Are you accused of "Selling Out"?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#94 Apr 13, 2014
dev143 wrote:
This little Richard azz negro always gets so emotional....smh
LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Its really funny hearing you use terminologies such as "emotional" & "queer". The thing is, Dev...GAYgent Smith...Dr. Manhattan...or whoever the fcuk your trollin'@zz is today, if you yourself were neither of these things, you would not be CONSTANTLY swarming around me every chance you get like that other BAMA, retarded dumb fcuk with rusty leg braces.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#95 Apr 13, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOLOLOL!!!!
Its really funny hearing you use terminologies such as "emotional" & "queer". The thing is, Dev...GAYgent Smith...Dr. Manhattan...or whoever the fcuk your trollin'@zz is today, if you yourself were neither of these things, you would not be CONSTANTLY swarming around me every chance you get like that other BAMA, retarded dumb fcuk with rusty leg braces.
Tutti fruity..good booty..Tutti fruity..good booty.. wheeew! Tutti fruity..good booty..wop bod al loo bop a wop damn bang.

Sing it..you know you want to
GodBody

Snellville, GA

#96 Apr 13, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Again, I don't "chase behind" any woman. I certainly don't "chase behind" women just to taint the image of other men
Answer this...How many chicks on here done put you on blast about you PM'ing them & e-mailing them to stop interacting with other male posters?????
And stop making this sh!t about Aziya,.
I missed this post in the midst of all your btch fits. You typing 3 posts for everyone I make.All that yelling,rolling your neck with attitude and screaming won't save you from all the hoe shit you do.

Out of desparation now you resort to making up lies,not once has any one blocked me for PMs btch n//gga.In fact you know its been the other way around.You used to btch about why women on topix would find me attarctive or put up with my "playa ways"(according to you). Here in this link you salty about my "New E-h0e"

You deny you ever used to harrass Aziya about talking to me,but we got you on record like a h0e n//gga you attack her instead of me. She lit your flamboyant p***ssy ass up. I done dragged you too many times fck n//gga. You so soft you had to attack a women instead of keeping it between us,and your fruity ass fcked up. Lol
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/T1UT5NFJSDS5C0M...

Vampy- "It don't help that your have your little new e-HO3 egging you on to put the "pimp hand" down on another woman either"

Aziya-"what? You need to sharpen those dull azz daggers before trying to take a STABB at me, cause I will straight thrash you. like the bytch made nikka you are have you looking like you wear pink thongs with hearts on them. Don't mention my name I will kick your chest in just cause you're a "man"
GodBody

Snellville, GA

#97 Apr 13, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
The FCUK N!**A STILL ain't answer my question...
...how many chicks on topix have fallen in love with you?? Too many!!!
Answer mine first.The same one people keep asking and you always avoid.

What made you throw your own panties at another man?

Yeah, you know your name now fck n//gga. Don't ever forget who named you "fck N//gga",p**ssy n//gga.This ain't no freestyle,fck n//gga.You like this tongue wrestle shit. You almost 50 still trying to make it in the rap game. Stick to your hair dresser by day,dick guzzler panty tosser by night profession.That more your speed.Break your muffkin neck hoe ass n//gga.

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#98 Apr 13, 2014
Modern African American Culture has been infiltrated thus some AA's will NOT embrace AA Culture due to how it's projected in our society. The issue is NOT those who sell out but how African American Culture is projected in America and around the world. AA's as a group should desire the best representation. I believe many of the so called 'sell outs' would embrace each other a lot more if we celebrated our cultural achievements and aesthetics. This would also give AA's more reasons to stay together other than racial makeup which shouldn't be the only factor for establishing bonds. You want ur mate to have a variety of reasons to hold onto a bond which leads to more fulfillment. Look at White American marriage rates, racial traits being the sole factor for mating choices does NOT equal fulfilling bonds. If the method we have now isn't working, it's time to change it. This is what we all must do at some point in our lives too improve it.
GodBody

Douglasville, GA

#99 Apr 14, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:

Godbody-"only a phaggot n//gga would run behind women on topix and ask them what they see in me"

Vampiyah stab--"well it was a plausible question"

Not only do you think its ok to throw your panties at men,you admit its o.k for you as a man to ask another female why does she find me attractive.Or a "plausable question" as you call it.

