DEADHEAD

Germantown, TN

#3 Mar 22, 2013
Why did they kill the baby?
DEADHEAD

Germantown, TN

#6 Mar 22, 2013
Angela 90 wrote:
<quoted text>Why would a mugger killa baby.Their is nothing to be gained from it and it will bring the law down on them like a ton of bricks.I propose this was no mugging but a thinly veiled racial hate murder.
I take it the baby must have been
white and the mugger was one of
those self hating guys.
DEADHEAD

Germantown, TN

#9 Mar 22, 2013
sweet brown wrote:
Here's the link to the FBI crime statistics for homicide.
Look at how many more blacks kill whites on this chart than whites killing blacks. The sad part is that blacks are 14% of the population and whites are 64% of it. This means that the blacks are out of control and here's the point. How is it the that white man gets blamed for killing blacks when they slaughter their own in record numbers?
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
Your off topic.Ain't nobody got
time for that.
Jaxn7

United States

#11 Mar 22, 2013
West said a tall, skinny teenager, accompanied by a smaller boy, asked her for money.

"He asked me for money and I said I didn't have it," she told The Associated Press Friday from her apartment, which was scattered with her son's toys and movies.

"When you have a baby, you spend all your money on babies. They're expensive. And he kept asking and I just said 'I don't have it.' And he said,'Do you want me to kill your baby?' And I said,'No, don't kill my baby!'"

Authorities said one of the teens fired four shots, grazing West's ear and striking her in the leg, before he walked around to the stroller and shot the baby in the face.

Seventeen-year-old De'Marquis Elkins is charged as an adult with first-degree murder, along with a 14-year-old who was not identified because he is a juvenile, Police Chief Tobe Green said. It wasn't immediately clear whether the boys had attorneys.
Jaxn7

United States

#13 Mar 22, 2013
Is it only a hate crime when a white person shoots a black person? I think now is the time that we start putting the hate crime label on a crime of this type. Every black person saw racial intent when Trayvon was shot, but fail to see it when a white baby is shot in the face.. Truly sad.
Ron

Lake Stevens, WA

#15 Mar 22, 2013
blacks are scum and need to be exterminated.
shame on you

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Mar 23, 2013
Ron wrote:
blacks are scum and need to be exterminated.
. I agree with you. Hey is this ron from new jersey?
VolvoXC90

Farsta, Sweden

#18 Mar 23, 2013
These primates aint able to adapt to human society! Send these advanced gorillas back to their natural habitat where they belong! Over their they can "chill" in the heat, swing in the trees, eat some bananas, rape some passing woman or kid, fight with other negro males and eat them up, play a little drum, run around a bit, grab some antelope, eat some bananas, f**k a little bit, get drunk on fermented fruit or herbs, hunt albinos and other voodo activites...

SHAME ON YOU AMERICANS FOR NOT SHIPPING THESE PRIMATES BACK, NOW THESE APES ARE IN EUROPE BECAUSE OF YOU!

Wake up dammit! Wake the fk up and see that the feral vicious BEAST's is ruining our civilization!

Start taking control of these monsters! At least when segregation was around there was none of this sht. You damned cowards! I'm calling you c*nts out. Cowards!

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#19 Mar 23, 2013
J-Town Ninjah OhH YeE AhH wrote:
ya the overly PC white liberal guiltists, that run topix, will keep burying it
but they wont anything george zimmerman or trayvon related
the 17 yr old man and his 14 yr old friend, tried robbing the woman pushing her 1 yr old in a stroller...
she told them she didnt have any money, the kid said she shouldnt have spent it all on her kid...
shot 4 shots into the ground, then at the woman, grazing her ear...
then he asked her if she wanted him to kill her baby, then he shot the baby in the face and ran off
If it was my baby id go after not only the killer but his entire family too. I bet you the retarded legal system will give him like 15-20 years because hes a minor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,564,727
BM are the exact opposite of what they believe ... 4 min Got_Rope 3
Do you black people really think you're normal... 4 min KIP 6
Glit-toss results in good glit, Prison, lol. 5 min Crated and Shippe... 12
2019 will mark 400 years of the "Negroe" in Ame... (Dec '10) 7 min Due 70
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 7 min KIP 114
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 8 min Satan-Abuser of H... 64
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 37 min Dudley 817
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 4 hr Truth 38
More from around the web