Black Men Hate Black Women
Carol

Orem, UT

#812 Mar 24, 2013
atl_blk wrote:
the problem with the issue of Who is at fault between black men and black women is simple.
We don't realize that society and the smallhats in the media have been working for a long time to pit us against each other. White women in the 60's and 70's started to put it into black women's heads that they needed to Rise up and Not let a man "Keep them Down."
What white women forget to mention was that their white men were the ones raping our black women, taking and selling their babies off, and why black men weren't in a position to provide for our families back then. They systematically passed laws to eliminate our wealth and seize our property.
Once they did that then they put forth welfare programs, so now black women are being provided for by the plantation again, and we are having babies and sending them to Work for the man in the Penal System, which uses blacks as free labor. And our black men our left out of the system being raised on the streets and without fathers again and again.
But Oprah has convinced you it's the black man's fault, so you disrespect him. The black man feels the disrespect and begins to resent his Father for not being there, and his mother for not picking a better father. So you have women being raised with no idea how to treat a man (no example of a proper relationship at home) and men with no idea how to man should behave (no father in the house) And we are Wondering why we are at odds with each other.
My black brothers and sisters Please realize who the true enemy is.
Hope you were drunk when you post this idiotic nonsense.
Carol

Orem, UT

#813 Mar 24, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Hush you pathetic comfort slave girl! My gosh! All you’re saying is that you are a self-hating black woman who believe every black men are the same with a disease and a criminal background. Every black man do not prefer a Becky. I mean are you saying every black man in your family including your Granddaddy & Dad has HIV and has a prison record?? Not one Black male in your family defended a Black female in your whole family? Child Please! Get on with that foolishness.
Look retard I am not into IR so I am not rushing to read the thousand of IR threads created by my BLACK people. Have it ever crossed your mind that I did not read were a bm mention raping a bw? Huh! I haven’t even read about some bm and a cliff. SMH
I did not join this African American site to discuss IR 25/8. Are you kidding me? Do you know how many ir threads BLACK people have created on this forum. That’s your job to read every IR thread. I am not stressing over IR like you are stressing over me and Black Men.
Topix are not paying members for the most props. So I do not comment for props, when I add my comments I am adding my very own opinion. And yes some members follow my name because by the way it seem I am one of the few black women on this forum who still believe in the goodness of OUR black race. If you have a problem with black men respecting and appreciating a black woman like myself whose an individual, who’s mind is strong enough to ignore the foolish white men recruiters, who refuse to walk behind a crowd of weak minded black women who believe everything white is right… well that seem like another issue for you to deal with.
One more dam time, I KNOW the difference between a bad and good black man and it is not my fault that you are so bitter and miserable that a good black man did not see you as a good black woman.
Once again you slow b!tch, I will NEVER support, stand up or stand beside an idiot like you. I support pro-black women. And I will NEVER join your cult. So give up trying.
I think its funny that you all are really on a mission to recruit me by spreading BS. Chick I don't even fool with white bread and the only white meat I like better had feathers first.:)
You're too weak to hit a nerve so talk about me all you want. I'm out and thank you for the laughs.
*Removing from tracker because I know you hens will be here all night through next week stressing and fussing over Black Men you claim you don't want. And I understand why! Y'all got mental problems.
Bye and once again thanks for the smile! My job is done because I just pissed you off.:)
Watch how she and others flips out.:)
Hopefully your criminal, evil kind die off, too bad you didn't die before you multiplied.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#815 Mar 24, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank did. After that I just left the thread in disgust. NewNew was on here defending Frank. So shut your hole.
Frank's a loon and everyone knows it. Don't recall NewNew defending Frank's nonsense. However, if he did make a valid point on some small issue, it would not surprise me as most sensible people would (i.e. Yes, I agree with you, the sky is blue). That's a far cry from subscribing to every blessed thing that a person says. Get it? Most sensible people have to ability to parse information.
Cee Cipher

Dallas, TX

#817 Mar 24, 2013
Superior Man wrote:
<quoted text>
they whine because they are ugly or fat, usually both, and they have no other options. the ones who can attract non blacks date/fyck them without hesitation
Some of 'em claim (Capree) to have a white partner, but still bytch 24/7.

Level 7

Location hidden

#818 Mar 24, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're back tracking. You will be singing a different tune when you and your non bw have children and some racist person feels you shouldn't be together and just shoots your baby in the head. Then you will understand and take responsibility instead of co-signing with foolishness.
WTF are you talking about? That's no backtrack at all. Since when did I co-sign that shyt? You're fckn delusional. Clearly, you have race issues as there was no need to stress that my wife is non-black. That's not even the issue...at least not for me.

