Are you accused of "Selling Out"?

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#25 Apr 11, 2014
Jawga Boy wrote:
Because you don't embrace the ghettorized culture, and you are not a thug.
Because you are trying every day to be a better person in life, and trying to become educated?
Because you don't spend all of your earning on sport shoes made in China for $3.00, and sold to you for $250,00 a pair. All of this is going on ,while some whine they can't find a job. Of course you can't, those sport shoes you're wearing cost you a job.
Are you courteous to the senior citizens and don't curse in front of them,because you grandmother is in their age group.
Do you worry from day to day, about what other races think of you?
Do you attempt to use correct English, or do you tend to "get down with the brothers", so you won't get accused of trying to "be white".
Have you yet learned that culture separates rather then skin color?
Do you love all Democrats, and will always vote for them no matter how dumb the person is that's running for office?
Do you try to associate yourself with all Africans?
Do you do any research for history on a college site, rather than try on a "black" site where so much of the "facts" are fabricated without proof?
Who was "first" in Montgomery Al, Rosa Parks, or Claudette Colvin?
https://www.facebook.com/PastAndPresentKingsa...
If you don't want to along with the rabble rousers, then you've sold out, according to the blacks in a lower class status.
I'm telling you not to be worried about the name calling, because the bottom feeders love to put you in a category in an attempt to hush you up ,so to speak.
Continue to do research on your past, keep getting an education, an it will bear fruit in the future.
Using most of your criteria, I'm a sellout and proud of it!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#26 Apr 11, 2014
Style wrote:
I'm tired of these fools who equate 'speaking' English and reading books with being a sell-out.
Malcolm X spoke perfect English, Louis Farrakhan speaks exemplary English. Ditto for Nelson Mandela. They all are/were men of letters and I don't think any reasonable person would accuse them of being less-than-black or sell-outs.
MY definition describes a Mind-set of a person who has traded their core 'racial' beliefs and principles in exchange for White approval and validation. We might described these persons as a 'Race traitors'. The classic archetype is the Negro Bed Wench and the Uncle Tom.
The irony of course is: NO ONE LIKES A TRAITOR. The people they are working against hate them (obviously), and the people who they are working for also hate them, because they KNOW if you are prepared to sell out your own kind, then ultimately you cannot be TRUSTED...OR RESPECTED.
well said!
GodBody

Jonesboro, GA

#27 Apr 11, 2014
Jax wrote:
What's the best way for a brotha to attract white women? Acting white or acting ghetto?
Exactly. The panty throwing fck boy is happy to talk like massa.
GodBody

Jonesboro, GA

#28 Apr 11, 2014
You could still tell Malcolm X wasnt a crkkka when he spoke.Did this reporters accent change after 12 seconds?If so,why did he feel the need to hide his natural accent and tone.

BlackJesus

Jonesboro, GA

#29 Apr 11, 2014
Fck these crkkkers. Fck the OP

English is a fairly new language and it doesnt vibrate very high when its words are pronounced,as opposed to hebrew and arabic words,which language vibrates very high.English has the lowest vibration is being used by the matrix to dumb down the masses

"You Must Give Them Back And Reject Their Tones, Voices, Frequencies And Vibrations And Take On Your Own; Learn Your Own Language, Vibrations And Tones And You Will Be Free Mentally."--Paa Nuwaup-u Mudrusu Tashrak(Nuwabian nation of moors)
Da color o my skin

South San Francisco, CA

#30 Apr 11, 2014
BlackJesus wrote:
Fck these crkkkers. Fck the OP
English is a fairly new language and it doesnt vibrate very high when its words are pronounced,as opposed to hebrew and arabic words,which language vibrates very high.English has the lowest vibration is being used by the matrix to dumb down the masses
"You Must Give Them Back And Reject Their Tones, Voices, Frequencies And Vibrations And Take On Your Own; Learn Your Own Language, Vibrations And Tones And You Will Be Free Mentally."--Paa Nuwaup-u Mudrusu Tashrak(Nuwabian nation of moors)
You sound like a bytch. Coming up with blakkk fantasies seems to be taking a toll on your monkey mind.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#31 Apr 12, 2014
silly trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
I get that is what you define it as. I'm just saying it does not have the same meaning as it did back in the 60's to me and others.
LOL - you can't steal words or phrases. It's all up for grabs. The American language is a mixture of phrases and words from people that came here from many different countries. And different words and phrases appear all the time and are adopted (correct term) by people all the time. I am almost speechless. There are really people that think they "own" words???? Strange.
KKKrackas? really? You run around using the 'n' word too? So are you ghetto and/or racist?
Actually, I am a little "ghetto", however that's not all that I am (there's the difference). And my utility of the term "KKKracka" depicts only a certain pedigree of whites, not the whole lump some of whites.

And I don't need you "schooling" me on the particulars of this [email protected]@rd!zed language known as English. I know & understand its origin of it just perfectly.

Lastly, no one's trying to place a monopoly on certain words & phrases but you know good and well that as much as whites despise Blacks, it never curtailed them from studying us, nor has it kept them from emulating us.

They hate, but they love!

Level 8

Location hidden

#32 Apr 12, 2014
GodBody wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. The panty throwing fck boy is happy to talk like massa.
^^^Here's another one that hates, but loves^^^

"Talk like massa", huh? Well, at least I CAN talk..."SLINGBLADE"!
http://cinedork.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/0...

