The Global War on Negroes is about to begin!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Black is Ugly

Hayden, ID

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Now that the Chinamen have their sights set on Africa, it's all over for the coons of Earth.
The Chinks are Coming

Hayden, ID

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Resistance is futile, moolies. 400 million Chinee fighters are coming to get you so you might as well do yourself a favor and end yourself painlessly rather than wait in a hole and have some deranged Chinaman beat your skull in with a pair of giant CHOP STICKS!
The Chinks are Coming

Hayden, ID

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Evil Whitey will not save you this time. There are 2 billion chinks out there with bulging pockets waiting to buy our shit and watch our movies. We're not going to run the risk of derailing that gravy train!

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Créteil, France

#4 Mar 18, 2013
They are hungry and they only eat human

Since: May 10

UK

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Come to London and see what will happen to you! Stay in control with the tourist! Please, don't enter into east. north or south London. We don't tolerate racism! I'm sure you have seen that on FOX news.
watson

Payson, AZ

#6 Mar 18, 2013
London has turned into a veritable hell hole. Five
hundred years of Anglican Church faggotry and labor
governments were too much to bear.
THX Repatriation Czar

Hayden, ID

#7 Mar 18, 2013
selina london wrote:
Come to London and see what will happen to you! Stay in control with the tourist! Please, don't enter into east. north or south London. We don't tolerate racism! I'm sure you have seen that on FOX news.
I'm been to London (twice), you fat mutton-headed twaddle, and I can tell you that once you get outside the metro area, our Anglo cousins hate you f ucking monkeys just as much as we do.
THX Repatriation Czar

Hayden, ID

#8 Mar 18, 2013
selina london wrote:
Ook ook [incoherent monkey-babble], ook ook,[sounds of the jungle], ook ook [animal noises]...
I'll tell you what, fatso, let's meet in Detroit. That way I can see how far up your fat ass I can shove Frank's head.
Bubba

Louisville, KY

#9 Mar 18, 2013
selina london wrote:
We're shaking in our boots, honey. LOL!

UK

#10 Mar 18, 2013
THX Repatriation Czar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm been to London (twice), you fat mutton-headed twaddle, and I can tell you that once you get outside the metro area, our Anglo cousins hate you f ucking monkeys just as much as we do.
Lol, cluless mate, you reckon yeah? I give it 6 months until the next riot and then you will see it live. Calling me names doesnt hurt me you dick, it just shows me how much i got to you.
wino

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Mar 18, 2013
Lol at least the Chinese will help protect the resources that Whitey has been stealing for centuries .....

UK

#12 Mar 18, 2013
THX Repatriation Czar wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you what, fatso, let's meet in Detroit. That way I can see how far up your fat ass I can shove Frank's head.
Ask Carol they live in the same city.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Créteil, France

#15 Mar 18, 2013
Eat what you eat no judgment
Ing Chang Chung

Roseland, NJ

#16 Mar 18, 2013
China cannot wage war on the USA. We owe them too much $$$. If we default on our loans china goes down the tubes.

China is gonna run rampant in Africa raping and pillaging. Whitey will not save your blackAss this time.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#17 Mar 18, 2013
Black is Ugly wrote:
Now that the Chinamen have their sights set on Africa, it's all over for the coons of Earth.
no but they gone come Aid the africans against yo kind, see yo kind owe 16 trillion to china an asia, ok they see you want to rob to pay yo bill so they CUTTING YOU OFF, africa an china was doing trade before Africans an Europe was, plus CHINA didnt participate in slavery ,Africans was exotic , ok you whites being cut off so you can get ready to be CHIP, they world will know where yo evil ass is at all times coming soon!you whites RULE IS OVER! a real black man can save you! if you OBEY! SUBMIT i knows it sound hard, if yo kind wants to make it with out the WHOLE EARTH turning on you! Indians both mexican, blacks Chinese all Asians, you peoples BROKE, so hush an pray an be nice to EVERYBODY, so you can make it!an live, but power is being TAKEN from yo kind!

Level 8

Location hidden

#18 Mar 18, 2013
white rule is OVER they being CHALLENGE on NUKE seen one lil bitty one gone bring Nation down,they nation is broke with NO GOLD,all it make came from Theif in other poor nation, ok this nation is dead, but with us we can give it life, the whites rule is over, you just see local rule, an they broke to, ok whites need an want africa BAD, its to late, africans remember slavery, they knows whites didnt kidnap us to do us good! ok the blacks the africans do see they knows they UNCLE toms with MONEY, ok this Nation Broke plus they Owe for slavery, ok that slavery MONEY turn into CURSE, ok they made 4 trillion in slavery off us, this nation owe 16 trillion out right not counting others things in hole, WHITE BOY its OVER all ready, AFRICA has everything, an everybody must BOW DOWN, the BLACK man was last he gone be FIRST, ok china help africans so you dont rob to pay yo bill is all! china got to go to one day

Level 8

Location hidden

#19 Mar 18, 2013
china tricking you whites in hole china lil PITBULL North Korea gone snap!! they don't give a F you peoples already knows its over, ok peoples if something brake out,this Nation gone be run by a 10k gangs ARMED,gangs an RUINS coming soon!with peoples born in NUKE JUICE, 5 leg 3 arms

Level 8

Location hidden

#20 Mar 18, 2013
white peoples got chip coming to keep up with them, after this nation fold up you mite get it before then, but all whites have to be chip, the world knows your crimes an what you will do! chip will keep up with you! its for yo good!
Bubba

Louisville, KY

#21 Mar 18, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>no but they gone come Aid the africans against yo kind, see yo kind owe 16 trillion to china an asia, ok they see you want to rob to pay yo bill so they CUTTING YOU OFF, africa an china was doing trade before Africans an Europe was, plus CHINA didnt participate in slavery ,Africans was exotic , ok you whites being cut off so you can get ready to be CHIP, they world will know where yo evil ass is at all times coming soon!you whites RULE IS OVER! a real black man can save you! if you OBEY! SUBMIT i knows it sound hard, if yo kind wants to make it with out the WHOLE EARTH turning on you! Indians both mexican, blacks Chinese all Asians, you peoples BROKE, so hush an pray an be nice to EVERYBODY, so you can make it!an live, but power is being TAKEN from yo kind!
Can somebody please translate this? LOL! This is proof positive that blacks are as dumb as they look.

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#22 Mar 18, 2013
Ing Chang Chung wrote:
China cannot wage war on the USA. We owe them too much $$$. If we default on our loans china goes down the tubes.
China is gonna run rampant in Africa raping and pillaging. Whitey will not save your blackAss this time.
Lol look at what you just said. China would take your plug and are cool with the middle east. This move would do nothing but knock whites colonialism out the box LMao! Then that money US owe would be worthless to wait but to make slaves hmmmm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min red and right 1,207,089
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 min NotSoDivineMsM 122,771
White Racists Are The Rejects of Mainstream Whi... (Apr '11) 5 min dragonpat 28
Black women PAYING white men for sex 5 min SadButTrue 7
Can black people get skin cancer? 6 min Africanunity1 1
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 7 min Big Knob 242
Amazing! The sun see a white person as ugly but... 9 min Africanunity1 15
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 17 min Ingwe Temujin 32,054
Biracial IS NOT black 33 min dragonpat 508
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 42 min Ingwe Temujin 112,615
Black women travel to Europe for sex 1 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 29
More from around the web