EWWWWWW Sheboon pees on grocery store...

EWWWWWW Sheboon pees on grocery store floor

Posted in the African-American Forum

TAR CREATURES

San Antonio, TX

#1 Mar 31, 2012
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/824055...

Someone needs to explain this...
Sydney

Rockdale, Australia

#2 Mar 31, 2012
You sure it wasn't a fake?
TAR CREATURES

San Antonio, TX

#4 Mar 31, 2012
I would bet it's not fake... I mean what's more believable that a she-boon would pee on a grocery store floor, or a she-boon would convincingly fake peeing on a grocery store floor...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 31, 2012
Old White Lady Taking A Dump In Grocery Store

http://youtu.be/faXdoZ6toEE

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 1, 2012
TAR CREATURES wrote:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/824055...
Someone needs to explain this...
Did you get a hardon?

Joe Chit
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7 Apr 1, 2012
Anybody can piss on the floor. Do something different, shit on the cealing!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Apr 1, 2012
White woman urinates in Nextel store



White woman urinates in convenience store

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

White woman urinates in elevator

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

White woman takes dump in road while people walking around

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Apr 1, 2012
?

“IM BACK MOFO'S”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#11 Apr 1, 2012
TAR CREATURES wrote:
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/824055...
Someone needs to explain this...
the heck with this you need to explain why there are adult white people that want to be bays or "adult babies" where pampers and poop/pee themselves on purpose because it turns them on please go check it out people "adult babies"

“IM BACK MOFO'S”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#13 Apr 1, 2012
zZaius wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a result of democrat welfare programs. Whites turn into babies and blacks revert to jungle behaviour.
-_- fail you cant explain why Ive only seen white people doing this spending 1,000's of dollars to be an "adult babies" there's nothing you can say in there favor because you know there's no excuse for it lol you post one b1*ch p1*sing herself post the thousands of white people getting there rocks of to crapping themselves or go as far as looking up wp that eat it or dink urine you shouldn't be worried about 1 "she-boon" with a blather problem when white indulge in there own waste for pleasure whats your game bad trolling i declare

“IM BACK MOFO'S”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#15 Apr 1, 2012
zZaius wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites put on diapers and blacks shoot each other when democrats are in control. It is a well documented effect of social welfare programs.
Hello? Detroit? DC? Chicago?
ahhh stay on topic bro i never said ALL WHITE PEOPLE Wear diapers i was trying to understand why point out one women that had a accident vs all the wp that choose to poop/pee on themselves just for the fun of it

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#16 Apr 1, 2012
speak_it wrote:
<quoted text>
the heck with this you need to explain why there are adult white people that want to be bays or "adult babies" where pampers and poop/pee themselves on purpose because it turns them on please go check it out people "adult babies"
How/why do ya'll find this stuff?

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Apr 1, 2012
dont white ppl pee/shyt in each others mouth?

“IM BACK MOFO'S”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#18 Apr 1, 2012
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
How/why do ya'll find this stuff?
go to you tube so you can see them in action instead of just reading about it go type in "adult babies" and enjoy a good laugh

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#19 Apr 1, 2012
speak_it wrote:
<quoted text>
-_- fail you cant explain why Ive only seen white people doing this spending 1,000's of dollars to be an "adult babies" there's nothing you can say in there favor because you know there's no excuse for it lol you post one b1*ch p1*sing herself post the thousands of white people getting there rocks of to crapping themselves or go as far as looking up wp that eat it or dink urine you shouldn't be worried about 1 "she-boon" with a blather problem when white indulge in there own waste for pleasure whats your game bad trolling i declare
Yeah there is one ww who has been drinking and bathing in her pee, for seven+ years, and she says it makes her look better, but she still looks dried out. It is doing nothing for her, she even brushes her teeth with her own urine. What a waste, lol.

“IM BACK MOFO'S”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#20 Apr 1, 2012
aZiya wrote:
dont white ppl pee/shyt in each others mouth?
Indeed some do if you can stomach it its a Google away =] very popular among Russians and Germans

“IM BACK MOFO'S”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#21 Apr 1, 2012
islandgirl10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah there is one ww who has been drinking and bathing in her pee, for seven+ years, and she says it makes her look better, but she still looks dried out. It is doing nothing for her, she even brushes her teeth with her own urine. What a waste, lol.
LMAO i just saw that on my strange addiction she used it as soap shampoo lotion eye drops and you name it pee is her holy water

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#22 Apr 1, 2012
speak_it wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed some do if you can stomach it its a Google away =] very popular among Russians and Germans
I don't want to see gross stuff like that. I didn't even know it existed before I came to this forum.

“IM BACK MOFO'S”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#23 Apr 1, 2012
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to see gross stuff like that. I didn't even know it existed before I came to this forum.
yep also another sick thing they like is "vore" when they want someone to eat them and another is "furries" where they dress up as animals LMAO

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#24 Apr 1, 2012
speak_it wrote:
<quoted text>
yep also another sick thing they like is "vore" when they want someone to eat them and another is "furries" where they dress up as animals LMAO
:/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 7 min Micha Ben Israel 1,997
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min Cheech the Conser... 1,619,768
Is there a difference between hispanics,mexican... (Aug '08) 45 min Fucisil 165
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 1 hr Fucisil 86
Libtards like George W. Bush now 1 hr Fucisil 7
News Former Hillary Staffer Accidentally Admits Demo... 1 hr Fucisil 7
NFL : Empty stadiums 1 hr Fucisil 35
King Harrisson is the most sexy dude on Topix 1 hr God h8s jigs 27
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Deanna 159
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Trollslayer 35,285
Poll Why Do Outlaw Biker Gangs Allow Hispanics To Jo... (Feb '11) 4 hr Leroy 264
More from around the web