First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AWiseGuy

Hyattsville, MD

#25 Mar 26, 2013
TheAnswer wrote:
<quoted text>
Michael preferred chimps and little boys, obama is in it for the money and his gay lover was all over the place bitching. I am beginning to believe 50% of BM are bisexual and the other 50% outright gay.
I'm know that whoever wrote this idiot remark lacks some common sense and knowledge. You should log into http://www.Stupidity.com to discard some of your prejudice. Your parents haven't raised you properly!
AWiseGuy

Hyattsville, MD

#26 Mar 26, 2013
im in love wrote:
im in love with an asian woman currently, and when her family is not around , she loves the hell out of me, we have a beautiful time , she teaches me mandarin and i teach her english , and we are affectionate to each other, and we are very dear to each other , and guess what? she from china. so there its all about the hearts of people and not the ignorance of the peoples mind
That's spoken by a wise man! That's what I'm talking about! I can respect that!
viet woman

Pompano Beach, FL

#27 Aug 22, 2013
the white man u like wrote:
i cant under stand cause most Asian woman fantasize about black sex, Asian man treat they women like sub citizens, and property even when make love to them ,Indians the same. but really gets me annoyed is that these women hate black man but will kiss the white man ass , the white man did nothing but took your country , colonized it , rape your women , kill your man , and ran drugs all through it, the praise the king who colonized your country and they are rich, but yet, they have most of your country living in poverty. the strung families for heroin, in the 1800 the queen of england did that , but u dont like black people and they never did any thing but up lift world peace, martin luther king and malcolm x
Asian man treat women very good.
They pay when they date.
They prepare every thing before they marry women: house, car, good job..
Asian husband pay more than wife and some rich men let their wives stay home, do nothing.
When they date, they don't expect to have s. If they want you, they marry you.
viet woman

Pompano Beach, FL

#28 Aug 22, 2013
In return, women clean the house, cook,..
while men do heavy job like fix the house, fix car for her.
You don't see Asian men do that. That's why you talk bad about them.
I am asian woman.
viet woman

Pompano Beach, FL

#29 Aug 22, 2013
Asian men never talk bad their g/f or ex like white men.
We respect love. If our love or marriage don't work out, we consider we are not meant together.
Most of us think our lives were arranged by destiny.
If men or women talk bad their ex, people will think those men / women no good.
viet woman

Pompano Beach, FL

#30 Aug 22, 2013
Asian men/ women: when they date, they observe their dates. They require their date to have high education, good job,...depends upon individual.
Usually men must be better than women.
Myat

London, UK

#32 Feb 10, 2014
slade wrote:
ok the guy who made this is black. indian girls dont date black men because they mainly stick to their own for cultural reasons and also there is perceptions that large percentage of black men dont want to work hard and make nething of themselves and that a large percentage of u are criminals and that u use race sometimes to make excuses for urselves or other reasons. as for asian girls well they run after white guys or stick to asians.
Were do Indians get off thinking that any Afro person would touch them! LOL.

Indians, Pakis whatever, are repulsive.
Jax

Whitestone, NY

#33 Feb 10, 2014
Rupert Murdoch is finding this out the hard way.
manfredman

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#34 Apr 12, 2014
Why do so many people in America have such poor literacy skills? Why do so many black people in America play the race card? We don't need to do that where I'm from. Isn't it enough that the rest of the world pretty much laughs at you? My race is not my identity. I'm glad I didn't grow up in America cos it seems to me that a lot of people there have had their brains washed into believing they are something other than themselves.
Layla

Short Hills, NJ

#36 May 30, 2014
Hahaha oh my goodness. May you be guided towards the path of light and good judgement my friend. It's saddening to see misguided men generalize women. Judging from your attitude, I sincerely doubt any woman of substance and respect would want to date you.

Have a wonderful day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Puerto Ricans white? (Nov '07) 5 min Andreas Balmoral-... 5,901
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,126,735
Black disappointment with Obama threatens Democ... 6 min Chief Black Eagle 1
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 8 min squeezers 279
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 9 min Ben YISRAEL 7,570
A guide to natural kinky hair. 14 min Chief Afrohawk 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 14 min African AE 95,838
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 18 min Gargantos 61
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr dreamhunk 25,631

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE