Why Most Black Women Can’t Date White...
Sadbuttrue

District Heights, MD

#916 Jul 19, 2012
Classic_s wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so you obviously quoted the wrong person...
MACEO

You have over 400 profiles on topix! You can't hide; your diction never changes MACEO! lmao

“Breakin' lotta hearts out here”

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#917 Jul 19, 2012
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
You have over 400 profiles on topix! You can't hide; your diction never changes MACEO! lmao
You make no sense. See a doctor.
21st Century

Sanford, NC

#919 Aug 28, 2012
I am a black woman and I am currently dating a white man. I don't consider myself to be the "ghetto" type of a black woman. I handle myself well and I feel like being attracted to someone doesn't depend on race, it depends on how those two attract to eachother whether there is chemistry between the two or not.
This is the 21st Century, we see blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics and Latinos dating outside their race. To be honest, black is beautiful but it all depends on how that black woman carries herself. We can't have black woman walking around America with their butts in the air acting a fool in the media, and not expect to be judged. Black woman are not all the same, some are made up differently. Think about it.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#920 Aug 28, 2012
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
MACEO, I never said White men were perfect! As well as there are alot of black men who are pedofiles, stalkers and criminal. Almost 65% of Black girls are raped or molested by older Black men who "Prey" on young girls; they don't even offer any protection nor do they provide!
As far as White males, If they get divorced they seek out another mate and get married. I don't see them practicing "Self destructive" lifestyles as the "Norm" like Black men do!
The average white males makes 80k while the average Black male makes 30k.
They grow up get married which is a form of respecting the woman as well as her family! Since you don't have a Father and he never shown what how important it is to leave a "Legecy"you could care less! That's why you made alot of the dumb decisions that you made.
Its' also the reason why you married some "Low rate" White woman and thought you had something!
Settling is not an option for me! I rather be alone or date/marry outside the race. Not dealing with Lowly Black males as well as dating White males or other men who are educated and quality is the answer; not settling.
Other men will date/marry a black woman if she's attractive and has class.
All of my GF's who dated White men got married in less than 1 year as well as they all live well! They don't even have the hassles or disrespect that Black men would often bring they way!
Nobody has time for black males foolishness. If you want a Low rate White woman; nobody cares.
the goal is to get away from Lowly High Risk Warped Mentality Black males who don't do for their own women and children!
Black women are RUNNING from black males IN LARGE NUMBERS!
You can't tell me that Black women want Black males; I tell you that your a liar! If it's a Black woman she's ghetto or co dependent.
Yes, I do know some decent black men but there not the norm they RARE in the RACE!
SO RARE that I'm not stick with Black males because the average Black women gets nothing but disrespect for dating/supporting or uplifting Black males; you don't even respect you female friends and do the same BS to them!
I'm very observant, but I don't tolerate Bull schitt! I"m not going to be one of those dumb woman like your Ex White wife! She selected a No Good Black man and walked away from her marriage with only your disrespect!
What a FOOL! I can learn from others !
Baby, Baby pleasE! I'm beggin you to come back to me! No more white womenz fo me. I promise. I'll even give you foot massages, baby! You know bad your corns can get! Come back!

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#922 Aug 29, 2012
21st Century wrote:
I am a black woman and I am currently dating a white man. I don't consider myself to be the "ghetto" type of a black woman. I handle myself well and I feel like being attracted to someone doesn't depend on race, it depends on how those two attract to eachother whether there is chemistry between the two or not.
This is the 21st Century, we see blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics and Latinos dating outside their race. To be honest, black is beautiful but it all depends on how that black woman carries herself. We can't have black woman walking around America with their butts in the air acting a fool in the media, and not expect to be judged. Black woman are not all the same, some are made up differently. Think about it.
Ah if there were more like you!
LovinLife1974

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#924 Aug 29, 2012
u silly minded young IRBW dummys donnt see the relevence the past has with the present and future, what a pity. u just arent connecting the dots..:( all your worried about is having a faithful reliable white turd to call your own...:) these white turds could care less about your deperate black asses

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#926 Sep 7, 2012
LovinLife1974 wrote:
u silly minded young IRBW dummys donnt see the relevence the past has with the present and future, what a pity. u just arent connecting the dots..:( all your worried about is having a faithful reliable white turd to call your own...:) these white turds could care less about your deperate black asses
And you're mad because???

Live and let live. If a sista wants a white man by her side, let her have that.

Your focus should be more on why so many brothas are literally killing each other out in these streets . Wake up.

