Black Men Hate Black Women
kingD

Chicago, IL

#696 Mar 23, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch, let me tell you something. You're the reason why black men think that they can get away with disrespecting black women because it's bitches like you that keep coddling them, babying them, and supporting them in their bullshit. I'm sick and tired of people blaming black women for everything while letting black men go free without consequences. You're worse then IR black men. Everybody knows that black men hold black women in low regard, but I guess you're too young to see that(you've mentioned that you are in your late teens and early 20s). Bitch, until you get to my age which is 36, and until you live long enough and experienced the shit that I go through, then bitch, you can't say SHIT to me. Sit your inexperienced young ass down somewhere! And the reason why black men go to light skinned black women is because they don't have ACCESS to non-black women, so they will get a black woman that's the closest to a non-black woman. Trust and believe, when these brothers get some money and have more access to non-black women, they will dump the light skinned black woman to the quickness. A light skinned black woman is just a substitute to most black men until they get a non-black woman. If you don't believe me, ask Michael Jordan. Ask Wesley Snipes. Ask Brian McKnight. Ask Eddie Murphy. Ask Kobe Bryant. Ask Babyface. These men have light skinned black women and biracial black women as WIVES and GIRLFRIENDS, but when they dumped them, guess who they go to? NON-BLACK WOMEN! So black women of ALL shades are being treated like shit by black men, not just brown and dark black women. Black women are all shades ar being replaced by non-black women, but your stupid ass doesn't see it, and you keep uplifting black men in their fuckery like they're fucking Gods or something. If black men can call black women out, then it's time for black men to get called out too. They need to be CHECKED, not CODDLED! It's dumb bitches like you that keep black men acting the way they do. Bitch bye!
I'm a black dude and I think you're crazy as hell, but you're right about Michael Jordan. He had a light skinned black girl that didn't even look a real black girl and, then he went on and married a full white girl. I find that funny as hell.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#697 Mar 23, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt write the article, a black woman did. She knows more of what is going on with black women, maybe more than black men! So her bad for writing it? Black men are to blame in some ways too, but black men cant be the blame. I feel like some aid in the dysfuntion I see.
Then she's a thirsty ass dickriding bitch. These types of bitches are worse than black men who hate black women because bitches like her be egging them on instead of putting them on blast about what they are doing. I'm not here to babyfy black men just likeI don't expect black men to babyfy me. It's like I express my experience about black men, and you people do NOTHING but kick me down and blaming me for shit instead of bein a little bit sympathetic. Not babyfied, but sympathetic.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#698 Mar 23, 2013
kingD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a black dude and I think you're crazy as hell, but you're right about Michael Jordan. He had a light skinned black girl that didn't even look a real black girl and, then he went on and married a full white girl. I find that funny as hell.
I maybe crazy, but I am telling the truth though. Michael Jordan, Eddie Murphy, Wesley Snipes, Kobe Bryant, Babyface, Brian McKnight, and all of these black male celebrities have light skinned and biracial black wives in the beginning who ride and die for them before they became famous, but when they broke up, they went straight to non-black women. A lot of people want to be in denial about this shit. That's why I can't say that black men only want light skinned black women because they truly don't. They ae only with them because they are the closest to who they REALLY want: a non-black woman. That's why I don't like this light skinned, brown skinned, dark skinned thing because we as black women are ALL in the same boat and we are ALL black women who are being shitted on regardless of shade.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#703 Mar 23, 2013
YoungBlackMan1992---MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
"Where are the black men who don’t have a criminal record?" I dont have a criminal record, neither do 80 of the black men i knew personally, or the thousands in my college.
MACEO

Your almost 60 years old; you have someone in your immediate family who has gone to jail its 1 out of 4 Black men will do time and have a felony!

