David B

United States

#264 Mar 19, 2013
I dont want black children. I want biracial children.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#265 Mar 19, 2013
David B wrote:
I dont want black children. I want biracial children.
You are entitled to live the way you want to live. God bless you.
droga

Voorhees, NJ

#267 Mar 19, 2013
i'm kidding don't take MY money take someone elses money..

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#268 Mar 19, 2013
Toot Toot Sonic Warrior wrote:
Not me... Birthed and raised by them, so why would I? Who held my hand when I was afraid? Who nurtured my talents? Who clothed, fed and gave me a home? Who educated me on my heritage? Who has ALWAYS supported me? Who has UNCONDITIONALLY loved me even when I have been short with them? And who is STILL looking out for me at 21? Nah... I don't hate you... You've yet given me reason to and I doubt you ever will...
Speaking for myself here
Wise words.
David B

United States

#269 Mar 19, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
<quoted text>
You are entitled to live the way you want to live. God bless you.
God bless you too sweetie.
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#270 Mar 19, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>Says the man that has a picture of him and is white wife.
LMAO!!! I know right!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#271 Mar 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
"They who imagine truth in untruth, and see untruth in truth, never arrive at truth, but follow vain desires.
They who know truth in truth, and untruth in untruth, arrive at truth, and follow true desires."---The Dhammapada
That is a brilliant quote. Scriptures and other books written by wise men and women will say the same..."A man IS as he thinketh" As long as people believe that lie, that lie becomes their truth.

I prefer to have thoughts that make me smile. When I close my eyes and imagine love, being loved and making love... the soul that maneifest ALWAYS appears in the body of a tall, intelligent, sexy, spiritual, humble, sweet, successful, lovable, kind and delicious BLACK Man. Just saying. When I lay down with him at night, I get high off of the way the moon light makes his skin glisten like star dust on the ocean. Do NOT get me started about how awesome the love making is. It's clean, hot, passionate, and always always ALWAYS...leaves me wanting some MOE! Now, I would hate to risk being disappointed by trying to switch to something else, when what i have works...ain't broke, don't need replacing or fixin! LOL
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#272 Mar 19, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>There is no "guidance" for a RACIST WHITE DEVIL!!!!
The only thing you can "guide" is your FOOT UP THEIR ASS!!!!!
lol

You tell em Frank!:>) How are ya today?

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#273 Mar 19, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a brilliant quote. Scriptures and other books written by wise men and women will say the same..."A man IS as he thinketh" As long as people believe that lie, that lie becomes their truth.
I prefer to have thoughts that make me smile. When I close my eyes and imagine love, being loved and making love... the soul that maneifest ALWAYS appears in the body of a tall, intelligent, sexy, spiritual, humble, sweet, successful, lovable, kind and delicious BLACK Man. Just saying. When I lay down with him at night, I get high off of the way the moon light makes his skin glisten like star dust on the ocean. Do NOT get me started about how awesome the love making is. It's clean, hot, passionate, and always always ALWAYS...leaves me wanting some MOE! Now, I would hate to risk being disappointed by trying to switch to something else, when what i have works...ain't broke, don't need replacing or fixin! LOL
That's what I like to hear...positive thoughts. Too much negativity here. Too many people fall into the trap of allowing themselves to be defined by how others see them, no matter how false that vision is.
uk black

London, UK

#277 Mar 19, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Superior alpha men are not having hissy fits arguing with women, like you silly effeminate behind....
that is when blk women get with alpha men our marriages last...
effeminate BM cant make it with any women
Typical 'Carol' response..........lol......... Makes zero sense..........I'm now beginning to think that all Yank black women are stupid, illogical and speak absolute nonsense..........lol........N o wonder your own Yank men (black, white, brown yellow and green) hate you..........
White Guy

Durban, South Africa

#278 Mar 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like that in most places. It's 60million + blacks in America. Doesn't sound like a lot of hate going on to me.
40 Million not 60 - know your facts before posting rifraf

I would be happy if there were none.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#279 Mar 19, 2013
I see a lot of denial here. The reason why some of these BM said that they love us is because they want us to be their beckon call when they need and want us for sex, resource, food, and support. It's not genuine. You want black women when it's convenient for you, but when it comes to getting serious and starting a family, a black woman is at the bottom of your list. You will fuck black women, but you won't marry them, and I'm not going to change my thoughts. It's the truth.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#280 Mar 19, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
"Now, how many BLACK WOMEN who prefer WHITE MEN over BLACK MEN both post on Topix and MISSPELL the word "you're" as "your"???"
You need more proof than that.
You're mathematically illiterate if you need more proof than that!