Level 7

Location hidden

#928 Sep 10, 2012
Nia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're mad because???
Live and let live. If a sista wants a white man by her side, let her have that.
Sing it sista!
tyraisha

Brooklyn, NY

#931 Oct 27, 2012
i feel that race is nothing, it's nothing at all. We all work the same way inside, the whole reason why we have blacks and whites because we gave a culture to it. I am African really light and all and amused at the comments. You can have your preferences and all but in my experience I never saw a white man black woman in real life other than on the tv or net. I love black men but wont deny myself to that only race because when love comes it doesn't come with a certain rule or race. Knowledge from a 14-year old girl:)
lantern

Monticello, IN

#932 Nov 4, 2012
because they don't want anyone to pass as white and give the black community all the money...
Jennifer

Falkirk, UK

#933 Nov 4, 2012
blacksexyman82 wrote:
Yeah people are shocked white men want to date Black female super model.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1SISm-cD-IYXX
Who doesnt want to date a super model
show me a Handsome white man and an average looking black woman and i will shutup about IR bw.
White men are not into black women like that. White men like all men love Hot sexy women.
Some hot white men actually run after the average looking black women rather than the hot ones, probably because they are less intimidating & they make them less insecure.
The stunning black women with white men are normally with confident rich white/arab men.
The average english/german/swedish white men also don't have as much confidence with approaching women as the italian/french/portugese white men normally. Italian men get with more stunning women no doubt than german white men.

Level 7

Location hidden

#934 Nov 4, 2012
Using a woman for sex isnt the same as having a relationship.

I find it stunning how when white men chase BW for sex, it is somehow a good, noble thing, but when BW chase sex, they are lowlife deadbeat dogs.

BW..smh...
Jennifer

Falkirk, UK

#935 Nov 4, 2012
One thing i agree on is that white normally marry classy black women but it is same with the black women black men marry, most men prefer to marry a classy woman not some woman who sleeps around, takes drugs, swears & belches every second word.

Level 7

Location hidden

#936 Nov 4, 2012
correction: when BM chase sex
Jennifer

Falkirk, UK

#937 Nov 4, 2012
Double standard dev, it is the same for any race of men/women.

Level 7

Location hidden

#938 Nov 4, 2012
Jennifer wrote:
Double standard dev, it is the same for any race of men/women.
Not with crazy IRBW, especially on Topix.

A booty chasing white boy is a god among men..a booty chasing BM is an immature, deadbeat dog. According to Topix IRBW.

Level 7

Location hidden

#939 Nov 5, 2012
Jennifer wrote:
One thing i agree on is that white normally marry classy black women but it is same with the black women black men marry, most men prefer to marry a classy woman not some woman who sleeps around, takes drugs, swears & belches every second word.
If she's got the booty she can belch all she wants.
Jax

Stockbridge, GA

#940 Dec 6, 2012
Black women can't be expected to be the apple of any white man's eye. Some understand that and might enjoy it or be embarrassed by it, if they are embarrassed by it they'll usually try to convince themselves and even white men that white men like them (lol) meanwhile white men actually making studies to call them ugly. However they cope with it they're all braindead sluts when it comes to white cock. The control white men have over them , and watching them make fools of themselves to impress white men, is kind of arousing.
Marian lowery

Buckhannon, WV

#942 Jan 9, 2013
All y'all hater out there against black woman please be the f quite I'm a black woman who's in luv with a white man. And he's cute and I luv the way he makes me feels sooooo stop being jealous.all white woman date black man go for it I'm not a hater I just don't go out with Black man no more.
Bunya

Brooklyn, NY

#943 Jan 25, 2013
blacksexyman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Off course we are, and when the IR black women start threads bashing Bm, you thumb them up right. GTFO
First of all I see a lot more dark skinned black women with white men then the other way around second all black men do is bash black women talking about how they only date white women and how black women are hoes and bitches it is not very common for a black women to bash a black man I date out because I am not really all that attracted to black guys not saying that I wouldn't date one I have mainly dated white Hispanic or Asian I guess it comes to personal preference but your argument is invalid

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Henry 1,431,609
Morning Consult Poll: Trump winning! 2 min TheOriginalDoby 10
Why are blacks less intelligent that gorillas? 2 min White and Armed 4
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 2 min Hebrew Supremacist 236
Why won't Black men leave me alone? (Nov '08) 6 min harv 25
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 16 min WasteWater 1,235
I am a Cave beast from the Ural Mts 17 min cave beast 1
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 52 min FABULICIOUS 35,232
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Real 48,752
Is There a subtle genocide going on in the Us ??? 1 hr dcool 108