Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 13, 2012
Burger king? Lol
Who eats that anyway
the blacks

United States

#4 Sep 13, 2012
The blacks will also spit in your food if you're white cuz they hate whitey.
yea

Norwalk, CT

#5 Sep 13, 2012
ugly monkeys wrote:
Im at burger king and i noticed a bw prepared my sandwich. Can i order a meal prepared by a white? I just dont want her nasty monkey fingers touching my food. You know when she last peed she probably wiped her rotton herpe hole and didnt even bother to wash her hands. She probably has hiv. I just lost my appetite.
true about the sheboonmonkeykneegger
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#6 Sep 13, 2012
ugly monkeys wrote:
Im at burger king and i noticed a bw prepared my sandwich. Can i order a meal prepared by a white? I just dont want her nasty monkey fingers touching my food. You know when she last peed she probably wiped her rotton herpe hole and didnt even bother to wash her hands. She probably has hiv. I just lost my appetite.
....but did u eat it in the end?.......

burger king is not as popular with niccuz as McDonalds - niccuz r addicted to this junk food like a drug - and if they don't get their daily fix - they become violent..........
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#7 Sep 13, 2012
aZiya wrote:
Burger king? Lol
Who eats that anyway
You don't like Burger King because they don't serve chitlins, pig's feet, pig ears, pig brains, turnip greens and grits. That would explain your bitterness. We understand, Kizzie.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#8 Sep 13, 2012
ugly monkeys wrote:
Just think of all the extra grease that soaked into your sandwich from her simian hands. I hope you did not actually eat it. Next time, request a white to prepare your food. Even if it cost a little extra, it will be worth it to stay on the safe side healthwise. As far as her having HIV, you should go back and have the manager order her to be tested. Otherwise, you will always be wondering, "what if"?
sweetgirl101

Memphis, TN

#9 Sep 13, 2012
Funny thread......

It is a well known fact, that whites do NOT wash their hands, when they leave the rest room. This is especially true for white women. I am always DISGUSTED, because you don't know if their women just finished sucking or taking in black dyck front and back. It's gross....
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#10 Sep 13, 2012
sweetgirl101 wrote:
Funny thread......
It is a well known fact, that whites do NOT wash their hands, when they leave the rest room. This is especially true for white women. I am always DISGUSTED, because you don't know if their women just finished sucking or taking in black dyck front and back. It's gross....
...no - you're jealous of white wiminz - and thats y u get your afro-puffs straightened out and wear weaves........

......its u she-rillas that r disgusting........

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Clinton.

#11 Sep 13, 2012
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...no - you're jealous of white wiminz - and thats y u get your afro-puffs straightened out and wear weaves........
......its u she-rillas that r disgusting........
Ew. You write like a pervert, you sound like a pervert, hell you ARE a pervert.
Stop stalking black people's lives you predator!!!!
We don't want your gross azz.
Cayla

Savannah, GA

#16 Sep 13, 2012
ugly monkeys wrote:
It's funny how you crackers say that sh*t and Europeans didnt even bathe.....

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Clinton.

#17 Sep 13, 2012
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>i didnt eat..i was hungry but at least i dont have herpes in my mouth
Wow. You know your fat oversized honky azz ate all the food she prepared!!!!!! To the last fcking bite!! Lol! Your big azz can't deny food. You probably memorized the whole burger King menu by heart. Only thing you can do is talk sh!tty lies over the internet knowing dam well you stuffed all those greasy azz burgers & large onion rings in your fat a** mouth!
Lol, trying to act like your slim when your looking like the next professional sumo wrestler. Smdh sideways!!!
aisling-

Montpelier, OH

#18 Sep 14, 2012
I believe someone else can feel your pain...

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TE9IGBI90P9MK...

LOL
aisling-

Montpelier, OH

#19 Sep 14, 2012
sweetgirl101 wrote:
Funny thread......
Perhaps, you may be able to answer that nice Mr. Truth's question since you are the authority on who washes their hands, apparently....

"The Truth wrote:
Why on earth do black dudes walk around with those nasty-ass long and filthy fingernails?!?! It is totally disgusting. It sure points to other serious hygiene problems! The next time a you have a black waiter check out his fingernails...you'll be so disgusted that he was touching your plate you won't even want to eat!"

Inquiring minds want to know.

