Ladies, who's better in bed White or ...

Ladies, who's better in bed White or Black men?

Created by Joe R on Jan 14, 2009

1,880 votes

Click on an option to vote

White

Black

Chantel

United States

#344 Jan 22, 2015
White men are absolutely incredible in bed over the black men, this is coming from a black women.
MissLady1986

Hollywood, FL

#346 Apr 13, 2015
Long Penis = Black Man
Long Hair = White Man
Nana awal

Satellite Provider

#347 Jun 27, 2015
I love black cus of their tick pusi..and am black too
lori_563

Manassas, VA

#349 Jul 8, 2015
sunkissedluv wrote:
black men hands down!! white guys can be very romantic but they don't have the aggression and rhythm that black men have :)
very true and black men seem to want to stay in after they finish while the white guy just pulls out-if they stayed in longer they might be surprised what can happen
Truthsgonnahurt

Manchester, UK

#350 Jul 8, 2015
Lmfao @ the vote results!

White men and your stick thin lil pencil dicks are better in bed?! Hahahahahahahaaaaasaaaaa.. Whoo whoo stop, stop playing now.. Hahahaaaaaaaa you wish! Infact you're so jealous you can barely breathe.. Dick envy

“Daddy's girl <3”

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#351 Jul 8, 2015
Odd that white men think white men are better in bed, but good to see them out of the closet I guess
Truthsgonnahurt

Manchester, UK

#352 Jul 8, 2015
trish_b wrote:
Odd that white men think white men are better in bed, but good to see them out of the closet I guess
All that dutty style is theirs too, infect the whole world with it!
Truthsgonnahurt

Manchester, UK

#353 Jul 8, 2015
Truthsgonnahurt wrote:
<quoted text>
All that dutty style is theirs!, infect the whole world with it!
The better person in bed is the genetically superior one (must include melanin to qualify and use term - superior)
nedfix

London, UK

#355 Sep 8, 2015
it depends on your zodiac sign if your a water or earth sign then you are good at sex if your air or fire sign then your bad at bed
anonymous

Dombivli, India

#356 Dec 20, 2015
Black men far way ahead of White ones
hmm

Brooklyn, NY

#357 Dec 20, 2015
trish_b wrote:
Odd that white men think white men are better in bed, but good to see them out of the closet I guess
Lol you noticed that too on the first page huh?
But that's all we get here are homosexual white males.
Make a thread about black penis and see how fast they comment on it.

“Daddy's girl <3”

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#358 Dec 21, 2015
It depends for what.

White men are better at sleeping in bed.

Black men are better if you want to stay awake, giggles :)

Since: Jan 15

Toronto, Canada

#360 Dec 21, 2015
trish_b wrote:
It depends for what.
White men are better at sleeping in bed.
Black men are better if you want to stay awake, giggles :)
I'm hoping that's all humour and not your belief.

As a white man I am fully equipped and confident in my abilities to satisfy a woman sexually and emotionally.

Perhaps trish_b you are letting your big black cawks young age distort your opinions. Your white husband is your age or a little bit older. He's almost 50.

Why not cut him some slack huh? After all, he has given you all you wanted.
- no monogamy as you said you could not accept just having sex with one person.
- gangbangs, trains and other assorted kinks.
- all the big black cawks you desire including your master/slave relationship with your black daddy.

You trish_b have lived quite the life and your husband has participated in a lot of it.

He's almost 50. Be understanding of that. Also, be careful of your placing black men on a sex god pedestal. Black men get older too. With that, black men also slow down.

I know it's difficult to believe but it is true. I've worked with a few who went from sex obsessed ripped with muscles, to fat and couch potato television obsessed.

You're behavior is reminiscent of a cake eater who is never satisfied or appreciative.

Your latest thread post declaring a black Christmas gangbang is the cherry on the cake (no pun intended).

I would hope that you would spend your Christmas with your daughters and husband as a family. Instead, Christmas has become another big black cawk get together but it's debauchery is heightened with disgracing Christmas.

Great.:(

I would NEVER put up with it but your husband has and you still show little to no appreciation for him.

I'm changing my tune on my belief that you should save your marriage. For the sake of your daughters and husband's mental health, divorce.

You have said in the past threads your black daddy is great and you were considering moving in with him. Please do leave your husband. Divorce him and allow him the chance to find a different kind of woman and a different type of life.

This can't continue without someone imploding and resentment setting in.

