Zim' jury = 5 white and 1 Hispanic!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Zimmerman Fan

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2013
The jury that will acquit hero George Zimmerman is made up of 5 white women and one Hispanic woman. Evidently no Negroes were found acceptable to either side during jury selection, lol.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/20/meet-jur...
aisling-

Shauck, OH

#3 Jun 20, 2013
Funny thing about women in that if some person is acting suspiciously, and after a neighborhood has been vandalized and preyed upon, home invasions having been committed, some of us applaud a male who puts even himself on the line when someone is acting suspiciously, wandering around like they may be on drugs, and then, taking off running in the direction of the back entrances to homes.

But hey, that's just one White woman's opinion.
Allen

United States

#4 Jun 20, 2013
Great news! I'm glad to hear this. Mr. Zimmerman has been through so much!
TGA

United States

#6 Jun 20, 2013
aisling- wrote:
Funny thing about women in that if some person is acting suspiciously, and after a neighborhood has been vandalized and preyed upon, home invasions having been committed, some of us applaud a male who puts even himself on the line when someone is acting suspiciously, wandering around like they may be on drugs, and then, taking off running in the direction of the back entrances to homes.
Make that 2 White Womens opinions.
Mr Afrocentric

Ann Arbor, MI

#7 Jun 20, 2013
You whites are truly the devil's spawn.
Mr Afrocentric

Ann Arbor, MI

#8 Jun 20, 2013
aisling- wrote:
You had the nerve to yell at me about believing in god and all that jazz. Remember that? That was funny.
aisling-

Shauck, OH

#9 Jun 20, 2013
TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
Make that 2 White Womens opinions.
Indeed.:)
aisling-

Shauck, OH

#13 Jun 20, 2013
Mr Afrocentric wrote:
<quoted text>
You had the nerve to yell at me about believing in god and all that jazz. Remember that? That was funny.
That's your choice to believe or not believe in God. It's not my place to yell at someone about that.
aisling-

Shauck, OH

#15 Jun 20, 2013
"You must be a U.S. citizen at least 18 years of age, a resident of the State of Florida and Seminole County, and possess a license or identification card issued by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles

Names are randomly selected from the list of names supplied annually by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.

You will be excused for the following reasons:

You have served as a juror in Seminole County one year immediately proceeding the date of your summons.
You are currently under prosecution for any crime.
You are a convicted felon and have not had your civil rights restored.
You serve as the Governor, Lieutenant Governor, a Cabinet officer, clerk of court, or judge.

When prospective jurors are called to a panel for a particular case, the judge and the attorneys will ask questions regarding jurors' backgrounds. This process is called "voir dire," which means "to speak the truth." These questions are not meant to embarrass. Instead, they are designed to ensure that members of the jury have no opinions or past experiences that might prevent them from making an impartial decision."

http://www.seminoleclerk.org/juryduty.htm
Mr Afrocentric

Ann Arbor, MI

#16 Jun 20, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your choice to believe or not believe in God. It's not my place to yell at someone about that.
You "people" are not going anywhere near heaven. Praising the death of a kid.
Mr Afrocentric

Ann Arbor, MI

#17 Jun 20, 2013
Zimmerman is a Hero wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you lowly farm animals can never beat us?
We had you beat for almost 1000 years. Ever heard of the moors?
Mr Afrocentric

Ann Arbor, MI

#18 Jun 20, 2013
It is so funny the evilest people known to the world believing in god.

Biggest piece of irony I have every heard of.

Look at these beasts in this thread. IF their unarmed child got shot I wonder if they would be saying the same things as they are doing now.

These cave monsters do not even care about the Hispanic Zimmerman. They just want to see somebody get away with killing a black child.

Just like in the days of old.

I hope you freaking monsters do not believe in karma as well. Cause you are about due in for some.
aisling-

Shauck, OH

#19 Jun 20, 2013
Mr Afrocentric wrote:
<quoted text>
You "people" are not going anywhere near heaven. Praising the death of a kid.
Care to share where exactly that I've praised the death of a kid?

I will, however, defend a person's right to use self-defense when someone is justified in using deadly force against an aggressor who chooses to forfeit their life.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#20 Jun 20, 2013
this sounds like Nov 5 2012-Miltie is gonna win,Miltie is gonna win then reality came knocking and Pres Obama beat him like an old rug.Do I hear zimmerboy guilty of murder ?
aisling-

Shauck, OH

#21 Jun 20, 2013
Mr Afrocentric wrote:
It is so funny the evilest people known to the world believing in god.
Biggest piece of irony I have every heard of.
Look at these beasts in this thread. IF their unarmed child got shot I wonder if they would be saying the same things as they are doing now.
These cave monsters do not even care about the Hispanic Zimmerman. They just want to see somebody get away with killing a black child.
Just like in the days of old.
I hope you freaking monsters do not believe in karma as well. Cause you are about due in for some.
The lesson is that if a person lays their hands on someone, busting up their face and slamming their head on the ground like a basketball, they forfeited their life due to their choice.