You thought by mixing crkkker babble such as "plausible" would somehow soften the effects of you being an A-1 certified h0e n//gga. You just exposed yourself once again as the "Mr Cee" goof troop of topix.

Cmon,Bust a flow MR Cee.I know you been rehearsing all night in front of the mirror with your favorite pink panther g-strings on,ready to pop and twerk for the crowd.
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#100 Apr 14, 2014
GodBody wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do you think its ok to throw your panties at men,you admit its o.k for you as a man to ask another female why does she find me attractive.Or a "plausable question" as you call it.
You thought by mixing crkkker babble such as "plausible" would somehow soften the effects of you being an A-1 certified h0e n//gga. You just exposed yourself once again as the "Mr Cee" goof troop of topix.
Cmon,Bust a flow MR Cee.I know you been rehearsing all night in front of the mirror with your favorite pink panther g-strings on,ready to pop and twerk for the crowd.
So enlighten us. Instead of sticking to the topic "are you a sellout", you chose to insult each other. Sounds juvenile to me. Using the curse words, I'm wondering what grade did you drop out in. Of course, once upon a time I was young and idealistic, and thought the world should revolve around my ideas and we would all join hands and sing kumbaya ,then reality sat in.The world wasn't going to change because of what I wanted it to be.
GodBody

Newnan, GA

#101 Apr 14, 2014
You use tIn not like you that looks up to crkkkers standard of en
Jawga Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
So enlighten us. Instead of sticking to the topic "are you a sellout", you chose to insult each other. Sounds juvenile to me. Using the curse words, I'm wondering what grade did you drop out in. Of course, once upon a time I was young and idealistic, and thought the world should revolve around my ideas and we would all join hands and sing kumbaya ,then reality sat in.The world wasn't going to change because of what I wanted it to be.
You say we're "insulting each other" so why are you only addressing me? That's the forked tongue the native americans said the white man speaks with. You've been educated by the crkkker so long and speaking the way he speaks that you no loger know what it is like not to speak in a deceptive way.I'm not like you that looks up to the crkkker standard of english as being somehow a measure of intelligence or being gramatically correct.

Most of us don't realizee how brainwasheed we've been having been taught by crkkkers for 400 years. It would take an "uneducated" person (in the ways of european)like me to have to tell you that.But I'm educated in a lot of things concerning our ancestors. Language is light code programming like Phil Valentine says. A lot of us have been programmed by crkkkaz.Elijah Muhammad had a 4th grade education.Prophets are always uneducted in the ways of the Romans.You use the term "curse" incorrectly. To "curse" some eone would be for you to say "you will never have kids so long as you live this earth". You may not like the choice of words I'm using,but they aren't curse words. They are simply ways of expression.
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#102 Apr 14, 2014
GodBody wrote:
You use tIn not like you that looks up to crkkkers standard of en<quoted text> You say we're "insulting each other" so why are you only addressing me? That's the forked tongue the native americans said the white man speaks with. You've been educated by the crkkker so long and speaking the way he speaks that you no loger know what it is like not to speak in a deceptive way.I'm not like you that looks up to the crkkker standard of english as being somehow a measure of intelligence or being gramatically correct.
Most of us don't realizee how brainwasheed we've been having been taught by crkkkers for 400 years. It would take an "uneducated" person (in the ways of european)like me to have to tell you that.But I'm educated in a lot of things concerning our ancestors. Language is light code programming like Phil Valentine says. A lot of us have been programmed by crkkkaz.Elijah Muhammad had a 4th grade education.Prophets are always uneducted in the ways of the Romans.You use the term "curse" incorrectly. To "curse" some eone would be for you to say "you will never have kids so long as you live this earth". You may not like the choice of words I'm using,but they aren't curse words. They are simply ways of expression.
Correction!
Actually there are two definitions. Try number 2.

