Why Most Black Women Can’t Date White...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#968 Mar 7, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Pierre
I see Plenty of Sorry Azz BM around you who live off and prey on White women and smirk in Black women's faces! They fake sickness, don't come to work, make up Cancer stories..........LMAO
I even know a few who Lives off White women and Fathered kids with White women outside their relationship!
Your worried about IR BW!
The blogs are telling Educated Black women to run; I don't blame them less you don't have anything! As we know its not like Black men get married; your just out for yourselves.
You won't even take care of your kids; but you'll take care of kids by a White man and White woman while neglecting your own kids and families!
Now tha'ts a SLAVE MENTALITY!
Nothing wrong with IR relationships but when you don't take care of your own like many Black males; I don't blame Black women for running! We are telling all younger Black women to focus on dating/marrying out and their not only listening their doing it!
This is what you wanted for the race based on your actions; so deal with it!
when i get in my Benz hahah this be on "Gucci Mane Never See feat Verse Simmonds Trap God ( NEW 2012 Mixtape )
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#969 Mar 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>when i get in my Benz hahah this be on "Gucci Mane Never See feat Verse Simmonds Trap God ( NEW 2012 Mixtape )
MACEO

Match.com responded! Again, I will take action against you or your place of employment!

Try me!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#970 Mar 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>when i get in my Benz hahah this be on "Gucci Mane Never See feat Verse Simmonds Trap God ( NEW 2012 Mixtape )
MACEO

Do you mean like you support White women for decades thereby uplifting White males?

You have Double standards!

All of my GF who dated White men are all married to White men! Every7 Black women that I know with a Black man rarely gets married but there's a 85 to 90% chance of being use or they try to live off her!

What about Jeff he lives off a White woman and didn't want to work. He did that 3 times now! He married 2 White women and one biracial and wanted all of them to pay his bills! He even faked an illness to live off a White woman! LmAO

You sound too ashamed to admit because you said Black men don't live this way but Black men you know do this in your face and your ashamed! LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#971 Mar 7, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
MACEO

Look Bytch, you lost everything, like a FOOL so I don't really have any respect for you!

Because you have NO RESPECT FOR YOURSELF! LMAO

Level 8

Location hidden

#972 Mar 8, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Look Bytch, you lost everything, like a FOOL so I don't really have any respect for you!
your crazy, this net have drove you ass off the edge , you needs help,yo crazy ass just put me in yo crazy ass world,you knows nothing bout me,you just made all that crazy mess up,you dont even know me,you read what i want you to know, your a nut case

Level 8

Location hidden

#974 Mar 8, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
freak what type you dont do, tell me

Level 8

Location hidden

#975 Mar 8, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
what club you woek at, yo ass pop up after club hours hahahah,how many drinks you serve tonite? hahahah oh you steals from work i can tell yo kind,you is a crook,steal shit from peoples? from yo job? do you work at club???

Level 8

Location hidden

#976 Mar 8, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
you is a after hour drink server , at a club, you pop up we hours or your a Track walker,out trying to sell yo self for drug habit? sis i will help you! tell me bout it, because somethings bothering you real bad, yo daddy left you? you was raised messed up, i looked at yo town bitch yo ass stay in country, your a country girl, your full of Hate anyway,you needs to seek help, because you have menal problem with black males, your a danger to them an your self, you needs help! we can talk, i see you needs help, you can come out the madness if you want to! i will help you! but you must open up a lil, i knows no one ever been inside yo mind, to see your thoughts, ok let me help you not hate! your anger will destroy you

Level 8

Location hidden

#977 Mar 8, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
look sis, its like this black males conditions came from plantation,ok 350 years of out right VIOLENCE was dont on him ,in a strange land, see we aint from here, our minds knows this our body knows this,ok we have been thru alot, ok we doing good besides the bro an sis thats still at bottom doing bad, ok they suffered more from the effect of what happen to us them others,we act our our experience in different ways,OPPRESSION MAKE YOU DO STRANGE THINGS,

Level 8

Location hidden

#978 Mar 8, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
some would like to think im trying to get at you,NOPE my flow way diff, i wants to know why you hate bro so much,an if your black then he is part of you which make you hate yo self?
Anonymous

