Do Black Men prefer Blonds or Brunettes?

Do Black Men prefer Blonds or Brunettes?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Msbarbie

Miami, FL

#1 Aug 13, 2012
I had a debate with one of my friends over the weekend about which type of White Women Black Men prefer. I say Blonds but she seems to think Black Men prefer Brunettes. I see more Black Men with blond White Women than anything else. I am convinced that us blonds look better to Black Men. It doesn't matter how we look or the type of shape we are in Black Men just want blond women. I think we are prettier than brunettes and of course we are prettier than any Black Women and thats why Black Men flock to us. My boyfriend told me that there is something about blonds that drive Black Men wild, we are like the forbidden fruit to them that they must have. I have had several Black Men tell me the same thing.

I want to hear from Black Men how they feel about it. I want to prove my brunette friend wrong. I will share all your feedback with her.
SoWhat

Palatine, IL

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Thinking no one answered this because of how ridiculous your claim sounds...
Msbarbie wrote:
I had a debate with one of my friends over the weekend about which type of White Women Black Men prefer. I say Blonds but she seems to think Black Men prefer Brunettes. I see more Black Men with blond White Women than anything else. I am convinced that us blonds look better to Black Men. It doesn't matter how we look or the type of shape we are in Black Men just want blond women. I think we are prettier than brunettes and of course we are prettier than any Black Women and thats why Black Men flock to us. My boyfriend told me that there is something about blonds that drive Black Men wild, we are like the forbidden fruit to them that they must have. I have had several Black Men tell me the same thing.
I want to hear from Black Men how they feel about it. I want to prove my brunette friend wrong. I will share all your feedback with her.

“Margaritaville”

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Or very close to it

#3 Dec 17, 2012
They prefer each other. It's why so many of them are in prison.
Biracial NOT black

UK

#4 Dec 17, 2012
I'd say brunettes for marriage and blondes for some back alley fun :)
Soul Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Dec 17, 2012
It really all comes down to the individual but I would say blondes tend to look better.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#7 Dec 17, 2012
Wanka Tanka wrote:
They prefer each other. It's why so many of them are in prison.
lol oh what wig do day like bm in i think blonde my bad

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#9 Dec 17, 2012
For me I am more attracted to blondes but they have to be in shape but I would not turn down a fine brunette for sure.

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#12 Dec 17, 2012
I prefer the sistas. They sexy as hell.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#13 Dec 17, 2012
It doesn't really matter as long as its real hair. I'm tired of bald headed Sistaz.
Biracial NOT black

UK

#14 Dec 17, 2012
baconpl0x wrote:
<quoted text>
Eww you dirty ape. You are black, not biracial. Just FYI.
One drop rule, whoever's the traitor of your parents should feel like a sick bas-ard for ruining their bloodline.
A true thoroughbred is always more respected than a mutt.
ok,:)

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15 Dec 17, 2012
attractive black men prefer black women reject black men prefer white women.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#16 Dec 17, 2012
anon559 wrote:
attractive black men prefer black women reject black men prefer white women.
Sure if they prefer bald women with Horse Hair on their heads.
RealBlackMan

Dayton, OH

#17 Dec 17, 2012
Uncle Tom sellouts don't care if a woman is blond or brunette, as long as her skin is pasty White.
RealBlackMan

Dayton, OH

#18 Dec 17, 2012
Does anyone really thing the person who started this thread is really a blond woman who just wants to know what kind of White woman Black men prefer?

This thread was probably started by an Uncle Tom Black man who hates Black women or a White racist trying to stir up trouble between Black men and Black women.