curse
k&#601;rs/
verb
gerund or present participle: cursing

invoke or use a curse against.
"it often seemed as if the family had been cursed"
synonyms: put a curse on, put the evil eye on, anathematize, damn, hex, jinx; More
archaicimprecate
"it seemed as if the family had been cursed"
be afflicted with.
"many owners have been cursed with a series of bankruptcies"
synonyms: afflict, trouble, plague, bedevil More
"she was cursed with feelings of inadequacy"
utter offensive words in anger or annoyance.
"drivers were cursing and sounding their horns"
synonyms: swear, blaspheme, take the Lord's name in vain; More
GodBody

Newnan, GA

#103 Apr 14, 2014
One of our greatest teachers in metaphysics,Bobby Hemmit uses curse words and sounds like a true Jawga bwoy but he is still one of the most intelligent bros you'll ever meet.He will also tell you to stop looking at the white mans standard of doing things.

Level 8

Location hidden

#105 Apr 14, 2014
GodBody wrote:
You use tIn not like you that looks up to crkkkers standard of en<quoted text> You say we're "insulting each other" so why are you only addressing me?
B!tch, shut the fcuk up wit' your MEATY FACE! You do the same shit...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T7B6NB0TVNCQT...

You addressed me but skipped over the muffcuKKKa you refer to as "crkkker".

It's one MEATY FACED contradiction after another when it comes to you!

Level 8

Location hidden

#106 Apr 14, 2014
GodBody wrote:
One of our greatest teachers in metaphysics,Bobby Hemmit uses curse words and sounds like a true Jawga bwoy but he is still one of the most intelligent bros you'll ever meet.He will also tell you to stop looking at the white mans standard of doing things.
Now you suckin' B0bby Hemm!t d!ck.

Lets just clear this up...YOU AIN'T conscious. You ain't no where near. You just a groupie to n!**as who REALLY DO WORK!
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#107 Apr 14, 2014
But the main topic is "selling out". Can anyone have a decent discussion without making personal attacks on each other?

Level 8

Location hidden

#108 Apr 14, 2014
GodBody wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed this post in the midst of all your btch fits. You typing 3 posts for everyone I make.All that yelling,rolling your neck with attitude and screaming won't save you from all the hoe shit you do.
Out of desparation now you resort to making up lies,not once has any one blocked me for PMs btch n//gga.In fact you know its been the other way around.You used to btch about why women on topix would find me attarctive or put up with my "playa ways"(according to you). Here in this link you salty about my "New E-h0e"
You deny you ever used to harrass Aziya about talking to me,but we got you on record like a h0e n//gga you attack her instead of me. She lit your flamboyant p***ssy ass up. I done dragged you too many times fck n//gga. You so soft you had to attack a women instead of keeping it between us,and your fruity ass fcked up. Lol
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/T1UT5NFJSDS5C0M...
Vampy- "It don't help that your have your little new e-HO3 egging you on to put the "pimp hand" down on another woman either"
Aziya-"what? You need to sharpen those dull azz daggers before trying to take a STABB at me, cause I will straight thrash you. like the bytch made nikka you are have you looking like you wear pink thongs with hearts on them. Don't mention my name I will kick your chest in just cause you're a "man"
You STILL tryin' to flip sh!t and make it about Aziya. STILL tryin' to get you little "corner" involved rather just stayin' in the ring and deal with your immediate threat. And I'm not even TRYING to be a threat...but apparently I am to you. Why is that??????????

Keep Aziyah out of it. She done already told you about your bullsh!t once before...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TS9BBB92PS5VR...

Level 8

Location hidden

#109 Apr 14, 2014
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tutti fruity..good booty..Tutti fruity..good booty.. wheeew! Tutti fruity..good booty..wop bod al loo bop a wop damn bang.
Sing it..you know you want to
You the only shit-4-brainz who's singing that sh!t. What's even worse is that you took TIME TO TYPE IT ALL OUT. You put EFFORT into your b!tchness.