(Damn, those were the good old days )
aisling-

Montpelier, OH

#20 Sep 14, 2012
*Note to self: Hey, maybe Doby can answer Mr Truth's question. I suspect that he's in need of a good pair of fingernail clippers. Call it a hunch.
uIdiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#21 Sep 14, 2012
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, you may be able to answer that nice Mr. Truth's question since you are the authority on who washes their hands, apparently....
"The Truth wrote:
Why on earth do black dudes walk around with those nasty-ass long and filthy fingernails?!?! It is totally disgusting. It sure points to other serious hygiene problems! The next time a you have a black waiter check out his fingernails...you'll be so disgusted that he was touching your plate you won't even want to eat!"
Inquiring minds want to know.
(Damn, those were the good old days )
ASSling did u miss me?

FYI You forgot in America is unclean , still wipe AZZ with toilet tissue after excrement and most of our Whitemen over 50 smells...

The Japanese are cleanest, u having been around world , come do tell BABY

WBHAHAHHAHHAHAA
aisling-

Montpelier, OH

#22 Sep 14, 2012
sweetgirl101 wrote:
Funny thread......
Personally, you would never catch me touching the faucet in any public restroom. Thanks but I'll use hand sanitizer rather than touching a filthy faucet that who knows when the last time that was cleaned properly. I bet you use the faucet and turn it off with your bare hands after having washed them and only to recontaminate them. It's always amusing to see those patrons then licking their fingers when they exit the restroom and having had
picked up God knows what from the door handle. But by damn, they washed their hands so hey, their good to go.

What disgusts me are those acrylic nails in that who knows what's lodged beneath them. If I see someone preparing food with acrylic nails or nail polish, and they aren't wearing protective food handler's gloves, especially when handling items that are not brought up to the proper temp, ie sandwiches, etc... you won't see me consuming it. I'll pass on cross-contamination, thank you very much.

By the way, perhaps you should spend less time watching White women in the restrooms or lurking outside of a restroom to see who has washed their hands.

United States

#23 Sep 14, 2012
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, you would never catch me touching the faucet in any public restroom. Thanks but I'll use hand sanitizer rather than touching a filthy faucet that who knows when the last time that was cleaned properly. I bet you use the faucet and turn it off with your bare hands after having washed them and only to recontaminate them. It's always amusing to see those patrons then licking their fingers when they exit the restroom and having had
picked up God knows what from the door handle. But by damn, they washed their hands so hey, their good to go.
What disgusts me are those acrylic nails in that who knows what's lodged beneath them. If I see someone preparing food with acrylic nails or nail polish, and they aren't wearing protective food handler's gloves, especially when handling items that are not brought up to the proper temp, ie sandwiches, etc et out ... you won't see me consuming it. I'll pass on cross-contamination, thank you very much.
By the way, perhaps you should spend less time watching White women in the restrooms or lurking outside of a restroom to see who has washed their hands.
ASSLIng baby u sound more and more and more like BImbo for every day i greet you.
Let me when U shop at supermarket for meat, diary product or MIlk... you get out your Magnifier and you going running to back to see who handled it, am i right?

Come don't be shy my Bimbo, talk to me if u have guts, i forgot you Chicken Hawk. BABy, u mad at me in pointing out your flawed logic?

come! Do tell.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#24 Sep 14, 2012
uIdiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
<quoted text>ASSLIng baby u sound more and more and more like BImbo for every day i greet you.
Let me when U shop at supermarket for meat, diary product or MIlk... you get out your Magnifier and you going running to back to see who handled it, am i right?
Come don't be shy my Bimbo, talk to me if u have guts, i forgot you Chicken Hawk. BABy, u mad at me in pointing out your flawed logic?
come! Do tell.
Look at the desperate negro begging another white woman for attention. LMAO!!!!! Have you tried your classic "give a black man a chance" line on her yet?

United States

#25 Sep 14, 2012
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> Look at the desperate negro begging another white woman for attention. LMAO!!!!! Have you tried your classic "give a black man a chance" line on her yet?
Look u another one of our White trash! Assling is beauty but her heart is Ugly and the brain is dysfunctional FYI I'm no Negro!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 8 min trollslayer 402
Do Native American men like Black women? (Jul '07) 10 min Kiki 374
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min USAsince1680 1,233,378
USA's Global Satanic System should be ended ASAP 15 min Trench 5
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min KiloEcho 33,607
Why do black people hate Indians so much? (Feb '14) 27 min Indian 87
African-American women are the world's most bea... (May '09) 32 min Miguel is the man 594
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Ben YISRAEL 120,779
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 2 hr BMskinnyfemlegs 300
All women prefer white men 4 hr Aphex 4,664
why do white people hate other races so much 5 hr NotSoDivineMsM 427
More from around the web