Why Do BW Hate Jeremy Meeks?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#88 Jul 12, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, a lot of black men act cocky and conceited but are still very insecure and hypocritical.
Yep they were so jealous of this guy for no reason at all.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#89 Jul 12, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>To be fair many white guys on stormfront were also hating on this guy. And another thing we can't ignore that lightskin men were seen as alpha males because of white supremacy programming us to think that way. Funny how things change so fast because we have way more super rich darkskin men in entertainment and corporate America while lightskin men only succeed in politics.
Unlike with the bottom of the barrel white women, American white men are always jealous when their "prime" white women admire other races of men and strangely enough men from other cultures/countries. I saw a documentary on the British Music Invasion and when the Beatles first came over and the attractive american white women went wild over them. Beatles had to be under heavy security just not due to fan but american white men trying to get to them to beat the group up. Things are gradually beginning to change in the U.S..

Just like light skin black men were on top,had most money, education and professional careers because of their ancestry and white supremacy then the dark skin black men got on top, made the most money as far as black men goes due to the Civil Movement and the black and proud mentality. Now the positive positions seems to be swinging back toward light skin men. Starting with President Obama. Black men are too blind to see that they are busy producing their own replacements.

Level 8

Location hidden

#90 Jul 12, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yep they were so jealous of this guy for no reason at all.
Yep, such as man.

Location hidden

#91 Jul 12, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike with the bottom of the barrel white women, American white men are always jealous when their "prime" white women admire other races of men and strangely enough men from other cultures/countries. I saw a documentary on the British Music Invasion and when the Beatles first came over and the attractive american white women went wild over them. Beatles had to be under heavy security just not due to fan but american white men trying to get to them to beat the group up. Things are gradually beginning to change in the U.S..
Just like light skin black men were on top,had most money, education and professional careers because of their ancestry and white supremacy then the dark skin black men got on top, made the most money as far as black men goes due to the Civil Movement and the black and proud mentality. Now the positive positions seems to be swinging back toward light skin men. Starting with President Obama. Black men are too blind to see that they are busy producing their own replacements.
I have heard white racist attack foreign whites before so it's no surprise they wanted the Beatles dead lol jealous butts. I wouldn't say that lightskin men have ever been out of style because we always have successful ones but I believe much like lightskin women they may benefit from white supremacy while darkskin men succeeded in spite of it.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#92 Jul 12, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
At you know about the ones you have gotten caught.
I only knew about those I've met, and only a few. Maybe I am extrapolating too far.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#93 Jul 14, 2014
A shirtless non-black man next to a shirtless black man projects a strength of medium tan over dark complexion, even when both have same muscle composition. This is an advantage for the non-black over the black as it illustrates more self-esteem and confidence. Non-blacks generally feel better about their bodies while black men become increasingly self-conscious.
YeaRight

Charlotte, NC

#94 Jul 28, 2014
Ugh wrote:
Bi-racial Black Men like that is a grave threat to the White Man. He's Black rather he identifies as one or not. If dude clean up the tattoos, learn and speak proper English. Dress proper and show some humanity and compassion as a Man, brothers like that are the ultimate Alpha Male to the White women.
No White Man would come close. If you put a regular Black Man besides him with the same exotic appeal say......Tyson Bedford, he also, will be able to attract the same crowd a of White Women and the White Man would be an embarassing afterthought that White Women would tell them,
"Go away! Get lost, Loser!"
Now, take both of those kind of Black men (Meeks and Bedford) and put them among all Black Women and get your best-looking White Man, I bet the Black Women of all shades and ethnicity will go for Meeks and Bedford over that White Man.
The Truth hurts.
The Black Man is simply superior than the White Man. And the Black Man can win the heart of White Women even in the White Man's White Supremacy Society. That, again, is power and Alpha Male-eques.
In a Black Supremacy society on men like Meeks and Bedford, the White Man will be a last resort pick, and that Black Woman and White Woman will feel they are trading down to be with an inferior Ape.
Sorry White Man but the Truth just don't like you. Oh well.
If black men were supreme then why when a white man minding his business has something better black men be like punk ass white boy and be jealous. You say your better but the race card gets played when it comes to our equal rights as white and black race. You brag about being Supreme but bitch about not getting treated equal. Deep down you dont want equal, you want more and are the reason black people get a bad rep. A man that treats his woman like a Queen in the public and he be the king in the bedroom will always get the woman regardless of color. Make your mind up better or equals. Can't play it when its whats in your favor playa! Biracial man speaking
Cinnamon

Quincy, MA

#95 Aug 8, 2014
Get a life!