Most Black folks I know have 2-3 people in their family who has done time for 'Rape, burglary, drugs for forgery".
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#704 Mar 23, 2013
Damaged Beyond Repair Black Males (DBRBM) do great harm to AA women and girls. They’re the ones who beat, rape, molest, and/or kill BW and girls. They’re the ones who create and support the “Radio Rwanda”hip-hop/(c)rap that celebrates violence against BW and girls. They’re the ones who support calling BW b*tches and h*es. Even though the common image of DBRBM is Black underclass “Pookie” and “Ray-Ray,” there are plenty of DBRBM doctors, lawyers, judges and so on. DBRBM create an “anything goes” atmosphere in which any and all attacks on BW are permissible.

Active DBRBM kill BW and Black girls. Passive DBRBM get BW and Black girls killed.

The vast majority of self-proclaimed Good Black Men™do great harm to AA women and girls. Because Good Black Men™ consistently refuse to accept any responsibility whatsoever for protecting and providing for AA women’s and children’s physical safety. This is why many AA neighborhoods are totally lawless, free-fire zones. Good Black Men™ also refuse to protect Black women and girls from being publicly denigrated by DBRBM (c)rappers or nonblack racists (see Don Imus incident). Good Black Men™ are accomplices who aid and abet DBRBM. Good Black Men™ create an “anything goes” atmosphere in which any and all attacks on BW are permissible.

Good Black Men™ get BW and Black girls killed.

BW who are Sista Soldiers and Mammy Mules get other BW and Black girls killed. Because they aid and abet DBRBM. Sista Soldiers and Mammy Mules act as guard dogs who protect and enable DBRBM. Sista Soldiers and Mammy Mules will gladly sacrifice any and every BW or Black girl if doing so serves to protect a single DBRBM. These were the BW who are busy making excuses for R. Kelly the serial pedophile and Chris Brown the violent, woman-beating brute. BF Sista Soldiers and Mammy Mules create an “anything goes” atmosphere in which any and all attacks on BW are permissible.

BF Sista Soldiers and Mammy Mules get BW and Black girls killed.

Well, there’s another category of BW who engage in behavior that creates an “anything goes” atmosphere in which any and all attacks on BW are permissible: the BF “Marie Antoinettes” and “Special Snowflakes.”

BF Marie Antoinettes and Special Snowflakes get BW and Black girls killed.

Much like the historical Marie Antoinette, modern-day BF Marie Antoinettes and Special Snowflakes don’t pay any attention to the prevailing conditions that surround them. They don’t pay attention because Marie Antoinettes and Special Snowflakes are too invested in believing that anything that affects other BW can’t possibly affect them. Because these women think they’re above it all. Even while the number of physical fatalities and spirit-murders suffered by other AA women and girls keeps increasing.

MA/SS go so far as to pretend that matters which clearly impact BW don’t exist. The same way the Sista Soldiers and the Mammy Mules are never able to see or perceive any DBRBM-committed violence against BW is the way the Marie Antoinettes and Special Snowflakes never see or perceive anti-BW racism. Whether that anti-BW racism is coming from BM or from nonblacks.

Marie Antoinettes/Special Snowflakes take great pleasure in announcing that had no idea that BW are under physical, verbal, emotional, spiritual attack from DBRBM. They had no idea that many other BW have been brainwashed into being BW-sacrificing guard dogs for DBRBM.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#705 Mar 23, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt write the article, a black woman did. She knows more of what is going on with black women, maybe more than black men! So her bad for writing it? Black men are to blame in some ways too, but black men cant be the blame. I feel like some aid in the dysfuntion I see.
Pierre

Why are you conversing with MACEO who is using Nicole Little profile this time? A Black woman didn't write the article, Maceo did!

Black women are not getting married because many are not willing to accept "Lowly or Marginal Black males" with little education, no plans for the future who are looking for a woman to live off.

