Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

The vast majority of Black men who do marry, marry Black women.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
The vast majority of Black men who do marry, marry Black women.
Yeah, if they do, she's either light-skinned or biracial until he finds a non-black woman to marry. Try again.

I know that a lot of people will think that I'm being negative, but I'm just expressing how I feel and what I've been through with black men, and please don't tell me that it's me who choose the wrong man. I decided to stay single because I'm not going outside of my race. I'm not attracted to non-black men. I'm just tired of being hurt by black men. If it's not me being over 35, it's me being too dark for their taste. If I speak my mind, they don't like it. They want me to be a docile woman. I'm the type of woman where if I disagree with something, then, I'm going to speak on it. I will not shut up. Also, I'm tired of black men only want to fuck me while they have a woman. I don't believe in sharing a man. The same black men who has a problem with me being over 35 will date and marry non-black women who are over 35. Trust me, I've seen this.

Righ now, I'm very emotionally damaged and it's all because of black men in my life. I think I'm going to remain single.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

ugly monkkkeys wrote:
<quoted text>but cheat on them with bm
...and non-black women

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

ugly monkkkeys wrote:
<quoted text>but cheat on them with bm
And this is coming from the inbred...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, if they do, she's either light-skinned or biracial until he finds a non-black woman to marry. Try again.
I know that a lot of people will think that I'm being negative, but I'm just expressing how I feel and what I've been through with black men, and please don't tell me that it's me who choose the wrong man. I decided to stay single because I'm not going outside of my race. I'm not attracted to non-black men. I'm just tired of being hurt by black men. If it's not me being over 35, it's me being too dark for their taste. If I speak my mind, they don't like it. They want me to be a docile woman. I'm the type of woman where if I disagree with something, then, I'm going to speak on it. I will not shut up. Also, I'm tired of black men only want to fuck me while they have a woman. I don't believe in sharing a man. The same black men who has a problem with me being over 35 will date and marry non-black women who are over 35. Trust me, I've seen this.
Righ now, I'm very emotionally damaged and it's all because of black men in my life. I think I'm going to remain single.
Question: Who CHOSE those Black men in your life???

There lies your real issue...

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>And this is coming from the inbred...
Projecting?
the voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>I see you do not understand the word evolve. In America after slavery,... From thousands of blacks there are millions.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TNAD14JOTB4FC...
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
Question: Who CHOSE those Black men in your life???
There lies your real issue...
I know what you're trying to do, and it's not going to work. I will not let you blame me for this shit. The man do the chasing and the approaching, NOT THE WOMAN! Stop trying to blame black women for everything. I'm TIRED of it. What black men need to do is stop treating black women like shit and start treating black women how they are supposed to be treated, and stop giving non-black women a pass for their limitations that you wouldn't give black women a pass for. Instead of blaming black women for their so-called choice in men, you need to sit down and listen to what they have to say instead of calling the bitter and angry. Black women are human beings too.

“You have witnessed an ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Alpha Male

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

You ladies should just date non black men, and problem solved. Your daughters will be white just like you always wanted.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
Sadbuttrue | 7 hrs ago
I hate Black men! lmao
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/T7H42IB3I756EQ1 ...
Sadbuttrue | Friday Oct 19
I know your losting Black women's support fast which will lead towards your extinction ! lmao
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/T9JK304U1VR3Q2L...
Sadbutrue | 2 hrs ago | Reply
If any person is constantly bombarded with a lie that is is never or rarely ever refuted, any person will believe it's the truth
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TCB029337T42L1O ....
The master at PsyOps (Psychological Operations) was Goebbels. He did say over and over again: "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." He would also say that "the lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."
I'm not Sadbuttrue. I don't hate black men. It's black men that hate me.

“You have witnessed an ”

Level 8

Alpha Male

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Sadbuttrue. I don't hate black men. It's black men that hate me.
I'm a black man and I don't hate you. I don't give a dam about you, but I don't hate you either.
deon mi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

thats not true, atleast not every black men hate black women, cause montgomery al there no interracial dating really.

“You have witnessed an ”

Level 8

Alpha Male

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

deon mi wrote:
thats not true, atleast not every black men hate black women, cause montgomery al there no interracial dating really.
It's like that in most places. It's 60million + blacks in America. Doesn't sound like a lot of hate going on to me.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

deon mi wrote:
Another exception to the rule. Most black men hate black women.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Every black man doesn't hate black women. I'm a black man, who doesn't hate them...