You & cap is really lettin' your ph@g flags fly today.
GodBody

Newnan, GA

#110 Apr 14, 2014
Jawga Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction!
Actually there are two definitions. Try number 2.
curse
k&#601;rs/
verb
gerund or present participle: cursing
invoke or use a curse against.
"it often seemed as if the family had been cursed"
synonyms: put a curse on, put the evil eye on, anathematize, damn, hex, jinx; More
archaicimprecate
"it seemed as if the family had been cursed"
be afflicted with.
"many owners have been cursed with a series of bankruptcies"
synonyms: afflict, trouble, plague, bedevil More
"she was cursed with feelings of inadequacy"
utter offensive words in anger or annoyance.
"drivers were cursing and sounding their horns"
synonyms: swear, blaspheme, take the Lord's name in vain; More
Where am I taking the lords name in vain? That's the only thing you could address from my post?

Level 8

Location hidden

#111 Apr 14, 2014
GodBody wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer mine first.The same one people keep asking and you always avoid.
What made you throw your own panties at another man?
Yeah, you know your name now fck n//gga. Don't ever forget who named you "fck N//gga",p**ssy n//gga.This ain't no freestyle,fck n//gga.You like this tongue wrestle shit. You almost 50 still trying to make it in the rap game. Stick to your hair dresser by day,dick guzzler panty tosser by night profession.That more your speed.Break your muffkin neck hoe ass n//gga.
Who neck YOU gon' break??????????

You better finish "breaking the neck" of that whisky bottle and go some where and sleep that foolish bullshit off.

I done already warned you about placing idle threats. Don't think that just because this the net that you can't be tracked down. Its a reason why they call this sh!t "THE NET"...n!**as like you can get caught the fcuk up. Don't play wit' me...
GodBody

Newnan, GA

#112 Apr 14, 2014
Let it go.You been murked and exposed as a h0e n//
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Now you suckin' B0bby Hemm!t d!ck.
Lets just clear this up...YOU AIN'T conscious. You ain't no where near. You just a groupie to n!**as who REALLY DO WORK!
Let it go. You been murked and exposed as a phaggot btch n//gga. All that crkkker babble you using to try to tongue twist your way out of it is in vain. You had no problem calling Aziya a btch or even trying to slander her on this thread,but when I bring up that you thought it was ok to harrass her about liking me,you want to change the topic. Learn to quit while you ahead pridefull Leo.Lick your wounds and stop throwing panties at men.

Level 8

Location hidden

#113 Apr 14, 2014
You can play the dozens all day...but I dont fcuk around wit' threat sh!t...I am NOT dat n!**a. And if you wanna find out what it's about...SCREAM AT ME!
GodBody

Newnan, GA

#114 Apr 14, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
B!tch, shut the fcuk up wit' your MEATY FACE! You do the same shit...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T7B6NB0TVNCQT...
You addressed me but skipped over the muffcuKKKa you refer to as "crkkker".
It's one MEATY FACED contradiction after another when it comes to you!
You still judging my face the way a women would. We already know what you really want is some MEATY d!ck. In that same link you posted I addressed the crkkker too. But you a crkkker minded fck n//gga so of coarse you don't see nothing wrong with lying to try to save face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Bluestater 1,275,361
Egyptians are Caucasian, you stupid coons! (Apr '12) 8 min Cuckthatcoon 107
Why do Africans don't like African-Americans?" (Dec '11) 17 min Ms DP 215
white males live in fear of white women dating ... 29 min THX00451 13
Whiteys D E S P E R A T E to make blacks feel s... 33 min THX00451 12
I'm a Straight Up Dominican, Feel Me? 56 min tunafish 777 11
Masud Hoghughi 1 hr Giggs 6
Healing The Black Race... 3 hr PolakPotrafi 313
Egyptians in Egypt 6 hr African AE 411
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 6 hr Mike NYC 1,047