Black Men Hate Black Women
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#503 Mar 21, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're trying too hard, you're definitely one of these corrupt feds from Michigan.
...lmao...hahahaha...
KingsloveQueens

Sunnyvale, CA

#506 Mar 21, 2013
CocoSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. I am a Black women in my late teens/early twenties age group and I do believe that there is good Black men out there. However many Black women in my age group go for the thugs over the good Black men who want to make it in life.
These women need to stop putting thugs and find good quality men to be with. Both Black women and Black men have a lot to reflect on these days because we both need to stick together.
I agree C/S if we could bind as a people we can stand united ..united we stand and divided we fall ..love you Queen
Carol

Orem, UT

#507 Mar 21, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>...lmao...hahahaha...
So what you all erased evidence, won't help.
KingsloveQueens

Sunnyvale, CA

#508 Mar 21, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're an IRBM who has no place trying to convince bw that bm love us when you have turned your back on and rejected bw for that old dusty asian bitch in your avi
I know you spend alot of energy defending other IRBM and their non black women
You dont love or defend bw though. You just ride the posts of thirsty bitches like miss.brandnew when it suits your need
Your a paranoid hater and bi-polar ..don't hate congratulate and move on..that's only one person
MickeyCobra

San Jose, CA

#509 Mar 21, 2013
If BW can't compete, whose fault is that?
Nicole Little wrote:
Just by reading the comments here at topix an by my experiences with black men, I've come to the conclusion that black men seriously hate black women, whether if they are light, brown, or dark skinned. I know a lot of people are going to say that black men only gravitated to light skinned black women but even they are not good enough anymore. It's not just brown and dark black women that's receiving hate but BLACK WOMEN AS A WHOLE!!! Black women, we just have to face reality that black men hate us. That's why out of all the men that IR, black men have the highest IR compare to other race of men. Non-black men don't IR as much as black men doesn't have anything to do with non-black men not being desirable, but they want to preserve their culture and their race but black men have so much self-hatred they they breed themselves out of their race. They don't give a shit if black people become extinct. The reason why black men IR doesn't have anything to do with black women's behaviors. It has a lot to do with self hatred and wanting to be equal with the white man. They want to call the white man the devil, but it's really out of envy. They want what the white man has. If he sees a white man uplifting his woman, he's going to want his woman. If he sees white men with Asian women, then he wants an Asian woman. He wants the white man's money, status, and WOMAN to feel equal with him. It's also self hatred because he doesn't lke himself and he doesn't want to produce children that look like him so he wil mate with as many non-black women as possible. And black men treat non-black women WAAAY better than women of their race. A non-black woman can be old, fat, ugly, bitchy, money-hungry, and what have you, and black men will still give them a pass, but when it comes to black women, they place a tremendously high standard on us. We have to fit into their narrow standard just for them to give us a time of day. A black woman can't be old, she can't be fat, she can't be ugly, she can't be poor, she can't have an attitude, etc etc etc etc. They give non-black women more flexibility and give them a pass more than black women, and it's no fair. A white woman can be a whore and sleep with the whole damn football team, and black men will still marry her, but he WILL NOT wife up a black woman who slept with the whole football team. I'm just giving you some examples to what I'm talking about. Black men put limits on black women when it comes to dating and marriage but NEVER put limits on non-black women when it comes to dating and marriage. All she have to do is be non-black, that's it. It's like when it comes to black women, we have to be damn near fucking perfect for black men, and if we fall below that, they will dump us. To me, that's prejudice. They are doing the same thing that the racist whites are doing. Black women, we might as wel learnh how to be single because the dream of black love will not happen because black men are too busy chasing non-black women, and marrying them and having babies with them while most of us as single waiting for our black prince. I'm not interested in non-black men, so I decided to stay single.
BLACK WOMEN, MOVE ON! BLACK MEN HATE US! THAT'S WHY THEY DON'T MARRY US!
Carol