Many Educated Black women are saying "No" and rightfully so!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#706 Mar 23, 2013
Nicole Little-MACEOPATTERSON wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch, let me tell you something. You're the reason why black men think that they can get away with disrespecting black women because it's bitches like you that keep coddling them, babying them, and supporting them in their bullshit. I'm sick and tired of people blaming black women for everything while letting black men go free without consequences. You're worse then IR black men. Everybody knows that black men hold black women in low regard, but I guess you're too young to see that(you've mentioned that you are in your late teens and early 20s). Bitch, until you get to my age which is 36, and until you live long enough and experienced the shit that I go through, then bitch, you can't say SHIT to me. Sit your inexperienced young ass down somewhere! A light skinned black woman is just a substitute to most black men until they get a non-black woman. If you don't believe me, ask Michael Jordan. Ask Wesley Snipes. Ask Brian McKnight. Ask Eddie Murphy. Ask Kobe Bryant. Ask Babyface. These men have light skinned black women and biracial black women as WIVES and GIRLFRIENDS, but when they dumped them, guess who they go to? NON-BLACK WOMEN! So black women of ALL shades are being treated like shit by black men, not just brown and dark black women. Black women are all shades ar being replaced by non-black women, but your stupid ass doesn't see it, and you keep uplifting black men in their fuckery like they're fucking Gods or something. If black men can call black women out, then it's time for black men to get called out too. They need to be CHECKED, not CODDLED! It's dumb bitches like you that keep black men acting the way they do. Bitch bye!
MACEO

Why are you cussing your own profiles out? Its so sad to see an almost 60 year old man act this foolish! I'm very good with diction so you can create 400 profiles and I can find you because you say the same Bullschitt!

If your all that concerned about Black women/Black male relationships work on improving Black men's stance in society!

Since there are "No Fathers" no wonder why Black men lack direction and don't achieve much. You will sure "Uplift White women/other races" but you won't do a damn thing for your own race!

You chased Pu**y for decades only to have nothing to show for your life. Before you check out you can at least "Give back"!

Calling Black women "B*tches, H*es Sl*ts and She-boons" because they crossed over date/marry outside the race doesn't cut it!

Sadly, your generation has done nothing for Black males except "Non your heads in agreement on them chasing Pu**y" at the expense of everything else like you did!

Blaming women and saying they don't know how to pick men; when MOST not all Black men don't measure up simply doesn't do anything! It just has more women running the other way as well as warning "Educated black women" to find other men in college!

Nobody wants an Old Black No Good man like yourself who wasted decades chasing Pu**t and don't have anything to show for your life!

Shaking my head ..........its shameful!

I'm not against "IR relationships" because I've dated some White males and they damn sure haven't done any of the foul things many Black men have done. If I didn't use my head, I would have gotten "duped" like a lot of Dumb Black women do when they help Black men. In most cases their lives are destroyed, finances messed, credit as well as manipulated out of large sums of money!

This shouldn't be "common occurrence" while dating/married to a Black man these things should be the exception!

Women talk about what men do! When you go into different social circles and find that MOST not a few women are saying the same things about Black men its sad!

Thank God those Black women turned you down! They could see what was coming down the pipe with you and knew they wouldn't have anything with you!
smart white guy

Downers Grove, IL

#709 Mar 23, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Whuddup AC!
Hey homey,I'll catch ya on the flip flop brotha from another mutha!!!
Carol

Orem, UT

#710 Mar 23, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>omg, carol you are drunk! need to take her meds and need to stop drinking. carol that is very a bad combo!
Phoney corrupt fed (and accomplice to NewNew, etc) from Michigan
Anonymous

Europe

#711 Mar 23, 2013
Am from africa,and i can tell you,the truth.
Black men truly hate black women.
When they get a chance to marry a white woman,they dont even think twice,they go right ahead and do it.
We also have plenty of black single moms.
But white women with black husband here are always taken care of and their kids go to private school.
I HOPE ALL THESE WHITE WOMEN CAN GET THESE UNGRATEFUL,SPITEFUL BLACK BASTARDS OF OUR HANDS,AM DONE WITH BLACK MEN.
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#712 Mar 23, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
Am from africa,and i can tell you,the truth.
Black men truly hate black women.
When they get a chance to marry a white woman,they dont even think twice,they go right ahead and do it.
We also have plenty of black single moms.
But white women with black husband here are always taken care of and their kids go to private school.
I HOPE ALL THESE WHITE WOMEN CAN GET THESE UNGRATEFUL,SPITEFUL BLACK BASTARDS OF OUR HANDS,AM DONE WITH BLACK MEN.
MACEO

Go grow up! Your almost 60 years old whining like some old Ass Baby that can't get over Black women not wanting you!

