Black Men Hate Black Women

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#590 Mar 22, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? You expect me to defend women who call our own race coons or any other racial slur?? And you are so lost in the sauce that you think a woman need words from a man to build up your own SELF-esteem. SMDH!
Haven't you been paying attention? Ever since I've been a member on the site I have stated I don't care who you date or love... I DO NOT believe in the bashing of our race. And I have also confronted BM on the site for their bashing of bw, if you don't believe me ask the IRBM.
I see you are a very immature little girl and the more you post your foolishness the more I understand why you are miserable wondering why you can't find a good man. You get what you give and this is why thugs chooses you as their match... a straight up no class ratchet chick.
This silly child believes that the Pathway to black Unity is to divide us! Go figure!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#591 Mar 22, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whine! Whine! Whine! Somebody please change this child's diaper please!
Yes! This child need to stay at the kids table.
She can't handle us grown-folks.:)

How are you Mister Cogito?
THE RAWNAKED TRUTH

Westwood, MA

#592 Mar 22, 2013
YoungBlackMan1992 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some black men are no good. A significant majority of black men from my experience are good. But hey look, im not gonna waste my time with someone on the internet who has the mind of a uneducated middle school drop out. Reading what you wrote ""Majority" of black men are no good" is a typical fallacy of people with your level of education (or lack thereof). The problem is with you. The problem is simple: You can not see people as an individual. You just can't. That is all it is. You find it easier to come to a broad conclusion of black men by stating "Majority of black men are no good", instead of sounding smart and stating some black men are no good. You claim the "majority" of black men are this, when you have never met the majority of black men. You take a small sample of black men who portrayed negative traits, and then assign these negative traits of every black men in the country you have never met. This shows how you lack the mental acuity to differentiate between the actions of a group, and an individual. You probably came to your verdict of the majority of black men being no good, based on watching some rap videos, looking at world star hip hip, or from browsing these forums, or observing the black men around your neighborhood. But this is what people like you do. You think your experience = the world, the ultimate truth. The is the epitome of the uneducated man's Ego. In psychology this is called the "Dunning Kruger Effect", you should look it up and learn about yourself. "The "majority" of black men are no good, yet I have no premises to validate my false conclusion". That is basically what you just did, your assertions are unsophisticated in every way, and exemplifies the severe lack of deep thought that went into your diatribe. But this ability to have "deep thought" that your lacking, I dont blame your for it. Because if you would have read books in school, went to college, etc, you would acquired the mental faculties necessary to put forth sophisticated assertions in subjects of your interests. Instead you do what every low-class uneducated puppet does: a Generalization. "Majority of black men are no good", This has been translated to "I am not smart". You could easily step foot on a college campus and see a plethora of black men and people from ethnic decent making a better future, or even at a local community college, or just general working black men. But no, you purposely choose not to.
The Truth is killing you inside ! First of all you do not know me I am an very successful black women who graduated high school and obtained and bachelors degree in a very short time. Secondly if you can read and clearly you cannot you would have saw the part when I said MAJORITY of black men are no good NOT ALL. Why does it bother you so bad? You must be one of those low life black men that I've been talking about. Because if you weren't my comments wouldn't be killing your self esteem. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion . I can say whatever I feel about black men why? Because I'm entitled to my own opinion and who the hell are you to call someone uneducated you prick I bet your one of those self hating black men on this site . You can try an convince me all you want that black men are good it still wouldn't change my mind on how I feel about the majority of you. It's life deal with it and as I stated before THE MAJORITY not all so if what I'm saying is bothering you so bad then it must be true.
Carol

Orem, UT

#593 Mar 22, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? You expect me to defend women who call our own race coons or any other racial slur?? And you are so lost in the sauce that you think a woman need words from a man to build up your own SELF-esteem. SMDH!
Haven't you been paying attention? Ever since I've been a member on the site I have stated I don't care who you date or love... I DO NOT believe in the bashing of our race. And I have also confronted BM on the site for their bashing of bw, if you don't believe me ask the IRBM.
I see you are a very immature little girl and the more you post your foolishness the more I understand why you are miserable wondering why you can't find a good man. You get what you give and this is why thugs chooses you as their match... a straight up no class ratchet chick.
I don't want to hear someone call you a coon...

