Why I Don't Date Asians & Indian Wome...

Why I Don't Date Asians & Indian Women

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tone

Cleveland, OH

#1 Aug 17, 2010
I tried nothing in common.

Besides, why would a take a white mans ass kissing leftovers?

I see how loose some of ya"ll are at sex parties. I see the videos.
Than you run back to your race as if your innocent & shy.

Another reason is that a lot of ya"ll are too shy & scared to stand up for yourselves.

Even if Asians & Indians had a BA or a masters degree in African American studies. You don't feel me. You can't taste me. You don't know me.

I remember I was at Texas State & I was showing this International Exchange student from Japan to the restroom.

She asked me, "do you have girlfriend?"

I said, "no"

She said, "I have boyfriend, but it's o.k."

I said, "what's o.k." because this girl wasn't even suppose to speak English & I never made a pass at her. After I said, "what's o.k." she kissed me in the mouth. Shoving her tongue down my throat. I was shocked she was aggressive. I can tell she don't know how to kiss & it felt odd, you know?
So I backed off because that's not how I kiss. It's a lil' more softer & passionate. A little less tongue down my dam throat! I mean no swirls or nothing, just straight down my throat!

Later on that day she asked me about AIDS. I'm like no I don't have AIDS or HIV but you should be careful. She told me her roommate, a white girl, told her that most black men have AIDS or HIV. She could tell she offended me so she bowed & later on sucked my, you know what in her dorm staircase.

The next day in front of her other Asian friends, we walked passed each other as if we never seen each other. That was cool because I wasn't going to speak but she really was scared I was going to speak.

A couple of days later she saw me & asked me to meet her at 11:00 p.m. later on that night. She told me her roommate was a racist white girl.
Mind you this girl wasn't suppose to speak a lick of English. I spoke a lil' Japanese & a lil' Chinese Mandarin but I never spoke Japanese in front of her because this girl spoke perfect English. She told me she was dating this Spanish guy & her English Professor. We hooked up that night. I was going to have her suck my, you know what again & if she wanted to take it further I had a lot of protection. Because of the Mexican & English Professor & the staircase in the dorm I thought she had sex before.

This girl was a dam virgin & yes I'm aware that Asians have tight, you know what. & I'm well aware of me being well in dowd. I had to call it a night. After that she went back to acting like we didn't know one another around her race but would speak when she was by herself or when another Asian girl was making a open pass at me. I can understand her not speaking because her race wouldn't speak to her if they found out. We weren't in a relationship & I know American women that do the same thing to men all the time at the workplace, college campus or around their real boyfriend. That's cool. I'm grown but this girl acted like I was an experiment & was scared her race & her roommate would find out. Why? Because she know their racist & would stop speaking to her if they found out.

That's why I stick to black & Latino women.
Tre

Telford, UK

#2 Aug 17, 2010
Indian women are not white ass kissers but Asian women are. Indian women mostly marry Indian men.
Tropics

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Aug 21, 2010
Tone wrote:
Another reason is that a lot of ya"ll are too shy & scared to stand up for yourselves.
Even if Asians & Indians had a BA or a masters degree in African American studies. You don't feel me. You can't taste me. You don't know me.
I remember I was at Texas State & I was showing this International Exchange student from Japan to the restroom.
I said, "no"
I said, "what's o.k." because this girl wasn't even suppose to speak English & I never made a pass at her. After I said, "what's o.k." she kissed me in the mouth. Shoving her tongue down my throat. I was shocked she was aggressive. I can tell she don't know how to kiss & it felt odd, you know?
So I backed off because that's not how I kiss. It's a lil' more softer & passionate. A little less tongue down my dam throat! I mean no swirls or nothing, just straight down my throat!
Later on that day she asked me about AIDS. I'm like no I don't have AIDS or HIV but you should be careful. She told me her roommate, a white girl, told her that most black men have AIDS or HIV. She could tell she offended me so she bowed & later on sucked my, you know what in her dorm staircase.
The next day in front of her other Asian friends, we walked passed each other as if we never seen each other. That was cool because I wasn't going to speak but she really was scared I was going to speak.
A couple of days later she saw me & asked me to meet her at 11:00 p.m. later on that night. She told me her roommate was a racist white girl.
Mind you this girl wasn't suppose to speak a lick of English. I spoke a lil' Japanese & a lil' Chinese Mandarin but I never spoke Japanese in front of her because this girl spoke perfect English. She told me she was dating this Spanish guy & her English Professor. We hooked up that night. I was going to have her suck my, you know what again & if she wanted to take it further I had a lot of protection. Because of the Mexican & English Professor & the staircase in the dorm I thought she had sex before.
This girl was a dam virgin & yes I'm aware that Asians have tight, you know what. & I'm well aware of me being well in dowd. I had to call it a night. After that she went back to acting like we didn't know one another around her race but would speak when she was by herself or when another Asian girl was making a open pass at me. I can understand her not speaking because her race wouldn't speak to her if they found out. We weren't in a relationship & I know American women that do the same thing to men all the time at the workplace, college campus or around their real boyfriend. That's cool. I'm grown but this girl acted like I was an experiment & was scared her race & her roommate would find out. Why? Because she know their racist & would stop speaking to her if they found out.
Good for you no one cares.Let me tell you why you never date asian and Indian women it's because THEY don't like you and will never give you a chance,it's true.Hispanic women are more open-minded,but if they could choose between a handsome hispanic man or black man they would probably pick the hispanic man.You should stick to your black women.
Herb

Vacaville, CA

#4 Oct 27, 2010
Wrong both Indian and Asian women are white man ass kissers. Nothing new about both of them.
Herb

Vacaville, CA

#5 Oct 27, 2010
Pretty much every minority kisses white ass in this country, including black and hispanics. Also plenty of Hispanic women date white men.
Evil White

Dandenong, Australia

#6 Oct 27, 2010
only 1%of asian women would marry white men if they chase them and beg them..end of discussion
Pat

Canada

#8 Oct 27, 2010
Most of those Asians are scared of Black men. Nice wild tail though.

But hey, thansk for taking our left overs, fat white women.
Sutthi yedavalu

Hyderabad, India

#9 Nov 2, 2010
Nice opinions there..and looks like Tone bagged himself a slut. I know that some Indian women act S**tty..I dunno the reason 'why' though. They are shy (not everyone is, but then, sometimes even I think "why so girlie?")because they are raised that way. But lemme tellya that they are real feast to doms and macho kinda guyz ('you take responsibility and I'll kiss you for your troubles'). And like Tre said,'Indian women marry Indian men'. It's expected of us, but times are changing and our parents are a li'l more ok with their children dating outta the community (btw..dating is not condoned in India). I personally know a gal who married her colleague. He had to come to India along with his family and convince her parents. They were a li'l reluctant at first but right now, they absolutely love Steve!:)They call him 'siva'. Don't get me wrong, but don't put all Indian women in the same boat as asians. They might not be the kind you like (because of the culture difference and everything) but most of them are pretty OK.
@Tone: You might want to dump the gal and be done with it.:D
Sutthi yedavalu

Hyderabad, India

#10 Nov 2, 2010
Most of the sensible gals join 'the' good colleges. The ones in OK kinda colleges are the dumb ones (mostly it is true). Studies come first and foremost in India. An Indian gal would be lot more interested in you if you are a ranker. Handsome men and rich men don't hold a lot of appeal. And as far as an Indian gal is concerned, "If you aren't in a better university than mine, you are no good for me!".:D
It's not exactly great to have to tell your freinds that your boy friend's educational qualifications are lower than yours. Even if a guy is poor but works hard at acadz with great scores, then for an Indian gal he is the equivalent of 'Tom Cruise' or some other hottie. And I really don't think looks matter a lot for us (at least they don't for me). The guy has to have a character and attitude (I am a gal, I don't need another one. If I did, I would go lesbian), be humble (with elders), respect elders (*must!*) etc, etc.

Now, I gotta go!:D Mid term is on and this was a nice distraction for a time. ta ta

Since: Mar 09

Mesa, AZ

#12 Dec 2, 2010
Honestly I'd date a man with his head on his shoulders irrespective of whether he was white black green purple or orange. To me if I can have an intellectual conversation with someone, I know there's something there.
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#13 Dec 2, 2010
Leora wrote:
Honestly I'd date a man with his head on his shoulders irrespective of whether he was white black green purple or orange. To me if I can have an intellectual conversation with someone, I know there's something there.
What about caste, culture, family, tradition? Words are far easier to say then to do. White Men with Indian Women and IM with WM is common place, i have seen very few BM and IW or IM and BW couples.

“I got 4 days off in a row C YA”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 2, 2010
Who cares? Good thing that most Asian women don't want a black man and only hiphop ghetto asians and asian girls who have issues are with blacks.

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#15 Dec 3, 2010
Troll Alert1 wrote:
Who cares? Good thing that most Asian women don't want a black man and only hiphop ghetto asians and asian girls who have issues are with blacks.
This is exactly why I want for others of my race (The Black Race) to straighten up their act and quit giving idiots like you a reason to look down upon us. I want for each and every Black male to be more like Michael Jackson or President Obama. I bet you have nothing stereotypical to say about these two men.
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#16 Dec 3, 2010
Raider In Town wrote:
<quoted text>
This is exactly why I want for others of my race (The Black Race) to straighten up their act and quit giving idiots like you a reason to look down upon us. I want for each and every Black male to be more like Michael Jackson or President Obama. I bet you have nothing stereotypical to say about these two men.
Michael preferred chimps and little boys, obama is in it for the money and his gay lover was all over the place bitching. I am beginning to believe 50% of BM are bisexual and the other 50% outright gay.
slade

Croydon, UK

#17 Oct 24, 2011
ok the guy who made this is black. indian girls dont date black men because they mainly stick to their own for cultural reasons and also there is perceptions that large percentage of black men dont want to work hard and make nething of themselves and that a large percentage of u are criminals and that u use race sometimes to make excuses for urselves or other reasons. as for asian girls well they run after white guys or stick to asians.
Devil Protector

Framingham, MA

#18 Oct 24, 2011
slade wrote:
ok the guy who made this is black. indian girls dont date black men because they mainly stick to their own for cultural reasons and also there is perceptions that large percentage of black men dont want to work hard and make nething of themselves and that a large percentage of u are criminals and that u use race sometimes to make excuses for urselves or other reasons. as for asian girls well they run after white guys or stick to asians.
SHUT THE F_k UP DEVIL CRACKA!

Enough is Enough!

“We are what we think!!!!!!!!!!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 08

Anger has no eyes!

#19 Oct 24, 2011
Don't confuse Indian women with other Asians. Very few date or marry white men.
Tone wrote:
I said, "no"
the white man u like

Hampton Bays, NY

#20 Oct 28, 2011
i cant under stand cause most Asian woman fantasize about black sex, Asian man treat they women like sub citizens, and property even when make love to them ,Indians the same. but really gets me annoyed is that these women hate black man but will kiss the white man ass , the white man did nothing but took your country , colonized it , rape your women , kill your man , and ran drugs all through it, the praise the king who colonized your country and they are rich, but yet, they have most of your country living in poverty. the strung families for heroin, in the 1800 the queen of england did that , but u dont like black people and they never did any thing but up lift world peace, martin luther king and malcolm x
im in love

Hampton Bays, NY

#21 Oct 28, 2011
im in love with an asian woman currently, and when her family is not around , she loves the hell out of me, we have a beautiful time , she teaches me mandarin and i teach her english , and we are affectionate to each other, and we are very dear to each other , and guess what? she from china. so there its all about the hearts of people and not the ignorance of the peoples mind
Louis

Netherlands

#24 May 24, 2012
Hay man i totally agree with you i would never date an Asian girls i'm white British and it pisses me off that everyone think's white guys like Asian girls because we don't me and all my mates don't touch them

Don't stereotype all white it's not cool mate but ye they have all types of STD's wouldn't touch em with a barge poll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A poem for the Jizzrealite Supremacist...from M... 2 min coonhilda 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,599,593
What Race Has Better Fighters, Non-black Or Black? 4 min the boundaries of... 71
The LAST DAYS of the USA Era 12 min A new poster 7
Why do black women clap their hands when they a... (Jun '13) 19 min dbiggs69 33
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 20 min dreamhunk 35,112
Do all black people eat soul food? 29 min TRUMP 45 5
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 34 min FireyFellow44 39
Do African Americans listen to the 'Beatles'? (Apr '08) 2 hr vbs 339
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr Bongo 655
Why do white women enjoy anal sex so much? (Mar '11) 11 hr FireFellow44 355
More from around the web