PS. Likely no children forthcoming unless there is some sort of miracle as my wife is 52. Of course, you know it all so I must be wrong about that too.
archie bonker

Downers Grove, IL

#819 Mar 24, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about? That's no backtrack at all. Since when did I co-sign that shyt? You're fckn delusional. Clearly, you have race issues as there was no need to stress that my wife is non-black. That's not even the issue...at least not for me.
PS. Likely no children forthcoming unless there is some sort of miracle as my wife is 52. Of course, you know it all so I must be wrong about that too.
Beauty and the beast!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!
marie

United States

#820 Mar 24, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
The vast majority of Black men who do marry, marry Black women.
Whites any other race including blacks that are racist and self haters have to answer to GOD is all I can say. If u think and feel you good more power to you. GOD has the final say on you and where you end up.
marie

United States

#821 Mar 24, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think your silly comments piss me off. If that's what you think you have no clue who your posting to. I did, however want to show you the kind of bm you are defending on this site. Perhaps it will give you some insight and help with your ignorance.
<quoted text>
This comment was from one of the bm you keep defending who thought it was funny that a baby got shot in the head the other day. I'm not mad at you. I feel sorry for you that your still licking ruthless bm balls for a few props from animals with this mind set. If they feel this way about a baby, you can be sure they could care less about you, silly little girl.
. For Whites any other race including blacks that are racist and self haters have to answer to GOD is all I can say. If u think and feel you good more power to you. GOD has the final say on you and where you end up. I don't defend any nutty barbarians including whites. Whites and any other race do the same amount or more worst crimes than blacks. U failed to mention all the mass shooting you white males do???????? Any many other crimes I don't even have to mention. U already know!

Level 7

Location hidden

#822 Mar 24, 2013
archie bonker wrote:
<quoted text> Beauty and the beast!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!
She had better be better looking that me. Have fun fapping in your loneliest of moments.

Level 7

Location hidden

#823 Mar 24, 2013
that = than
archie bonker

Downers Grove, IL

#824 Mar 24, 2013
marie wrote:
<quoted text>. For Whites any other race including blacks that are racist and self haters have to answer to GOD is all I can say. If u think and feel you good more power to you. GOD has the final say on you and where you end up. I don't defend any nutty barbarians including whites. Whites and any other race do the same amount or more worst crimes than blacks. U failed to mention all the mass shooting you white males do???????? Any many other crimes I don't even have to mention. U already know!
Come on there marie,You got to admit them black fella's smell like a shithouse hah?
archie bonker

Downers Grove, IL

#827 Mar 24, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably can't have children thanks you and your many diseases.
Well maybe if he showered she might be more inclined to jump in the sack wuith him and get knocked up.But he does have a face only a mother can love.

Level 7

Location hidden

#828 Mar 24, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably can't have children thanks you and your many diseases.
Clearly, you lack a fundamental understanding of basic physiology. Then again, you never impressed me as being particularly bright.

Level 7

Location hidden

#830 Mar 24, 2013
archie bonker wrote:
<quoted text> Well maybe if he showered she might be more inclined to jump in the sack wuith him and get knocked up.But he does have a face only a mother can love.
Yes, my mother does love my face. Of course, your mother never gets to see yours because you're always behind her while she's on all fours. Giddyap!!!
archie bonker

Downers Grove, IL

#831 Mar 24, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also funny how he has fat coming out of the back of his head. I would never date a man so fat and unhealthy. No wonder he's with a her. They seem to pick up the scrub we don't want. lol
I know if I saw him I would never give him the time of day. Too fat, too unhealthy, too ugly, and probably infected with something.
Walking down the street with Derek would be embarrassing.
Yeah,When he looks up there are five folds of fat on the back of his neck!! EEEWWWHHHH!!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#833 Mar 24, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also funny how he has fat coming out of the back of his head. I would never date a man so fat and unhealthy. No wonder he's with a her. They seem to pick up the scrub we don't want. lol
I know if I saw him I would never give him the time of day. Too fat, too unhealthy, too ugly, and probably infected with something.
Walking down the street with Derek would be embarrassing.
Since when did snakes like you develop limbs?! Will wonders never cease?

Level 7

Location hidden

#836 Mar 24, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from a backward monkey who's too fat to even clean his own balls. lol
Clearly, you're curious as you brought them into the conversation. Hold on and I'll get a wash cloth so you can do it for me. Oh...and don't forget the happy ending.

Level 7

Location hidden

#838 Mar 24, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "wife" is really basic,common, nothing special, not even pretty and just a mail order bride. You sure duped her. Her parents are probably rolling in their grave if they're dead.
Whatever you think she may be, she outshines you in every way. Look at your thirsty azz on here 24/7 whining about what you can't get.

Speaking of mail order, try this:

http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Toys-Adult-Games/b...

Considering your attitude, you'll be snuggling up to that for the rest of your life. In fact, when you pass, I'm sure you can arrange for the funeral home to have one accompany you into the hereafter.

Level 7

Location hidden

#840 Mar 24, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. Keep on wondering you diseased infested hood rat. You're not even on my level fool. You're to ugly and look disgusting, you hypertensive, diabetic, obese, sickle cell monkey.
Now go beat your chest you fat ape. I don't care about you or who you date. I feel more sorry for her than anything else. Everytime she's with you, people are looking down on her.
Considering you brought her up, you seem to care a great deal about who I or any other bm dates. You're a pathetic child. Have fun in your lonely hearts club.

I'm sure this is a regular agenda item for your "Poor Me" coffee klatch:

http://www.surpriseparties.com/

Level 7

Location hidden

#841 Mar 24, 2013
dates = date

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min JCPete 1,550,357
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 3 min Ronald 197
are white men inferior or not enough for their ... 3 min SKAZ WAZZLESNOFF 19
SadButTrue, I think I'm falling for you. 12 min Ttt 2
Dr. King Threatened China's National Security 24 min Savant 34
CNNs Van Jones calls Russia story a nothing burger 25 min El Rey del Mundo 6
black men i know why u bash ur women! 26 min Cigar Face 49
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 28 min 2 Dogs 161
He feared for his Life 3 hr 9a43w62x 65
More from around the web