First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#1 Dec 29, 2012
I think that one problem with successful black men is that we don't have a realistic view of black women..

Women in general are dumb. By add the societal pressures and history on top of all this and there's black women.

I agree the women are at an all low in desirability, and many successful bm are dating out of the race.

I think that some of these men aren't trying.

BM should put in 110% effort into being with a black woman before dating out.

Of course it's easier to just go run to a non black woman.. But I think that once you build a black woman up, she's the best fit for a black man.

It's just the building up part that these BM aren't willing to do. Some of these women are loud, angry, mean.. etc etc...

But I do believe that they can be molded into good women.

The reason they are the way they are now, is because a lot of BM are taking the easy route and just going to non black women.

A lot of these non black women meet the criteria up front.. but for the long haul they fade.

I think all brothers should give Sistas some leeway and accept a little more from her than you would normally take. Just work with her, and you can eventually mold her.

Don't just see the headache and dodge it. These women are just hurting. Even if it is a manufactured hurt..

Give them a fair chance before deciding to date out, and be prepared to give them more leeway than you would give other women.

You owe it to them.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#3 Dec 30, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
I think that one problem with successful black men is that we don't have a realistic view of black women..
Women in general are dumb. By add the societal pressures and history on top of all this and there's black women.
I agree the women are at an all low in desirability, and many successful bm are dating out of the race.
Of course it's easier to just go run to a non black woman.. But I think that once you build a black woman up, she's the best fit for a black man.
It's just the building up part that these BM aren't willing to do. Some of these women are loud, angry, mean.. etc etc...
The reason they are the way they are now, is because a lot of BM are taking the easy route and just going to non black women.
A lot of these non black women meet the criteria up front.. but for the long haul they fade.
I think all brothers should give Sistas some leeway and accept a little more from her than you would normally take. Just work with her, and you can eventually mold her.
Don't just see the headache and dodge it. These women are just hurting. Even if it is a manufactured hurt..
Give them a fair chance before deciding to date out, and be prepared to give them more leeway than you would give other women.
You owe it to them.
MACEO

Black women are moving on and dating/out! There's a lot of bitter Black men because many attractive, successful Black women don't want lowly marginal Black men!

The stats on Black males are in the negative almost 80% in every area of social life! After Black women investing in their lives trying to make their lives better while Black men do high risk behaviors lag in education, high incarceration rates, simply put its time to move on!

No man should as a woman to be the "Man and woman" that's insane! Other races laugh at you and calling you Baby Boys!

Even the Republicans said Black men have NO FATHERS AND ARE NOT WANTED! There Fathers are too busy chasing ass to care for their chidlren!

Now that's true MaCEO

Black women dont want you!

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4 Dec 30, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:

You owe it to them.
give them them same chance they give short black men?

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#5 Dec 30, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
You owe it to them.
I don't think going into a relationship to CHANGE someone else is a wise choice no matter what race they are.

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 30, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
You owe it to them.
lol you were drunk when making this post, right?
Jax

Stockbridge, GA

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
There's a lot of bitter Black men because many attractive, successful Black women don't want lowly marginal Black men!
Black women dont want you!
Actually the only bitter ones are the ugly ones bw don't want anyway. If they weren't being jealous of wm they'd be being jealous of handsome bm. Kind of pisses me off women can't do anything to good looking guys.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#8 Dec 30, 2012
I agree with Kip, and I believe that is the white knight route is a foolish one and can hurt your pocket. Succesful BM are not successful for making such decisions.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

los angeles

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Most women are after one thing when it comes to succesful BM. The only thing that should be important is god, ourselves, money, enjoying life, etc. Everything else is irrelevant, unless you are trying to build a black family, but good luck with that...

Lol

“>3 =O”

Level 5

los angeles

#10 Dec 30, 2012
I do not doubt what you are saying, the whole "build up thing", it is possible, just not worth the effort. A waste of time if you do not plan to marry them, and if you do you are putting your hard earned money at risk.

Every successful BM should know that U +$ > B

Translation: Your money is more important than any bitch.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 30, 2012
Black men dont care about helping their women. They put themselves first, which is one of my personal beliefs to why the black race is failing.
Frank

Detroit, MI

#18 Dec 30, 2012
IDontMeanToBeRude wrote:
Black men dont care about helping their women. They put themselves first, which is one of my personal beliefs to why the black race is failing.
Americans PERIOD, put others last and put themselves first!