Black folks don't fall for this sh!t any more. Don't even respond to stupid @ss threads like this. Let the boot licking White woman loving coon @ss Uncle Toms play around on threads like this.
RealBlackMan

Dayton, OH

#19 Dec 17, 2012
RealBlackMan wrote:
Does anyone really thing the person who started this thread is really a blond woman who just wants to know what kind of White woman Black men prefer?
This thread was probably started by an Uncle Tom Black man who hates Black women or a White racist trying to stir up trouble between Black men and Black women.
Black folks don't fall for this sh!t any more. Don't even respond to stupid @ss threads like this. Let the boot licking White woman loving coon @ss Uncle Toms play around on threads like this.
Typo: "Does anyone really "think" the person......."
RealBlackMan

Dayton, OH

#20 Dec 17, 2012
I'll take a Black woman over a pasty white @ss woman any day. Wrinkles, age spots, and blue varicose veins are what you have to look forward to if you stay with a White woman.
Truthism

United States

#21 Dec 17, 2012
Msbarbie wrote:
I had a debate with one of my friends over the weekend about which type of White Women Black Men prefer. I say Blonds but she seems to think Black Men prefer Brunettes. I see more Black Men with blond White Women than anything else. I am convinced that us blonds look better to Black Men. It doesn't matter how we look or the type of shape we are in Black Men just want blond women. I think we are prettier than brunettes and of course we are prettier than any Black Women and thats why Black Men flock to us. My boyfriend told me that there is something about blonds that drive Black Men wild, we are like the forbidden fruit to them that they must have. I have had several Black Men tell me the same thing.
I want to hear from Black Men how they feel about it. I want to prove my brunette friend wrong. I will share all your feedback with her.
Many women dye their hair blonde today, as many Europeans have done for thousands of years.

I'm not a "black" male but, blonde women don't "drive me wild". I pay more attention to the facial structure rather than the hair color.

I've seen beautiful women of all color shades in their hair but, for some reason, I love jet black hair on a beautiful woman. It's impressive to me, in contrast to their lighter skin tone.

Everyone has different tastes or preferences; those who are truly insecure will try to look for reasons otherwise.

Personality is most important.

Then the physical appearance and if she's able to naturally tan in tropical environments (like Florida), because that's where I am moving to one day and I want to make sure that she's adapted to such a place.

As you can see, not every man thinks alike. We all have different mindsets to a degree, with different reasons backing them.
Truthism

United States

#22 Dec 17, 2012
baconpl0x wrote:
<quoted text>
Eww you dirty ape. You are black, not biracial. Just FYI.
One drop rule, whoever's the traitor of your parents should feel like a sick bas-ard for ruining their bloodline.
A true thoroughbred is always more respected than a mutt.
Funny.

If you look at a genetic map of just European nations, you'll notice that they're not all one group. You'll see many types of genes mixed into each nation, some A LOT more than others.

No person or group of people are "pure" anything today. We're all hybrids, some more than others. Thus no one can actually judge anyone else when it comes to being "mixed".

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#23 Dec 17, 2012
Msbarbie wrote:
I had a debate with one of my friends over the weekend about which type of White Women Black Men prefer. I say Blonds but she seems to think Black Men prefer Brunettes. I see more Black Men with blond White Women than anything else. I am convinced that us blonds look better to Black Men. It doesn't matter how we look or the type of shape we are in Black Men just want blond women. I think we are prettier than brunettes and of course we are prettier than any Black Women and thats why Black Men flock to us. My boyfriend told me that there is something about blonds that drive Black Men wild, we are like the forbidden fruit to them that they must have. I have had several Black Men tell me the same thing.
I want to hear from Black Men how they feel about it. I want to prove my brunette friend wrong. I will share all your feedback with her.
Nice try troll.
Giant peach2000

UK

#24 May 13, 2013
Asian women with white men black men with white women

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,535,658
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 9 min Anonymous 188
Greg Gianforte Wins Twice! 58 min Hispanic Causing ... 2
Poll are white men more powerful and stronger then b... (Dec '10) 1 hr Vanilla Love Sticks 49
Why do white people keep mentioning Hispanic pe... (Jun '15) 1 hr Vanilla Love Sticks 158
Why do black people like claiming that us Mexic... (Jan '12) 1 hr Vanilla Love Sticks 2,478
An Effeminate Old black baby boy b`tch Maceo 1 hr Maceo Patterson 2020 2
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 3 hr mhs1979 42
The Life Of A Black Walfare Queen 3 hr mhs1979 105
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 3 hr mhs1979 66
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 3 hr mhs1979 168
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 4 hr MaceotheFool 87
More from around the web