Too Bad!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#713 Mar 23, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
The Violence and Behavior of Black Men is Destroying Black America

When one really examines what is going on in the black community, what we are suffering – the violence, drugs, sexual assaults, domestic violence, child sexual abuse, fatherless confused children, AIDS/HIV, and high rates of joblessness are all the fault of black males.

Black men are destroying black women, black children, and the black community.

In actuality, when people say “people are destroying the black community,” it’s really a polite euphemism which fails to address the true cause of what is devastating us as a race – men.

What is required to turn things around? The answer is very simple – black males need to get their shit together and stop being stupid!

Stop killing.
Stop thinking screwing as many women as possible is an achievement worthy of a medal.
Stop thinking that going to prison is a rite of passage into manhood.
Stop thinking going to school makes you corny.
Stop molesting children.
Stop screwing women without birth control then abandoning the children you create.
Stop beating on women with your words and fists.
Stop accosting young girls on the street.
Stop teaching young males violence and disrespect for others.
Stop trying to pimp and use females for your financial benefit.
Stop thinking how you are dressed projects how you are as a person – it doesn’t.
Stop wasting your money on $200 shoes and $10,000 rims when yo ass lives in the hood.

These behaviours represent a mentality that a great many young black males have, and until they change it, the black community will continue in its current downward spiral.

A second problem exists – black women that attempt to defend these men. These women claim that black men should not be blamed for the condition of the black community and that the burden is too heavy for them to bear alone so women should share in it.

Bullshit!

It may be a heavy burden, but it is the burden black men deserve to carry on their shoulders all by themselves, as every single thing mentioned there is THEIR FAULT.

Black men who behave in the manner described are making a choice to do so. No one is forcing them to rape or molest children- they choose to do that.
No one is forcing them to gun down people instead of talk that out in a civilized manner – they choose to do that.
No one is forcing them to forego use of condoms as birth control and protection from the spread of disease – they choose to do that.
No one is forcing them to abandon their children – they choose to do that.
No one is forcing them to drop out of school – they choose to do that.

And so on and so forth.

Black men are making a lot of very poor choices, and until they stop and begin to be the leaders they claim they are black men will continue to decline in wealth and social influence. Demanding that black women “follow” and “submit” to them means that black women will continue to attempt to feel tall by standing on the heads of black women. This also means that black women and children will experience the repercussions of black men’s self=destructive behaviours.

Stop demanding a woman freestyle with you then getting angry when she says no. Don’t be trying to “put it in just to see how it feels” or pulling off the condom when she isn’t looking so you can get a taste of it raw. No woman can contract an STD if the man she is sleeping with is responsible for making sure he doesn’t give her anything.

All of this starts and ends with men. Lead dammit!!! Stop whining and fucking LEAD your families and communities black men! It’s embarrassing to see thousands of men whining instead of rolling up their sleeves to make change. Whining, especially when said whining includes “but what about what WOMEN do!” is nothing but an attempt to dilute this message and take the blame off black men and place it on women. That is the typical response that black men do and it shows no sign of leadership, instead it shows weakness.

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#714 Mar 23, 2013
I disagree

“the king of his environment”

Level 3

Since: Oct 07

Washington, DC

#716 Mar 23, 2013
Black women must also own up to their bad behavior. We hate on each other just as much as black men do. That's why I don't have many black female friends. They have hair trigger tempers and are ready to fight you for no reason. They also care too much about material things. It's a mental disease in our community.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#717 Mar 23, 2013
Tsalagi wrote:
Black women must also own up to their bad behavior. We hate on each other just as much as black men do. That's why I don't have many black female friends. They have hair trigger tempers and are ready to fight you for no reason. They also care too much about material things. It's a mental disease in our community.
Another stupid ass black men trying to blame black women for their problems instead of owning up to what they are doing wrong. That's a bitch move for blaming the victim. I guess black women are to blame for being molested as a child, right? Shut the fuck up with your irresponsible ass. If you ae looking for me to pacify you, then you can forget it. I'm calling you black me out on your shit, and you can't take it. Most black men will get a white woman to the quickness when they have access to them so they truly don't want black women whether if they are light-skinned, brown-skinned, or dark skinned. Stop trying to make black women the bad guy and start challenging black men to do better by their women.
xang0

