Next Last

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#72 Jan 1, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming we're talking about adults, the woman may not care that what she's doing is unattractive to some strange man. On the other hand, some guys might like a loud outspoken woman.
I understand your points Mr. Anderson9, but all of us have to be responsible for ourselves after a certain age. After that certain age, some things are just EXPECTED from another adult. It's a bit condescending to look at a black woman with the idea that she's some sort of social charity case.
I appreciate your perspective nevertheless.
Thanks Kip and I appreciate your perspective as well.. And you do have some valid points that most definitely do apply to particular women.. but for some I don't consider it a charity case ... more like BM being more aware of situational impacts that affect BW.

And this most definitely isn't a glove that fits all..but something you have to use with discretion.

And I really do think that for every Good BM there is approx 3 good BW, and 5 potentially good BW available.

And for every "potentially" good BW there is approx 1 Good BM and 3 potentially good BM available.

Taking a Realistic view of ALL the options we have available in BW.. We do have more and a better selection than they have to pick from.

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#73 Jan 1, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Kip and I appreciate your perspective as well.. And you do have some valid points that most definitely do apply to particular women.. but for some I don't consider it a charity case ... more like BM being more aware of situational impacts that affect BW.
And this most definitely isn't a glove that fits all..but something you have to use with discretion.
And I really do think that for every Good BM there is approx 3 good BW, and 5 potentially good BW available.
And for every "potentially" good BW there is approx 1 Good BM and 3 potentially good BM available.
Taking a Realistic view of ALL the options we have available in BW.. We do have more and a better selection than they have to pick from.
lol

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#74 Jan 1, 2013
Superior Man wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
lololol hahaha

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#77 Jan 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree man, the sistas are hard on shorter black men.. Even the short bw. And the funny thing is.. they consider anything shorter than 6'1 as being short.
You just got to bulk up to offset it. It's tough for real though, I understand you.
Even though the average is 5'9...the number of brothers 6'0 or taller is very small actually...

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#78 Jan 2, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though the average is 5'9...the number of brothers 6'0 or taller is very small actually...
I agree with Anderson. You need to hit the weights and be bold about it.

Kevin Hart is 5'2.

Level 7

Location hidden

#79 Jan 2, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Anderson. You need to hit the weights and be bold about it.
Kevin Hart is 5'2.
He is 5'4...
dallydays

Voorhees, NJ

#80 Jan 2, 2013
the country is too white not to date out..

too many blacks go to jails and stuff.. yall are nuts for dating in..

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#81 Jan 3, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
He is 5'4...
He's 5'2

http://www.celebheights.com/s/Kevin-Hart-734....

He might be 5'4 in lifts. The point is that it can be done.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#82 Jan 3, 2013
dallydays wrote:
that's no reason to be a race traitor/uncle tom...have some self-respect.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#83 Jan 3, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, you crack me up.... i keep tellin you, you need to date asian girls or mexicans or africans...they don't care if you short. One of the shortest dudes I know is with this pretty korean girl.

Level 7

Location hidden

#85 Jan 3, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>dude, you crack me up.... i keep tellin you, you need to date asian girls or mexicans or africans...they don't care if you short. One of the shortest dudes I know is with this pretty korean girl.
if your advice is based on these groups of women being short themselves...you blew it...

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#86 Jan 3, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how I see it..
Money, bussiness and relationships are completely different things.. possibly using different parts of the mind.
If what you were saying was true.. then there wouldn't be so many successful people in horrible relationships and making terrible decisions regarding who they choose to be with.
White knight = terrible decision. If you want to put in unnecessary work for damaged women then be my guest. Chad Ochocinco is with that one crazy bitch again, but he is pretty much a male version of her anyway.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

los angeles

#87 Jan 3, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Building a black family is no harder or easier than building a white / mexican family etc.
You sound defeated already man, of course you going in planning to lose, you're going to lose.
If you go in already knowing you're going to lose.. then you don't try as hard and end up losing.
You have to go in trying to win.
I go in planning to win, I just prefer a non rigged game

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#88 Jan 3, 2013
Jstylez wrote:
<quoted text>
I go in planning to win, I just prefer a non rigged game
Why are you so bitter??

“>3 =O”

Level 5

los angeles

#89 Jan 3, 2013
Blaq American Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so bitter??
Lol im happy.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

los angeles

#90 Jan 3, 2013
dallydays wrote:
It is not about dating in or out, it is about not making bad decisions. Most American women are bad decisions, we just have the shortest straw but you don't need to settle for it.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#91 Jan 3, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks,
I think that A lot of us brothers are guilty of saying that BW don't understand history and why things are the way they are....
.. but we don't take into account that we must also understand history and why things are the way they are with black women.
The answer goes back to Eve, the FIRST black woman, in the Garden of Eden!

That's "why"!

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#92 Jan 5, 2013
Jstylez wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol im happy.
Hope so:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Sankofa 33,209
Why do blacks have sloped foreheads? (Jun '11) 5 min mein kampf 40
Is Spotted Girl a spy? 8 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 4
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 14 min johnplustwomore 118,686
Whites afraid their culture could become extinct ? 14 min Nikki 24
Whites hate Obama with passion 15 min Funny 1
News Intel fleshes out its diversity effort 23 min Spotted Girl 1
Why do I hate white people so much? 40 min African AE 193
Efficiently and humanely shipping blacks back t... 2 hr Observer 31
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 4 hr SadButTrue 1,259