Since: Nov 07

Small town, Ohio

#2 Oct 19, 2011
Feel better now?

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Oct 19, 2011
Im going to disagree. Each person is an individual. That means you don't have to fall into the scope if what others perceive as "black" or "white." I personally don't like white rappers, but I'll look at a hard working and educated man. Yes, most relationships IR are between Asian women and WM, but when you let statistics determine your desirability and self worth, you're holding yourself back. Represent and see the beauty in yourself. I find it interesting how the writer of this post talks about the features of BW because when I see WM with BW, 8 out of 10 they have dark skin and natural hair.
blacksexyman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
I Robot i 100% agree.
most of the Bw who date white men are either, super hot black women who any men would want, or are white washed valley girl black women.
most white men want asian or white women.
no one can tell me any different.
and the white men the average ones who date black women are losers, fat, or wana be white rappers.
blacksexyman82

Germantown, MD

#6 Oct 19, 2011
VirgoSLC wrote:
Im going to disagree. Each person is an individual. That means you don't have to fall into the scope if what others perceive as "black" or "white." I personally don't like white rappers, but I'll look at a hard working and educated man. Yes, most relationships IR are between Asian women and WM, but when you let statistics determine your desirability and self worth, you're holding yourself back. Represent and see the beauty in yourself. I find it interesting how the writer of this post talks about the features of BW because when I see WM with BW, 8 out of 10 they have dark skin and natural hair.
<quoted text>
So your basically telling me to stop using stats to shape my opinion, and then you give me a stat to state your point ok. you black women make terrible lawyers.
blacksexyman82

Germantown, MD

#7 Oct 19, 2011
Yeah people are shocked white men want to date Black female super model.

Who doesnt want to date a super model

show me a Handsome white man and an average looking black woman and i will shutup about IR bw.

White men are not into black women like that. White men like all men love Hot sexy women.
A Jessica White fan

London, UK

#8 Oct 19, 2011
VirgoSLC wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree most of white men I have seen are with mixed-race black women like Halle Berry, Leona Lewis, Stacey Dash etc very few go for Model-seque beautiful dark skinned black women.

Level 5

Location hidden

#9 Oct 19, 2011
Come Northwest. I don't like ugly men and I'm not a Victoria Secret model. A lot of my friends are handsome as well as the men who ask me out. My skin is brown and my hair is natural. I like good looking and mostly musclar men. I often get asked out by the pretty missionary guy.
blacksexyman82 wrote:
Yeah people are shocked white men want to date Black female super model.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1SISm-cD-IYXX
Who doesnt want to date a super model
show me a Handsome white man and an average looking black woman and i will shutup about IR bw.
White men are not into black women like that. White men like all men love Hot sexy women.

Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10 Oct 19, 2011
blacksexyman82 wrote:
not really. i have seen some bw w wm that they could do a lot better with, but bm really have no room to talk about dating down when it comes to IR. bw date on their level more often than bm when in IR relationships
blacksexyman82

Germantown, MD

#11 Oct 19, 2011
A Jessica White fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree most of white men I have seen are with mixed-race black women like Halle Berry, Leona Lewis, Stacey Dash etc very few go for Model-seque beautiful dark skinned black women.
Exactly i have seen white men with more biracial or light skin black women than dark skin.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#12 Oct 19, 2011
Any Black men that agrees with these trolls on this racist site are weak and a coward.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13 Oct 19, 2011
Grey December wrote:
<quoted text>
not really. i have seen some bw w wm that they could do a lot better with, but bm really have no room to talk about dating down when it comes to IR. bw date on their level more often than bm when in IR relationships
Says the lesbian..why do most people see the bm as the asian women in men (in terms of I/R) and see bw as asian men of the women(losers with in I/R)???
blacksexyman82

Germantown, MD

#14 Oct 19, 2011
VirgoSLC wrote:
Come Northwest. I don't like ugly men and I'm not a Victoria Secret model. A lot of my friends are handsome as well as the men who ask me out. My skin is brown and my hair is natural. I like good looking and mostly musclar men. I often get asked out by the pretty missionary guy.
<quoted text>
Ok not to hurt your feelings but if Vagina grew on trees , men would ask them out, getting asked out by alot of guys doesn't mean they really want to get to know you and date you, it means i wana get iny our pants its hammer time.