I want the cops to handcuff your repulsive behind and toss you in a prison.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#595 Mar 22, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
This silly child believes that the Pathway to black Unity is to divide us! Go figure!
She's not the only one. Then they have an attitude with me because I'm a black woman who prefer good black men. Go figure is right!
Carol

Orem, UT

#597 Mar 22, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! This child need to stay at the kids table.
You, DerrickJ, Louisiana Emperor/cognito...etc

have the combined IQ of a severely mentally retarded ape.
THE RAWNAKED TRUTH

Westwood, MA

#598 Mar 22, 2013
YoungBlackMan1992 wrote:
<quoted text>
Some black men are no good. A significant majority of black men from my experience are good. But hey look, im not gonna waste my time with someone on the internet who has the mind of a uneducated middle school drop out. Reading what you wrote ""Majority" of black men are no good" is a typical fallacy of people with your level of education (or lack thereof). The problem is with you. The problem is simple: You can not see people as an individual. You just can't. That is all it is. You find it easier to come to a broad conclusion of black men by stating "Majority of black men are no good", instead of sounding smart and stating some black men are no good. You claim the "majority" of black men are this, when you have never met the majority of black men. You take a small sample of black men who portrayed negative traits, and then assign these negative traits of every black men in the country you have never met. This shows how you lack the mental acuity to differentiate between the actions of a group, and an individual. You probably came to your verdict of the majority of black men being no good, based on watching some rap videos, looking at world star hip hip, or from browsing these forums, or observing the black men around your neighborhood. But this is what people like you do. You think your experience = the world, the ultimate truth. The is the epitome of the uneducated man's Ego. In psychology this is called the "Dunning Kruger Effect", you should look it up and learn about yourself. "The "majority" of black men are no good, yet I have no premises to validate my false conclusion". That is basically what you just did, your assertions are unsophisticated in every way, and exemplifies the severe lack of deep thought that went into your diatribe. But this ability to have "deep thought" that your lacking, I dont blame your for it. Because if you would have read books in school, went to college, etc, you would acquired the mental faculties necessary to put forth sophisticated assertions in subjects of your interests. Instead you do what every low-class uneducated puppet does: a Generalization. "Majority of black men are no good", This has been translated to "I am not smart". You could easily step foot on a college campus and see a plethora of black men and people from ethnic decent making a better future, or even at a local community college, or just general working black men. But no, you purposely choose not to.
The only person who sounds uneducated is you dumbass I bet you never even filled out an college application before. Your in denial and it's sad you know for yourself that your fellow brothers are giving you supposedly good black men a bad name. And trust me I don't like losers so I choose my men WISELY !! I never had a Promblem with relationships and if I did I have 0 tolerance for it. Men like you make me sick get your priorities straight . Don't hate me hate your fellow brothers for giving you supposedly good black men a bad name . I just speak the truth and it looks like you can't handle it. And I can care less its my views on how I look at the majority of you and there's is nobody and I mean NOBODY who can change it.

Level 7

Location hidden

#599 Mar 22, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yes! This child need to stay at the kids table.
I'm find Madame NewNew and you ? When I first encountered this chick, I attempted to be empathetic to her issues....silly me, but no matter what hope or optimism I offered, she quickly rejected it and tossed it aside as if to say, "Damn the truth, I am going to be miserable no matter what" and then her agenda became crystal clear because she, like that nut case Capree, never comments on anything but this nonsense!

Level 7

Location hidden

#603 Mar 22, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Not looking to divide anyone
speaking on MY own experiences
Black men have ALWAYS been cruel TO ME and have always rejected me for white girls
I'll push all that aside and pretend it didnt happen though and make up some nice stuff about bm to make you happy ok?
And I'll make posts highlighting what a piece of trash I personally am and make sure everyone knows thats why black men dont want me to make miss brand new feel better ok?
We'll all just pretend that bad colourstruck black men dont exist and only disgusting black bitches like me who dont deserve blakc men exist ok?
This post should put a HUGE smile on your face
Oh let me guess, you're looking to unify us by broadcasting to us bm that we are the scum of the earth? lol! That will really endear you to us and right all that is wrong....GTFOHWTBS!

And you act as if bm need or require your permission to live their lives....NEWS FLASH! You have no deeds of ownership over any brothers, because all of your whining suggest that you are being deprieved of something that you are entitled to....which I don't know how you arrived at that conclusion. No brother owes you a damn thing and if they want to be colorstruck they certainly don't need your permission or critique to be so.

POST SCRIPT: The only thing that would put a huge smile on my face is for you to stop whining or to simply go away, because you're exacerbating an already bad mood around here. Keep that shyt in Canada!

Level 7

Location hidden

#604 Mar 22, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not the only one. Then they have an attitude with me because I'm a black woman who prefer good black men. Go figure is right!
Yeah, I know, they can't imagine what you see in such a bunch of losers and it is the nature of their insecurity that they need to have a consensus among the sheep in order to feel good about their pathology! They are so simplistic that they actually believe that their personal experiences mirrors every other black woman's experience and if you dare to say different, you are either lying or kissing up to the brothers.
Carol

Orem, UT

#605 Mar 22, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me ONE post where the blakc men on this forum went OFF on a bw hating black male like you have done to me today
Show me ONE thread where multiple people have ganged up on an IRBM who is bashing bw
I'll wait bitch
Wow cosign!!!!
Carol

Orem, UT

#607 Mar 22, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
You started with the attitude because you seem to have an issue with our experiences being different from yours
instead of showing some sort of compassion you came in here guns blazing then your bitch ass has the nerve to get emotional when people start shotting back at you
You're just a thirsty props seeking wh*re who most likely doesnt even have a black man in real life thats why you're up these IRBM's ass on here
Its just funny to me becuase you will NEVER see the blakc men on here get so worked up over the posts the bw haters make but you 'sisters" STAY pressed over what another bw feels about bm lmaooooo
F8cking retarded bitch
lol, you read the silly heffa, like a book. Nothing she can say but ouch.

