Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#676 Mar 22, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
You didnt reach out to anyone with your condescending, dismissive ass. Save the sista act for someone who doesnt see you for what you really are
Girl please do start ... pleeeeeeeeease do
go gather up all your buddies and lets get it crackin
I got a few things to do, I'll be back in a few hours and I expect to see alot of jock riding, fallacies and punk shit
SMH!! I bet a little voice in your head is whispering "help me, help me".

But hey, while you there getting your refill at Walgreen's see if one of the staff can double your dosage.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#677 Mar 22, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you all erased evidence, won't help.
come on carol you have to stop forgetting to your pills and your shots.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#678 Mar 22, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>come on carol you have to stop forgetting to your pills and your shots.
Might have to bring back electroshock therapy for this one.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#679 Mar 22, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I told the nurse on pill cart duty to make sure that you weren't still hiding them under your tongue when you 'swallow'. That way we could get through your regimen more quickly. Obviously, more training is warranted.
no, the problem with carol is that she forgets to take her meds. when carol remember to take her meds. you would not see her for a couple weeks to a few months...lol THAT'S A FACT!
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#680 Mar 22, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Might have to bring back electroshock therapy for this one.
LOL...
CocoSista

Altamonte Springs, FL

#681 Mar 22, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>I agree C/S if we could bind as a people we can stand united ..united we stand and divided we fall ..love you Queen
So so true. We need to stick together and build our communities, raise our children to love themselves and keep the money in our communities.

Honestly I hate it when Black men and Black men putting each other down for no reason other than the fact that they hate each other. Or they are bitter and angry from bad experiences.

Did you know that 95% of Black men are married to Black women? Black men don't hate Black women!
CocoSista

Altamonte Springs, FL

#682 Mar 22, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
My gosh girl let them go. Stop giving your time, mind and energy on Men who prefer another race. There's more to life then a MAN. I had to learn there is nothing I can say that will change their mind... nothing. You're stressing while they're somewhere happy. They are not going to leave their mate because of the words from an online stranger. You better save that gray hair for your old age. Too much stressing is a waste of time and will age you quick.
Seriously I agree. Black women shouldn't stress over the fact that some Black men prefer non Black women. Trust me, there are more Black men who love Black women than Black men who worship and idolize the White woman.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#683 Mar 22, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you see this child is having a melt down! Keep it up encouraging her and she'll be sharing a padded cell with your crazy azz!
I don't know who she is but you know that she's a grown woman....

You also know that you and NewNew are habitual criminals.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#684 Mar 22, 2013
CocoSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously I agree. Black women shouldn't stress over the fact that some Black men prefer non Black women. Trust me, there are more Black men who love Black women than Black men who worship and idolize the White woman.
thank you!
CocoSista

Altamonte Springs, FL

#685 Mar 22, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
You would never pick them or any bw over a non black woman
Stop the fallacies
You guys all d*ck riding each other and band wagon jumping and LYING just cuz of little ol me is hilarious rotfl
Bunch of fake ass punks
Not all Black men want a non Black woman. Many Black men if not most prefer Black women.

95% of Black men are married to Black women. I am a young, Black woman in her late teens and early twenties and yes many Black males in my age group date out but I do still see some Black males my age with Black women.

Not all Black men are obsessed over non Black women.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#686 Mar 22, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
NewNew, I was just thinking of those ladies last night wondering what happened to them. Those are fine, mature black women that I have the utmost respect for. Miss them.
I recognize some as your accomplices so I'm sure they're in hiding...
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#687 Mar 22, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...
Said the habitual criminaland worthless nut.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#688 Mar 22, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>It warms my heart when I see MsNewNew and others like Cognito ect..all kings and queens really ..anyone got a hanky /= love u guys "AC"
Stop your act filthy corrupt fed.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#689 Mar 22, 2013
CocoSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Black men want a non Black woman. Many Black men if not most prefer Black women.
95% of Black men are married to Black women. I am a young, Black woman in her late teens and early twenties and yes many Black males in my age group date out but I do still see some Black males my age with Black women.
Not all Black men are obsessed over non Black women.
Probably anti chaos,

