Do Jews and other Semites have far more Neanderthal DNA?

Posted in the African-American Forum

George

Denver, CO

#1 Nov 18, 2010
Once again,

Why do Ashkenazi jews such as Irv Rubin, Sam Newhouse, Carly Simon, Henry Kissinger and Bill Gates look so much more like Neanderthals than "other" whites do?

http://johndenugent.com/neanderthals-and-semi...
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#2 Nov 19, 2010
Mideasterners (Semites) are in the area where Homo sapiens first encountered neandertalensis, but peoples in the rest of Eurasia descende from that encounter...

I would doubt that Mideasterners therefore would have any more neandertalensis DNA than all the peoples who share a common Mideastern/Indian ancestor with them.
P-ssyfart

Denver, CO

#3 Dec 14, 2010
"but peoples in the rest of Eurasia descende from that encounter..."

Prove that statement
P-ssyfart

Denver, CO

#4 Dec 14, 2010
I see what you are saying...I think. But what does that with Europeans?
Maverick

United States

#5 Dec 14, 2010
George wrote:
Once again,
Why do Ashkenazi jews such as Irv Rubin, Sam Newhouse, Carly Simon, Henry Kissinger and Bill Gates look so much more like Neanderthals than "other" whites do?
http://johndenugent.com/neanderthals-and-semi...
Are you a Jew?
Deep Black Stinker

Denver, CO

#6 Dec 14, 2010
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#7 Dec 14, 2010
The mixing with neandertals apparently occurred right after leaving Africa, and so before the various Eurasians had differentiated. Once they divided, the mixing had already been done.

I doubt Mideasterners (Semites) have any more neandertal DNA than Indians, Europeans, Chinese, or other Eurasian descendants.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#8 Dec 14, 2010
Expect NEW developments as more genome analysis is done and perfected, regarding Homo sapiens mixing with other species.

In fact are we sure some of the "neandertal" DNA detected in this famous test was not in fact from Homo heidelbergensis?

And there is morphological evidence of mixing with Homo erectus in eastern Asia, just as there is for mixing with neandertalensis in Europe.

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 Mar 30, 2012
The ashkeNAZI Jew has no semitic ancestry.
He came from Khazaria: read 'The Thirteenth Tribe'- book by Arthur Koestler(a Jew).

Level 3

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#10 Mar 30, 2012
Jahx wrote:
The ashkeNAZI Jew has no semitic ancestry.
He came from Khazaria: read 'The Thirteenth Tribe'- book by Arthur Koestler(a Jew).
true
antinazianticomu nist

Barcelona, Spain

#11 Mar 17, 2013
neandertals are all around the globe. They have the porphiria desease, they need blood to survive, they are vampires. Their food is my race, the cromañon. There is black, white, brown, yellow cromañons. If there is a cromañon, there is a neandertal.
Pizarro Francisco was a neandertal. Hernán Cortés was a cromañon.
Michael Jordan is a cromañon. Koby Briant is a neandertal with problems with the Justice. M. Jordan is an exemplar citizen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min THE DEVIL 1,223,920
Animosity towards Blacks cost USA its Superpowe... 8 min Buddy Boy 28
Asian Women Don't Hate Black Men But! (Aug '09) 16 min Jax 2,221
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min sammy2 33,091
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min sammy2 118,291
The new Royal Baby to be named "Shaniqua Elizab... 21 min Jax 4
Another BM shot in Baltimore again RIGHT IN FRO... 26 min ABC 3
Why do I hate white people so much? 26 min Tme 105
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 1 hr tropical woman 518
Why do white men like to watch white women have... (Jan '14) 3 hr Sick of black lies 107
More from around the web