Trish_b, divorce your husband. Maybe someday he can spend Christmas day AND night with the woman he is with.

Rev. Bobby T Canada

Since: Jan 15

Toronto, Canada

#362 Dec 21, 2015
trish_b wrote:
Odd that white men think white men are better in bed, but good to see them out of the closet I guess
I'm confident in bed and that doesn't mean I am homosexual, i.e. the out of the closest remark you made.

Rev. Bobby T Canada
reality check

Stockholm, Sweden

#363 Dec 21, 2015
Truthsgonnahurt wrote:
<quoted text>
All that dutty style is theirs too, infect the whole world with it!
no wonder you moved to dundee, scotland then. guess you must be trying to get away from all those white guys in kilts. yawn.

“Daddy's girl <3”

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#364 Dec 21, 2015
Lol. Bobby T the veins in your forehead are showing :P

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#365 Dec 21, 2015
Bobby T Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm hoping that's all humour and not your belief.
As a white man I am fully equipped and confident in my abilities to satisfy a woman sexually and emotionally.
Perhaps trish_b you are letting your big black cawks young age distort your opinions. Your white husband is your age or a little bit older. He's almost 50.
Why not cut him some slack huh? After all, he has given you all you wanted.
- no monogamy as you said you could not accept just having sex with one person.
- gangbangs, trains and other assorted kinks.
- all the big black cawks you desire including your master/slave relationship with your black daddy.
You trish_b have lived quite the life and your husband has participated in a lot of it.
He's almost 50. Be understanding of that. Also, be careful of your placing black men on a sex god pedestal. Black men get older too. With that, black men also slow down.
I know it's difficult to believe but it is true. I've worked with a few who went from sex obsessed ripped with muscles, to fat and couch potato television obsessed.
You're behavior is reminiscent of a cake eater who is never satisfied or appreciative.
Your latest thread post declaring a black Christmas gangbang is the cherry on the cake (no pun intended).
I would hope that you would spend your Christmas with your daughters and husband as a family. Instead, Christmas has become another big black cawk get together but it's debauchery is heightened with disgracing Christmas.
Great.:(
I would NEVER put up with it but your husband has and you still show little to no appreciation for him.
I'm changing my tune on my belief that you should save your marriage. For the sake of your daughters and husband's mental health, divorce.
You have said in the past threads your black daddy is great and you were considering moving in with him. Please do leave your husband. Divorce him and allow him the chance to find a different kind of woman and a different type of life.
This can't continue without someone imploding and resentment setting in.
Trish_b, divorce your husband. Maybe someday he can spend Christmas day AND night with the woman he is with.
Rev. Bobby T Canada
Hmmm Bobby you seem to take topix serious very serious

Since: Jan 15

AOL

#366 Dec 21, 2015
trish_b wrote:
Lol. Bobby T the veins in your forehead are showing :P
No veins showing Trish_b.

I wasn't posting with anger or with vehement intolerance.

I was posting with calm, reflective insight and a truthful opinion.

Divorce your husband, allowing him to rest and find a more normal relationship.

Move into your black daddy's place and enjoy all the dark chocolate 24 hours a day/365 days a year, without having to deal with that pesky husband.

I'm sure you will grow old with your black daddy and enjoy the rest of your lives together like the ending of a Disney romantic movie.

Rev. Bobby T Canada
reality check

Stockholm, Sweden

#367 Dec 21, 2015
trish_b wrote:
It depends for what.
White men are better at sleeping in bed.
Black men are better if you want to stay awake, giggles :)
black men are more desperate if they have anything to do with you, honey. no wonder the white guys have the good sense to get some sleep and avoid a trip to the clap clinic.
hmm

Brooklyn, NY

#369 Dec 22, 2015
trish_b wrote:
Lol. Bobby T the veins in your forehead are showing :P
You piss these white boys off so much. It is hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,405,510
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 4 min Jabawabi 1,731
Waitress fired over 'N' word rant 5 min Server 4
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 5 min nave 3
WW on TV Tonight, BM Need to Watch 7 min DiamondSmile89 3
Intelligence Briefings Dumbed-Down for Trump 8 min Marcus Washington 4
democrats don't want trump in Intel briefs or m... 11 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 3
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 1 hr dave 82
NATE SILVER : Trump will win 1 hr Marcus Washington 34
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 3 hr trollslayer 14,532
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 4 hr MrAnderson9 42
More from around the web