Olympic Opening Ceremony AMAZING!!!!
ashanti king

Springfield, PA

#272 Jul 30, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Your pops was just looking out for his "babygirl", thats all. I can ASSURE you that this Afrikan gentleman's family would have had some apprehensions about you too. The minute he told his parents or other family members that he's been considering taking things to a whole another level with a so-called "African-American" woman, they would have expressed some 'not so nice' things about you & the relationship too...ESPECIALLY his mother. And, if you THINK Afrikan men are controlling, you ain't seen sh!t until you've been around the Afrikan woman, or in this case, an Afrikan mother/ MATRIARCH. The Afrikan mother is a BEAST! She don't play...especially when it comes to her sons.
African men tend to have more freedom than the women. If an African men brought an aa home I don't think the parents would have that much of a problem.
ashanti king

Springfield, PA

#273 Jul 30, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>My friend from a jamaican family married a Nigerian guy. His mother was so disappointed she refused to attend the wedding.
And my friend is lovely and had no children and had never even lived with a man, but the Nigerian guy had been living with his white ex girlfriend for 6 years and had an OOW biracial son.
But his mother still thought he was too good for a slave descendent jamaican....She actually referred to my friend as a "slave"!
Wow, some people are so ignorant, but African men tend to have more freedom on whom they marry. I thought Africans and carribeans got along.
ashanti king

Springfield, PA

#274 Jul 30, 2012
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>lol my dad doesn't seem to like anybody.I met the guy's parents they adored me thought I was very sweet and pretty.They gave me a big hug.So I was accepted and the type of girl to bring home to mother :).I"m not afraid of african women because I haven't met any like the ones you talking about mister stabb.It's just unfortunate for it not to work out.I talked to him once in a while still.He talked about he wanted to get married and have a daughter that look just like me :)
African moms are like a real tiger, they tend to over protective of their sons; especially the rich and successful ones. They would make a woman whom they feel is not right for their sons miserable. Not all Africans parents are like that, Liberians and Sierra leoneans tend to be more liberal and Ghanaians and nigerians tend to be more conservative.
ashanti king

Springfield, PA

#275 Jul 30, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
^^^ The Nigerian mother-in-law became friendlier after my friend gave birth to a healthy boy child!^^^
That usually changes their mind a little but if the woman is unable to give birth then all hell will break loose.
ashanti king

Springfield, PA

#276 Jul 30, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I think those who call us slaves are envious that they did not call from the slave background.
I don't think they are envious just rude and ignorant.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#277 Jul 30, 2012
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
When are we gonna go on our date stabb?:)
One of these days, you're going to make Cowvan SNAP!

:{)

Level 8

Location hidden

#278 Jul 30, 2012
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
African men tend to have more freedom than the women. If an African men brought an aa home I don't think the parents would have that much of a problem.
Not in ALL cases, but DEFINATELY MOST.

Since: Jun 12

Hoddesdon, UK

#279 Jul 30, 2012
Yarde wrote:
The UK is dull, boring with small roads. Nothing really goes on in the United Kingdom.
You judge the UK by the size of our roads?. Yes we are compact bijou and quaint but that’s part of our charm.
You should come here if you are into White girls...I mean quality White girls?..you haven’t seen nothing dude;

Level 8

Location hidden

#280 Jul 30, 2012
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
African moms are like a real tiger, they tend to over protective of their sons; especially the rich and successful ones. They would make a woman whom they feel is not right for their sons miserable. Not all Africans parents are like that, Liberians and Sierra leoneans tend to be more liberal and Ghanaians and nigerians tend to be more conservative.
Yeah, Nigerian & Ghanian moms don't play when it comes to baby boy. And, getting past the fathers to get to the daughters is no easy task either...just as it shouldn't be.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#281 Jul 30, 2012
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why Africans and aas don't want their females getting married to the male of the other group. I have also heard Africans say the same things. I have heard people say the culture is vast 2 different but I don't think that's the case because I have see so many Africans marrying whites and aas marrying Latinos, so I don't think culture is that much of a problem.
Because there's just friction between us AAs and africans.It's easier for an african to date a white person because they don't have that "hsitory"
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#282 Jul 30, 2012
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have not met any african women like this they are very nice to me.I've gotten along with all kind of africans in general.I guess it's my personality and the fact that I'm loveable.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#283 Jul 30, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
One of these days, you're going to make Cowvan SNAP!
There's nothing wrong with me wanting your company.Just a chat and dinner just to let me see into your magnificent mind.

Level 8

Location hidden

#284 Jul 30, 2012
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
You judge the UK by the size of our roads?. Yes we are compact bijou and quaint but that’s part of our charm.
You should come here if you are into White girls...I mean quality White girls?..you haven’t seen nothing dude;
LOLOLOL!!!!!

ROTF

Fab 5 "freddie"!

Level 8

Location hidden

#285 Jul 30, 2012
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing wrong with me wanting your company.Just a chat and dinner just to let me see into your magnificent mind.
You must WANT TO BE SHOT? Don't you...?

*chuckling*

smh
ashanti king

Springfield, PA

#286 Jul 30, 2012
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>Because there's just friction between us AAs and africans.It's easier for an african to date a white person because they don't have that "hsitory"
Why should there be friction because we are both being played and we don't realize it.
What kind of history? And please don't say slavery.

Hoddesdon, UK

#287 Jul 30, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOLOL!!!!!
ROTF
Fab 5 "freddie"!
One of those comical moments that bugs you up..LMAO

Hoddesdon, UK

#288 Jul 30, 2012
bugs me up = makes me laugh:))

Level 8

Location hidden

#289 Jul 30, 2012
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
One of those comical moments that bugs you up..LMAO
YES, INDEED!

Level 8

Location hidden

#290 Jul 30, 2012
freddie47 wrote:
bugs me up = makes me laugh:))
And, thanks for schooling me on what THIS meant.

I'mma use it.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#291 Jul 30, 2012
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, some people are so ignorant, but African men tend to have more freedom on whom they marry. I thought Africans and carribeans got along.
I think his mothermay have been holding onto the dream of him returning to Nigeria and marrying a woman from their village.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min sonicfilter 1,685,354
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 3 min Lawrence Wolf 373
Woopie Coonberg: World's ugliest woman? 3 min Got_Rope 1
whitey has taken this forum 4 min Denigrade 7
"Liberals" Always Claiming Thomas Jefferson 4 min Captain MAGA 13
You dirty, lying, ultra dumb Negroes never rule... 5 min Denigrade 9
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 8 min Denigrade 51
The white race will rise again 28 min el rey de los cam... 42
Racist White People on MLK Day. 46 min MASTER I M WHITE 158
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 1 hr ugly white ape 73