Why do American Blacks think they're ...
James

San Francisco, CA

#2525 Apr 8, 2014
It's basically fiction - an attempt by Black Supremacists to re-write Human History. There is this false narrative that says "all was peaceful and well in Africa BEFORE THE WHITE MAN CAME. And knowing what we know about Human nature, of course it's crap.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2527 Apr 12, 2014
James wrote:
It's basically fiction - an attempt by Black Supremacists to re-write Human History. There is this false narrative that says "all was peaceful and well in Africa BEFORE THE WHITE MAN CAME. And knowing what we know about Human nature, of course it's crap.
I have disagree with you.... north africa is labeled aa being white when actually most of us are not white. African americans feel like egypt was black because of the admixture that some of them have.

Some of african ameeicans do look Egyptian and some Egyptian do look like african americans..

When most people see people with admixture esp in america they only see them as being black.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#2528 Apr 12, 2014
the black Nubians were the original Egyptians.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2530 Apr 16, 2014
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
HAH!!!
Go jerk yourself off elsewhere you jive áss Jïggadïbøø.
The word, "African", is NOT synonymous with 'Black'.
http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Ado...
"The indigenous North African ancestry may have been more common in Berber populations and appears most closely related to populations outside of Africa, but divergence between Maghrebi peoples and Near Eastern/Europeans likely precedes the Holocene (>12,000 ya)."
They are mixed just like everyone else... bebees can be black or more white looking...

Tuareg or moorish speak beber languages yet most of them identify as black .

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#2532 Apr 16, 2014
LION wrote:
the black Nubians were the original Egyptians.
Right!
Fredz

Lapine, AL

#2533 Apr 28, 2014
imhotep wrote:
nope you dope,wrong wrong step on your tongue,topic out dated,do your research it will prove you wrong,african americans decended from all of africa,check your dna,i did and it confirmed that you are wrong,even european history records a black egypt eye witness credible,they were black,does that hurt your feelings,i know that it does,bible also confirm a black egypt,read em an weep,cause you can't change it
You you are correct the original Egypitians were the first Blacks, they had White slaves very true..You know what else is true that negates what a lot of blacks say about being of the children of God cause...Exodus 6:6

Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Exodus 6:6.

Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:

What Blacks go through current day is a plague sent by the most high for enslaving his people.White people.
Fredz

Lapine, AL

#2534 Apr 28, 2014
Anon wrote:
The African Americans thinking Egyptians were black LOL. So, if it is true, than why is Africa such a shit hole with no Ancient Egyptian architecture?&#65279;
They were the original Egyptians you can see that on the hieroglyphics, you can also see that had white slaves..Which God punished there whole race foExodus 6:6

Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Exodus 6:6.

Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:
r...
Gettamoro

London, UK

#2536 May 7, 2014
Why are whites so obsessed with this denial?
TopBloke

Wooloowin, Australia

#2537 May 21, 2014
um. no!

don't think your all royal and important. you most lucky are distantly related to slaves. and even that is distant possibility. your relations lived in mud huts and ran around in the jungle and dessert acting like chimps.

this was profound in the original reports of what was found when french and spanish and british slave traders went looking for you coons back then.

much hasn't changed in your behaviour, your all still chimping.

Egyptians of the Upper Nile were brown skinned mediterranian in appearance The lower nile dwellers ( nile river went down as far as uganda) were much darker and could be considered black These were the Nubians. Upper Egypt invaded the lowere reaches of the Nile and spread its empire South absorbing many of the Nubians into the court and jobs amongst the Nobility
King Shabaka was the first Nubian Pharoh.

Ever since the time of the Hyksos invasion and the fall of the Second Kingdom, the demographic shift amongst the Egyptian population had been against the original Whites. Slowly at first, but then speeding up, non-Whites or mixed racial types began to make up more and more of that country's population - drawn in as slaves, laborers, immigrants or invaders.

These other racial types were of two sorts: Semites (whom the Egyptians called "Sand Dwellers") and Blacks, from region of Nubia in the far south (present day Sudan). A review of Egypt's relations with Nubia is therefore crucial to understanding what happened to the White Egyptians, and why they vanished.