Level 8

Location hidden

#96 Aug 8, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I have heard white racist attack foreign whites before so it's no surprise they wanted the Beatles dead lol jealous butts. I wouldn't say that lightskin men have ever been out of style because we always have successful ones but I believe much like lightskin women they may benefit from white supremacy while darkskin men succeeded in spite of it.
True from the racists viewpoint if another man is not exactly of their culture and thinking then racists are leery of them. Now do I think that later on in the 1960s with the Civil Rights victory and the I black and proud mentality, I do think the once popular mulatto or light skin male( I am talking about the actually light skin bm and not the brown skin bm who say they are light skin) did lose a lot of status and many in cases were ridiculed in the black community while the mulatto or light skin female remained as popular as ever.

During this period of black is beautiful, the dark skin male benefited in both the black and the white communities. The black community use the dark skin males to represent the true black brothers and fighters of their black society while light skin bm were looked upon as a weaker less manly form of black men in most but not all cases. Whites now took their clue from the black community and started to promote the strong black man image with dark skin that kicks the racist white system's azz. Thus actors like Richard Roundtree,Thalmus Rasulala , Fred Williamson all dark skin except for Ron Oneal. Now with black men's new, heroric, sex symbol image, white women wanted to see what all of the howling was about so dark skin black men benefited with not only black women of all shades but with nonblack women also.

The only ones to lose were the black women with very dark skin(not talking about the medium or light brown bw) because dark skin women did not benefit at like the dark skin bm did from the "Black is Beautiful" propaganda. Dark skin black women were seen as less attractive and more plain than ever before. So I feel that it was dark skin black women like Cicely Tyson, Judy Pace and Shirley Chisholm etc.. are the ones to me who made it not because but in spite of their color.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/9a9f526f9df9411409...

http://www.blackrunway.com/blog/images/2009/0...

Level 8

Location hidden

#97 Aug 8, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I only knew about those I've met, and only a few. Maybe I am extrapolating too far.
Ok.

Level 8

Location hidden

#98 Aug 8, 2014
I think this is so funny, a black man started this thread to promote the lie that black women were jealous and hated handsome biracial Meeks because he chose to marry a white white woman but instead of showing that, this thread only showed how insecure and jealous of Meeks a lot black men are because all races, creeds and colors of women are flipping for Meeks and darker skin black men feel left out. LMBAO!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#99 Aug 8, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
True from the racists viewpoint if another man is not exactly of their culture and thinking then racists are leery of them. Now do I think that later on in the 1960s with the Civil Rights victory and the I black and proud mentality, I do think the once popular mulatto or light skin male( I am talking about the actually light skin bm and not the brown skin bm who say they are light skin) did lose a lot of status and many in cases were ridiculed in the black community while the mulatto or light skin female remained as popular as ever.
During this period of black is beautiful, the dark skin male benefited in both the black and the white communities. The black community use the dark skin males to represent the true black brothers and fighters of their black society while light skin bm were looked upon as a weaker less manly form of black men in most but not all cases. Whites now took their clue from the black community and started to promote the strong black man image with dark skin that kicks the racist white system's azz. Thus actors like Richard Roundtree,Thalmus Rasulala , Fred Williamson all dark skin except for Ron Oneal. Now with black men's new, heroric, sex symbol image, white women wanted to see what all of the howling was about so dark skin black men benefited with not only black women of all shades but with nonblack women also.
The only ones to lose were the black women with very dark skin(not talking about the medium or light brown bw) because dark skin women did not benefit at like the dark skin bm did from the "Black is Beautiful" propaganda. Dark skin black women were seen as less attractive and more plain than ever before. So I feel that it was dark skin black women like Cicely Tyson, Judy Pace and Shirley Chisholm etc.. are the ones to me who made it not because but in spite of their color.
http://38.media.tumblr.com/9a9f526f9df9411409...
http://www.blackrunway.com/blog/images/2009/0...
Both darkskin men and women had to do with colorism and we all made it in spite of. I also hate that BW think that darkskin have to fight for us but not lightskin men. Lightskin males got just as much as an advantage of the females but if they don't take advantage then that is not my problem.

