Why are African Americans so stupid c...
Educated

Washington, DC

#94 Apr 2, 2013
from the hood2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to our country?? AAs have done there share of work here in the USA.. blacks worked for free for three hundred years. While u aliens hung or babies.. We was humble long enough. It's our turn to kick our feet up & watch y'all do the labor.. Whites owe it to us.
&& I do agree. BLACK ON BLACK CRIME NEEDS TO STOP! We call each other brothers and sisters but we don't treat each other like family.
No one owes you anything. You weren't a slave. You didn't suffer. You didn't fight for black rights. And all of the people who have fought and died for you to have education and opportunity would be disgusted if they saw the mockery you made of their cause. Go back to school and become somebody. Or at least a literate nobody. I counted 9 mistakes in your first paragraph. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously?
Educated

Washington, DC

#95 Apr 2, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another thing. It's one thing to honor the hard work peoples' ancestors did, but it's by no help of their own. Nobody has any right to claim anything their ancestors did just because, say, they're black. That's why entitled brats, and it is likely that you yourself fall into this category, rarely amount to anything because they think the world owes them something. Unless you actually did work for white people yourself, then you have no reason to speak. And by the way, there's a lot of 'white people' whose ancestors had no connection to America during the 1860's and before. A lot of people's grandparents, great-grandparent's, et cetera, arrived as poor, working-class immigrants relatively recently in respect to the Civil War. Reading your comment and the way it's written, I presume you are probably uneducated. Thank you.
Oh my goodness! There is actually other intelligent life on this site? Someone who has a sense of reason and cares about the truth instead of just dumb racist whites and blacks posting hatful bs?
Educated

Washington, DC

#96 Apr 2, 2013
obamahamza08 wrote:
he want to divide us all black people are smart
the black invetors are AA's
africans are also smart they are the most educated roup in america canada and england.
THIS MAN HATE BLACK PEOPLE
HE DON't prefer non aa's
You have his number for sure! He do want to divide you and your most educated roup! He hate black people. HE DON't prefer non aa's!
Educated

Washington, DC

#97 Apr 2, 2013
Doug brown wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an internet forum with lots of trolls on it, dude. Youll never hear AAs talking about half the crap you read on this forum. And yes AA's are light years ahead of Trinidadians on every level, theres no comparison. You came to that hood conclusion because that's most likely were you live. Of course you're going to draw that conclusion if that's what you see on a daily basis. Most AA's are middle to lower middle class, with a descent percentage that's upper middle class. They're many affluent AA communities also throughout America.
Does anyone on this site believe that people's lives can be as great or as miserable as they make them? Every race has people who contribute, every race has members who take away. It depends on the individual. It scares me how hateful and racist (and ethnocentric) some of these comments are. It is 2010. Unless you are a terrorist or a murderer, aren't we all on the same side?

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#99 Apr 6, 2013
man wrote:
Why are African Americans so stupid compared to Black people from different countries?
other black people I've met from lets say africa or jamaica. They seem a LOT! and I mean A LOT Smatter than the average "african american", They're more mature.
Phillipe Rushton and Charles Murray said the opposite. They said that African-American were more clever because we have mixed with craKKKer pieces of pork... We know racism is a confused ideology after all...
creepyblackguys

Howell, MI

#101 Apr 9, 2013
blacks are superior to every other race except for white fact of life.. that's why only whites have even guts to do what they do to blacks.. and all other races can't.. without the help of whites..
african

