Why are African Americans so stupid c...
Home Boy

Washington, DC

#47 Jan 26, 2013
man wrote:
Why are African Americans so stupid compared to Black people from different countries?
other black people I've met from lets say africa or jamaica. They seem a LOT! and I mean A LOT Smatter than the average "african american", They're more mature.
I totally agree. You bread them to be stupid. They are good entertainers though - most of those guys run pretty down field don't they...
Someguy

Texarkana, TX

#48 Jan 26, 2013
What I really hate is how you steryotyping jerkz always include a race as a whole. NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ACT RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS. Would it kill you to say "This random guy" or "Just some guy" or even maybe "This group of people" Don't drag us down with people who tend to be rude not BECAUSE THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN but maybe because they themselves are just rude people?

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#50 Feb 1, 2013
he want to divide us all black people are smart
the black invetors are AA's
africans are also smart they are the most educated roup in america canada and england.
THIS MAN HATE BLACK PEOPLE
HE DON't prefer non aa's

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#51 Feb 1, 2013
WHITE PEOPLE MAKE THOSE KINDS OF THREADS TO DIVIDE US
IT's easy to divide black people
nukkakiller

Goshen, IN

#54 Feb 10, 2013
from the hood2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to our country?? AAs have done there share of work here in the USA.. blacks worked for free for three hundred years. While u aliens hung or babies.. We was humble long enough. It's our turn to kick our feet up & watch y'all do the labor.. Whites owe it to us.
&& I do agree. BLACK ON BLACK CRIME NEEDS TO STOP! We call each other brothers and sisters but we don't treat each other like family.
Yea idk about that. Nukkas just need to be eradicated.
Tommy boy

Dumfries, VA

#55 Feb 16, 2013
Someguy wrote:
What I really hate is how you steryotyping jerkz always include a race as a whole. NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ACT RUDE AND OBNOXIOUS. Would it kill you to say "This random guy" or "Just some guy" or even maybe "This group of people" Don't drag us down with people who tend to be rude not BECAUSE THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN but maybe because they themselves are just rude people?
OK, 70% of your people are messed up people who need government subsidies and govt jobs, otherwise they would not be able to eat or live. How many black entrepreneurs do you see? I have not met one competent AA and I have been around the block a few times. The senior managers I have seen screw things up and when shit hits the fan, it is Asains, Russians, and then Whites. It they attack whites, then we have a race issue, so go they always go after other minorities first. Why? Because they always screw the org so bad and they would not blame themselves. Why are they hired in the first place and why unqualified? Affirmative action and your black president who appoints senior managers. They of course graduate from all black school. They hire other black senior managers who hires other blacks until government is no longer functional. Yeah, right!!! Raise the min wage to 9 /hr, haha, don't you know that unemployment will grow from 15% to 20% for blacks. I know your not economist but this is common sense. I understand you want to raise the wealth of blacks but you kill the economy and grow unemployment rate? America was once a great country.
Carol

Orem, UT

#56 Feb 16, 2013
All these male names are probably the five or six white women who constantly troll
Fu-ck-U

Williams Lake, Canada

#57 Feb 18, 2013
All Americans are stupid.
Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#58 Feb 18, 2013
Fu-ck-U wrote:
All Americans are stupid.
And all Canadians, are well, no one really knows.....
Doug brown

United States

#59 Feb 18, 2013
A white troll make a generalization about AA's and all the insecure Africans show up taking cheap shots at AA's. Get real now, no black group has contributed more to the world than AA's. We're merely 500 years old as a group and through all the adversity still have more inventions, world influence , accomplishments, and collectively more wealth than any African nation. To me stupid is fighting everlasting civil wars, not utilizing a mineral rich continent, failure to cultivate and harvest crops on a large scale to feed your country men. To me stupid is seeking visa's to excape your countries instead of staying and finding solutions, then attempting to look down upon those who fought for everything they have your host countries.
Doug brown

United States

#61 Feb 18, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over yourself man. AA's are not even on average rich in the U.S actually have the lowest incomes & lowest educated group and whites still treat you all like crap and not to mention a high number of you are on welfare. Some of you get on here and make it completely different from what the truth is.
Actually NA's are the most impoverished and have the lowest incomes. Around 74% of AA's live above he poverty line. We could careless what white people think, unlike you foreigners. Although we have some negativity there as a group, we still are light years ahead of Trinidadians. Why are you on an AA forum and not the Trini forum?
Doug brown

