Olympic Opening Ceremony AMAZING!!!!
Never Forget

Flat Rock, OH

#518 Aug 1, 2012
WandaLouise wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have to win anything as we have just reminded the world that we used to own you all. ha ha.
Our rich history will last longer than who won what at this years olympics!
More than a few will remember the following and the athlete's as well:

"The flame of the Olympic torch represents the Olympic spirit and has never been intentionally put out or moved during past events of the Games.

This incident involved a part of the eternal flame being trapped in a minor’s lantern over night to keep it alive. It was then taken to a different location and re-lit.

Greg Couch, a critic and journalist wrote on Fox Sports stating,“They couldn’t keep the cauldron in the spot where they had placed it for the opening ceremony. It would have gotten in the way of track and field events. That’s why they moved it. But this probably is something they could have thought of in advance. The truth is, they planned on shutting off the cauldron all along.”

Jackie Brock-Doyle, a spokesperson for the International Olympic Committee said,“We have some pictures of the flame being put into the miner’s lantern, where it spent the night.’’

The Olympic cauldron has real meaning to people as an international symbol. Fans, athletes and the Games audiences usually want to see it as it represents togetherness and spirit. But, its new out of sight location may damage the long liked atmosphere.

The Olympic flame holds a tradition and respect between the nations, but in London the cauldron was casually turned off, dismantled and moved by construction workers."
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/07/31/25372...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#519 Aug 1, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Damn, you STILL on the road?
Don't you EVER get tired of hotel life filled with scratchy sheets, groupies, teeny weeny bars of soap, with NO black-out curtains??
LOLOL!!!
Lol! Vamp Bruh... The other day I pulled up at a strip club in the middle of the country in Kentucky in a 2013 Mustang drunk and high and had white girls shaking they azz, t1tties, and puxxy in my face for about 4 straight hours.

I think I might of been the only black dude in the whole city, let alone the club. I could of died bruh. lol

But you right though... but I'm trying to having Kobe Bryant neighbors and retire early :)

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#520 Aug 1, 2012
(This b!tch up in here talkin' to herself)

SMFH

Level 8

Location hidden

#521 Aug 1, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Vamp Bruh... The other day I pulled up at a strip club in the middle of the country in Kentucky in a 2013 Mustang drunk and high and had white girls shaking they azz, t1tties, and puxxy in my face for about 4 straight hours.
I think I might of been the only black dude in the whole city, let alone the club. I could of died bruh. lol
But you right though... but I'm trying to having Kobe Bryant neighbors and retire early :)
WTF, my n!**a...stay yo @$$ up outta Hazzard County before "Roscoe P. Coltrane" get in you!

LOLOL!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#522 Aug 1, 2012
Never Forget wrote:
<quoted text>
"The flame of the Olympic torch represents the Olympic spirit and has never been intentionally put out or moved during past events of the Games.
This incident involved a part of the eternal flame being trapped in a minor’s lantern over night to keep it alive. It was then taken to a different location and re-lit.
Greg Couch, a critic and journalist wrote on Fox Sports stating,“They couldn’t keep the cauldron in the spot where they had placed it for the opening ceremony. It would have gotten in the way of track and field events. That’s why they moved it. But this probably is something they could have thought of in advance. The truth is, they planned on shutting off the cauldron all along.”
Jackie Brock-Doyle, a spokesperson for the International Olympic Committee said,“We have some pictures of the flame being put into the miner’s lantern, where it spent the night.’’
The Olympic cauldron has real meaning to people as an international symbol. Fans, athletes and the Games audiences usually want to see it as it represents togetherness and spirit. But, its new out of sight location may damage the long liked atmosphere.
The Olympic flame holds a tradition and respect between the nations, but in London the cauldron was casually turned off, dismantled and moved by construction workers."
It's called arrogance.. the greatest Empire and first industrialised nation will forever be arrogant!
You are posting your comments in English... The arrogance exists for a reason.

Location hidden

#523 Aug 1, 2012
Never Forget wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^^ I posted earlier in this thread, that the UK is a hilarious place to live and that many funny incidents will occur during the games....this is one such hilarious incident^^^ LOL!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#524 Aug 1, 2012
Anthony Joshua (GBR)– big up Finchley Boxing Club :)
Top Lad ..beat Felix Savon’s nephew..only by a single point though but it’s the winning that counts in this sport.

Also, all the best to Luke Campbell (GBR) from Hull – the place is rough as f/k..still they produced an upstanding classy prospect.

