nothing is wrong with using Clorox in...

nothing is wrong with using Clorox in your bath so what's the problem?

Posted in the African-American Forum

black

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2013
what's wrong with putting Clorox in your bath?
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TUFMO0NV8TC52SJ...

and that's not no bleach smh... cause I put it in my bath myself so I know what it do and what it dont. Clorox can be used for better cleaning purposes for your skin because it cleans you a lot better and I uses soap on my body after I soak into the Clorox mixed with water.

it doesn't cause skin reactions, at least not mines. Clorox is basically a good cleaning tool. many Africans does it and it works great.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#2 Nov 30, 2013
~Very interesting. I personally don't see a problem with people cleaning their bodies with bleach. It's a stringer cleaning source that can get the job done more efficiently than just using soup. As long as it's not used to bleach your beautiful black skin. =)

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#3 Nov 30, 2013
Stronger*
black

United States

#4 Nov 30, 2013
please allow me to address your extreme ignorance.
SimplyMe_31 wrote:
I totally agree with you...sorry to say it but it is not only Jamaican Women talking bad about AA Women it is other Caribbeans from different Islands that are talking that way about them///they have been jealous of them since day one ever since the 1980's when AA Women became the world wide standard of beauty. I agree! We all are beautiful #BlackWomen forget what a man/men like us not.Here we are going back and forth about a man/men and some treat us bad and cheat.That's when we stick together.
African American women cannot be the more beautiful than all other black women, that's very dumb to even say.

most black women world wide identify with the same beauty, thickness, curves, big boobs, and full lips.

you cannot categorize a single group of females that belongs to the same race that you call yourself separating them from and say a single group of them is beautiful just because they're Americans. you are discriminating against your own race.

on the other hand if you're saying that just because some of them don't have full black in them then you're still wrong because obviously African Americans is not the only ones who have other races DNA.

also you are insulting your entire race because you're saying African American women are the most beautiful and African American women doesn't even represent the black race on the largest scale because African women represent the black on the largest scale and you didn't even include African women.

you know what that means? you're insulting entire race because you look at the blacks with less black DNA more beautiful over the ones with full black DNA. you are nothing but a joke to your own race and you shall be honestly disowned from the black race.
black

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2013
how can less black women claim to be more beautiful than the full black women and claim to be representing black women at the same time and on the same team with black women?

that's total ignorance smh.
black

United States

#6 Nov 30, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
~Very interesting. I personally don't see a problem with people cleaning their bodies with bleach. It's a stringer cleaning source that can get the job done more efficiently than just using soup. As long as it's not used to bleach your beautiful black skin.=)
ikr
black

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2013
btw I would talk bad about you too if you're insulting my closest related women so maybe that's why they do it.
I mean just think about it cause many African Americans does tend to think their better than all other blacks= meaning you think you are more superior than all other blacks.

maybe those white folks really got into your head smh.
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#8 Dec 1, 2013
Clorox to bathe? Is it really that serious. Clorox will get into the bloodstream when bathing, it's poisonous and it will damage the skin. All that's needed is soap and water.
black

United States

#9 Dec 1, 2013
Shay wrote:
Clorox to bathe? Is it really that serious. Clorox will get into the bloodstream when bathing, it's poisonous and it will damage the skin. All that's needed is soap and water.
Clorox doesn't damage skin. if not exposed, and will not get into your blood stream if there is no opened skin. if you do happen to have opened skin and Clorox come into contact with it then just rinse it water and you'll be fine.

I know people who have spoken baths in Clorox for years and nothing ever happened to them.

I have spoken baths in Clorox for the longest time and my skin is excellent. my facial skin is the best though and people always say I have a baby face smh.
black

United States

#10 Dec 1, 2013
"tooken"

My keyboard acts retarded sometimes.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#11 Dec 1, 2013
black wrote:
what's wrong with putting Clorox in your bath?
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TUFMO0NV8TC52SJ...
and that's not no bleach smh... cause I put it in my bath myself so I know what it do and what it dont. Clorox can be used for better cleaning purposes for your skin because it cleans you a lot better and I uses soap on my body after I soak into the Clorox mixed with water.
it doesn't cause skin reactions, at least not mines. Clorox is basically a good cleaning tool. many Africans does it and it works great.
Why NOT boil ur bath water?? Has the same benefits without the harsh chemicals. Clorox will NOT really clean you but disinfect water water like Chlorine does.
Shay

Cleveland, MS

#12 Dec 1, 2013
black wrote:
<quoted text>
Clorox doesn't damage skin. if not exposed, and will not get into your blood stream if there is no opened skin. if you do happen to have opened skin and Clorox come into contact with it then just rinse it water and you'll be fine.
I know people who have spoken baths in Clorox for years and nothing ever happened to them.
I have spoken baths in Clorox for the longest time and my skin is excellent. my facial skin is the best though and people always say I have a baby face smh.
I don't understand why anyone would want to take a bath in such harsh cleaning product/chemical. My hands were really damaged for a long time because of using Clorox to clean bathroom, kitchen etc. I don't stick my hands in Clorox without gloves now. Why isn't water and soap enough?
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#13 Dec 1, 2013
black wrote:
I have spoken baths in Clorox for the longest time ...
black wrote:
"tooken"

You can't make this stuff up, folks.
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#14 Dec 1, 2013
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You can't make this stuff up, folks.
lol
MZProfessional

Sylacauga, AL

#15 Oct 10, 2015
Shay wrote:
<quoted text>I don't understand why anyone would want to take a bath in such harsh cleaning product/chemical. My hands were really damaged for a long time because of using Clorox to clean bathroom, kitchen etc. I don't stick my hands in Clorox without gloves now. Why isn't water and soap enough?

I have recently been told by my doctor to add it to me bath water because of a colonization of staph are us on my skin. He says normal soap will not kill bacteria that is normal on our skin.
Jay88

Greenville, SC

#16 Feb 19, 2016
black wrote:
"tooken"
Tooken isn't even a word and your gonna try to negate taking a bath in clorox? You should try using soap like the rest of us who don't lack common sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP CLINTON DEAD EVEN (which means Trump is a... 1 min White and Armed 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min woodtick57 1,395,933
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 2 min Don Barros Serrano 2,099
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min yisarel 136,058
Why Nicole Scherzinger Don't Claim Black Blood? (Mar '10) 4 min Al Awaki 1,401
SA White Pastor: Whites took nothing 4 min White and Armed 4
Marcus: Would Selena Gomez date me? 5 min Marcus Washington 16
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min Don Barros Serrano 46,534
Eurafrica 9 min Al Awaki 25
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 13 min White and Armed 110
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 32,683
More from around the web