United States

#63 Feb 18, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
I could be on whatever forum I want to be on man. This is not an immigration check point. And AA definitely care about what white thinks a lot actually too much. AA's are way more obsessed over white people and afrocentrists more than Trinidadians or other Caribbean people. Just look at all the bm and bw fighting on here about who is getting more desired by whites. And no you are not light years ahead of us. When we come over here we realize that's most actually live in the hood.
This is an internet forum with lots of trolls on it, dude. Youll never hear AAs talking about half the crap you read on this forum. And yes AA's are light years ahead of Trinidadians on every level, theres no comparison. You came to that hood conclusion because that's most likely were you live. Of course you're going to draw that conclusion if that's what you see on a daily basis. Most AA's are middle to lower middle class, with a descent percentage that's upper middle class. They're many affluent AA communities also throughout America.
TPMP

United States

#64 Feb 18, 2013
drugsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
to many AFRICAN AND AA threads too many
Testing
Level 2

Location hidden

#65 Feb 19, 2013
Doug brown wrote:
A white troll make a generalization about AA's and all the insecure Africans show up taking cheap shots at AA's. Get real now, no black group has contributed more to the world than AA's. We're merely 500 years old as a group and through all the adversity still have more inventions, world influence , accomplishments, and collectively more wealth than any African nation. To me stupid is fighting everlasting civil wars, not utilizing a mineral rich continent, failure to cultivate and harvest crops on a large scale to feed your country men. To me stupid is seeking visa's to excape your countries instead of staying and finding solutions, then attempting to look down upon those who fought for everything they have your host countries.
VERY, well said.
Level 2

Location hidden

#66 Feb 19, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
I could be on whatever forum I want to be on man. This is not an immigration check point. And AA definitely care about what white thinks a lot actually too much. AA's are way more obsessed over white people and afrocentrists more than Trinidadians or other Caribbean people. Just look at all the bm and bw fighting on here about who is getting more desired by whites. And no you are not light years ahead of us. When we come over here we realize that's most actually live in the hood.
Most of us live in the hood? LMAO Why are other groups so intimidated and obsessed with us? You study us when should be working to find solutions to clean up that zoo that you call an island. The 'hood' is not all bad. Michelle Obama, a Harvard grad is from the hood and never left. Our "hoods" are far better than yours and you could never accomplish what we have in the US in your country with your high illiteracy rates. So find someone else envy and obsess over and quit being a coward....
Level 2

Location hidden

#67 Feb 19, 2013
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another thing. It's one thing to honor the hard work peoples' ancestors did, but it's by no help of their own. Nobody has any right to claim anything their ancestors did just because, say, they're black. That's why entitled brats, and it is likely that you yourself fall into this category, rarely amount to anything because they think the world owes them something. Unless you actually did work for white people yourself, then you have no reason to speak. And by the way, there's a lot of 'white people' whose ancestors had no connection to America during the 1860's and before. A lot of people's grandparents, great-grandparent's, et cetera, arrived as poor, working-class immigrants relatively recently in respect to the Civil War. Reading your comment and the way it's written, I presume you are probably uneducated. Thank you.
You sound ridiculous. This post was so poorly written, and to think, you're attempting to belittle the other person when your post is riddled with poor grammar and punctuation as well....check yourself.
What Up wit it

Chalfont, PA

#68 Feb 19, 2013
sudance girl wrote:
It's not that they're stupid, they're too lazy
You worded it wrong . Their stupid because they are Lazy.
Carol

Orem, UT

#69 Feb 19, 2013
Too many African American men are stupid....

There are about 10 non AA men on here, who constantly encourage AA men to get with non AA women, yet they date out.....

or they lift up non blk women as better than blk women...

The only thing the American BM is doing is destroying his voice in America/the world....

As more black women date out following the lead of blk men....

American blks will lose their platform in the world as our voice with be minimized

as Hispanics become the major voice of American minorities.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#70 Feb 19, 2013
What Up wit it wrote:
<quoted text> Their stupid
I think you meant "THEY'RE," dumb ass. SMH...
djwatch

Dallas, TX

#71 Feb 27, 2013
......for saing shit about us africanamericans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,548,253
Why are my opioid epidemic threads being deleted? 12 min Just a thought 7
Why all the hates here? 1 hr T-BOS 15
Why blacks share so many different Women so much 1 hr Rich stars of the... 2
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 1 hr Harrisson 2
black men i know why u bash ur women! 1 hr Harrisson 14
African-American Culture Is Backwards! 2 hr Truthcentric 16
Will Democrats ever win another election? 2 hr Reymundo Mejia Gu... 111
Are liberals getting too unstable? 4 hr Redefined 57
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 8 hr misfit 0676 128