Palin directs "race card" insult to O...

Palin directs "race card" insult to Obama on MLK Day

There are 6 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Jan 20, 2014, titled Palin directs "race card" insult to Obama on MLK Day. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin uses Facebook and Twitter as forums for her one liners, and to keep contact with a Tea Party following that no longer boils over with support for the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#4 Jan 20, 2014
Sarah Palin is a very attractive woman even for a four eyes, and being White means she can be as obtuse as she wants to be but she is White so she naturally gets a pass as her White birthright & heritage allows, that muscle bound arrogant sherilla Moochelle Ocoonbongo should look so pretty.

www.nndb.com/people/845/000118491/
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 20, 2014
Young Black men between the ages of 18 and 26 are experiencing a 45% unemployment rate because of the stupidity of the Communist Obama. The New York Times ran not one story on MLK, nor reprints of any of his speeches, because they don't want a comparison made between his hopeful rhetoric and the complete failure of a Black President actually encouraging a eugenics policy against his own people, then encouraging them to do dope harming their brains and stupidly saying that his poll numbers are down because of racism (even though Whites elected him and his stupid Communist mother was White.)
boondy

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#8 Jan 20, 2014
Palin need a black dyck to shut her up.
F_U_GOP

Forest Grove, OR

#9 Jan 21, 2014
The only people that care what this snow hick says are inbred kin banging animal molesting genetic mutants. Her followers are what's wrong with America
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#11 Jan 21, 2014
I'm not surprised this article passes for journalism in Seattle.

The author, Joel 'I can spit-polish Obama's boots with my tongue' Connelly concludes by saying, "Largely, however, Obama’s opponents have resorted to code phrases in denouncing the African-American in the White House."

Really? You mean code phrases like ...

goofball?
inept?
useless?

Ok, I admit, "Mr. Anklet Socks and Mom Jeans" IS a code phrase, but it's not like Obama's trying to hide it or anything.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#12 Jan 22, 2014
If Sarah Palin and her snowbillies are the hope of the white race, we're hosed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min obama muslim 1,567,930
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 9 min dreamhunk 34,676
Black Women Unconciously Desire White Men (Jan '16) 13 min Monty 108
News a Unit cohesiona and how ita s been used to jus... 27 min Oscar 4
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 30 min Paul 73
STFU So-called WHITE Feminists 37 min Yisraelite Suprem... 5
Another video of a ww racially abusing a bm. C... 1 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 26
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Fun Facts 933
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr luvher 1,555
This young black man has officially returned. 9 hr SlayWithTheTruth 31
More from around the web