Wakefield, UK

#102 Apr 17, 2013
africans have made a mistake during the slave trade selling their out casts to the europeans. many of the smart ones ones of these slaves have committed sucide because they would never work under another man. and the smart ones were killed because they would have stared problems for slave trading and america. just like mahad magandi. the dumber africans were left and when they breed the the genes containing the the dumber dna is passed on. this is why african americans are so stupid compared to africans. africans are smart people and also strong people who flourish with culture. african civilisations use to be strongest in the world. ancient egyptians were black who were fought and won agianst the white romans. the african moors also fought the romans. africans also had slaves who were jewish, you know the story moses. many africans invaded mecca in the arab nations again you know the story the burning stones. abysinia was an ethiopian empire. the somalian empire destroyed portugal invaders and free kenya from portugal. africa is like asia it's made up of many enthnicities and nations. the somalian empire also sold bantu slaves to the ottoman empire. thousands of years ago somalia has also bought jewish slaves from acient egypt. just because the zulus were easily dsestroyed by the british does not mean all africans were weak and dumb. communist somalia was also strongest country in africa even stronger that south africa and north african contries. africa cannot develop not because of colonization but because of third world dept, which is increasing because of interes which never be paid off so afrika will never develop until africa refuses to pay the dept which is suicidal. because than it will be destroyed by the countries the the money goes to.
burrito crazy

Toronto, Canada

#103 Apr 17, 2013
african wrote:
africans have made a mistake during the slave trade selling their out casts to the europeans. many of the smart ones ones of these slaves have committed sucide because they would never work under another man. and the smart ones were killed because they would have stared problems for slave trading and america. just like mahad magandi. the dumber africans were left and when they breed the the genes containing the the dumber dna is passed on. this is why african americans are so stupid compared to africans. africans are smart people and also strong people who flourish with culture. african civilisations use to be strongest in the world. ancient egyptians were black who were fought and won agianst the white romans. the african moors also fought the romans. africans also had slaves who were jewish, you know the story moses. many africans invaded mecca in the arab nations again you know the story the burning stones. abysinia was an ethiopian empire. the somalian empire destroyed portugal invaders and free kenya from portugal. africa is like asia it's made up of many enthnicities and nations. the somalian empire also sold bantu slaves to the ottoman empire. thousands of years ago somalia has also bought jewish slaves from acient egypt. just because the zulus were easily dsestroyed by the british does not mean all africans were weak and dumb. communist somalia was also strongest country in africa even stronger that south africa and north african contries. africa cannot develop not because of colonization but because of third world dept, which is increasing because of interes which never be paid off so afrika will never develop until africa refuses to pay the dept which is suicidal. because than it will be destroyed by the countries the the money goes to.
North African's are different from Central and South Africas. You make some good points.Every culture/race is diverse and has many peoples with different good and bad.
Read this journal its pretty interesting

http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Ado...

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Minneapolis, MN

#104 Apr 18, 2013
It really depends who you meet in your life. Not all are retarded fucks who go in gangs and are in prison for life before the age 25. I agree some black people are really wasting life being as stupid as they can be without being titled legally retarded. Although, others rather not be on food stamps all their life and state insurance just to go to the doctor.
african

Wakefield, UK

#105 Apr 19, 2013
at accient times egyptians was a world super power and had the greatest civilisation, over europe and asia. at those times if you were asian you would be called a dumb barbarian in society. at one time the arabs were super powers and they had the worlds international language. at those times you had to speak arabic to be educated. and in their society if you were white you would be called a dumb pagan. today is the time of whit people now english is the international language. thats because whit people have the title of super powers todday and everyone follows their civilisation. and if your black today society calls you dumb barbarian pagan. this power is now shifting to the yellow people; example chinese, north korrea and etc. and their civilisation is all about communism. i warn you because when get racist to someone just because you have the leading race today feel sorry for your descendents because the race you discrimionted will rise as leading race. races will always change even if you genocide the race you hate; in the thousands of years you will yourself fighting your own race. adam was one race and his is today black,white,brown and yellow. god created mankind equal but not the same; god is just. for example black and white people contrast in culture and feature, but they are equal and they allways will be. another simple example man and woman both equal but have different features and abillities. if you accept that then why don't you accept that we are all equal? you have more relations with an black man than a woman from your race! the difference between black and white is obvious. but remember there is also difference between each and every individual just as the difference between black and white. for example einstien and judas both from same race, jewish. judas was dumb enough to betray gods messanger and killed himself for the guilt. einstein smart enough to discover general relativity. think about it?
totally

Saltville, VA

#108 Jun 9, 2013
i'm stupid because I had too many friends and played too many video games..

