Why do American Blacks think they're ...

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2458 Sep 6, 2013
Buildme_up wrote:
Original Egyptians were Black, Now go to Amazon and read "How to overcome fear, and start living fearless" it's a very life changing, mind altering read...
You have to take.jnto context that ppl on that side of the world think that being black is only a dark skin person with strong features...

You are african american and your definition of.black is not entirely accurate...the majority of aa are mixed and so that is why most of them can look like ancient egyptians

The ancient egyptians were hamitic so they were likely to be a tan color. They never refered to themselves as white or black
LION

Charlotte, NC

#2459 Sep 7, 2013
leahisadoll wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to take.jnto context that ppl on that side of the world think that being black is only a dark skin person with strong features...
You are african american and your definition of.black is not entirely accurate...the majority of aa are mixed and so that is why most of them can look like ancient egyptians
The ancient egyptians were hamitic so they were likely to be a tan color. They never refered to themselves as white or black
But the original Egyptians were the black Nubians and they were clearly black as hell.
They mixed with eurasions, creating a mulatto race.
Egypt

San Francisco, CA

#2460 Sep 11, 2013
Im full blooded egyptian I speak arabic my fam are from cairo im light skin with curly hair but im a african egyptian white ppl is trying to twist shit up and make lies dont believe eveythang they say but we are black/arab no white

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

#2461 Sep 17, 2013
Thank you amigo !

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#2462 Sep 17, 2013
Most African Americans do not think we're Egyptian, and I certainly don't. But I do think that Egypt in its earliest days--before the Hyksos, Assyrians, Persians, Greeks, Romans and Arab invasions--was a predominantly Black land. Especially in southern and central Egypt.

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

bamako,mali

#2463 Sep 17, 2013
C/S !
stop lying white devil

United States

#2464 Sep 28, 2013
Stop lying u ant from africa white devil.u just trying to confuse the situation.
WhiteDevil wrote:
I'm African, and DNA has proven most Pharoahs were actually Caucasian, king tut was white with red hair! Most people thought the pharoahs were Arab, and many were, but it seems whites were also kings and queens of Egypt. When I visited my family in Africa a few years ago I took an extra week and visited Egypt, amazing country. I have no problem with the ancient Egyptian kings and queens being white, neither do most African blacks like me, its just amazing we have the tech to find these things out. It seemed blacks, whites and Arabs were able to rule then together..we could learn from them!
I don't see why American blacks are upset by the DNA results, I'd rather the right race bets credit..it's only fair, the way I look at it is, I'd want my people getting credit if king tut had turned out to be black!
kjdj

Belleville, Canada

#2465 Sep 28, 2013
pretty pathetic to try and steal someones culture just cause yours is crap

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#2466 Sep 30, 2013
kjdj wrote:
pretty pathetic to try and steal someones culture just cause yours is crap
So why don't whites stio stealing the cultures of others? Why do they even steal African American culture while disdaining African Americans as inferior?

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2467 Sep 30, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
So why don't whites stio stealing the cultures of others? Why do they even steal African American culture while disdaining African Americans as inferior?
You are correct and in accord with the evidence in stating that egypt was black, especially S and central.

Egyptians were mostly of NE African type, related to Beja, Nubians, etc. However there is a connection with W Africans via the Saharan culture which was the origin of many W African groups and also had an influence on predynastic Egypt.

Afronazis who then go nuts claiming everyone, often based on imaginary Egyptian colonizations, are simply emulating the Euronazi racist supremacists who played the same game, but with whites as the noble civilizers.

Culture is usually only transferred by assimilation, by influence, but when it is done under oppressive circumstances, as the Thai appropriating Khmer culture as they conquer, force ethnic conversion and then claim this same culture is Thai... or in the case of AA's as you mention.

But hey just because I stole a lick from BB King doesn't make me a culture imperialist please.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2468 Oct 1, 2013
Yatop wrote:
The original Egyptians were hamitic ("white"). The black Nubians from the south invaded and ruled for a while. These people are not related to African-Americans at all. African-Americans are descended from West Africans and should not claim Egyptian heritage. That said, there is a rich heritage in West Africa.
Blacks only claim the egypt as black because of the scientific racism that was going on in 1900s.

The egyptians may be extinct but alot of their pictures look like the african americans that have admixture,which many of them do.

In the americas one drop of black makes you black.

For example president Obama is half white but because many african americans look like him they identify him as being black.

the gyptians were not white in color. caucasion is not a race. Its a scientific classification of a person that has a narrow nose,hair on their bodies and straight upright body.

hamitic comes from the word ham which is noted from being one of noahs sons with darker skin.

Egypt means mizraim when translated in english. The ancient egyptians were more likely to be mixed.

in today's society the only type of people that are racially ambiguous are people of mixed descent.

because of racist teachings,most african americans identify as black even though they look nothing like their cwest african ancestors.

This causes confusion because in egypt a black person is a person of dark skin and strong features but in America it is not.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2469 Oct 1, 2013
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
But the original Egyptians were the black Nubians and they were clearly black as hell.
They mixed with eurasions, creating a mulatto race.
Yes but we are mixed genetically,however politically i identify as black but people seem to forget that the americas were beyond racist and put everyone mixed with black as black.

The egyptians to me look mixed black,
everything from their style,the gold,the wigs,their mentality etc..I mean they were liberal.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2470 Oct 1, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Very white ancient Egyptians:
asorblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/news_...
Modern Egyptians:
www.top-beautiful-women.com/lists/item/33-mos...
they look like Light skin black people,the girl was yellow and the man was green ? lol the egyptians were black mixed ppl.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

#2471 Oct 1, 2013
Most Egyptians were light skinned, and some Egyptians came from Greece which is Europe. People who originally came from Europe are white.

Level 7

Location hidden

#2472 Oct 1, 2013
Ancient Black Egypt, Early African Spain

AAsfinest

Pasadena, CA

#2473 Oct 1, 2013
Michele Yeoh wrote:
You people are from Sub-Sahara Africa not Egypt.
listen you dumb ass white people, there exist a point of depature in african history. We didnt just spring out of the soils of west africa, FALLOW THE BONES!!! The oldest bones ever found in the world was found in north and east africa o.k. This was where black africans originated, nomatter where africans left and settled, be it west, north, east, or south africa. ALL AFRICANS originated in ethiopia and traveled up the nile into egypt and south into the sudans. Then when the saharah desert became larger pushing in the sands, we then traveled down into subsaharan africa, west and south, following the live stock tnat sustained us, because at one point in ourstory, the saharah desert was a lush tropical environment easily supporting life. WHITE YOU CANT TELL OUR HISTORY BETTER THAN US BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT THERE CHILDREN.
AAsfinest

Pasadena, CA

#2474 Oct 1, 2013
Rosewanda wrote:
Most Egyptians were light skinned, and some Egyptians came from Greece which is Europe. People who originally came from Europe are white.
you are a lair my devi friend. Light skin could not have originated in that part of the world. You are confusing those arab invader for ancient egyptians
90% of the khemet egyptian fresco painting show predominantly darkskinned egyptians. This first europeans to ever come to africa was the greeks, none else until late in history when egypt was old and tired in its last dynasties. Dream on.

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2476 Oct 1, 2013
DNA Tribes shows King Tut as a Negro showing strong ties to South, Central, West Africa. hardly any Eurasian in his DNA.

Hawass himself reluctantly released this data:

http://i1316.photobucket.com/albums/t606/Cons...

Rameses iii, last great Pharaoh, and his son Prince Penteware haploids are Eb1a1.

Level 3

Location hidden

#2477 Oct 1, 2013
DNA Tribe shows King Tut, and his 18th Dynasty family were Negros.

http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2012-01...

Level 3

Location hidden

#2478 Oct 1, 2013
White German scientist call Zahi Hawass a liar. King Tut did not die Malaria, but Sickle Cell Anemia. A black man's mutation.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/histo...

This backs up DNA Tribes genetic results.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,418,034
Why is "BLAKS R WILD APES" allowed here? 5 min alm 11
News Trump Time Capsule #81: 'What the Hell Do You H... 10 min Jelly Belly Popcorn 51
Why are black men so jelly of white men when th... 13 min Guest 18
Jill Stein becomes the new Bernie Sanders. 14 min Audacity to ask 7
White Backlash: Whose Next (Jul '10) 16 min 2 Dogs 401
Why aren't there white people tribes still livi... (Feb '15) 24 min Michel Montvert 12
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 32 min Michel Montvert 461
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 57 min Michel Montvert 22
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr Michel Montvert 229
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Curious Me 47,831
More from around the web