pn2cladelover

Bristol, UK

#2188 Feb 22, 2013
is this man an ancient egyptian

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Huni-Statue...

YES or NO

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2189 Feb 22, 2013
Inferiority complex. Unfortunately most black people suffer from it. They have been brainwashed to think that whites are superior so to rebel, some people develop fantasized version of history.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#2190 Feb 22, 2013
jumpstart wrote:
<quoted text> it's really sad that these people can see what's in front of their own faces. all we need now is for them to discover something in South Africa. and I'll start changing the categories for that
\

....well in some circles, white settlers to S.Africa have tried to claim "indigenous status".....lol, will the madness ever stop.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#2191 Feb 22, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
YES or NO
.....well let me think about that...he'd be a "dark Caucasian" ...right .....lol.
pn2cladelover

Bristol, UK

#2192 Feb 22, 2013
algerie wrote:
Inferiority complex. Unfortunately most black people suffer from it. They have been brainwashed to think that whites are superior so to rebel, some people develop fantasized version of history.
you gonna answer the question i put to you or just troll??????

YES or NO
pn2cladelover

Bristol, UK

#2193 Feb 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
.....well let me think about that...he'd be a "dark Caucasian" ...right .....lol.
lol, i think algerie might think that
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#2194 Feb 22, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU wouldn't know who "educated PPL" were even if one were to walk up and pee up your nose.
your fantasy is probably having 2 AA men pee in ur mouth...
jumpstart

United States

#2195 Feb 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>\
....well in some circles, white settlers to S.Africa have tried to claim "indigenous status".....lol, will the madness ever stop.
no my friend it will not stop. you must remember that the first thing you do when you overtake a country is you take the indigenous people and kill them thank you take the name of the indigenous people example Europeans came to the Americas and then killed the indigenous people and then call themselves Americans. the Arabs invaded Egypt and then call themselves Gyptians. the Dutch and British went to South Africa and call themselves South Africans the Irish and English went to Australia and call themselves Australia

Level 2

Location hidden

#2196 Feb 22, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, i think algerie might think that
If you trying to imply me as a eurocentric you are completely wrong. I dislike europeanes for their colonialism and barbarity. I am algerian. I just think that our berber history is being supressed and our identity being arabized. We berbers obviously are related to ancient egyptians, no?
pn2cladelover

Bristol, UK

#2198 Feb 22, 2013
algerie wrote:
<quoted text>
If you trying to imply me as a eurocentric you are completely wrong. I dislike europeanes for their colonialism and barbarity. I am algerian. I just think that our berber history is being supressed and our identity being arabized. We berbers obviously are related to ancient egyptians, no?
yeah some berbers are

but we shouldnt whitewash the berbers etheir

there are black berbers

Level 2

Location hidden

#2199 Feb 22, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah some berbers are
there are black berbers
Almost all berbers in algeria are white. I am kabyle berber
jumpstart

United States

#2200 Feb 22, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah some berbers are
there are black berbers
tube that's my Jordans Arabs love to be called white. there was an uproar in Egypt years ago when Lou Gossett Jr was cast as anwar sadat in a movie
jumpstart

United States

#2201 Feb 22, 2013
cave crawlers wrote:
Same reasons whites claim all whites countries. Why is it always a bad thing when blacks do it?
Freaking monsters
white supremacy is why they do it.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2202 Feb 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry,'Charley', no Negroïd was running ancient Egypt, no matter HOW much you might wish it were so.
pn2cladelover

Bristol, UK

#2203 Feb 22, 2013
algerie wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost all berbers in algeria are white. I am kabyle berber
ok

but theres different berber groups ,and some are darker then you

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2204 Feb 22, 2013
jumpstart wrote:
<quoted text> tube that's my Jordans Arabs love to be called white. there was an uproar in Egypt years ago when Lou Gossett Jr was cast as anwar sadat in a movie
That's just because "Lou Gossett Jr" is a Negroïd,ÁSS HÓLE.

Are YOU insinuating that Anwar Sadat was a member of the Negroïd genetic classification!!???

...because he wasn't, FÓÓL.

Shít, I get pissed off when Filipinos are cast as Mexicans, and Lou Diamond Phillips is less distanced, genetically, from Mexicans than Sadat is from the Negroïd population.

Lou Diamond Phillips sucks as a Mexican.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2205 Feb 22, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
<quoted text>
ok
but theres different berber groups ,and some are darker then you
Except for one very HUGE problem,ÁSS HÓLE,

the overwhelmingly Caucasian Berbers who, in other words, are the Maghribíyan Berbers, constitute the overwhelming majority of Berbers.

The much darker type Berbers are only autochthanous to the VERY SPARSELY POPULATED portions of the Saharan Desert.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#2206 Feb 22, 2013
jumpstart wrote:
<quoted text> no my friend it will not stop. you must remember that the first thing you do when you overtake a country is you take the indigenous people and kill them thank you take the name of the indigenous people example Europeans came to the Americas and then killed the indigenous people and then call themselves Americans. the Arabs invaded Egypt and then call themselves Gyptians. the Dutch and British went to South Africa and call themselves South Africans the Irish and English went to Australia and call themselves Australia
how sad...but true. which is why it can not and will not go un-noticed.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#2207 Feb 22, 2013
algerie wrote:
<quoted text>
well ancient egyptians are black and the berber language originates in east Africa. No Arabs have nothing to do with ancient egyptians

Level 2

Location hidden

#2208 Feb 22, 2013
Curious Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for one very HUGE problem,ÁSS HÓLE,
the overwhelmingly Caucasian Berbers who, in other words, are the Maghribíyan Berbers, constitute the overwhelming majority of Berbers.
The much darker type Berbers are only autochthanous to the VERY SPARSELY POPULATED portions of the Saharan Desert.
Yes, we berbers are mostly white. I am whiter than most southern europeans such as italian, spanish etc..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,155,501
Why are Black Christians Savage? 7 min Samoan Irish 100
Are The Sistas Aligning Themselves With African... 9 min Be_Real_Fool 49
Samoan inventions 13 min Luke 5
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 15 min slavecoast 98,519
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min Motts 28,890
Jesus and God is not their real names... 25 min BeautifulSunrise21 23
When China awakes, it will shake the West 41 min Tme 69
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 3 hr Sunshine 586
More from around the web