Olympic Opening Ceremony AMAZING!!!!

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#923 Aug 4, 2012
WandaLouise wrote:
The only poster that I refuse to be nice to is Selina LDN who has been a biatch to me since day one with her little chum TruthBeKnown -who thank god has not been posting lately, although I am sure that she will be now.
Keep TBK's name out your mouth.

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

London / England

#924 Aug 4, 2012
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep TBK's name out your mouth.
Are you going to make me?

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#925 Aug 4, 2012
WandaLouise wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you going to make me?
I don't make trash, I burn it

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#926 Aug 4, 2012
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Not in the slightest! It would be psychological sucide and and a rejection of my individualism to measure my worth, dignity or humanity by the actions of others merely because they share a racial, gender or phenotypical similarity to myself.
I am my brothers helper and friend; not his keeper. Each man must negotiate his own fate in life, and as such, must bear individual responsibilities for his choices and their respective consequences. Besides, were I to agree with you, I would be giving my implicit consent for the world to view and judge us through the myopic lenses of a monolithic herd; surrending our right to be judged as indivuals as you desire to be judged.
When I see things such as these, emotionally speaking, I'm like a distant cousin: I fell empathy, but since I haven't seen his in 18 yrs, I really not that affected!
WHAT'S YOUR LEVER # THIS UPCOMING ELECTION???

I sware, I'mma pull it!!!!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#927 Aug 4, 2012
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we have long since grown accustom to your anti-black male disposition. It's a monster we have watched morph right before our disbelieving and horrified eyes; so we have, as an act of self preservation, adapted and developed somewhat of an indiffernce to your dreadful affliction. All we ask is that you not make us responsible for the pimples on your azz!
...Because you know they would...if we'd let them!

smh

Level 8

Location hidden

#928 Aug 4, 2012
WandaLouise wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes sense for sensible people but I am talking about the average type of people who tue that knot after dating for two weeks. Believe me there is alot of that type of thing out there. And then when they get divorced for their next trick, they wonder why it didn't last?
Now, don't get me wrong; I'm not pushing an "anti matrimony" campaigne...its just that THE SYSTEM has it where couples who either live together, share children, and even homosexual couples have more "benefits" than those who are married in a "traditional" context.

Level 8

Location hidden

#929 Aug 4, 2012
WandaLouise wrote:
<quoted text>
I have noticed that too. I don't want to start any ish but it does appear that when a man is bashing a woman she does seem to take some satisfaction from that. I have yet to see her support a woman from a man that is bashing said women.
I guess some women just prefer male company...
Thats basically ALL women...

Level 8

Location hidden

#930 Aug 4, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Just when I thought just maybe you could be cool. You already started it by posting what you haven't seen. Did you see the most RECENT comments I made to Desmond? Of course you didn't because you are unable to view every single thread on this forum. I could bump the link with my comments, but would it really matter. You have already been influence to believe the worst about me. I can just imagine the PMs. Anyways!
Let me ask you this... How many IR threads do you post on per day? What about 6 or 7? Have you received ANY results? No you have not. Out of all the IR threads you argue on, you have not been able to change their minds and they have not been able to change yours.
Still uplift non-blacks while bashing blacks. Now I might add three or four comments, but most of the time I'm ignoring them. I am not going to stress myself out over something or someone I can't change.
I love Black Men! So don't blame me if they love me back.
I will NOT defend or argue for Black women who don't give a da*n about me. Respect works both ways....
...BOTH WAYS!