Both through to the quarter finals..excellent

Location hidden

#525 Aug 1, 2012
freddie47 wrote:
Anthony Joshua (GBR)– big up Finchley Boxing Club :)
Top Lad ..beat Felix Savon’s nephew..only by a single point though but it’s the winning that counts in this sport.
Also, all the best to Luke Campbell (GBR) from Hull – the place is rough as f/k..still they produced an upstanding classy prospect.
Both through to the quarter finals..excellent
Yayyy!!!
keep us informed of their progress.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#526 Aug 1, 2012
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unique mellow taste sounds about right! I'll inquire within the wine establishment for a brand that fits that criteria. Thanks lady!
You're welcome! Enjoy your evening.:)

Level 9

#527 Aug 1, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>May, I please interject here?
I can? Thank you.
Uhm....
...well, your choice in spirits has to be in cujuntion with your meal. Being that you're serving a meal WITH the desert (nice touch might I add), your choice in spirits has to be in harmony with your dessert too.
By you serving pasta, chicken & cheese (I'm gettin "the itis" just typing that...LOLOL!!!) abstain from beer. Beer is HEAVY enough! Besides wine is a nicer touch with basket food while beer is for cookouts or when you 2 are secluded, cuddled up & vegging out on the couch fartin' on oneanother...LOLOL!!!!
The selection of wine that I'd recommend would be a red wine, preferably a Merlot. Merlot goes great with grilled and roasted meats (steak as well as chicken). Also, you're serving a really rich dessert, and Merlot will even go well with that too. Plus, you need a wine to help digest ALL of that too, so, Merlot will also serve you in that area too. You don't want to be too bogged down from dinner & dessert where you can't get that OTHER DESSERT.
Now, I can't leave out the scenario that she may not drink red wine because SOME women don't. SOOO...buy both. A Chardonnay would be more congrent with your meal. Stay away from a Blanc...that would be too light!
Here are a few suggestions...
"Two Oceans, Merlot" (South Afrikan)
http://www.nightclub.com/files/ncb/nodes/2010...
"Robert Mondavi, Chardonnay" (Domestic/ U.S.)
https://www2.lsmsecure.com/itd/shop/images/P/...
And I love ALL OF THESE...
..."Yellow Tail" (Australian)
http://nafaka.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/yel...
I hope this helped!
:{)
What a helpful addition. Thanks for sharing.:)
ashanti king

Ardsley, NY

#528 Aug 1, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the slaves are all mixed with white british blood and all the colonies contributed to the Empire.
Thisa isn't a hate thread, the Olympics is for 2 weeks once evry 4 years... we want to celebrate the achievements of the athletes who are so talented and have worked really hard.
Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself.

Level 8

Location hidden

#529 Aug 1, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Everything sounds very nice. However I'm really not an active drinker and not very often do I buy my own wine. I do prefer champagne and wine... The wine I enjoy is called Woodbridge. Its has a unique mellow taste and its not strong. I believe she will like it as well.
Sorry I missed this post.

Hey, "Woodbridge" is Robert Mondavi.

Coincidently, I too gave Cogito the same suggestion.

Level 8

Location hidden

#530 Aug 1, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
What a helpful addition. Thanks for sharing.:)
Thanks. And, thank YOU.

Apparently you & I have the same taste.

“Getting banned smells like...”

Level 4

Since: Jul 12

...resurrection

#531 Aug 1, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. And, thank YOU.
Shocking, since you're transparently the same poster.

Dumbazz troll.

Level 9

#532 Aug 1, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I missed this post.
Hey, "Woodbridge" is Robert Mondavi.
Coincidently, I too gave Cogito the same suggestion.
Yes it is... very good wine.

Level 9

#533 Aug 1, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. And, thank YOU.
Apparently!:)

Level 8

Location hidden

#534 Aug 1, 2012
Axe--Me--Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbazz troll.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afa m/TM36R57QHQB7TVMQJ/post2

Ch-CHING!!!!!!!
$$$$$$$$$$

Level 8

Location hidden

#535 Aug 1, 2012
Axe--Me--Anything wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbazz troll.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TM36R57QHQB7T...

Ch-CHING!!!!!!!
$$$$$$$$$$

Level 8

Location hidden

#536 Aug 1, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is... very good wine.
And, reasonable!
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#538 Aug 1, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>WTF, my n!**a...stay yo @$$ up outta Hazzard County before "Roscoe P. Coltrane" get in you!
LOLOL!!!
Hey mister stabb miss me today my african king.I am so tired from working today.9 to 7 in the hot azz sun hauling shid.I know I'm gonna sleep good tonight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-WY 1,567,189
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 6 min Ooga booga 157
Why do Blacks have to act so different? (Oct '12) 6 min NEGROE COPS R DL 282
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 min Ooga booga 1,554
Are there any Black cuckolds? (Feb '16) 20 min Ra The God 44
If you post racist comments on this site, pleas... 23 min NEGROE COPS R DL 5
Year of the Horse(2014) 38 min Keeping it Real 3
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr KIP 912
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 8 hr Yep 62
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 8 hr Prince 75