Triangle, VA

#979 Mar 8, 2013
SadbutFalse still at it heh?? LOL. Still in reference to this post, most black women don't desire to date white men. I see they're still on this in Topix??? I truly do believe it is mostly Asian women and Latino women that date and want to date white men. Statistics prove this to still be the case. Also, a lot of mixed raced (black and white) women date white men. But still not very many black women at all, at least not black american women. I know a lot of African women date white men too, more so than black American women. I've even heard white men say that it's easier to date a African woman because they are more open to dating white men. And at least half of black European women. So there you have as far as I know and have seen or been told.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#980 Mar 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>your crazy, this net have drove you ass off the edge , you needs help,yo crazy ass just put me in yo crazy ass world,you knows nothing bout me,you just made all that crazy mess up,you dont even know me,you read what i want you to know, your a nut case
MACEO the fool & Scoffer

Is that why you act "Childish, Immature and insecure"? No Man wanted to deal with you when you were younger!

Sad to see someone almost 60 years old act so childish, insecure and immature but that's part of the Baby Boy syndrome from not having any Fathers!

Your Father didnt care about you and it shows! Sadly most never do for their sons or offer then any guidance; they're ashamed of their lives towards the back end and run to church because their children won't deal with them and hate them!

You have over 400 profile and you talk to them! Your a FOOL and a Scoffer!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#981 Mar 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>your crazy, this net have drove you ass off the edge , you needs help,yo crazy ass just put me in yo crazy ass world,you knows nothing bout me,you just made all that crazy mess up,you dont even know me,you read what i want you to know, your a nut case
MACEO

BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#982 Mar 8, 2013
gardennymph2013 wrote:
SadbutFalse still at it heh?? LOL. Still in reference to this post, most black women don't desire to date white men. I see they're still on this in Topix??? I truly do believe it is motold.
MACEO

Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#983 Mar 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>some would like to think im trying to get at you,NOPE my flow way diff, i wants to know why you hate bro so much,an if your black then he is part of you which make you hate yo self?
MACE & 400 PROFILES! LMAO

MACEO

Level 8

Location hidden

#984 Mar 8, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACE & 400 PROFILES! LMAO
MACEO
same weak ass line, your full of it, you want to know how old am i? im 37, an i have everything i want, what did i lose? an from whom? see how crazy you sound, you cant talk shit into reality, that weak when you dont have nothing to say, you hide, drop shit an run, your a cop out, you run from truth

Level 8

Location hidden

#985 Mar 8, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACE & 400 PROFILES! LMAO
MACEO
yo ass is crazy, you lost everything all it is, you smoke crack? you on the COOKIES, you been smoking all night an just came down? lol geek monster you, you turn tricks for crack? you needs help!!! you anger came from deep you hurt an needs help
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#986 Mar 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>yo ass is crazy, you lost everything all it is, you smoke crack? you on the COOKIES, you been smoking all night an just came down? lol geek monster you, you turn tricks for crack? you needs help!!! you anger came from deep you hurt an needs help
MACEO

YOUR ON METH AND YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE IT!

MACE0 & 400 PROFILES! LMAO

Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#987 Mar 8, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>same weak ass line, your full of it, you want to know how old am i? im 37, an i have everything i want, what did i lose? an from whom? see how crazy you sound, you cant talk shit into reality, that weak when you dont have nothing to say, you hide, drop shit an run, your a cop out, you run from truth
MACEO

YOUR ON METH AND YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE IT!

MACE0 & 400 PROFILES! LMAO

Anonymous

Triangle, VA

#988 Mar 9, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Bytch???? LOL. Yeah you are crazy. Some black man must have gone up you with a garden tool or something. You have no respect for yourself, and it shows everytime you go singing the praises of white men on this forum. You are so embarrassing. I hope you are not black, which I don't think you are. There is no way.

Oh, and what have I lost??? LOL. Whether you are a man or a woman,(or some men or women) some black man must have done a job on you. I am so sorry, I really am. Because your mind is definitely cracked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,601,967
Maceo is the Stupidest Fat Black Unemployed Eff... 5 min Hmm the meanie 2
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 9 min Samantha 47
Racist Bill Maher EXPOSED (Feb '17) 12 min TROLL FANATIC 23
Topix AntiFa Nation 🏴✊🔥 16 min TROLL FANATIC 24
My Pum Pum 25 min TROLL FANATIC 15
God Still Shaking Mexico 🇲🇽a... 31 min God is Racist 5
Their dirty laundry 1 hr New Flava 101
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 4 hr lemur john bolton 50
More from around the web