Washington, DC

#718 Mar 23, 2013
My observation is that African American women (black women in the USA) have an entitled attitude and this attitude stems from a combination of racial history and Feminism in this country. Feminism is bad enough in crippling male-female relationships but when combined with institutionalized racism that existed in this country decades ago it makes the "typical black woman" have an attitude that is not conducive for a Long Term Relationship. As an African I do not have the corrupted viewpoint of most African American men that white is more beautiful or acceptable than black in terms of physical looks and beauty. Fine is fine. Period. Black, green, blue, whatever. I have met dark as night, short haired black women that get me hard the same as a blonde pasty white woman.

The main issue with African American women is they cannot defer to their man. Very few believe and live the concept of the man being head of the household. I can forgive it somewhat as due to the history in this country it is hard for yall to view your African American men as real men. If you come across a real man, and you trust in his judgement and defer ALL, not some, but ALL decisions to him, yall will be happy.

A real man wants sex with you right of the jump and that is what attracts him to you initial. Any man that tells you different is a lying sack of shit. What makes a man stay for the long haul is your attitude. Your physical beauty fades, but your attitude and personality doesn't. Any man that is real and honest about shit doesnt want to marry a model beauty who has a bitchy attitude who when they are 55 they are still bitchy and controlling and challenging their man. Wether the "bitch" is white, black, asian or whatever the fuck.

I'll say it again, the only problem with African American/Black American Women is yalls attitude. That's it. If you adjusted it and had the attitude of a real woman even white men would be looking to snatch yall up. If you aren't overweight, clean, fit and sexily dresses you will attract a man. If you have a feminine, womanly attitude you will keep that man. Its that simple
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#719 Mar 23, 2013
xang0 wrote:
My observation is that African American women (black women in the USA) have an entitled attitude and this attitude stems from a combination of racial history and Feminism in this country. Feminism is bad enough in crippling male-female relationships but when combined with institutionalized racism that existed in this country decades ago it makes the "typical black woman" have an attitude that is not conducive for a Long Term Relationship. As an African I do not have the corrupted viewpoint of most African American men that white is more beautiful or acceptable than black in terms of physical looks and beauty. Fine is fine. Period. Black, green, blue, whatever. I have met dark as night, short haired black women that get me hard the same as a blonde pasty white woman.
The main issue with African American women is they cannot defer to their man. Very few believe and live the concept of the man being head of the household. I can forgive it somewhat as due to the history in this country it is hard for yall to view your African American men as real men. If you come across a real man, and you trust in his judgement and defer ALL, not some, but ALL decisions to him, yall will be happy.
A real man wants sex with you right of the jump and that is what attracts him to you initial. Any man that tells you different is a lying sack of shit. What makes a man stay for the long haul is your attitude. Your physical beauty fades, but your attitude and personality doesn't. Any man that is real and honest about shit doesnt want to marry a model beauty who has a bitchy attitude who when they are 55 they are still bitchy and controlling and challenging their man. Wether the "bitch" is white, black, asian or whatever the fuck.
I'll say it again, the only problem with African American/Black American Women is yalls attitude. That's it. If you adjusted it and had the attitude of a real woman even white men would be looking to snatch yall up. If you aren't overweight, clean, fit and sexily dresses you will attract a man. If you have a feminine, womanly attitude you will keep that man. Its that simple
This is bullshit because black men choosing a non-black woman has NOTHING to do with black women's behaviors, and EVERYBODY knows that. I've seen bitchy, attitudinal, dirty, masculine-acting non-black women all the time and it didn't stop black men choosing them as wives. This is way deeper than black women's behaviors that you black men want to use as an excuse. You do it because of self hatred. You don't want kids to have dark skin and kinky hair. You simply don't like black women because they're BLACK! You guys don't find brown skin, African features, and kink hair attractive. Let's be honest here. I've seen brothers date and marry racist ass non-black women, and they hold on to them with dear life. One commentator here named Troll Hunter called black women "peasy-headed, nappy headed black women", and that commen proves that it's not black women's behaviors that they are going to them. It's because of the way they look, plain and simple. Trust and believe, if they want a black woman, nothin will get in the way to get what he wants regardless of how they are. Calling black women "peasy-headed" and "tar babies" is showing me that it's black women ethnic look that makes them turn away no matter how feminine, gorgeous, clean and respectful they are, so please stop using black women's behaviors as an excuse because I won't buy it. We all know the real deal.
xang0