We live in a civilized society and a person isn't entitled to beat the crap out of a person just because they feel like it. Choose the wrong person and very well it will lead to a person being shot in self-defense.

Stand you ground is essentially about self-defense and self-defense is the justified use of deadly force. Plain and simple.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#22 Jun 20, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to share where exactly that I've praised the death of a kid?
I will, however, defend a person's right to use self-defense when someone is justified in using deadly force against an aggressor who chooses to forfeit their life.
I missed this... self defense cannot be a legitimate defense in this case that is why Zimmerboy is going down
aisling-

Shauck, OH

#24 Jun 20, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
this sounds like Nov 5 2012-Miltie is gonna win,Miltie is gonna win then reality came knocking and Pres Obama beat him like an old rug.Do I hear zimmerboy guilty of murder ?
Care to point out where on the arrest affidavit that they provided evidence to support that Zimmerman was racially profiling Trayvon, why they left out Zimmerman's injuries and what their evidence will be to support that Zimmerman was deranged when he shot Trayvon?

"Indeed, the claim that Zimmerman “profiled” Martin is at the core of the State’s laughably deficient affidavit of probable cause, the basis on which Zimmerman was arrested and now awaits trail on charges of having committed murder in the second degree. That affidavit, presented to the court under the pains and penalties of perjury, attests that:

Martin then walked back to and entered the gated community and was on his way back to the townhouse where he was living when he was profiled by George Zimmerman.

(For our expose of the travesty of justice that is the affidavit of probable cause, look here:“Zimmerman Trial: Evidentiary Flashback: Affidavit for Probable Cause–Count the untruths”)

Possessing a depraved mind during a killing is an essential element of murder in the second degree, the crime with which the State wanted to charge Zimmerman (click here for an in-depth explanation of Florida’s “depraved mind” requirement for murder 2.). Perhaps if they could prove that Zimmerman had killed Martin, even if only in part, for racial reasons it would be enough.

But where was the evidence? The State was desperate to bring a murder charge against Zimmerman, but how were they going to “sell” it without evidence?

Right then NBC News seemed to decide that they could throw the State prosecutors a helping hand. The network produced a version of the recording of Zimmerman’s non-emergency call to the police in which he appeared to volunteer, unsolicited, the fact that Martin was black.

The obvious implication: Zimmerman must be racist."

http://lawofselfdefense.com/zimmerman-trial-m...
aisling-

Shauck, OH

#25 Jun 20, 2013
Might I add, if they perjured themselves on the probable cause affidavit, someone has some answering to do. And there being a reason why Sanford PD would not file a probable cause affidavit in that they didn't have enough evidence to support filing one.
aisling-

Shauck, OH

#26 Jun 20, 2013
For those who don't click links, go to youtube and enter into the search engine: Mark Levin is livid over the prosecutor.

http://youtu.be/634bBN4ABGk

For those who don't know, Mark is far from naive when it comes to the law...

"Levin enrolled at Temple University Ambler including summer classes and graduated with a bachelor's degree in Political Science in 1977 at age 19, summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa.

Beginning in 1981, Levin served as advisor to several members of President Ronald Reagan's cabinet, eventually becoming Associate Director of Presidential Personnel and ultimately Chief of Staff to Attorney General Edwin Meese; Levin also served as Deputy Assistant Secretary for Elementary and Secondary Education at the U.S. Department of Education, and Deputy Solicitor of the U.S. Department of the Interior.

He practiced law in the private sector and is president of Landmark Legal Foundation, a public interest law firm founded in 1976 and based in Leesburg, Virginia"
aisling-

Shauck, OH

#27 Jun 20, 2013
*In 1980, Levin earned a juris doctor from Temple University Beasley School of Law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min Moses 48,738
Why do blacks here stick up for Somalis when So... (Mar '12) 12 min Italian-somali 85
How did Jesus and the Hebrews become WHITE? (Dec '13) 18 min Moses 45
The laughable irbm negative stereotype. 29 min Sweetheart4 6
Bbm pins 2016 1 hr Shannon 18
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 1 hr MICHA 390
News George W. Bush: Museum celebrates not only equa... 1 hr Andrew 3
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 2 hr obama 35,230
IR at the walmart 4 hr Mick 46
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 5 hr Moses 480
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 8 hr wdt26 6,485
More from around the web