Level 8

Location hidden

#100 Aug 8, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Both darkskin men and women had to do with colorism and we all made it in spite of. I also hate that BW think that darkskin have to fight for us but not lightskin men. Lightskin males got just as much as an advantage of the females but if they don't take advantage then that is not my problem.
Both dark skin bw and dark skin bm do have to deal with colorism from both whites and blacks and sometimes promoted it themselves. Thus D-S black women's road to success was usually far more bumpier than that of D-S black men.

Location hidden

#101 Aug 8, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Both dark skin bw and dark skin bm do have to deal with colorism from both whites and blacks and sometimes promoted it themselves. Thus D-S black women's road to success was usually far more bumpier than that of D-S black men.
I agree and I sympathize for darkskin men but they don't for us and many ignore the fact that lots of whites see darkskin or all BW as threatening. And not just in the physical sense but perhaps they fear we can out perform them and take their jobs.

Level 8

Location hidden

#102 Aug 8, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree and I sympathize for darkskin men but they don't for us and many ignore the fact that lots of whites see darkskin or all BW as threatening. And not just in the physical sense but perhaps they fear we can out perform them and take their jobs.
What about for dark skin black women??? As I stated earlier such black women have had it rougher than anyone and with black men's help. I don't see dark skin black women expecting for dark skin black men to step up for them either. So you think white men see dark skin black women as a threat? Sorry Sassy but though many black men may feel that way, I disagree that white men do to. White men are the ones who created the whole strong black woman image to shame black men and keep the purest of black men and black women at odds during slavery and to many black men's great shame they fell and keep on falling for it. As for the black women who believe that they are now stronger than or pose a treat to the white men they are only frankensteinas who fail to realize that white men are the ones who created their image for them and can shut it down also if they choose to. So it is best for black women to be themselves, learning and growing on their on terms than to follow some man made image that was assigned to them. Just my 2 cents.

Level 8

Location hidden

#103 Aug 8, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree and I sympathize for darkskin men.
Another thing, black women sympathizing or feeling sorry for black men's plight, only supports the mentality that black men are less than white men and keeps them stagnate. Lazy, unambitious black men feed off of that.
Ashleigh

San Antonio, TX

#104 Aug 9, 2014
Ugh wrote:
Bi-racial Black Men like that is a grave threat to the White Man. He's Black rather he identifies as one or not. If dude clean up the tattoos, learn and speak proper English. Dress proper and show some humanity and compassion as a Man, brothers like that are the ultimate Alpha Male to the White women.
No White Man would come close. If you put a regular Black Man besides him with the same exotic appeal say......Tyson Bedford, he also, will be able to attract the same crowd a of White Women and the White Man would be an embarassing afterthought that White Women would tell them,
"Go away! Get lost, Loser!"
Now, take both of those kind of Black men (Meeks and Bedford) and put them among all Black Women and get your best-looking White Man, I bet the Black Women of all shades and ethnicity will go for Meeks and Bedford over that White Man.
The Truth hurts.
The Black Man is simply superior than the White Man. And the Black Man can win the heart of White Women even in the White Man's White Supremacy Society. That, again, is power and Alpha Male-eques.
In a Black Supremacy society on men like Meeks and Bedford, the White Man will be a last resort pick, and that Black Woman and White Woman will feel they are trading down to be with an inferior Ape.
Sorry White Man but the Truth just don't like you. Oh well.
Jeremy Meeks is not attractive and Tyson beckfor is overrated (nice body though )

Since: Jun 14

Downey, CA

#108 Aug 9, 2014
AceHood wrote:
Is it because he's married to a WW?
http://www.people.com/article/jeremy-meeks-mo...
LOL your name is AceHood enough said...