Washington, DC

#720 Mar 23, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
This is bullshit because black men choosing a non-black woman has NOTHING to do with black women's behaviors, and EVERYBODY knows that. I've seen bitchy, attitudinal, dirty, masculine-acting non-black women all the time and it didn't stop black men choosing them as wives. This is way deeper than black women's behaviors that you black men want to use as an excuse. You do it because of self hatred. You don't want kids to have dark skin and kinky hair. You simply don't like black women because they're BLACK! You guys don't find brown skin, African features, and kink hair attractive. Let's be honest here. I've seen brothers date and marry racist ass non-black women, and they hold on to them with dear life. One commentator here named Troll Hunter called black women "peasy-headed, nappy headed black women", and that commen proves that it's not black women's behaviors that they are going to them. It's because of the way they look, plain and simple. Trust and believe, if they want a black woman, nothin will get in the way to get what he wants regardless of how they are. Calling black women "peasy-headed" and "tar babies" is showing me that it's black women ethnic look that makes them turn away no matter how feminine, gorgeous, clean and respectful they are, so please stop using black women's behaviors as an excuse because I won't buy it. We all know the real deal.
And those men you refer to aren't real men, which is what I said in my original post. Look for a real man. A real man wouldnt let his woman, wether she is white or black or asian run him like he is a little bitch. And a real man doesnt want a woman, black or not, acting manish or trying to be the dominant member in a relationship. The issue with alot of American women, and to a higher degree black women in America is they do not let their real men be what they were brought on this planet for, to be dominant men.
A dominant man wouldn't let a woman run them, those men you referring to Miss Nicole are boys, or males. I can't give them the title of men to those punks, sorry.
Hypocrites say what

Orem, UT

#721 Mar 23, 2013
xang0 wrote:
What a nitwit, WW are more controlling, vindictive, mean....

I notice how Erin, Tigers wife knocking him upside the head with a golf club is ignored....

BTW Non blk men gave been chasing blk women forever and our relationships with them as more stable....

Move on with your life if that's what you want to do...hopefully your controlling WW, who calls you stupid in front if your face or behind your back....

Knocks you upside your head when you cheat...then the courts break you giving her most of the little money you have.
Hypocrites say what

Orem, UT

#722 Mar 23, 2013
xang0 wrote:
<quoted text>
And those men you refer to aren't real men, which is what I said in my original post. Look for a real man. A real man wouldnt let his woman, wether she is white or black or asian run him like he is a little bitch. And a real man doesnt want a woman, black or not, acting manish or trying to be the dominant member in a relationship. The issue with alot of American women, and to a higher degree black women in America is they do not let their real men be what they were brought on this planet for, to be dominant men.
A dominant man wouldn't let a woman run them, those men you referring to Miss Nicole are boys, or males. I can't give them the title of men to those punks, sorry.
Real man huh, evidently they have this label tattooed on their forehead...

BM from every social circumstance are abandoning their offspring buying into stereotypes that non blk is better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are WW leaving WM for us Kings? 16 min colored 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min EditorAtLarge 1,659,407
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 57 min abc 36,713
45 Greatest Hits 1 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 49
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 51,761
Sound clip of sexy black tranny begging for whi... 1 hr Jax 5
Law & Order: SCU 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 126
"Jews will not replace us!" 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 106
Is this KIP? 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 68
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 5 hr Harrisson 102
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 5 hr Jake 154
More from around the web