Orem, UT

#510 Mar 21, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're an IRBM who has no place trying to convince bw that bm love us when you have turned your back on and rejected bw for that old dusty asian bitch in your avi
I know you spend alot of energy defending other IRBM and their non black women
You dont love or defend bw though. You just ride the posts of thirsty bitches like miss.brandnew when it suits your need
Definitely cosign...blk people like Derrick J and NewNew are the reason blacks on the whole get little respect, they're embarrassing.
Carol

Orem, UT

#511 Mar 21, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>Your a paranoid hater and bi-polar ..don't hate congratulate and move on..that's only one person
Is your wife a corrupt fed from Michigan too.
KingsloveQueens

Sunnyvale, CA

#513 Mar 21, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the majority of black men
Don't play the race card, maybe your just ugly
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#516 Mar 21, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha so what if evidence was erased, means nothing buffalo butt with a badge.
MACEO

Talking to yourself Monkey?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#520 Mar 21, 2013
MickeyCobra wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

With Lowly No Good Black men? Or Trailer Trash you selected FOOL?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#521 Mar 21, 2013
MickeyCobra wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

You must feel like a BIG Dumb ASS FOOL! LMAO

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#522 Mar 21, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if evidence was erased, won't matter.
Again wasn't the meds ruse already used.
Well, I told the nurse on pill cart duty to make sure that you weren't still hiding them under your tongue when you 'swallow'. That way we could get through your regimen more quickly. Obviously, more training is warranted.
Carol

Orem, UT

#524 Mar 21, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I told the nurse on pill cart duty to make sure that you weren't still hiding them under your tongue when you 'swallow'. That way we could get through your regimen more quickly. Obviously, more training is warranted.
Actually bribes were paid out to have me labeled crazy...that didn't work either.
Carol

Orem, UT

#525 Mar 21, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Carol. MsNewNew will just have to learn the hard way. The bm she's defending will destroy her at the end. She has no loyalty to the sisterhood, and should never be trusted. For all we no she could be a bm pretending to be one of us.
Nahhh she's a blk woman. But I agree, the BM she defends don't care for her.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#526 Mar 21, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahhh she's a blk woman. But I agree, the BM she defends don't care for her.
MACEO

Talking to your profiles Monkey?

Black men have already destroyed themselves! Nobody has to do anything; you do it to yourselves!

Look at you FOOL! lmao

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#530 Mar 21, 2013
ACthatme wrote:
<quoted text>Had to change my profile ..I think topix bared the other one..and didn't notify me..so I been posting for a long time for no reason ..lol
I was wondering what happened to you.:)

Level 9

#531 Mar 21, 2013
CocoSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said. I am a Black women in my late teens/early twenties age group and I do believe that there is good Black men out there. However many Black women in my age group go for the thugs over the good Black men who want to make it in life.
These women need to stop putting thugs and find good quality men to be with. Both Black women and Black men have a lot to reflect on these days because we both need to stick together.
Thank you and what an excellent comment. It's sad when they continue to pick bad men yet gets an attitude with women who choose good black men, like its our fault.

Level 9

#532 Mar 21, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Carol. MsNewNew will just have to learn the hard way. The bm she's defending will destroy her at the end. She has no loyalty to the sisterhood, and should never be trusted. For all we no she could be a bm pretending to be one of us.
So are you saying as a BLACk Woman I don't suppose to be with my own race of good men?

FYI I will never support women who do not support me. Why should I support women who starts off calling me names? I support and respect black women who shows me the same.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#534 Mar 21, 2013
MsNewNew---MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you saying as a BLACk Woman I don't suppose to be with my own race of good men?
FYI I will never support women who do not support me. Why should I support women who starts off calling me names? I support and respect black women who shows me the same.
MACEO

If Black men like you and your freinds cross the color line; its our turn! LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#536 Mar 21, 2013
MsNewNew--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

There's too many Maceo's out there which is why me and my friends seek out other races!