Level 7

Location hidden

#609 Mar 22, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, you read the silly heffa, like a book. Nothing she can say but ouch.
Don't you see this child is having a melt down! Keep it up encouraging her and she'll be sharing a padded cell with your crazy azz!
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#611 Mar 22, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It warms my heart when I see MsNewNew and others like Cognito ect..all kings and queens really ..anyone got a hanky /= love u guys "AC"
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#612 Mar 22, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
You started with the attitude because you seem to have an issue with our experiences being different from yours
instead of showing some sort of compassion you came in here guns blazing then your bitch ass has the nerve to get emotional when people start shotting back at you
You're just a thirsty props seeking wh*re who most likely doesnt even have a black man in real life thats why you're up these IRBM's ass on here
Its just funny to me becuase you will NEVER see the blakc men on here get so worked up over the posts the bw haters make but you 'sisters" STAY pressed over what another bw feels about bm lmaooooo
F8cking retarded bitch
What kind of men do you attract?? Pussi beyotches who hide behind your skirt (OG thug)or your some sorta troll in either case you live like a coward no way you show your face in public with that attitude but hiding behind a computer you can spat all kinds of none sense ..your the fckn retard and the proof in the pudding ..if MsNewNew was on stage in front of a crowd of her people she would we be applauded and praised ..you they would throw tomatoe's and eggs and than run your a#4 out of town ..so that makes you the fckn coward retard stupid beyotch ..MsNewNew is a Queen hoe..I wish I could put her and you on stage to make a point but you would not dare show up lol fckn joke (=
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#613 Mar 22, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting
That's because you foul loving OG vagina weapons (for coward OG thug)are to busy spating hate and slander ..no bm could possibly keep up with your scandalous behavior ...your too fck up /=

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#614 Mar 22, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>Crazy punk with a badge...

the kids I helped mentor are professionals, young men that married a woman before having kids and stood by the woman...

One of the young women that I had doing school work when I baby set her is a mechanical engineer...

No one is their right mind would allow trash like you near their kid.
Why do you feel the need to compete with everything I say? This isn't a contest. You very well may have been a mentor to some kids and I give you credit for that. However, based upon your conduct on this forum, it is safe to say that your value as a contributor has been severely impaired by the bramble bush that serves as your brain stem. Fix yourself.
what the hell

New Providence, NJ

#615 Mar 22, 2013
YoungBlackMan1992 wrote:
<quoted text>
The best post in this saddening thread. You expressed my point exactly. Im not sure where the Black Women get this "Majority of Black Men are no good" crap from since not one has or ever going to meet all Black Men to make an asinine statement. These women who share their experiences need to leave the hood, stop following the media, watching these videos and go outside the box. Go to a college campus, go to a church or.something. You will see a lot of us there.
what the hell

New Providence, NJ

#616 Mar 22, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
F8cking retarded bitch
Lol, what's with all the hatred?
what the hell

New Providence, NJ

#618 Mar 22, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh let me guess, you're looking to unify us by broadcasting to us bm that we are the scum of the earth? lol! That will really endear you to us and right all that is wrong....GTFOHWTBS!
And you act as if bm need or require your permission to live their lives....NEWS FLASH! You have no deeds of ownership over any brothers, because all of your whining suggest that you are being deprieved of something that you are entitled to....which I don't know how you arrived at that conclusion. No brother owes you a damn thing and if they want to be colorstruck they certainly don't need your permission or critique to be so.
POST SCRIPT: The only thing that would put a huge smile on my face is for you to stop whining or to simply go away, because you're exacerbating an already bad mood around here. Keep that shyt in Canada!
Another post to co-sign to....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women: What is more important to you? 1 min The Power Of Mast... 28
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Badjudgment 1,565,098
The Seven Black Presidents Before Barack Obama (Aug '12) 33 min The Power Of Mast... 96
Why women look better than men 38 min The Definable Axe 2
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 38 min Educating the Dumb 1,495
Why educated BW are going to other races and sw... 45 min The Definable Axe 3
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 49 min The Power Of Mast... 81
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 46
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Paul 819
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 2 hr Truth 126
More from around the web