“#BlackWomenRise”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Nicole Little wrote:
Just by reading the comments here at topix an by my experiences with black men, I've come to the conclusion that black men seriously hate black women, whether if they are light, brown, or dark skinned. I know a lot of people are going to say that black men only gravitated to light skinned black women but even they are not good enough anymore. It's not just brown and dark black women that's receiving hate but BLACK WOMEN AS A WHOLE!!! Black women, we just have to face reality that black men hate us. That's why out of all the men that IR, black men have the highest IR compare to other race of men. Non-black men don't IR as much as black men doesn't have anything to do with non-black men not being desirable, but they want to preserve their culture and their race but black men have so much self-hatred they they breed themselves out of their race. They don't give a shit if black people become extinct. The reason why black men IR doesn't have anything to do with black women's behaviors. It has a lot to do with self hatred and wanting to be equal with the white man. They want to call the white man the devil, but it's really out of envy. They want what the white man has. If he sees a white man uplifting his woman, he's going to want his woman. If he sees white men with Asian women, then he wants an Asian woman. He wants the white man's money, status, and WOMAN to feel equal with him. It's also self hatred because he doesn't lke himself and he doesn't want to produce children that look like him so he wil mate with as many non-black women as possible. And black men treat non-black women WAAAY better than women of their race. A non-black woman can be old, fat, ugly, bitchy, money-hungry, and what have you, and black men will still give them a pass, but when it comes to black women, they place a tremendously high standard on us. We have to fit into their narrow standard just for them to give us a time of day. A black woman can't be old, she can't be fat, she can't be ugly, she can't be poor, she can't have an attitude, etc etc etc etc. They give non-black women more flexibility and give them a pass more than black women, and it's no fair. A white woman can be a whore and sleep with the whole damn football team, and black men will still marry her, but he WILL
I do have to agree with this for a portion of Black men, and that portion is pretty large, but this fits them 100%. People who cannot admit it are only in denial.
Nicole Little

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

PinkPearl wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have to agree with this for a portion of Black men, and that portion is pretty large, but this fits them 100%. People who cannot admit it are only in denial.
Thank you, but every time I say this, I'm being bitter and angry, and you damn right, I have every right to be angry when I'm feeling violated physically, verbally and emotionally. Black men hate black women.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you're trying to do, and it's not going to work. I will not let you blame me for this shit. The man do the chasing and the approaching, NOT THE WOMAN! Stop trying to blame black women for everything. I'm TIRED of it. What black men need to do is stop treating black women like shit and start treating black women how they are supposed to be treated, and stop giving non-black women a pass for their limitations that you wouldn't give black women a pass for. Instead of blaming black women for their so-called choice in men, you need to sit down and listen to what they have to say instead of calling the bitter and angry. Black women are human beings too.
Indeed..."Black women ARE human beings". I'll even go as far to say it's Black women who, in a lot of instances, help Black men maintain & upholster their humanity. And although your humanity is not what's in question, however your discretion that enables you to select a descent man is.

In no wise am I blaming you for what you endured with these dudes, but until you assume some responsibility for your hand in the situation, a situation that has obviously happened more than one occasion, I'm afraid you're destined to repeating the same
bullsh!t, with the same type of n!**a except this time you may not be in your right mind to tell it.

And I agree with you in that it is the man who persues the woman...but it's the woman who determines who she wants to be chases and caught by. For whatever the reason, it was YOU WHO CHOSE to be caught be these particular types of "men"...noone else. Again...here lies YOUR problem.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you, but every time I say this, I'm being bitter and angry, and you damn right, I have every right to be angry when I'm feeling violated physically, verbally and emotionally. Black men hate black women.
No...the n!**as you fcuk wit' hate Black women. But since you seem to have such an extensive history with this breed of "Black man", it apppears that you would have it no other way.
Enlightened

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Nicole Little wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you, but every time I say this, I'm being bitter and angry, and you damn right, I have every right to be angry when I'm feeling violated physically, verbally and emotionally. Black men hate black women.
I totally agree with you that the large majority of available Black men hate black women. It is a hard pill to swallow but I had to accept this. The media constantly rubs it in our faces. The majority of wealthy black men, stars and athletes,etc. do not want black women. The poor ones are walking around in public with their non black women acting like husbands and fathers when they have never done this with black women and their black women. Most of the non-black women with these black men hate black women too. I totally feel where you are coming. You will forfeit have to forfeit all of your self respect, dignity, integrity and self esteem trying to please most black man. Although I know all black men may be not like this I still avoid them like the plague when it comes to relationships. I don't even respond to them in public when they say hello. I keep on walking. I know that sounds rude but that's the way it is. I still have a few black men as friends as that's it. You can learn a lot from black men when you remain platonic with them. I have had my share of tap dancing black men and have had enough. Not saying I hate them, but I love myself more than taking a chance with a snake who will bite you irregardless of how good you are to them because it's in their nature. Hope the day doesn't come when they need the support of their own race of women. You see how much we cared the second time OJ was convicted. I do have enough men of other races wanting to date me but like you it's hard but I keep telling myself I'm going to take that plunge. it's almost like giving my virginity up again. Don't believe that all white men and Hispanic don't like black women. I had Mexican with a beautiful personality and looks ask for my contact info just yesterday. He said my beautiful natural hair is what caught his eye. Soon and very soon I plan to take that plunge. It's hard because I would love to be with a black man, but what good to you, may not be good for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of1,612
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••