DAY 1 – 40 Days of Rain on DBR Black Men

But one of the most interesting things was the intensity with which some of the Brothas on the thread blamed women for choosing men that are not leadership worthy. In spite of the fact that I said clearly we can count on two hands the black men that ARE leadership worthy, these guys insisted that black women are at fault for choosing to align themselves with any man that is not of leadership calibre.

All in all, I was so disgusted by some of the responses of males who proceeded to call me and other women who posted on the thread horrible, degrading names. I shared that I was not going to be silenced. Ever. You can read that post here .

“I am going straight biblical and for the next 40 days and 40 nights I am going to rain on the heads of these spirit killing black males. I am going to drop hail, sleet and flames like you have never seen before.”

Then my girl Kendyl Cherry came along and posed one simple question to the menfolk:

“What I’d like to know is – to the men on this thread who believe that the factor that will make the most difference in the black community is the type of men that black women choose…

In your day to day lives, including yourselves, your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers – what percentage of the black men do YOU know, who actually FIT the mold of the type of men you are asserting that black women should choose?

(And before you answer this, do a bit of deeper reflection. I’m not talking about the so called ‘good black man’, many black men like to claim to be, simply because they are not in jail and hold down a regular job. I mean HONORABLE men, who don’t CHEAT on their women, do not engage in sex with women they have no intentions of committing to, exercise some sort of leadership initiative within their communities, pursue education, both formal and self taught, with verve & enthusiasm, parent and support their children to the FULLEST OF THEIR FATHERLY DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS, regardless of the relationship with the mother, know a teachable trade or skill that they are passing down to other black males, volunteer or donate regularly to worthy causes, do not abuse alcohol or drugs, do not have 2-5 different women in rotation at any given moment, take care of their health and lead by example for other males to follow, and are ACTIVELY working to counter the thug/criminal element that are holding their communities hostage).

If you can answer HONESTLY, how many of THOSE types of men you guys know, after answering that, can you HONESTLY say, that if black women were to ONLY choose those types of men, what percentage of BM would EVER actually get chosen? Meaning, based on the notion of ‘choosing better’(with the presupposition that in that ideal, you are suggesting that BW choose BLACK MEN) how many of THOSE type of men, do you honestly know exist and avail themselves to BW?

If the issue is the ‘choosing’ BW do, then less address what they have to choose FROM.I’m interested in hearing from the MALES, the truth about the quality of men they know BW have to choose from. And I don’t mean some ‘scraping the bottom of the barrel, he’s not too bad after you fix him up’ dudes. I’m talking bout mint condition, factory fresh, ready to wear, turn key MEN, that BW have to choose from as mates and husbands. I want to hear you guys HONEST take on what YOU know to be true about what BW are facing out there.

More importantly, I want to see if you can be honest with YOURSELVES about what BW are up against, in regards to options for the types of mates that YOU are insisting we should choose.

Would you, dear gentlemen, make the cut, yourselves? Do YOU live up the ideal you compel black women to chase?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Blacks Are The Real Jews (May '08) 42 min MICHA 3,237
Why are black women so unattractive? (Aug '15) 1 hr sexysnowbunny 68
Esau is NOT the white man! (Aug '14) 1 hr Jonny 417
Poll Why would Tiger Woods deny being Black or AA? (May '09) 2 hr Rebel 31
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Africanamericangirl 136,926
Poll Do You Think Beyonce/Jay-Z marrage Will Last? 2 hr Brandy trujillo 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,497,479
Why Are White Women Adopting Black Babies? 3 hr WHITE POWER 4 EVER 47
Got into it with the cafeteria worker this morning 3 hr WHITE POWER 4 EVER 26
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 4 hr The Power Of Mast... 1,110
What Exactly Is a "Good" Black Man? 5 hr TRUMPS WHITE SOLDIER 50
More from around the web