Why are African Americans so stupid c...

Why are African Americans so stupid compared to ....?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
man

Boston, MA

#1 Dec 30, 2011
Why are African Americans so stupid compared to Black people from different countries?
other black people I've met from lets say africa or jamaica. They seem a LOT! and I mean A LOT Smatter than the average "african american", They're more mature.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 30, 2011
It's not that they're stupid, they're too lazy
AA MAN

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Dec 30, 2011
sudance girl wrote:
It's not that they're stupid, they're too lazy
Not all.
epikeurn

Monticello, IN

#4 Jan 3, 2012
I am so white looking that I don't even care if you think I'm dumber than black people from other countries..

I know i'm probably better than um some how..

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 3, 2012
man wrote:
Why are African Americans so stupid compared to Black people from different countries?
other black people I've met from lets say africa or jamaica. They seem a LOT! and I mean A LOT Smatter than the average "african american", They're more mature.
to many AFRICAN AND AA threads too many

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 3, 2012
Lol stereotype much?

Calgary, Canada

#7 Jan 23, 2012
Hey man what's your problem leave the African americans alone! The world is so cruel eh?

“The Ah-Nizzle”

Level 2

Since: Nov 07

Los Angeles

#8 Jan 23, 2012
Educational systems, the importance of education and the options given to the educated AND uneducated.

In Africa, the Carribean and Black Latin America thise nations have less funding for public eduaction compared to America. You have more Private, boarding, prep and religious schools and those COST. By percentages you have more African-Americans in school than you will have a foriegn black in their home nations. Therefore it is more of an accomplishment to finish school in a foreign black nation than America because it is expected as if it is a routine.

If you graduate from college in Zambia, you will have less options then a African American in Texas. So why would the Zambian man wanna make less when he can try to get into Europe, America or Canada to make more money.

The American educational system as far as the ciriculum is HORRIBLE. The African`s is superior since it`s mainly modeled after the English, French, Dutch, Italian, Portoguese, German and Belgian educational systems and those SH*T on America`s. The top tier African student is going to be better equipped than an American in the same profession when it comes to the knowlede aspect BUT the American will have more opprtunities. It`s not the differences in the different types of blacks, but it`s the nations that we learn from.
african american preteen

Nashville, TN

#9 Jul 30, 2012
We are not lazy we used to work for yall white ppl day and night so..........SHUT UP AND STOP TALKIN ABOUT US RACIST MOTHER!#!*
african american preteen

Nashville, TN

#10 Jul 30, 2012
anyone else wanna comment
african american preteen

Nashville, TN

#11 Jul 30, 2012
King Ahzi wrote:
Educational systems, the importance of education and the options given to the educated AND uneducated.
In Africa, the Carribean and Black Latin America thise nations have less funding for public eduaction compared to America. You have more Private, boarding, prep and religious schools and those COST. By percentages you have more African-Americans in school than you will have a foriegn black in their home nations. Therefore it is more of an accomplishment to finish school in a foreign black nation than America because it is expected as if it is a routine.
If you graduate from college in Zambia, you will have less options then a African American in Texas. So why would the Zambian man wanna make less when he can try to get into Europe, America or Canada to make more money.
The American educational system as far as the ciriculum is HORRIBLE. The African`s is superior since it`s mainly modeled after the English, French, Dutch, Italian, Portoguese, German and Belgian educational systems and those SH*T on America`s. The top tier African student is going to be better equipped than an American in the same profession when it comes to the knowlede aspect BUT the American will have more opprtunities. It`s not the differences in the different types of blacks, but it`s the nations that we learn from.
YOU TELL EM

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12 Aug 1, 2012
man wrote:
i am forced to agree with this statement.
TheWhiteMan

Charlotte, NC

#13 Aug 1, 2012
african american preteen wrote:
We are not lazy we used to work for yall white ppl day and night so..........SHUT UP AND STOP TALKIN ABOUT US RACIST MOTHER!#!*
He isnt talking about 1850 dear.

He is talking about right now...presently....

And thats some very offensive language for a "preteen" to be using...I bet you are going to be a very productive citizen as an adult....
Go-Nads

San Antonio, TX

#14 Aug 1, 2012
Because what you see is what you get...Haiti, Zimbabwe, Detroit, The Congo, Rwanda, ETC.
Lebz

Bellville, South Africa

#15 Aug 18, 2012
Honestly African American's are the most stupid and ignorant of all black people i have ever met. I think the problem is that they dont travel and see what is going on and aware of things. They just sit in their shell thinking the world revolves about them with their crazy stereotypes about africa and their laziness. The worst is the hate they have for one another(AAM VS AAW) very sad indeed. God help the black race.
Crazy

Kings Mountain, NC

#16 Sep 4, 2012
They act like you owe them something. They drive me insane at my job.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#17 Sep 5, 2012
Africans can't even maintain their own all black countries. Black Americans fought for their rights in a country where everything is against them. You dumb ass Africans leave all of your thugs and low lives in your country of origin, we have to live with ours. The day you Africans can turn Africa into anything than the sh*thole it is, then I'll admit you're better.
from the hood

Melrose Park, IL

#18 Sep 27, 2012
They mimic wht they c... African Americans don't have much of a culture for one & two, the hip hop world degrade the women.. Women go after the "swag" and of coarse $$$.. But wht woman doesn't??

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#19 Sep 28, 2012
Lebz wrote:
Honestly African American's are the most stupid and ignorant of all black people i have ever met. I think the problem is that they dont travel and see what is going on and aware of things. They just sit in their shell thinking the world revolves about them with their crazy stereotypes about africa and their laziness. The worst is the hate they have for one another(AAM VS AAW) very sad indeed. God help the black race.
i agree........
White Teen

Gonzales, LA

#20 Sep 30, 2012
african american preteen wrote:
Check your history book. Whites were slaves in this country first. Blacks think they can get what they haven't earned. If you have a problem with how you're being treated here, go back to your country. Blacks don't even know how to say orange. Sound it out or sit by a white and say it with them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop acting effeminate Maceo 2 min SlayWithTheTruth 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,522,297
Established nutjob Maxine Waters Claims Rep. Ch... 3 min ugly monkeys 1
This young black man got disrespected, but got... 3 min SlayWithTheTruth 16
Racists are not born, they're created 4 min KIP 46
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 4 min IT IS I 50
I LOVE choco-bunnies 7 min Ttt 10
Good afternoon, Humans and you black bttches! 56 min lmao 12
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 1 hr IT IS I 664
Jesse Williams dating a white women 1 hr SadButTrue 25