Why do American Blacks think they're ...
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#2174 Feb 19, 2013
MOROCCAN wrote:
I just told you how they looked like ,like the rest of the arab world caucasian with a tan .You are afro american right? well start mind youre own history thats in sub-sahara like ghana, liberia ,congo and stay away from other peoples history . btw i know many egyptians they are like other arabs like moroccans tunisians jordanians and other arab like.
well yur speaking rubbish, the oldest people who lived in egypt were black, you cant prove they were not

face it yur an invader

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2175 Feb 19, 2013
MOROCCAN wrote:
EGYPTIANS ARE NOT BLACK!! THEY ARE LIKE THEIR NEIGHBOURS ARAB LIKE NO DIFFERENT FROM THE LIBYANS OR PHILISTINES BERBERS THEY LOOK MEDITEREAN WITH A TAN BUT NOT NEGROISH LIKE THE SUB-SAHRAIANS.BLACK PEOPLE COME FROM CONGO LIBERIA AND GHANA NOT ITALY EGYPT OR IRAK THEY JUST WISH THEY WERE BLACK!!
I havent seen you since 2010 LMAO!
jumpstart

United States

#2176 Feb 19, 2013
Mostafa Hefny
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#2177 Feb 19, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
The term Africa is not found in the bible.
"Then the sailors bound ropes around the hull of the ship to strengthen it. They were afraid of being driven across to the sandbars of Syrtis off the African coast, so they lowered the sea anchor to slow the ship and were driven before the wind."

Acts 27:17

There are also references in Bible about Egypt, Cush, Libya and Ethiopia. Now get ur "off-topic, troll a$$ outta'" here
BWL is Back

Houston, TX

#2178 Feb 20, 2013
True Moors. Do not believe Afrocentric Drivel.

http://www.angelfire.com/md/8/moors.html
MOROCCAN

Hellevoetsluis, Netherlands

#2179 Feb 20, 2013
BLACK PEOPLE COME FROM SUB-SAHARA LIKE CONGO LIBERIA GHANA ZIMBABWE NOT NORTH OR MIDDEL-EAST OR SOUTH-EUROPE WHY IS IT SO BAD BEING BLACK SUB-SAHARAN.
I GUES AA DONT LIKE BEING NEGRO

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#2180 Feb 20, 2013
MOROCCAN wrote:
I just told you how they looked like ,like the rest of the arab world caucasian with a tan .You are afro american right? well start mind youre own history thats in sub-sahara like ghana, liberia ,congo and stay away from other peoples history . btw i know many egyptians they are like other arabs like moroccans tunisians jordanians and other arab like.
Egypt since the Arab Muslim invasions is different than Egypt in Greek or Roman times, not to mention Egypt in the days of the Pharoahs.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#2181 Feb 20, 2013
Most Black Americans do not believe they're Egyptian. The PRESUMPTION most do believe such is an error. That's the big flaw in this thread. Manyu do believe that ancient Egypt was largely or even predominantly black. Now there may be anthropological evidence for that.
MOROCCAN

Hellevoetsluis, Netherlands

#2182 Feb 20, 2013
The egyptians of today are the descendents of the ancient egyptians ,the have now sudanic admixture that makes some of them bit darker but not congoide.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#2183 Feb 22, 2013
Savant wrote:
Most Black Americans do not believe they're Egyptian. The PRESUMPTION most do believe such is an error. That's the big flaw in this thread. Manyu do believe that ancient Egypt was largely or even predominantly black. Now there may be anthropological evidence for that.
I don't go by 'Black' or 'White', although I do believe that it would be a mistake to say that there were no viable genetic classification that made a distinction, in general, between or amongst the different basic genetic groupings.

In the case of Egypt, such a general biological classification does become more ~muddled~, of course, and there is the side debate about that you also can't strictly rely, altogether, on anthropological classifications, either.

For example, there are Aethiopids on the Ethiopian threads who will insist that they are more 'BLACK CAUCASIANS' than anything else.

Therefore, I will say that, regardless of the skin tone, the ancient Egyptians are both historically and anthropologically NOT NEGROÏD, and some were very DEFINITELY CAUCASIAN.
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#2184 Feb 22, 2013
Educated PPL. know Egypt started off ALL Black. There's no debate.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2185 Feb 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
YOU wouldn't know who "educated PPL" were even if one were to walk up and pee up your nose.

“DANGER!!”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2186 Feb 22, 2013
PLEASE NOTE:

I have a more narrow interpretation of what is considered to be Negroïd, and not all members of the 'E'Y-Hg are Negroïd, which is in keeping with current anthropological opinion.
jumpstart

United States

#2187 Feb 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
it's really sad that these people can see what's in front of their own faces. all we need now is for them to discover something in South Africa. and I'll start changing the categories for that
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#2188 Feb 22, 2013
is this man an ancient egyptian

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Huni-Statue...

YES or NO

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2189 Feb 22, 2013
Inferiority complex. Unfortunately most black people suffer from it. They have been brainwashed to think that whites are superior so to rebel, some people develop fantasized version of history.
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#2190 Feb 22, 2013
jumpstart wrote:
<quoted text> it's really sad that these people can see what's in front of their own faces. all we need now is for them to discover something in South Africa. and I'll start changing the categories for that
\

....well in some circles, white settlers to S.Africa have tried to claim "indigenous status".....lol, will the madness ever stop.
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#2191 Feb 22, 2013
pn2cladelover wrote:
YES or NO
.....well let me think about that...he'd be a "dark Caucasian" ...right .....lol.
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#2192 Feb 22, 2013
algerie wrote:
Inferiority complex. Unfortunately most black people suffer from it. They have been brainwashed to think that whites are superior so to rebel, some people develop fantasized version of history.
you gonna answer the question i put to you or just troll??????

YES or NO
pn2cladelover

Netherlands

#2193 Feb 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
.....well let me think about that...he'd be a "dark Caucasian" ...right .....lol.
lol, i think algerie might think that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,480,525
Incest Child Sexual Abuse Alive And Well In Bla... (Jun '12) 3 min Dontarius 24
Things I don't like about myself. 6 min Jaslinda Jones 33
How black women change colors during sex 7 min ugly monkeys 3
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 7 min SobieskiSavedEurope 56
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 8 min Le Jimbo 222
John Lewis is one ugly Black man 12 min Charlie 5
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 6 hr Lolblackpeople 66
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 7 hr Samoan Irish 98
More from around the web