Retarded muffcuka...
GodBody

Jonesboro, GA

#33 Apr 12, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>^^^Here's another one that hates, but loves^^^
"Talk like massa", huh? Well, at least I CAN talk..."SLINGBLADE"!
http://cinedork.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/0...
Retarded muffcuka...
You just as corny as a crakkka too. Did they teach you to throw panties at other men too like we saw you do a male topix poster? Fck n//gga

Level 8

Location hidden

#34 Apr 12, 2014
GodBody wrote:
<quoted text>You just as corny as a crakkka too. Did they teach you to throw panties at other men too like we saw you do a male topix poster? Fck n//gga
Get over it.

At this point, you're just wearing yourself out. Or...maybe you're just THAT toxic that you don't care what you look like fixating on me.
GodBody

Atlanta, GA

#35 Apr 12, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Get over it.
At this point, you're just wearing yourself out. Or...maybe you're just THAT toxic that you don't care what you look like fixating on me.
At this point? So at what point was you throwing panties at men ok?

Level 8

Location hidden

#36 Apr 12, 2014
GodBody wrote:
<quoted text>At this point? So at what point was you throwing panties at men ok?
Those were your sister's panties; I was just sharing the "wealth".

Leos share. I thought you knew that?
GodBody

Atlanta, GA

#37 Apr 12, 2014
Da color o my skin wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a bytch. Coming up with blakkk fantasies seems to be taking a toll on your monkey mind.
You a btch boy crkkka I would love to catch a fade with.send you home with pink and red marks and missing teeth.But we stuck on a computer so ill let you tongue wrestle with the other clowns that like to argue with you crkkkaz 24/7 on this site like women.

Level 8

Location hidden

#38 Apr 12, 2014
GodBody wrote:
<quoted text>You a btch boy crkkka I would love to catch a fade with.send you home with pink and red marks and missing teeth.But we stuck on a computer so ill let you tongue wrestle with the other clowns that like to argue with you crkkkaz 24/7 on this site like women.
Interesting. You'll ridicule those of us who "argue with crkkkaz" but you'll fervently argue with those of your own ethnicity ALL DAY/ ALL NIGHT.

"Kunta"? NOPE!

"Toby"? YUP!!

GodBody

Atlanta, GA

#39 Apr 12, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting. You'll ridicule those of us who "argue with crkkkaz" but you'll fervently argue with those of your own ethnicity ALL DAY/ ALL NIGHT.
"Kunta"? NOPE!
"Toby"? YUP!!
Crrkkkaz taught you to speak with a forked tongue btch n//gga. Most people come to my threads to learn about their history and metaphysics,and escape the usual topix drama argueing with crkkkaz all day.Every now and then ill get into it with a few punk ass btches and n//ggaz like you. I'm an equal oppertunist. Race or sex don't matter to me if u come at me the wrong way.I don't think Kunta would apporove of you throwing panties at men.
GodBody

Atlanta, GA

#40 Apr 12, 2014
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Those were your sister's panties; I was just sharing the "wealth".
Leos share. I thought you knew that?
But you said those where your panties,you said "if I where a women id throw my panties at you.are you gonna bring me flowers too? No homo".Those where your stankin ass panties you where tossing. My sisters don't fck with phaggot n//ggaz like you.Leos are drama queens.This is making your day.You're an attention whore. I thought u knew that fck boy.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#41 Apr 12, 2014
GodBody wrote:
<quoted text>At this point? So at what point was you throwing panties at men ok?
Good question!

Level 8

Location hidden

#42 Apr 12, 2014
GodBody wrote:
<quoted text>Crrkkkaz taught you to speak with a forked tongue btch n//gga. Most people come to my threads to learn about their history and metaphysics,and escape the usual topix drama argueing with crkkkaz all day.Every now and then ill get into it with a few punk ass btches and n//ggaz like you. I'm an equal oppertunist. Race or sex don't matter to me if u come at me the wrong way.I don't think Kunta would apporove of you throwing panties at men.
I keep telling you, those were your sister's drawls. Don't ask me which sister because I done "ran through" ALL OF 'EM...like Bo Jackson.

*shrugs*

And just where is this "equal opportunity" you're supposed to be dealin' out?? Your b!tch @zz reacted to me waaaay before you reacted to the KKKracka...and they sparked it with you first.

Just like I said...TOBY!

smfh

Level 8

Location hidden

#43 Apr 12, 2014
GodBody wrote:
<quoted text> But you said those where your panties,you said "if I where a women id throw my panties at you.are you gonna bring me flowers too? No homo".Those where your stankin ass panties you where tossing. My sisters don't fck with phaggot n//ggaz like you.Leos are drama queens.This is making your day.You're an attention whore. I thought u knew that fck boy.
...I'm the "attention wh0r3" yet you fired first. NO ONE here pines for attention like you, Cap. And the second you feel that someone is "gaining more attention", you start acting like "Mommy Dearest".

I see your little lapdog girlfriend swooped in to drag you out the flames...AGAIN! What, are you 2, "Snowy & Tintin"?

That's good...I'm glad "she's" here. I myself am an "equal opportunist" too.

Level 8

Location hidden

#44 Apr 12, 2014
Pretty gurl83 wrote:
<quoted text> Good question!
"SNOWY"...
http://i500.listal.com/image/5442943/250full....

*rolls up newspaper & SMACKS the SH!T out of your nose*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min The Donald_ 1,383,209
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 6 min dcool 829
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 16 min dcool 6,882
Taylor Swift hailed as Aryan Goddess 18 min ROMPER STOMPER 4
Detectives called Trayvon a n****r, and a thug 20 min Gremlin 5
Beauty of Nigerian brides, Why I will marry my own 23 min Stupid Thread 14
McDonald's to open restaurants run by robots 23 min RMGHispanic Causi... 41
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 40 min TranshumanX 44,850
Is BILL COSBY a Serial Rapist ? (Mar '15) 1 hr 2 Dogs 66
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 2 hr nave 34