Level 5

Location hidden

#15 Oct 19, 2011
blacksexyman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly i have seen white men with more biracial or light skin black women than dark skin.
I see more WM with African women who are dark skinned. Darker AA too. Rarely light skin.
blacksexyman82

Germantown, MD

#16 Oct 19, 2011
Grey December wrote:
<quoted text>
greg boy, dont bring your black man hate into this thread, we are talking about Blk women are the low class white men they get.

like i said before,
the white men that get black women eithe r g o for the hot super model black women , or get black female celebs, or the black woman is dating below her level with some average goofy looking white dude. White dude that will need a tan too lol,you know how pale white people get in the winter looking like pigs.
blacksexyman82

Germantown, MD

#17 Oct 19, 2011
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Says the lesbian..why do most people see the bm as the asian women in men (in terms of I/R) and see bw as asian men of the women(losers with in I/R)???
"Says the lesbians" haha Anti Chaos is reaching Hall of fame level poster right now.

Level 5

Location hidden

#18 Oct 19, 2011
blacksexyman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok not to hurt your feelings but if Vagina grew on trees , men would ask them out, getting asked out by alot of guys doesn't mean they really want to get to know you and date you, it means i wana get iny our pants its hammer time.
That would go for any race of men. They are waiting and spending a lot of money. White missionaries are marrying these dark skin African ladies.
blacksexyman82

Germantown, MD

#19 Oct 19, 2011
MsNewNew wrote:
Any Black men that agrees with these trolls on this racist site are weak and a coward.
Off course we are, and when the IR black women start threads bashing Bm, you thumb them up right. GTFO
blacksexyman82

Germantown, MD

#20 Oct 19, 2011
VirgoSLC wrote:
<quoted text> That would go for any race of men. They are waiting and spending a lot of money. White missionaries are marrying these dark skin African ladies.
Great awesome,so why are you telling me this, go become a Black missionary go to England and get a white dude then.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22 Oct 19, 2011
A few of my "handsome" friends who happen to be white are men I've known for years and even grew up with. I find it interesting that if a BW get attention from a man or he spends time or energy on her, it's just to get in her paints. Why is that? A man can't enjoy the company of a BW like he would any other race of women? Is a BW not good enough to date? I'm just curious...
WOW

Greenwood Lake, NY

#23 Oct 19, 2011
Thats because white ppl r the "devil", of course the devil is not going to like black woman because all evil ppl only like white "woman" or anything close to (the devil in the flesh) white woman are the DEVIL too because, she has to raise her Devil men, white women are as far away from, the "LORDS" chosen ppl as possible, I mean what evil person have you ever seen love a black woman? it has NEVER happened in history unless that black woman hated herself and was willing to destroy the black race, along with him, and its the same thing with the black men too!! thats why black woman are most hated because anyone evil cant love the black woman cause she the mother of civilization!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#24 Oct 19, 2011
blacksexyman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Great awesome,so why are you telling me this, go become a Black missionary go to England and get a white dude then.
I have a personality. If a man is throwing me crap, he gets it right back. He needs to show me who he is and if he can't, I presume he'll disappear or crumble. BW are just as worthy as any group and no group is above being used for racial fetishes. I feel that too many spend too much time focusing on how others view BW as substandard instead of how they can change that image by having respect, love and dignity within themselves. If someone is out to use others based on race, they have the issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 46
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long Island Family Receives Shocking Racist Letter 1 min Ms Mack 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,233,371
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 5 min African AE 959
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Ben YISRAEL 120,766
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 10 min BMskinnyfemlegs 300
man of sin, son of perdition.. where is he hidi... 11 min Rust 2
2015 NBA Playoffs 12 min Ms Mack 18
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 20 min African AE 400
All women prefer white men 1 hr Aphex 4,664
why do white people hate other races so much 3 hr NotSoDivineMsM 427