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

London / England

#931 Aug 4, 2012
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't make trash, I burn it
Exactly what I thought. You assosciate with trash if you like however I will remain dignified and classy as that is who I am. I'm posh you know? I had a private education. I bet you grew up on the streets. Stop all that trash talk!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#932 Aug 4, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>What time is it over there? You seem to be high already. Was you looking in the mirror when you said all that bull. SMH
My friend? If she was a "friend" she would have came at me better than that. If she was a "friend" she would have known me and her have been kicking it longer than you and her and we both have teamed up "several times" to check Mayo. But I guess its cool if she does it. If she was a "friend" she would have remembered she too have shared harsh comments toward you.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TUSQQ5KVTKQVO...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T8ULDILN5RTRN...
But I understand some people are easily influenced or has this been her true feelings all along. How could it been a friendly request when everyone on this forum have seen how you use to add my name to your postings. Members know you do not like me. So why should I try to be cool with you??
I through with that... I know now.
You see...she BUMPS with Selina too.

But, that 2nd link got me CRACKIN' UP!!!!

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Classic.

“seeing is believing”

Level 6

London / England

#933 Aug 4, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Thats basically ALL women...
I disagree. Like MsNewNew would say, you haven't seen all of her posts and it is something that has been mentioned before about her. I am prepared to take her at her word and accept that this is not the case.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#934 Aug 4, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>You see...she BUMPS with Selina too.
But, that 2nd link got me CRACKIN' UP!!!!
LOLOLOLOL!!!
Classic.
No one ever said that Selina and I were topix buddies.

This link has me CRACKIN' UP!!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TLB3SHB0RG2UP...
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#935 Aug 4, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I told you that I was Afrikan sovereign, not Afrikan NATIVE.
I was born in the united SNAKES.
You did not say that babe.You just said african.One of those "afrocentric" bruthas.Our personalities don't naturally attract.Your missing something,well it's probably hidden.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#936 Aug 4, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratualtions to USA, Serena and African Americans (especially the ladies).
:)
Yessss and I'm really looking forward to the track and field.The caribs,africans,AAs rule that
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#937 Aug 4, 2012
they got mad because serena was taking a bathroom break.They didn't start till 20 mins into it but it only took an hour for serena to beat maria's azz
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#938 Aug 4, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
Stoned I'm sorry if I ever hurted your feelings.
Wanda I'm sorry if I ever hurted your feelings.
Selinda I'm sorry if I ever hurted your feelings.
Canday I'm sorry if I every hurted your feelings.
And any other female...
Girl u don't have to worry about me,you didn't hurt my feelings lol.There's no need to apologize to me

Level 8

Location hidden

#939 Aug 4, 2012
WandaLouise wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Like MsNewNew would say, you haven't seen all of her posts and it is something that has been mentioned before about her. I am prepared to take her at her word and accept that this is not the case.
The controversy lies that the female IR committee could not turn her toward hating her own men (Black men), so...they turned on her.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#940 Aug 4, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
Stoned I'm sorry if I ever hurted your feelings.
Wanda I'm sorry if I ever hurted your feelings.
Selinda I'm sorry if I ever hurted your feelings.
Canday I'm sorry if I every hurted your feelings.
And any other female...
You don't owe any of those disgusting anti black females an apology. If anything the men here that you stand by and defend owe you an apology for still having dialogue with them. You're a good sis NewNew and proof that a lot of black women have more discipline and loyalty than a lot of black men, but sis you don't owe anybody an apology, you're a really good woman NewNew, and completely justified.

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#941 Aug 4, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
@Canday *ever
I forgot to add ProudSis I'm sorry as well.
Don't be apologizing to no bytches sweetie :)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#942 Aug 4, 2012
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
Yessss and I'm really looking forward to the track and field.The caribs,africans,AAs rule that
I enjoy the swimming and gymnastics, but I LOVE the track and field above all else! Let the games begin!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,508,779
Blacks and Space Travel? 4 min MeSo 2
A good theme music... 8 min Israelite Suprema... 5
Best Guard Dog 30 min Long Legged Mack ... 3
Soo, ummm, is this what it looks like? 31 min MeSo 8
Mars 42 min Israelite Suprema... 6
Black Israelites! Answer these questions. 54 min Israelite Suprema... 5
White men are the solution for the single black... 1 hr Visitor 139
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr misfit 0676 2,031
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Lori899 1,417