What are the odds of 4 black women who prefer white men over black men all posting on the SAME WEBSITE, and CONSISTENTLY MAKING the SAME SPELLING ERROR???

For those who understand mathematics...SLIM to NONE!!!!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#281 Mar 19, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
You tell em Frank!:>) How are ya today?
Hey sis! I'm doing fine, and yourself?

I hope that all is well in the Pecan State!

:^)
Frank

Detroit, MI

#282 Mar 19, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
I see a lot of denial here.
Everytime you get on the internet, WHITE BOY, and DENY you are WHITE!!!!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#283 Mar 19, 2013
MACEO wrote:
Just by reading the comments here at topix an by my experiences with black men, I've come to the conclusion that black men seriously hate black women, whether if they are light, brown, or dark skinned. I know a lot of people are going to say that black men only gravitated to light skinned black women but even they are not good enough anymore. It's not just brown and dark black women that's receiving hate but BLACK WOMEN AS A WHOLE!!! Black women, we just have to face reality that black men hate us. That's why out of all the men that IR, black men have the highest IR compare to other race of men. Non-black men don't IR as much as black men doesn't have anything to do with non-black men not being desirable, but they want to preserve their culture and their race but black men have so much self-hatred they they breed themselves out of their race. They don't give a shit if black people become extinct. The reason why black men IR doesn't have anything to do with black women's behaviors. It has a lot to do with self hatred and wanting to be equal with the white man. They want to call the white man the devil, but it's really out of envy. They want what the white man has. If he sees a white man uplifting his woman, he's going to want his woman. If he sees white men with Asian women, then he wants an Asian woman. He wants the white man's money, status, and WOMAN to feel equal with him. It's also self hatred because he doesn't lke himself and he doesn't want to produce children that look like him so he wil mate with as many non-black women as possible. And black men treat non-black women WAAAY better than women of their race. A non-black woman can be old, fat, ugly, bitchy, money-hungry, and what have you, and black men will still give them a pass, but when it comes to black women, they place a tremendously high standard on us. We have to fit into their narrow standard just for them to give us a time of day. A black woman can't be old, she can't be fat, she can't be ugly, she can't be poor, she can't have an attitude, etc etc etc etc. They give non-black women more flexibility and give them a pass more than black women, and it's no fair. A white woman can be a whore and sleep with the whole damn football team, and black men will still marry her, but he WILL NOT wife up a black woman who slept with the whole football team. I'm just giving you some examples to what I'm talking about. Black men put limits on black women when it comes to dating and marriage but NEVER put limits on non-black women when it comes to dating and marriage. All she have to do is be non-black, that's it. It's like when it comes to black women, we have to be damn near fucking perfect for black men, and if we fall below that, they will dump us. To me, that's prejudice. They are doing the same thing that the racist whites are doing. Black women, we might as wel learnh how to be single because the dream of black love will not happen because black men are too busy chasing non-black women, and marrying them and having babies with them while most of us as single waiting for our black prince. I'm not interested in non-black men, so I decided to stay single.
BLACK WOMEN, MOVE ON! BLACK MEN HATE US! THAT'S WHY THEY DON'T MARRY US!
tHIS sounds like MACEO to me! lMAO
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#285 Mar 19, 2013
MACEO IS THE ONLY POSTER ON THIS FORUM AND HIS PROFILES! LMAO

MACEO IS ALMOST 60 YEARS OLD! LMAO
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#287 Mar 19, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
tHIS sounds like MACEO to me! lMAO
First of all, I'm not Maceo. You know who I am. I was on Topix 6 years ago. Why are you keep calling me Maceo? Maceo wouldn't say shit like this.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

#288 Mar 19, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
HELLO SADBUTTRUE!
I can't believe how many people fall for your bullschitt.
Bm ain't schitt
Bm white woman crazy
Bm wanna be white
Bm envy wm
bw need to move on.
Your schitt is so old it is petrified.
What, I'm not Saduttrue either because I'm not talking about white men all the time.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#290 Mar 19, 2013
Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
What, I'm not Saduttrue either because I'm not talking about white men all the time.
Either that or one of his co-conspirators!

Either way, you ain't worth a sh*t!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,125,469
Why are so many black men turning Gay? (Sep '08) 5 min Clifford 726
Here I am still standing 7 min no fatties 4 me 19
WHY are WHITE babies SO DAMN UGLY (Jun '09) 7 min yagurl C 41
Im a white women Why am I addicted to Black men? (Dec '12) 7 min Clifford 55
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 8 min African AE 7,310
Racism Was Created By Blacks, Says Prominent Bl... 8 min no fatties 4 me 22
Blacks and crime 17 min coretta 39
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr coretta 199
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Slave Coast 95,773

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE