The Global War on Negroes is about to begin!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 46 of46
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Kashta_Menelik wrote:
<quoted text>Why would they (Africans) allow the Chinese to build military bases on their continent?
Pics of china's military in Africa

http://www.google.com/search...
Europigs Stole America

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Pics of china's military in Africa
http://www.google.com/search...
China doesn't have any military bases in Africa, you ignorant dumbshit idiot. But it is considering setting up a base in Djibouti.
Black Deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Europigs Stole America wrote:
<quoted text>China doesn't have any military bases in Africa, you ignorant dumbshit idiot. But it is considering setting up a base in Djibouti.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/war-in-africa-co...

STFU devil

Why them white mfs in Africa?
Bubba

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>shut up your a slave now, you pay tax hush up, yo daddy never wanted yo to not have gold , or to pay a tax, hahahlol trick hush that weak shit up, see you run that weak shit on somebody that dont know!, bitch your more of a slave then we is already, Look how we came over, an look at you now hahahah bitch hush up, hey yu cant ever get out hole, yo kids will be working for others as they is already, an you to, an yo tax go to others, your a slave an it gets WORST soon real soon buddy!, what to bomb get here, then what? yo kind start shit hurting peoples you will be wiped out by everybody! china will come an put you in jail! drop us guns, from air, its planed out already, you whites needs to be cool an be friends with everybody, be nice, because if not anything could start it then its over! so be nice to everybody you can! peoples want to live in peace with out yo kind starting shit! well yo day is here!
Benny, you should quit embarassing yourself by posting your first grade writing skills. Maybe when you blacks actually start learning how to spell and read you can try to take over the world. Go back to grade school and and try to pass the first grade this time.
Slave Master THX

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

I read today that the Chinese are going to take a 500 mile swath right across central Africa from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean so they can move goods and commodities more easily. If that means they have to slaughter and enslave a few hundred million already useless natives in the process -- meh, pass the egg rolls.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Slave Master THX wrote:
I read today that the Chinese are going to take a 500 mile swath right across central Africa from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean so they can move goods and commodities more easily. If that means they have to slaughter and enslave a few hundred million already useless natives in the process -- meh, pass the egg rolls.
They could hire other gangs to push them out. I doubt it though, I believe the people will welcome it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 46 of46
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••