your fingers are dumber than my fingers..
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

#109 Sep 23, 2013
african wrote:
at accient times egyptians was a world super power and had the greatest civilisation, over europe and asia. at those times if you were asian you would be called a dumb barbarian in society. at one time the arabs were super powers and they had the worlds international language. at those times you had to speak arabic to be educated. and in their society if you were white you would be called a dumb pagan. today is the time of whit people now english is the international language. thats because whit people have the title of super powers todday and everyone follows their civilisation. and if your black today society calls you dumb barbarian pagan. this power is now shifting to the yellow people; example chinese, north korrea and etc. and their civilisation is all about communism. i warn you because when get racist to someone just because you have the leading race today feel sorry for your descendents because the race you discrimionted will rise as leading race. races will always change even if you genocide the race you hate; in the thousands of years you will yourself fighting your own race. adam was one race and his is today black,white,brown and yellow. god created mankind equal but not the same; god is just. for example black and white people contrast in culture and feature, but they are equal and they allways will be. another simple example man and woman both equal but have different features and abillities. if you accept that then why don't you accept that we are all equal? you have more relations with an black man than a woman from your race! the difference between black and white is obvious. but remember there is also difference between each and every individual just as the difference between black and white. for example einstien and judas both from same race, jewish. judas was dumb enough to betray gods messanger and killed himself for the guilt. einstein smart enough to discover general relativity. think about it?
If you mate two ignorant people and the offspring is ignorant - how are they equal in respect to their chances of success? Not equal, that is why we have affirmative action but as long as their is affirmative action, things will remain the same. Ignorant people and their activities will remain the same.
peter

Calgary, Canada

#111 Nov 16, 2013
first of all, dont blame the white man for your dismal lives. you have a black pres. and many others not in the entertainment buisness that are very successful.we are tired of ebonics and the steady we were slaves bull. start by saying my babies father or the father of my child.if you act the victim you will always be a victim
Clay

Holbrook, NY

#112 Dec 5, 2013
Yes there is a pecentage of Afro Americans who are truly stupid, not ignorant but relly stupid; perhaps it's because their parents did a lot of drugs in the 70's and 80's. Well in most cases we are very stupid people, I am afraid to even go to the store some times. All we do is rob, kill rape and do drugs, I got robbed so many times by my own people. I hate my race, truly asham.
reason

Saltville, VA

#114 Jan 19, 2014
people that do that gang stuff Are not doing it because they Are retarded..

they have bad situations..

And lack of access to white people..

And if they have access to white people...

maybe it's the wrong kinda white people.. like ones that Also would just participate and not Actually make anything of themselves.. or encourage good habits
reason

Saltville, VA

#115 Jan 19, 2014
They could become stupid.. and decide not to take time out And try to improve themselves..

snoop dogg had a high iq And look at all the gang banging he did..

And countless studies show that All that drug stuff is more commonly done by smart people than dumb people..
reason

Saltville, VA

#116 Jan 19, 2014
Many times??

I feel dumb for not doing it..

I live in my grandma basement playing video games All day..

while they sell drugs get thousands of dollars And sex..

And then eventually some of them still go to school Anyway..
Spaceman

Nairobi, Kenya

#117 Jan 29, 2014
My god, African Americans are stupid. Teaching their kids in diapers twerking and cussing... Seriously!
Serpentor

Sayreville, NJ

#118 Feb 12, 2014
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
to many AFRICAN AND AA threads too many
You say something like this while you have damn near 12,000 posts? That's rich, loser.

Houston, TX

#119 Mar 4, 2014
african american preteen wrote:
anyone else wanna comment
Wow ! You are retard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another brother shot 2 min Sicklecell Supporter 31
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 4 min dcool 7,425
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,433,597
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 6 min dcool 306
Mall Shooter : Not a citizen but he voted in 3 ... 7 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 19 min Curious Me 48,995
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 22 min Oh No You Di-nt 724
MSNBC: Trump won 24 min Oh No You Di-nt 110
IR at the walmart 26 min mlk 89
More from around the web