Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2012

Judged:

You people are from Sub-Sahara Africa not Egypt.
imhotep

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

nope you dope,wrong wrong step on your tongue,topic out dated,do your research it will prove you wrong,african americans decended from all of africa,check your dna,i did and it confirmed that you are wrong,even european history records a black egypt eye witness credible,they were black,does that hurt your feelings,i know that it does,bible also confirm a black egypt,read em an weep,cause you can't change it
cave crawlers

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

Same reasons whites claim all whites countries. Why is it always a bad thing when blacks do it?

Freaking monsters
sunshine

Freeport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

Black people know the ancient Egyptians were black. Not aliens, Not Arabs, not White People, just black Africans. The ancient Egyptians had dark skin and they wasn't ashamed of their darkness.
white people, nor Arabs, are not from the sahara desert. They just conquered it
pn2cladelover

Tilbury, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

why do some white people think the egyptians were caucasian????????

at least alot of african americans DO look like ancient egyptians
Cardan

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

pn2cladelover wrote:
why do some white people think the egyptians were caucasian????????
at least alot of african americans DO look like ancient egyptians
Exactly...

“Maat's my principle”

Level 9

Since: Jan 12

bamako,mali

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2012

Judged:

Michele Yeoh wrote:
Have You ever heard of human migrations?smh
malphoi

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

modern day egyptians are not decendants of ancient egyptians ,white ppl didnt rule egypt until the roman empire and the statues and drawings of ancient egyptians do not look like black ppl i.e aa/nigerians,congo etc and they wre not white or black but they were black caucasians like somalis ,ethiopians ,eritreans .if you want to see a modern day pharoah go look up somali ppl u will see .unlesss your an ignorant arab/white racist.peace!
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Judged:

Question: Why did Nepolian shoot the noses off the sphinx? Look it up!!! Smh
WhiteDevil

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

I'm African, and DNA has proven most Pharoahs were actually Caucasian, king tut was white with red hair! Most people thought the pharoahs were Arab, and many were, but it seems whites were also kings and queens of Egypt. When I visited my family in Africa a few years ago I took an extra week and visited Egypt, amazing country. I have no problem with the ancient Egyptian kings and queens being white, neither do most African blacks like me, its just amazing we have the tech to find these things out. It seemed blacks, whites and Arabs were able to rule then together..we could learn from them!

I don't see why American blacks are upset by the DNA results, I'd rather the right race bets credit..it's only fair, the way I look at it is, I'd want my people getting credit if king tut had turned out to be black!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

......coz dey be foolz who believe in fairy stories to feel better about deysefs.........
sexyblackwomen

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

Michele Yeoh wrote:
because Egypt sounds much better than Africa.
sexyblackwomen

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

malphoi wrote:
modern day egyptians are not decendants of ancient egyptians ,white ppl didnt rule egypt until the roman empire and the statues and drawings of ancient egyptians do not look like black ppl i.e aa/nigerians,congo etc and they wre not white or black but they were black caucasians like somalis ,ethiopians ,eritreans .if you want to see a modern day pharoah go look up somali ppl u will see .unlesss your an ignorant arab/white racist.peace!
than why they didn't build any pyramids in Somalia?
UruEuWauWau

Goi‚nia, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

It's usually dumb Black Yank ghetto dropouts who think that. ;-D I reckon White Yanks have to do w/ this crap too, @ least when it comes to Black Yanks' self-h8red. ;-)
messeupnegroes

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

guess they just wanna feel better about theirselves this is their history:
http://americanrtl.org/files/images/slaves-pe...

“A tree without roots will die”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

sexyblackwomen wrote:
<quoted text>
than why they didn't build any pyramids in Somalia?
The Nubian Egyptians looked 100% like me and I am a British born guy from Jamaican parentage & West African lineage! I have been to Egypt 3 times, Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. The Nubians do not look like Somalians, they could easily pass for Jamaican or West Africans!
In Aswan, I ther are several Nubian Egyptian pharoah statues that looked like a cross between Eddie Murphy and Morgan Freeman!!
Plus, there are more pyramids in the Sudan than in Egypt...Please view http://www.m-huether.de/sudan/bajr.htm
You will read of the Nubians in the bible otherwise called "Cushites", these guys mixed with the Hebrews hence the mixed semetic look in present day Somalians, Ethiopians etc...
UruEuWauWau

Goi‚nia, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

Y'all Yank kids, pay attention now. ;-)

- this Egyptian babe can claim ancient Egyptian ties. Simply b/c her family name was found in a pyramid on the list of the last Egyptian royal/pharaoh dynasty. ;-D She looks Xactly how the women of the ancient royal Egyptian class looked like. Her hair is between nappy & wavy, her skin is reddish brown & her face looks very Egyptian. But she lives in Europe (Denmark) now. Check this out ;-)
U2B >>> /watch?v=B8fsDUjfAZs
LeRoy

Tuscaloosa, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

Yo. We built the pyramids an sheeit. Don't listen to these crackas. Dey be trippin.
sexyblackwomen

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

African Heritage wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nubian Egyptians looked 100% like me and I am a British born guy from Jamaican parentage & West African lineage! I have been to Egypt 3 times, Cairo, Luxor and Aswan. The Nubians do not look like Somalians, they could easily pass for Jamaican or West Africans!
In Aswan, I ther are several Nubian Egyptian pharoah statues that looked like a cross between Eddie Murphy and Morgan Freeman!!
Plus, there are more pyramids in the Sudan than in Egypt...Please view http://www.m-huether.de/sudan/bajr.htm
You will read of the Nubians in the bible otherwise called "Cushites", these guys mixed with the Hebrews hence the mixed semetic look in present day Somalians, Ethiopians etc...
thats not true, ancient egyptian looked like Dravidian or arabs, they had black African population as well but that was a minority.
mstk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

sexyblackwomen wrote:
<quoted text>
thats not true, ancient egyptian looked like Dravidian or arabs, they had black African population as well but that was a minority.
They looked dravidians and arabs after they were invaded for centuries, but the original egyptians looked like sudanese, in other words PURE BLACKS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 118
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••