anal.....
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Fabulosity at its BEST”

Since: Aug 07

Washington DC

#1 Aug 27, 2007
FYI FYI..... If you like your system being regular, refrain from Anal S3x. My beau and I got a little carried away Friday night. He stayed in my a$$ waaaay too long! Lol! I cant sh!t! My stomach is all messed up... I cant even poot! I mean, how do you go to the Hosp, and tell your Dr. "Sir, I can sh!t. I had anal s3x with my Beau, and he murdered my a$$-hole! Now what?! Craziness!!!! I wonder how gay men can stand it!

“Red doesn't exist In my world”

Level 1

Since: Jul 07

D.C.

#2 Aug 28, 2007
Ouch that sounds like it hurts. I haven't done that to a woman yet but if i ever do I'll know to limit myself. How are you feelin now CoCo?

“Fabulosity at its BEST”

Washington DC

#3 Aug 29, 2007
lone thinker wrote:
Ouch that sounds like it hurts. I haven't done that to a woman yet but if i ever do I'll know to limit myself. How are you feelin now CoCo?
Ahhhh I had to resort to exlax! LMFAO! NO SMART COMMENTS! I was in some serious pain Lone, forreal!
Satans Savior

Sandston, VA

#4 Aug 29, 2007
CoCosilk wrote:
FYI FYI..... If you like your system being regular, refrain from Anal S3x. My beau and I got a little carried away Friday night. He stayed in my a$$ waaaay too long! Lol! I cant sh!t! My stomach is all messed up... I cant even poot! I mean, how do you go to the Hosp, and tell your Dr. "Sir, I can sh!t. I had anal s3x with my Beau, and he murdered my a$$-hole! Now what?! Craziness!!!! I wonder how gay men can stand it!
Sounds like it hurt....

But hey what ever happened to your highschool sweetheart??!!

You said you missed him and were going to take a flight down to Atlanta to see him?!

Is that still in plan?

“Engaged :)”

UK

#5 Aug 29, 2007
CoCosilk wrote:
<quoted text> Ahhhh I had to resort to exlax! LMFAO! NO SMART COMMENTS! I was in some serious pain Lone, forreal!
i HATE anal sex it fills like something is stuck in my ass and i wanna take it out, it isn't pleasurable at all...it HURTS!!!!

UK

#6 Aug 29, 2007
Fills=feels...sorry...i'm making so many mistakes today, got too many things on my mind!!!
Miss Sha

Rio Rancho, NM

#7 Aug 29, 2007
Ex Lax (or any stimulant laxative) can cause awful cramping as it works by causing the large intestine to contract/release so it can move contents through it(peristalsis).

Phillips Milk of Magnesia and Saline Laxatives (the small green glass bottle) work by drawing water into your large intestine (Hyper-Osmotic) and basically you will put out very watery stuff until your large intestine is empty. But all without cramping. They work w/i a few hours as well.

Hope you feel better.

“Funkalicious”

Houston, TX/Orange County, CA

#8 Aug 29, 2007
You're supposed to go BEFOREhand.

Next time you do it, make sure you've had a colon cleansing done. You'll feel better and you won't have to worry about getting backed up.

“Fabulosity at its BEST”

Washington DC

#9 Aug 29, 2007
EastLDNgyal wrote:
<quoted text>
i HATE anal sex it fills like something is stuck in my ass and i wanna take it out, it isn't pleasurable at all...it HURTS!!!!
OMFG!!! This has to be the funniest comment I have read all daggone day!!!!!!!!!! HILLARIUS! Girl it feels good for maybe like 4min. Then, thats enough of that! Guys dont see it that way tho..LMFAO! I am still laughing at that comment girl!

“Fabulosity at its BEST”

Washington DC

#10 Aug 29, 2007
Satans Savior wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like it hurt....
But hey what ever happened to your highschool sweetheart??!!
You said you missed him and were going to take a flight down to Atlanta to see him?!
Is that still in plan?
Hope so. I called his mother on Monday to get his #, and I havent heard back from her yet. I think she must be in Florida vacationing...

UK

#11 Aug 29, 2007
CoCosilk wrote:
<quoted text> OMFG!!! This has to be the funniest comment I have read all daggone day!!!!!!!!!! HILLARIUS! Girl it feels good for maybe like 4min. Then, thats enough of that! Guys dont see it that way tho..LMFAO! I am still laughing at that comment girl!
it feels good for 10 seconds in my case i'll do anything to avoid anal...they think i'm wiggling around and screaming cos i like it...NO...it means stop and do something else!!!

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Bmore

#12 Aug 29, 2007
CoCosilk wrote:
sounds like he doesn't know what he's doing

“Funkalicious”

#13 Aug 29, 2007
EastLDNgyal wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're doing it wrong. It's supposed to be pleasurable.

Look for a book called "The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women," by Tristan Taormino.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ultimate-Guide-Anal-W...

This book can help you immensely.

Level 1

D.C.

#14 Aug 29, 2007
CoCosilk wrote:
<quoted text> Ahhhh I had to resort to exlax! LMFAO! NO SMART COMMENTS! I was in some serious pain Lone, forreal!
Now you know it hurts that you gotta resort to exlax. That is a pain i will never understand. Now ask me about the runs, if it compares to that then i understand.

“Fabulosity at its BEST”

Washington DC

#15 Aug 29, 2007
Kennyinbmore wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like he doesn't know what he's doing
I dont know....It wasnt bad, just lasted tooo long. He never wanted to stop!(I speak about this guy in another one of my posts) He doesnt know when enough is enough! He just follows me around... and he is up my ass tooo much...Literally! Lol! CoCo needs space! Im kinda used to being alone.

“Funkalicious”

#16 Aug 29, 2007
CoCosilk wrote:
<quoted text> I dont know....It wasnt bad, just lasted tooo long. He never wanted to stop!(I speak about this guy in another one of my posts) He doesnt know when enough is enough! He just follows me around... and he is up my ass tooo much...Literally! Lol! CoCo needs space! Im kinda used to being alone.
You should sit on his face more.

“Fabulosity at its BEST”

Washington DC

#17 Aug 29, 2007
SchoolofSoul wrote:
<quoted text>

Making a Mental note!
Willing Thinker

Walnut Creek, OH

#18 Aug 29, 2007
LOL
CoCosilk wrote:
<quoted text> I dont know....It wasnt bad, just lasted tooo long. He never wanted to stop!(I speak about this guy in another one of my posts) He doesnt know when enough is enough! He just follows me around... and he is up my ass tooo much...Literally! Lol! CoCo needs space! Im kinda used to being alone.
Me too.
Pce up atwn dwn aka jette

Denver, CO

#19 Aug 29, 2007
SchoolofSoul wrote:
<quoted text>
lol

Level 1

D.C.

#20 Aug 29, 2007
LOL you could sit on min too CoCo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Cheech the Conser... 1,580,754
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 20 min FireFellow44 71
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 21 min sbt 28
Wanna waste time, date a Black man and get USED 24 min sbt 1
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 28 min sbt 43
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 41 min Pampam13 1,566
Mentally Ill Posters 41 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 1 hr iactually 68
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 1 hr Retribution 84
More from around the web