RACE WAR WITH NUBIA

Clashes between the Egyptians and the Black Nubians had long been a feature of Egyptian history, with the first campaigns against the Nubians being launched by Old Kingdom pharaohs around 2900 BC. In 2570 BC, Pharaoh Sneferu launched a concerted attack upon Nubia. Egyptian records show that 70,000 prisoners were taken, a figure that must have been a staggering amount at the time. In 1296 BC Egypt conquered Nubia and built a series of massive forts to protect Egypt's southern borders against the Nubians, with the most famous of these being the fort at Buhen, that had walls which were 111 meters high and 4.5 meters thick.

Along the banks of the southern Nile huge stones were erected upon which, in hieroglyphics still visible today, the passage of Blacks past those points was forbidden - the first public "Whites Only" signs in history.

At the time of the Hyksos invasion of Egypt, many local Nubian kings allied themselves with the Hyksos and inflicted defeats upon the weakened Egyptians. When the Hyksos were finally driven out, the White Egyptians exacted a terrible revenge upon the Blacks, launching many campaigns of conquest and suppression against them, all the while bringing back thousands into Egypt as slaves - a racial time bomb which was eventually to destroy Egyptian civilization.

EGYPTIAN WRITINGS ABOUT BLACKS

The White Egyptians left many written references to the Black population in Nubia and in their own midst. In fact, at one point, their writings record a law that forbade Blacks from entering their country at all. Egyptians of the Upper Nile considered their people to be the Pure race
historybook

Howell, MI

#2538 May 29, 2014
egypt was black And white..
historybook

Howell, MI

#2539 May 29, 2014
the cleopatra had sex with Alexander the great and she was black or something..
historybook

Howell, MI

#2540 May 29, 2014
YEA they were browned skinned.. And some were white.. becaus it was both black people And white people.. And they probably had race wars~
historybook

Howell, MI

#2541 May 29, 2014
if you kinda think About it it's like they probably had race wars back then And thats why one of the pharoa's chop the nose off of the other one..
historybook

Howell, MI

#2542 May 29, 2014
black people probably started egypt because they were evolving or some junk.. And some of they babies came out white or some shit..
historybook

Howell, MI

#2543 May 29, 2014
I can't wait till they find out for sure so we can stop Arguing About it..
manbektu tribe

Saint Joseph, MO

#2544 Jun 5, 2014
Well im sorry to bust ur little recessive cells apart. But u cant stand the sun now and u dam sure couldnt stand it now. You caucizoids are not friends of this planet. If you stand in the sun for a period of time it will slowly destroy you. And you cant say the sun is racist. You are just not natural so it tries to demolish you. Sorry you just arent a strong enough specie to have built egypt. Ur ancestors came in and invaded. Then stole the knowledge and took it to Rome. The issue is...ppl of color know who they are. But who and where do u guys come from. All your history is made up. Where is Zues where are all the roman Gods? Why are Europeans in africa digging and stealing our history why arent they in Rome? Bc its all "white lies"
manbektu tribe

Saint Joseph, MO

#2545 Jun 5, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ne at the TIME OF THE PYRAMIDS THEY WERE MULTI-RACIAL:
www.youtube.com/watch...
they were not multi racial they were black. Just bc u pulled some crap off wiki or youtube doesnt mean its valid. My tribe is Manbektu my father is from Ziare. The Dogon tribe has actually rejected Whites from coming to their land bc they are exploiting them and stealing from them. Europeans actually lied about King Tuts DNA his dynasty had elongated head which is a practice my tribe still does today. Google king tuts sisters and the manbektu tribe. They were not aliens
CrackIsGreat

France

#2548 Jun 6, 2014
Not sure, they would get beat down if they went to Egypt and said that they where the true Pharohs though lol.
I_Need_Crack

France

#2549 Jun 8, 2014
You are right crackisgreat. Crack Is Great.
kemet_goddess

Tucker, GA

#2550 Jun 19, 2014
No love,this is not the beginning of our history. This is the beginning of our history in America. And as u know we are AFRICANs first,then Americans. So we're not doing it to feel better about ourselves...we're doing it find ourselves..back to our roots..
messeupnegroes wrote:
guess they just wanna feel better about theirselves this is their history:
http://americanrtl.org/files/images/slaves-pe...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cornrowed coon gets 45 years for ventilating bu... 1 min To the crooked he... 13
Dan Snow: I love Mick 3 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 4
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 6 min Yep 62
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 25 min Mick 72
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min bob53 1,567,013
Year of the Horse(2014) 32 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 2
my great-grandfather is Black, does that make m... (Oct '14) 38 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 18
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 39 min Prince 75
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Mick 910
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Punani Bully 1,551
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 5 hr The Delighted Axe 156
More from around the web