Sit your dullard lying behind down.... Its time BM are called out for their blatant disrespect of blk women.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#690 Mar 22, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>You would never pick them or any bw over a non black woman

Stop the fallacies

You guys all d*ck riding each other and band wagon jumping and LYING just cuz of little ol me is hilarious rotfl

Bunch of fake ass punks
You're right....I wouldn't pick them. They were all married....to black men. You're a know nothing. Get over yourself.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#691 Mar 22, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the habitual criminaland worthless nut.
omg, carol you are drunk! need to take her meds and need to stop drinking. carol that is very a bad combo!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#692 Mar 22, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Basically.
Yeah basically, your azz need to start looking for another crew!
FLORIDA GULF CENTRAL UNIVERSITY? Come on man, I think that they need to check for shoe boxes full money above each of the Hoyas locker. That's a Damn shame! lol!
Medicare

San Jose, CA

#693 Mar 22, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>SMH!! I bet a little voice in your head is whispering "help me, help me".
But hey, while you there getting your refill at Walgreen's see if one of the staff can double your dosage.
TBMR is actually Stoneloved,thats her new profile pretending to be a teenager.
CocoSista

Altamonte Springs, FL

#694 Mar 22, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably anti chaos,
Sit your dullard lying behind down.... Its time BM are called out for their blatant disrespect of blk women.
Not all Black men disrespect Black women.

And the Black men who disrespect us are just sambos. Ignore them. We need to stop elevating Black men who disrespect Black women like Lil Wayne in the Black Community. And the rappers as well

There is good and bad men in all races.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#695 Mar 23, 2013
CocoSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all Black men disrespect Black women.
And the Black men who disrespect us are just sambos. Ignore them. We need to stop elevating Black men who disrespect Black women like Lil Wayne in the Black Community. And the rappers as well
There is good and bad men in all races.
Bitch, let me tell you something. You're the reason why black men think that they can get away with disrespecting black women because it's bitches like you that keep coddling them, babying them, and supporting them in their bullshit. I'm sick and tired of people blaming black women for everything while letting black men go free without consequences. You're worse then IR black men. Everybody knows that black men hold black women in low regard, but I guess you're too young to see that(you've mentioned that you are in your late teens and early 20s). Bitch, until you get to my age which is 36, and until you live long enough and experienced the shit that I go through, then bitch, you can't say SHIT to me. Sit your inexperienced young ass down somewhere! And the reason why black men go to light skinned black women is because they don't have ACCESS to non-black women, so they will get a black woman that's the closest to a non-black woman. Trust and believe, when these brothers get some money and have more access to non-black women, they will dump the light skinned black woman to the quickness. A light skinned black woman is just a substitute to most black men until they get a non-black woman. If you don't believe me, ask Michael Jordan. Ask Wesley Snipes. Ask Brian McKnight. Ask Eddie Murphy. Ask Kobe Bryant. Ask Babyface. These men have light skinned black women and biracial black women as WIVES and GIRLFRIENDS, but when they dumped them, guess who they go to? NON-BLACK WOMEN! So black women of ALL shades are being treated like shit by black men, not just brown and dark black women. Black women are all shades ar being replaced by non-black women, but your stupid ass doesn't see it, and you keep uplifting black men in their fuckery like they're fucking Gods or something. If black men can call black women out, then it's time for black men to get called out too. They need to be CHECKED, not CODDLED! It's dumb bitches like you that keep black men acting the way they do. Bitch bye!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min Ben YISRAEL 116,918
The Seven Black Presidents Before Barack Obama (Aug '12) 8 min Redefined 62
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 8 min lizz black kat 108
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 9 min xxxrayted 443
Melanin Myth 11 min Redefined 5
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 13 min Black Channel 54
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Yeah 1,220,471
All women prefer white men 1 hr DerekJ 4,353
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Curious Me 32,816
More from around the web