Black Men Hate Black Women
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#424 Mar 20, 2013
IT IS I--Carol----MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
My bad, Carol. He is trolling under your name on the "BM date WW that other minority men will not" thread.
Go get 'em, girl.
MACEO

Still talking to your profiles at 60 years old? lMAo

Man shot by woman during home invasion rejects plea deal

By Bryan Cronan

The man shot five times by a Loganville mother of two during an alleged home invasion rejected a plea deal Tuesday and will head to trial, Channel 2 Action News reported.

Paul Ali Slater, 32, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to a Jan. 4 home invasion in Walton County.

Slater’s attorney Neal Ainsworth told Channel 2 they were ready to accept a plea bargain, but the prosecution team changed the terms of the deal and wanted a substantially longer sentence.

“Negotiations broke down and that was changed this morning, which obviously changed what we were going to do,” he said.
Even though Slater pleaded not guilty, Ainsworth said that Slater admits he broke into the home.

“He has nine children and acknowledged that he shouldn’t have been there. That breaking into people’s houses to steal things to support your family is inappropriate,” Ainsworth said.

The AJC reported in January that Slater is accused of using a crowbar to break into the home of a woman who was working from home with her 9-year-old twins.

The family hid in an attic crawl space. When Slater opened the door, the woman shot him five times in the neck and face with a .38 revolver, police said.

Slater drove away from the scene but didn’t make it far. Police found him bleeding profusely in a neighbor’s driveway.

He spent 30 days in the hospital and now has limited use of one arm, his attorney said.

Slater will go on trial in April.
IT IS I

United States

#425 Mar 20, 2013
BlackAngel 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my lord (Satan), do you truly believe I'd do something like that?
Yes, I do.
IT IS I

United States

#426 Mar 20, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Still talking to your profiles at 60 years old? lMAo
Man shot by woman during home invasion rejects plea deal
By Bryan Cronan
The man shot five times by a Loganville mother of two during an alleged home invasion rejected a plea deal Tuesday and will head to trial, Channel 2 Action News reported.
Paul Ali Slater, 32, pleaded not guilty Tuesday to a Jan. 4 home invasion in Walton County.
Slater’s attorney Neal Ainsworth told Channel 2 they were ready to accept a plea bargain, but the prosecution team changed the terms of the deal and wanted a substantially longer sentence.
“Negotiations broke down and that was changed this morning, which obviously changed what we were going to do,” he said.
Even though Slater pleaded not guilty, Ainsworth said that Slater admits he broke into the home.
“He has nine children and acknowledged that he shouldn’t have been there. That breaking into people’s houses to steal things to support your family is inappropriate,” Ainsworth said.
The AJC reported in January that Slater is accused of using a crowbar to break into the home of a woman who was working from home with her 9-year-old twins.
The family hid in an attic crawl space. When Slater opened the door, the woman shot him five times in the neck and face with a .38 revolver, police said.
Slater drove away from the scene but didn’t make it far. Police found him bleeding profusely in a neighbor’s driveway.
He spent 30 days in the hospital and now has limited use of one arm, his attorney said.
Slater will go on trial in April.
Don't start, Sad.
BlackAngel 7

Jacksonville, FL

#427 Mar 20, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do.
Ok, ok, it was me. I don't mean any harm.... I'm just having fun, that's all >:)

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#428 Mar 20, 2013
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever! Like black women aren't going to the same thing to me if I decided to have children which I'm not anyway happen to have issues with the children's mother as well. Thank heavens I dont have any children by any woman plus I'm over 40 & it's too late to start having children at age 42. I decided not to date black women & only go with white,latina,& asian women & that's my right to date who ever I want. I have a preference & it doesn't lie with black women. If anyone doesn't like the choices that I make for myself then that's their problem not mine. Deal with it & move on!
Well if you have no desire to start a family, why would you say that you wnt "biracial children"? Or was that some
bullsh!t just to say to insult Black women?

In all honesty, i could care less about your stupid @$$ choices...especially when you don't even appear to be sound enought to even make a choice. Here it is you're over 40 and still don't know if you want childrenm or not.