Level 8

Spotted World

#109 Aug 9, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Another thing, black women sympathizing or feeling sorry for black men's plight, only supports the mentality that black men are less than white men and keeps them stagnate. Lazy, unambitious black men feed off of that.
Come to think of that, that applies to WP too. That is my opinion of the White liberals. On the surface, they "sympathize" and will even throw crumbs their way to assuage their feelings of guilt, but below the surface, they have among the most racist feelings, and quite a few profit off of "ending racism" much like the scientists who are "trying to cure cancer." Neither would be making money or becoming powerful if their stated goals were ever reached.

The other party is more bark than bite. The same Republicans who are talking sh*t are the ones most likely to come to the aid of BP in important matters. If they are about to lose their apartment or something, one of the openly bigoted types may reluctantly come to their aid when nobody else is bothering at all.

Level 8

Spotted World

#110 Aug 9, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
What about for dark skin black women??? As I stated earlier such black women have had it rougher than anyone and with black men's help. I don't see dark skin black women expecting for dark skin black men to step up for them either. So you think white men see dark skin black women as a threat? Sorry Sassy but though many black men may feel that way, I disagree that white men do to. White men are the ones who created the whole strong black woman image to shame black men and keep the purest of black men and black women at odds during slavery and to many black men's great shame they fell and keep on falling for it. As for the black women who believe that they are now stronger than or pose a treat to the white men they are only frankensteinas who fail to realize that white men are the ones who created their image for them and can shut it down also if they choose to. So it is best for black women to be themselves, learning and growing on their on terms than to follow some man made image that was assigned to them. Just my 2 cents.
Looking at the whole picture, I don't know what to say. It is a self-fulfilling loop it seems, or a catch-22 as some call it. Ideally, they could follow the WW script, but there is a couple of problems with that. The WW's script has been destroyed, so there isn't really a single unified one (or they wouldn't be chasing brothers). But anyone who follows the traditional WW's script will be likely to be suckers to be taken advantage of by BM. Even as a WW, I've had to pick up the strong, independent model.

I don't think the problem is all "White People." No, it is a ruling and mostly invisible subset, and they are attacking ALL unified groups. For instance, consider the peaceful pro-White groups. Before long, the FBI or whoever would infiltrate them and plant weapons. The same happened in non-violent Black activist groups. So we are all being played. The rich White libs (who feel guilty for being rich and White and believe ALL WP should be help back when it is THEY who are the problem) constantly make the Conservatives look bad in order to keep BP from running to them and picking up their ideals of independence, morality, success, etc.(And no, they are not perfect either, and yes, they are compromised too.)

You might be interested in the Sega Genesis game called Traysia. If you don't have a console, there are some emulators available for the PC, and you might luck out and find the Traysia ROM online, or in a torrent, or on a file-sharing network. There are also walkthroughs and cheat guides available. It starts out with a guy named Roy, he has a girlfriend named Traysia, but he is rather young and doesn't want to settle down. He meets up with a group that was being paid by the town's leaders to kill monsters and joins. He soon discovers Floyd is a traitor and that he was part of another group who killed the town leaders while they were out. So he and the other 2 were the scapegoats, as were the wizards who opposed the ones who were involved. So they cannot go home until the whole conspiracy is laid to rest, since they would likely be imprisoned. But they find it wasn't just there. A number of other towns had the same story where people infiltrated and took over, all while setting up innocent people against each other.

I mention the game because it is a whole lot like the one world government conspiracy and similar to what we see. Even Michael Jackson was ready to come forward with some sort of secret knowledge about the media industry and the powers that be. Then he overdosed - how convenient for the "elite" he was about to expose.

Just some pondering.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,236,495
my cat has a double nipple 6 min CrackerJack 4
More Duggar sickness 8 min Sir Jethro 6
White men are better lovers? 9 min lilsexkitten 148
News Black bus driver endured racist slurs at Brookl... 10 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
Afrikaners are not African, not up for DEBATE (Jan '13) 12 min Stupid Thread 55
The African American Chemist who Invented Corti... 13 min Oh No You Di-nt 13
The White Man Is The Devil.........Really! 15 min Oh No You Di-nt 78
Sweden is the model country for whites 25 min selina london 54
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 54 min johnplustwomore 691
News Best Poverty Cure: Escape From Baltimore 1 hr Big Knob 15
More from around the web