That's why in hopes that they could be with a MAN, Diane Downs SHOT her kids and Susan Smith drowned hers in a car!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19 Dec 30, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
You owe it to them.
i think bm should have expectations for aaw beyond she got a fat ass and can blow like a hoover. not that those aren't desirable qualities, but the mother of your children should have strong maternal instincts and a natural love for her race and community.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#22 Dec 30, 2012
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think going into a relationship to CHANGE someone else is a wise choice no matter what race they are.
Kip the way I see it is..

You're not trying to change their personality or character, just their habits.

It's a big difference. A habit and character flaw are completely different things.

Most of the things that scare bm away from these women are habits. Talking loud and being ghetto if you want to call it that are habits.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#23 Dec 30, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kip the way I see it is..
You're not trying to change their personality or character, just their habits.
It's a big difference. A habit and character flaw are completely different things.
Most of the things that scare bm away from these women are habits. Talking loud and being ghetto if you want to call it that are habits.
That may very well be true, but what if the woman doesn't SEE herself that way? What if she likes talking loud and being ghetto? What if she likes her habits, especially when she's around her friends who are doing the same thing?

You need to be careful with this one.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#24 Dec 30, 2012
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
give them them same chance they give short black men?
I agree man, the sistas are hard on shorter black men.. Even the short bw. And the funny thing is.. they consider anything shorter than 6'1 as being short.

You just got to bulk up to offset it. It's tough for real though, I understand you.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#25 Dec 30, 2012
Jstylez wrote:
I agree with Kip, and I believe that is the white knight route is a foolish one and can hurt your pocket. Succesful BM are not successful for making such decisions.
This is how I see it..

Money, bussiness and relationships are completely different things.. possibly using different parts of the mind.

If what you were saying was true.. then there wouldn't be so many successful people in horrible relationships and making terrible decisions regarding who they choose to be with.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#26 Dec 30, 2012
Jstylez wrote:
Most women are after one thing when it comes to succesful BM. The only thing that should be important is god, ourselves, money, enjoying life, etc. Everything else is irrelevant, unless you are trying to build a black family, but good luck with that...
Lol
Building a black family is no harder or easier than building a white / mexican family etc.

You sound defeated already man, of course you going in planning to lose, you're going to lose.

If you go in already knowing you're going to lose.. then you don't try as hard and end up losing.

You have to go in trying to win.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#27 Dec 30, 2012
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
That may very well be true, but what if the woman doesn't SEE herself that way? What if she likes talking loud and being ghetto? What if she likes her habits, especially when she's around her friends who are doing the same thing?
You need to be careful with this one.
If she doesn't see herself that way, then that's where you come in. You have to present to her a logical reason why what she's doing isn't right.

And seeing that you and her are together.. more than likely if your reason is logical, then she will start to listen and gradually make the changes.

You just have to be real with yourself on whether or not what you are asking is logical.

If her and her friends are in your house in private being loud where nobody is affected... then it isn't really logical to ask her to quite down.

If it's a family reunion or cookout or party or something where everybody is having fun, and that is their way of having fun.. let them enjoy themselves.

If it's an event where everyone should be quite and respectful, then tell her the details surrounding the event.

Don't just meet her.. say she's loud and ghetto.. and write her off.
Incognito

Barnesville, OH

#28 Dec 30, 2012
I agree we should be given more of a chance instead of you guys just dating out too fast. We have it harder than other women. We are better looking and we raise your kids better but you guys just want something white. We are suppose to be your Goddesses but you are giving our titles away to nonbw.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#29 Dec 30, 2012
Fascinating thread, usually it's black women doing the build a nicca workshop..

I can see what you're saying because if you're positive person and you don't like alot a drama a woman will adjust for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min African AE 31,281
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min unfazed 110,318
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,193,581
The U.S. Debt 9 min Chottiwalla 1
Remembering Trayvon Martin! 29 min Sir Jethro 30
All women prefer white men 42 min Aphex-_-Bless 2,696
Ode to Mikey Brown... 46 min THX Whip Master 5
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 1 hr GavKidero 123
Jessie Washington Lynching 4 hr iamcuriousnow 74
More from around the web