Youza d!ckh3@d

Level 8

Location hidden

#429 Mar 20, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn is the right word to use. How can anyone pick the wrong person every single time and then say they are all the same when the only man they know of is the bad. After I dated my first wrong guy I knew something wasn't right. He wasn't good for me. I decided to LEARN Black men so I wouldn't continue allowing this into my life. I will admit each and every one is different. Each and every one is not perfect. But one thing I did learn is that there are plenty of Good Black Men out there and once a Good Black Women get with one, she wants nothing else, nothing else will do. You don't hear me talking about the bad because they were a season I had to go through, I had to learned from and from them I learned to not give up on my race and I'm glad I didn't. When you Black Men loves a Black Women, you all truly give us LOVE.
Truth! There's really no sense in harping on the bad...it changes nothing and it keeps you preoccupied with things that need to be adjusted but cant get adjusted because you're too busy blaming somone for all of your own compromises.

Level 8

Location hidden

#430 Mar 20, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of black men who hate black women
The culture doesn't reflect that and neither do the stats.

For the most part, Black men LOOOOVE Black women.

Level 8

Location hidden

#431 Mar 20, 2013
Its entirely too much estrogen on this thread...

Since: May 10

UK

#432 Mar 20, 2013
F**k the lot of you! Drama thread, where was I? Lol
Worldizmine

United States

#433 Mar 20, 2013
I love black women bc you are the only race that comes in different hues from redbones all the way to dark skinned, every other race is just plain ol white and i dont want tht shit.

“I'm not here”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Houston, TX

#434 Mar 21, 2013
I don't hate black women, but so many lesbians, Black dudes have to date interracial. Its like 1 out of every 3 are lesbo. Thats how it is in Houston. I would love to find a good black woman but they either want to be a man or ignorant.
David B

United States

#435 Mar 21, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Well if you have no desire to start a family, why would you say that you wnt "biracial children"? Or was that some
bullsh!t just to say to insult Black women?
In all honesty, i could care less about your stupid @$$ choices...especially when you don't even appear to be sound enought to even make a choice. Here it is you're over 40 and still don't know if you want childrenm or not.
Youza d!ckh3@d
Your momma f*cktard!

Since: May 10

UK

#436 Mar 21, 2013
SoloDolo89 wrote:
I don't hate black women, but so many lesbians, Black dudes have to date interracial. Its like 1 out of every 3 are lesbo. Thats how it is in Houston. I would love to find a good black woman but they either want to be a man or ignorant.
Stop trolling MF!
David B

United States

#437 Mar 21, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to work on one issue at a time. I will try the ex's first since you won't see them again. I suggest praying and I sure you have heard that before. But you have to add their name and say you forgive them with a smile as you pray knowing it has been lifted from your heart. Do the same with your family member but face to face and if they don't agree well that's between them and God.
Okay sweetheart,I will forgive them for the wrong that they did to me & pray for them & move on with my life. Life is too short of getting angry & bitter all time. I also need to stop holding grudges against people that did me wrong in the past also. I dont want to continue to be angry & holding grudges all the time & it's unhealty. I just have to forgive them that's all & just let it go. You seem like a nice lady. I will do it just for you okay you have a bless day honey.
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#438 Mar 21, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't start, Sad.
MACEO TOP TEN PROFILES

African-American Leaderboard
Next champ crowned on 3/25

The Reigning Champ
dcool
Lvl. 8 - Lifetime: 104,271 pts

This week's contenders:

