way!
Frank,black women are coons with hippo butts smelling like sh!t. I wouldn't waste my time arguing with these coons. They're worthless POS anyway.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

David B wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank,black women are coons with hippo butts smelling like sh!t. I wouldn't waste my time arguing with these coons. They're worthless POS anyway.
So is your mother.
David B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Blah Every time a black woman call black men out on their shit, we are called fat and ugly. Typical black male
B***h,not only you're fat & ugly but you're a f*cking coon as well b***hing about bm dont want bw & hate them & you're making a big deal out it. Yes,I'm one of those bm who hate bw with a passion. Yes,I also have issues with my mother,sisters,& nieces as well.
David B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
So is your mother.
Whatever!
London

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know whether she's alone or not?!!!
...and only Inferior bottom feeders like you believe that being with a non blk makes you classy...
talking about lady like..you seem real effeminate the way you attack black women
I bet you have a big cheesy, effeminate grin for all non blacks...
as you waddle your big, ole obese, effeminate butt around....
your flat butt wife probably fight you for your lipstick and you probably carry a purse too.
lmao!

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

IkeLike wrote:
I can't say that all BM hate BW, but I have noticed that there is a level of hatred from some BM towards BW on internet sites like YouTube, Topix, etc.
I don't see White men talking negatively about White women as much as I see Black men talking negatively about Black women.
Also, I don't see as many White men in interracial marriages as much as you see Black men. Of course BM in interracial marriages do not necessarily have hatred for women of their own race. However, given that Blacks in general tend to not value the worth or the beauty of their own people, it does make you wonder about BM who do chose non-Black women for wives.
My advice to all Black women would be to not worry about the IR BM or the BM who hate BW because there really is nothing you can do about that.
Instead focus on being the best you can be (education, health, spirituality, etc.), and enjoy your life to the fullest. Also, keep in mind there are some BM out there who truly do love BW.
Well said, sir...
David B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your mothers fault that your worthless daddy made you suck his d!ck and then f@ck you in the azz and then took off to no where land. You trifling bm are expected to do that. Who care who you want or don't want. I'm certainly not losing any sleep over it. lol
Now you're a DL brotha that's diseased infested selling your azz that's not even worth 2 pesos.
bitch,GFY & leave me alone. I love white women & I'm not a DL brotha & I dont suck d!ck nor do I take it up the azz & I'm not diseased either stupid hoe. I eat white womens pucci & azz.
David B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
This is rich, coming from a dumb buck nixxer with gold toof and wreck out donkey azz hole with warts all up in it. lol
No wonder you hood rats keep wearing your pants so low. Trying to camoflauge your donkey azz with all that over sized clothes. Silly little nixxer. You're not even good enough to kiss my azz. lol
Your momma b***h!
David B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe one word you say DL brotha. You're a walking disease and any ww that is foolish enough to sleep with you, probable sick right now.
As for the eating pucci thing. BM don't know how to eat puccy properly, so shut the f@ck up and leave that to real men, you bisexual shit hole loving nasty beast.
Listen stupid hoe,I'm not bisexual or on the DL. I'm healthy as a fox & I'm not sick. You're mad because I'm with a white woman & not a black woman. It's okay for black women dating white men but not okay for black men dating white women? F*cking hypocrites! Black women are the biggest hypocrites on the planet & that's why I tell black men to steer clear of black women because they're no f*cking good. Even Tommy Sotomayor said the same thing I'm saying about black women being f*cked up in the head & I support this brother 100%.
David B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
How many d!cks you suck, bottom feeder with the donkey azz.
B***h,I'm not going to take you seriously & I'm going to LMMFAO!
David B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you got, you silly buck with the gold toof. lol
Owing to a design error, you came equipped with a tongue and vocal chords. Most nixxers can master only a few basic human phrases with this apparatus - "muh dick" being the most popular or ya momma.
However, others make barking, yelping, yapping noises and appear to be in some pain, so you should probably call a vet and have him remove the male nixxer's tongue. Once de-tongued your male nixxer will be a lot happier - at least, you won't hear it complaining anywhere near as much.
Male nixxers have nothing interesting to say, anyway. Many owners also castrate their male nixxers for health reasons, and that of women. This is strongly recommended, and frankly, it's a mystery why this is not done on the boat.
lol
Go suck a d!ck you dumb b***h! You could drop dead for all I care stupid hoe. You're the female nixxer that has serious mental health issues. Go seek help right away before it's too late b***h! LOL

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

IkeLike wrote:
I can't say that all BM hate BW, but I have noticed that there is a level of hatred from some BM towards BW on internet sites like YouTube, Topix, etc.
I don't see White men talking negatively about White women as much as I see Black men talking negatively about Black women.
Also, I don't see as many White men in interracial marriages as much as you see Black men. Of course BM in interracial marriages do not necessarily have hatred for women of their own race. However, given that Blacks in general tend to not value the worth or the beauty of their own people, it does make you wonder about BM who do chose non-Black women for wives.
My advice to all Black women would be to not worry about the IR BM or the BM who hate BW because there really is nothing you can do about that.
Instead focus on being the best you can be (education, health, spirituality, etc.), and enjoy your life to the fullest. Also, keep in mind there are some BM out there who truly do love BW.
I gave you props here. We don't see eye-to-eye on everything but you said some good things in your post that some of us here have been trying to impress upon the crowd.
David B

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
What meaning do you expect your delusional self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have to me who think and reason?
What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rapidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?
You are a waste of flesh.
HA HA HA HA very funny smartass! LOL!
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
No body needs to drug them. They're probably all on drugs from their own free will. They can try to insult all they want, it doesn't do anything to me. You shouldn't let them get to you either, with there nonsense about being crazy. I wouldn't believe a word these men said.
No I meant physically drug away from places black women gather.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your mothers fault that your worthless daddy made you suck his d!ck and then f@ck you in the azz and then took off to no where land. You trifling bm are expected to do that. Who care who you want or don't want. I'm certainly not losing any sleep over it. lol
Now you're a DL brotha that's diseased infested selling your azz that's not even worth 2 pesos.
David B and alfie is the same white woman, aziya

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

JustSaying wrote:
Derek J:
You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I bet you couldn't empty a boot of excrement with the instructions on the heel.
You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. How embarrassing it would be to be seen with you.
Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight.
The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly you fat disgusting pig with the gorilla head.
You might want to invest in a full length mirror so you can see how silly you appear to the outside world.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

David B wrote:
<quoted text>
bitch,GFY & leave me alone. I love white women & I'm not a DL brotha & I dont suck d!ck nor do I take it up the azz & I'm not diseased either stupid hoe. I eat white womens pucci & azz.
Retarded ape, you are a white woman, a criminal one at that.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

David B wrote:
<quoted text>
My momma is a b***h!
I believe you and so are you.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to invest in a full length mirror so you can see how silly you appear to the outside world.
Girl, you effeminate toms are the joke...the entire world hates BM like you...

They use your type to destroy the blk community but no one trust or like you...including the shady Asian.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••