dcool
Lvl. 8 - Lifetime: 104,271 pts

sand_-cracker
Lvl. 5 - Lifetime: 15,077 pts

Joe Biden
Lvl. 2 - Lifetime: 788 pts

Black Elite

attai1

Skiff Azlaan

Halle Berry Sister

Savant

Walter Henrickson

ALL OF THE PROFILES ARE MACEO'S HE'S LOGGED IN OVER 7,000 POST AND ITS ONLY WEDNESDAY! LMAO
Ebony Love and Marriage

Temecula, CA

#439 Mar 21, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
Just by reading the comments here at topix an by my experiences with black men, I've come to the conclusion that black men seriously hate black women, whether if they are light, brown, or dark skinned. I know a lot of people are going to say that black men only gravitated to light skinned black women but even they are not good enough anymore. It's not just brown and dark black women that's receiving hate but BLACK WOMEN AS A WHOLE!!! Black women, we just have to face reality that black men hate us. That's why out of all the men that IR, black men have the highest IR compare to other race of men. Non-black men don't IR as much as black men doesn't have anything to do with non-black men not being desirable, but they want to preserve their culture and their race but black men have so much self-hatred they they breed themselves out of their race. They don't give a shit if black people become extinct. The reason why black men IR doesn't have anything to do with black women's behaviors. It has a lot to do with self hatred and wanting to be equal with the white man. They want to call the white man the devil, but it's really out of envy. They want what the white man has. If he sees a white man uplifting his woman, he's going to want his woman. If he sees white men with Asian women, then he wants an Asian woman. He wants the white man's money, status, and WOMAN to feel equal with him. It's also self hatred because he doesn't lke himself and he doesn't want to produce children that look like him so he wil mate with as many non-black women as possible. And black men treat non-black women WAAAY better than women of their race. A non-black woman can be old, fat, ugly, bitchy, money-hungry, and what have you, and black men will still give them a pass, but when it comes to black women, they place a tremendously high standard on us. We have to fit into their narrow standard just for them to give us a time of day. A black woman can't be old, she can't be fat, she can't be ugly, she can't be poor, she can't have an attitude, etc etc etc etc. They give non-black women more flexibility and give them a pass more than black women, and it's no fair. A white woman can be a whore and sleep with the whole damn football team, and black men will still marry her, but he WILL NOT wife up a black woman who slept with the whole football team. I'm just giving you some examples to what I'm talking about. Black men put limits on black women when it comes to dating and marriage but NEVER put limits on non-black women when it comes to dating and marriage. All she have to do is be non-black, that's it. It's like when it comes to black women, we have to be damn near fucking perfect for black men, and if we fall below that, they will dump us. To me, that's prejudice. They are doing the same thing that the racist whites are doing. Black women, we might as wel learnh how to be single because the dream of black love will not happen because black men are too busy chasing non-black women, and marrying them and having babies with them while most of us as single waiting for our black prince. I'm not interested in non-black men, so I decided to stay single.
BLACK WOMEN, MOVE ON! BLACK MEN HATE US! THAT'S WHY THEY DON'T MARRY US!
Urrmmm ANYONE can be on the internet and claim to be a "black man".. BLACK MEN LOVE BLACK WOMEN AND OVERWHELMINGLY choose Black women as their wives! Even those who make over $100k chose black women the vast majority of the time. Stop the madness. NOTHING but black men loving black women and black women loving black men at http://ebonyloveandmarriage.org and http://facebook.com/ebonyloveandmarriage
Ebony Love and Marriage

Temecula, CA

#440 Mar 21, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
The vast majority of Black men who do marry, marry Black women.
You ain't neva lied my dear. And I will be featuring countless black men who marry and love black women at http://ebonyloveandmarriage.org , where "Black Love" is celebrated and we debunk those myths that "Black love is dead". So many of us believe anything that the White Supremacists in the media say.
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Chester, PA

#441 Mar 21, 2013
REDNEX ON METH

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Matawan, NJ

#442 Mar 21, 2013
REDNEX ON METH

TRUE YES

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#443 Mar 21, 2013
Ebony Love and Marriage wrote:
<quoted text> Urrmmm ANYONE can be on the internet and claim to be a "black man".. BLACK MEN LOVE BLACK WOMEN AND OVERWHELMINGLY choose Black women as their wives! Even those who make over $100k chose black women the vast majority of the time. Stop the madness. NOTHING but black men loving black women and black women loving black men
MACEO

Liar!

Love is an action word and Black males Don't get married, don't lead, provide, or protect Black women and children they abandon them to chase Low Rate White women/Non Black women!

Black men are angry the highly educated Black women wont' accept them "As is". Many haven't worked on their lives, look to live off a woman rather than partner!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min RoxLo 1,348,297
Black people have every reason to hate whites 15 min KIP 63
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 18 min Moses 1,558
What Do Africans/Blacks Elsewhere Call Themselves? (Jul '08) 21 min Stupid Thread 55
Favorite 1980's R&B Songs (Dec '12) 21 min freddie50 129
Asian woman use the 'N' word 22 min Overit 44
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 23 min Moses 40,298
......................Blacks under age 18 1 hr U Betcha 29
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr Hebrew Warrior 130,778
More from around the web